Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ordering their food the two women sat chatting about their sexual adventure.

"So, what do you think?" Erica asked.

Jennifer smiled. "What do I think about what?"

"You know, what we just did thirty minutes ago?"

Jennifer allowed Erica to see the blushing look on her face. "Well, the sex was fun."

"Just fun?"

"What do you want me to say? I came three times." Jennifer admitted.

"Get out!" Erica said playfully.

"No seriously. I used to fake it a lot with other men but you; you are something different all together. You're like some type of superior fuck machine or something."

Erica smiled delighted. "Well, it took a lot of practice but thank you."

Jennifer leaned in keeping a semi-serious look. "How are you able to fuck like that anyway?"

Erica shrugged. "It's just a natural gift I have," Erica took a strong sip of her water and leaned closer on the table, "you know I can hold my own orgasm for thirty minutes."

Jennifer's eyes widened. "You're kidding?"

"The fucking truth."

"How?"

"Like I said it's a natural skill."

"That's like pornstar skills right there."

Erica took another sip of her water. "Well thank you. Now since I think about it, maybe that could be my career goal?"

"You should definitely try it," Jennifer urged, "You would be a pro."

"You think?"

"Yeah I know so."

"Well, I may pursue that," Erica said, "if I ever get out of this fucking town."

"I have a feeling you don't really like us."

"It's not that," Erica explained, "it's just that I like to be around like-minded people. People who I feel comfortable telling them I'm a hot chick with a dick loud and proud."

Jennifer laughed but not loud enough everyone in the restaurant could hear her. "Wow, you are so blunt."

"So you watch porn?" Erica asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, all the time," Jennifer confessed, "sometimes with April."

"Oh really," Erica began to be intrigued, "Do you two ever..., together..."

"Oh yeah, but some of the time," Jennifer took a sip of her Coke Cola, "I let her get me off though."

"Wow."

"What is it?"

"I thought you two were one of the most religious people in Mulberry."

Jennifer looked down and sighed as if she was ashamed. "Yeah, there's a lot you don't know about Mulberry. Just because we act all normal on the outside, we become totally different people once we enter our homes and close the shades."

The waiter came with their food and placed it on the table before them. Erica and Jennifer said their thank you's and began eating their pancakes.

"This is good," Erica said eating her pancake with the strawberry on top.

"I know right?" Jennifer agreed.

As they continued eating they were interrupted by a presence outside the booth. It was Jason.

"Hey Jason," Jennifer greeted.

"Hello ladies," Jason returned the greetings.

"How are you doing?"

"Just fine, have you seen April lately?"

"Yeah, she's with June."

"I've been trying to call her all day after the incident at church," Jason explained, "is she alright?"

"She is a little shaken up," Jennifer lied, "but she will be alright. June is taking good care of her."

Erica wanted to snicker at the comment but did not want to give Jason a hint on what April and June were really doing behind closed doors. So she kept calm.

"Well, if you see her tell her to call me okay?" Jason asked.

"Of course Jason," Jennifer said with a fake smile, "I'll do that."

Jason kept his smile, but the women knew he knew something was up. But there was no proof and nothing he could do about it. So he left the two women at the booth.

After watching Jason leave the restaurant, the two women looked at each other and burst out giggling. Poor Jason. He was looking for his girlfriend only to find out she is with June and not knowing that she is fucking her too.

April and June walked out of the apartment kissing each other goodbye.

Realizing that they were out in public and really needed to be discrete April broke the kiss. "I almost forgot sorry."

"Don't be," June assured, "I'm not."

With that said April gave June another kiss but more passionately.

June watched as April entered her car and pulled out of the driveway and into the street and then she was gone.

June walked back inside very happy and glad that April came over. After everything that happened today, June and April were relieved to release some of that stress off their shoulders. But what the both of them did not know was that Jason was in his vehicle parked across the street hidden from them in the darkness looking in his rearview mirror. And he saw everything!

Jennifer pulled in front of Erica's apartment and parked.

Erica and Jennifer leaned in the middle of the car and gave each other one big passionate kiss.

"I had fun today," Jennifer confessed, "besides the shooting that happened this morning."

