Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women drove far away from the town as fast as possible until Erica was sure they were safe from the town's countdown to destruction.

Erica parked along the road stepping out of the car with the others following suit.

"Is everyone okay?" June asked.

"No," April answered.

June wrapped her arms around April and pulled her in a tight embrace. "It'll be okay," June spoke softly in April's ear, "I promise."

Erica looked up in the sky and saw a fighter jet speeding its way across the sky. "I think that's it?"

The four women watched as from their point of view, the jet looked nothing more than microscopic from a distance. But as it flew through passing the town, the women heard loud rumbling followed by a big flash of light that brightened up the sky even when it was daylight.

"So this is it?" Jennifer spoke. "We're free?"

Erica and June gave each other stern looks that told them both, they knew better. As long as The Rainbow Coalition is still in effect, there was no peace, no freedom, and no safe haven. Erica and June were still fugitives in the eyes of the RC and now April and Jennifer joined in as a way of getting out of this mess alive.

June's cell rang in her pocket. She almost forgot she had a cell. June took it out and looked at it to see the word, "UNKNOWN", on the front screen.

Already knowing who it is, June press the button that said, "TALK", and put the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello there," The Wire greeted cheeringly, "you don't know how good it feels for the four of you to make it. Tell me, did you enjoy the fireworks?"

June did not understand The Wire's since of cruel humor. "Just dandy."

"Good, because we have a long road ahead of us."

"What do you mean a long road and what do you mean us?"

"Well you and your friends exactly," The Wire clarified, "I know you just made it out of a terrible ordeal, but your pave for freedom is still not over."

"Look lady," June said impatiently, "I don't know who you are but we have had a very bad night and would like to move on from it if you don't mind?"

"I'm sorry to say this to you June, I really do. But your quest is not over." The Wire informed. "Tell me something, are those two beautiful sweethearts made it out with you and Erica by any chance?"

"Yeah so?" June answered.

"Oh good, did you fuck them yet?"

Now June began to be insulted. "That's none of your fucking business!"

"I'm afraid it is," The Wire said confidently, "you see, those beautiful fine specimens who two carried with you play a very important part in our plan."

June looked at her cell confused and put it back to her ear. "Plan, what plan?"

"I'll tell you," said The Wire, "but it's probably going to be a little difficult for you two to understand, but you will in time."

Chapter 42:

The Foursome

Erica parked in the parking lot of Frank's Inn. Erica got out of the car and headed into the main office. Nobody was at the desk to Erica pressed the button on the bell and waited.

An obese man with short dark hair and a scruffy beard came out of another room. "Yes, may I help you?"

"Let me guess," Erica said, "you must be Frank?"

"Yes that's correct," Frank said looking Erica up and down. The woman had long slick black hair that shined in the like. Her crystal blue eyes looking like they sparkled. And she had one hell of a physique. Pretty women like her hardly came by his establishment anymore. It's always obese, ugly, women or skinny women who have been smoking crystal meth and become prostitutes to satisfy their habits come through here.

But this woman was different. She had the perfect looks, the perfect body, it was obvious she wasn't around these parts.

"Well Frank," Erica continued, "We've been driving a long way and we are tired as hell. Do you happen to have a room where we can rest up for today?"

"It depends," Frank said, "how many rooms you want?"

"Just one," Erica answered.

"One bedroom or two?"

"Just one."