"Me too," Erica said showing Jennifer her strong smile, "will I ever see you again?"

"Of course silly, after the fun we have I'm never going to part from you. Heh, I may have a way for the both of us to leave this town."

Erica leaned over and gave Jennifer another strong, passionate, kiss. "I'll see you soon then."

With both of them content, Erica stepped out of the car and walked to her door. Once she opened it, Erica turned one last time and waved at Jennifer letting her know that everything was okay. Jennifer waved back and pulled out of the parking lot and drove back on the street.

As Erica headed to her room June's door opened and out came June combing her wet shoulder length, blonde, hair. Her arms, chest, and shoulders were soaked and shining and she wore a drying red towel around her body. Erica knew she just got out of the shower.

"Long day?" Erica asked.

"I could ask you the same question," June retorted, "where did you and Jennifer go?"

"We went out to eat, you?"

"Been here all day."

Erica flashed a smile. "Let me guess, with April?"

"You know it," June answered this time not showing any shyness at all.

"You are going to have to give me details, but not now. I'm a little tired."

"Okay, I'll tell you about it tomorrow. That's if you tell me yours?"

Erica's smile widened. "Deal."

As they both were about to retire back to their rooms everything went dark.

"What the hell?" Erica said.

"It must be our landlord," June figured, "we must be late on some bill or something."

"Damnit!" Erica spat.

"I'll get the flashlight," June offered.

"I'll get the candles," Erica said.

June snapped her fingers creating a spark and lit up her index finger lighting up the way to her dresser where she took a bulky, blue, flashlight. June blew the light off her finger and pressed the button on the flashlight letting the bright, circled, light brighten up the night. June opened her dresser and search for her shirt and panties.

The greasy haired Russian may have cut out the electricity in the house but there was nothing they could do about it now. All they could really do was wait it out until tomorrow. Maybe Erica can use some of her seductive powers of persuasion to give them more time on the rent. This town was not expanded enough on the job department, but what could they do?

Erica used her electricity abilities to lighten up her eyes so she could find the scented candles in her room. She collected each candle and walked to the table next to the kitchen. She placed two candles on the table and placed two more in the kitchen.

June came over with the flashlight and lit the four candles with her finger. After the room was bright enough, June turned off the flashlight and turned to Erica who looked annoyed.

"I guess we are going to have to talk to our landlord," June advised, "either that or we are going to have to do some major job searching."

Erica shook her head in disbelief. "I really hate this fucking place."

Suddenly both women heard the strong sound of the doorbell ring at the door. Erica and June looked at each other.

"You expecting someone?" Erica asked.

June shook her head.

Both women walked up to the door and opened it. Two Caucasian men dressed in black suits and wearing black coats appeared.

"Yes, may we help you?" Erica asked suspicious and keeping her guard up.

The man lifted up his wallet and opened it revealing a golden badge. "I'm Agent R and this is Agent S. Will you two women please step outside?"

Chapter 28:

Darkness Falls

"R and S," Erica repeated, "what happened to T and U?"

Agent R was not amused. "Please step outside ma'am. The both of you?"

"Let me put something on," said June who went in the back to get a set of pants and shoes, but was well aware that something was not right about the agents.

She came outside with Erica and both of them were shocked of what they saw outside. The rest of the apartments, the street lights across the street, everything was off. It was just pitch black all the way.

"What happened to the lights?" June asked.

"Don't worry about that," Agent R said, "you two were happen to be at Bob's Big Burgers two weeks ago?"

Erica and June glanced at each other and back at the Agents.

"Yeah so?" Erica said her mind wondering and her heart racing.

"So we would like to get an understanding of what happened at that establishment that night when both of you were there?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary," Erica answered, "guy came in shooting, he fell down, we ran like hell, that's it."

Again Agent R was not amused with the smartass remarks. "We know that, it's the fall down part we are curious about."

"What happened to all the lights?" June asked.

"I think the two of you need to come with us?" Agent R ordered.

Both women glanced at each other and back at the Agents. They didn't have the power of telepathy but both women knew something was not right. First, the two agents did not seem like they were from any law enforcement agency. Second, if they wanted to know more about the shooting incident they could have went to the police department. The only conclusion the two women could make was that these two men were not law enforcement agents. Which means they were only from one agency.

"Let's go," Agent R ordered stepping a little closer to the two women.

Erica and June gave the agents a stern look.

"I don't think so," Erica said absorbing all the energy she had and whipped out her hand shooting electricity right at Agent R's chest forcing him back.

Agent S pulled his coat back to reach for his gun but June switched on her flame hand and shot a stream of fire right at Agent S hitting his shoulder and setting it aflame.

Agent S screamed as loud as he could waving his arm around not knowing that he was only feeding the fire and it was spreading! Agent S fell to the pavement and started rolling around the ground hoping that would cut out the flame.

Erica and June knew they could go back inside so they both ran and jumped into their Volkswagen and drove out of the parking lot and into the dark road where the only way they could see were the headlights of their vehicle.

Agent R rose up from the pavement feeling immense pain from his chest. Both his hands gripped his shirt and pulled it apart showing a scorched bulletproof vest. Agent R turned to his side and saw his partner, Agent S, laying on the ground breathing hard. His right sleeve burned to sheds and his arm also scorched from the fire the blonde haired bitch threw at him.

Agent R came up with one conclusion. He needed backup and bad.

"What in the fuck was that?" Erica asked.

"I don't know," June admitted, "but I think they don't belong to the police department, neither the FBI nor CIA."

"So who the fuck are they?"

June gave her, "The look". The look that said you know?

"No," Erica said shaking her head, "no fucking way!"

"Who else could they be?"

"Yeah but why them? Why now? And how did they find us?"

"Simple, they just followed the clues. One of the townspeople who were suppose to be normal suddenly end up killing people and themselves."

"And then there was us?" Erica finished.

"The RC must've figured it out soon as we started using our powers. It was just a matter of time before they would find us."

Erica slapped her hand on the dashboard. "Fuck!"

"But there is still the question of why is half of this town going crazy."

"And how come all the lights are out in the neighborhood." Erica said.

June took out her cell and dialed April's number. She placed the cell to her ear and listened to the ring on the other end.

"Hello?" April's voice popped up.

"April, it's me June."

"June, how are you?"

"Is Jennifer with you?"

"Yes she is."

"Are your lights out?" June asked urgently.

"Yeah, yours too."

"Look outside."

April and Jennifer looked outside their window. They were in the country which meant they were surrounded by woods, but the street laps were out. There was nothing but complete darkness.

"June what the hell is happening?" April asked more concerned than June.

"I need your address," June asked, "now!"

April told June her address and June told Erica who was driving.

"I think I know where that is?" Erica said paying close attention to the road.

"April, you and Jennifer stay there," June ordered, "don't go out and don't let anyone in until we get there."

"How are we going to know it's you?" April asked.

"Trust me, you'll know."

"What are you going to do when you guys get here?"

June turned to Erica and Erica glanced at June and turned her attention back on the road.

"We're getting the hell out of here," June said.

A pleasant smile spread across Erica's face. "It's about fucking time."

Jennifer came to April after she hung up her cell. "What did they say?"

"June told us to stay inside and don't go anywhere or let anyone in but them."

"So how will we know if it's them?" Jennifer asked which was a very good question.

"Don't worry," April assured, "June said we will know soon as they get here."

"What are they going to do?"

"What do you think? Get us the fuck out of here."

Jennifer gave a relieving sigh. "Thank God. This place was getting weird."

As the women went to their room and packed their things they both jumped at the sound of pounding on the door.

"What the hell was that?" Jennifer asked startled.

"I don't know, stay here." June ordered and headed for the door.

As June got closer to the door, the pounding got louder.

"Is anyone in there?" A strong masculine voice yelled. "This is the CDC, we are not here to hurt you."

"What's the CDC?" Jennifer asked making June jump in fright.

"I thought I told you to stay back?" June scolded.

"I got scared. Plus I didn't want to leave alone."

June sighed heavily. "Fine but stay close."

"So who are the CDC?" Jennifer repeatedly asked.

"Center of Disease Control."

"Disease Control," Jennifer repeated surprised, "what are they doing here? We're not infected with anything."

"Apparently they don't think so," June retorted, "or else they wouldn't be here."

"April Young and Jennifer Moore please open the door," One of the members of the CDC called.

"Holy shit," Jennifer spat in shock, "they know our names?!"

"They probably found that out by computer or something," April said staying calm, "you know how high-tech these people are?"

"I repeat," The CDC said sounding very serious, "April Young and Jennifer Moore if you do not come out now we will have to use excessive force!"

April sighed. It was not like they had a steel door. "Okay we're coming out!"

But before April could open the door it busted open making both the women screaming in shock and horror.

Men wearing black gas masks camouflaged military uniforms, and carrying M16s followed by men in all white Hazmat suits burst in the house and came towards April and Jennifer like they commented a major offense.

April and Jennifer lifted their hands up in the air signaling surrender.

"Please don't hurt us," April begged.

It did them know good. One of the soldiers grabbed April and Jennifer by the arm so tight they both thought they were going to bruise.

"Let us go you pigs!" Jennifer demanded.

But the soldiers were not taking orders from them. Instead they held them still while the men in Hazmat suits approached.

April and Jennifer couldn't see through the tented mask but they were very intimidated.

"Take them to the hospital with the others," The man in the white Hazmat suit ordered, "and check if there are any radiation levels before burning this place to the ground!"

"Burning my house to the ground?!" April yelled shocked that they would intrude in their home and destroy everything they worked hard for. "I demand you let us go now!"

But the soldiers did not listen. Instead they did what they were ordered to do and forced the two women out of their house and into the military RV where they drove off to their destination of horror.

Chapter 29:

Hiding in Plain Sight

After Erica and June found April and Jennifer's house, June was the first to jump out of the car.

"June wait!" Erica yelled running after June and tackling her to the ground.

"What the fuck Erica?!" June cried irritated that she would stop her.

"Look you idiot!" Erica pointed.

Both women could see lights in the dark house. There were two of them. Nothing to be worried about since it was just April and Jennifer. But the two desperate transgender women spotted a third light. Who else could be living with April and Jennifer?

"Come on," Erica whispered making sure whoever was in the house didn't hear her, "I have an idea."

"Is everything secure?" Asked the first soldier.

"Everything is clear," said the second soldier.

"Good, let's head out and burn this shit to the ground."

"Do we have to?" Said the third soldier. "The house looks pretty good. I don't understand why we have to destroy it."

Both soldiers stared hard at the second as if he just asked a very dumb question.

"We have our orders soldier," said the first soldier, "we evacuate all the residents and burn everything down to the ground until there is no more."

All three soldiers left the house only for the first soldier to raise his hand making the others halt in place.

"What is it?" One of the soldiers asked.

"There were suppose to be two civilians here right?"

"Right."

"And there were two vehicles when we got here correct?"

"Correct."

"There's a third vehicle that doesn't belong. Someone just pulled in here while we were inside," The first soldier explained, "spread out."

"Do we capture them and take them to the hospital?" One of the soldiers asked.

The first soldier turned to the second. "What do you think soldier? Our orders are too terminate anyone who did not follow the rest the hospital. Anyone who happens to come upon this proximity is known as hostile, got it?"

The two soldiers glanced at each other and back at the first. "Yes sir!" They both said in unison and the one on the left searched left and other searched right while the leader stayed surveillancing the front of the house.

The soldier walked around the side of the house flashing his headlight in the bushes. Why did they have to cut out all the lights? It was so pitch black that not even his headlight could brighten up his vision.

The soldier turned to his left and out of the blue saw a big ball of flame hit him so hard in the chest that he flew back on the ground screaming and burning in pain.

The soldier was on the right side of the house looking for any signs of human activity and to exterminate it like he was ordered to. Problem was it was so dark out here that he could hardly see a damn thing. Not even the brightness of the headlight was wide enough to see everything. The only thing he had going for him was his M16 assault rifle, 9mm handgun, and two grenades that shouldn't be used unless there were more than three assailants. Right now he was a one-man army.

1...678910...12