Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While searching for some imaginary intruders, the soldier made one turn to his right and suddenly he felt a strong shock to his system so powerful that he was standing paralyzed. The shock got him in such a hold he couldn't even let go of his assault rifle.

"Barricks, Stevens, report!" The first soldier called. He heard screaming on his left side but nothing on the other. "Barricks, Stevens, report!" Still there was silence.

This was bad. Whoever pulled into the driveway probably took out two of his men. He didn't want to think like that since they were specifically trained for anything. So why are they not responding.

Out of the blue the soldier felt a strong shock to his hand on one side and was scorched on the other.

"The fuck?!" The soldier went down screaming staring down at his hands.

Suddenly someone grabbed him and pulled his mask off revealing his face.

"What the fuck?!"

"Yeah exactly!" The young soldier looked up to see two beautiful women. One had long shiny, dark, hair with crystal like blue eyes and the other had shoulder length blonde hair and the same crystal blue eyes. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Don't worry who the fuck we are," The raven haired one said with attitude, "you should be worried about yourself." The raven haired woman knelt down close enough to the young soldier's face. If she could tell what the soldier was thinking, she probably would have been punched straight dead in the face just for getting so close. But after his hands were almost fried by some unknown entity, he didn't want test them.

"W...what do you want?" The young soldier asked.

"First off what happened to the two women that lived here?" The raven haired woman asked with threatening demand.

"We took them."

"Took them where?" The blonde haired woman asked sounding less demanding.

"To the Mulberry hospital," The young soldier answered, "we were giving strict orders to gather all the townspeople there and evacuate as soon as possible."

"Why? Who told you to come here?" asked the raven haired woman.

"That's classified. All I know is that we were giving specific orders to bring them to a certain spot and evacuate immediately."

"Why are you guys coming here cutting off the electricity to the place and snatching us from our homes only to bring us to one certain spot and then leave?"

The soldier swallowed. If he gave them the answer they did not want hear, he was afraid they do something really bad to him. "That's classified as well ma'am."

The two women glanced at each other and back at the soldier.

The raven haired woman raised her hand up to his face. "You better not be lying to us," Electricity formed connecting to her fingers, "We really don't like being lied too."

The soldier swallowed again. He really did not want to tell them the information but he didn't want to die either. "I'm telling you the truth, I promise."

"Where's your keys?" The raven haired woman demanded. "I'm confiscating your vehicle."

"In my right pocket," The soldier answered without hesitation.

The raven haired woman took the keys and reached to his side. She unsnapped his holster and took out his 9mm. "I'm taking this."

The raven haired and blonde women ran to the military RV and jumped in. It didn't take until a second for the women to know how to work it. As the soldier heard the engine start, the two strange bitches that took out three military men turn the vehicle around and drove off into the darkness, leaving the men sore, probably dead, and beaten.

Chapter 30:

Bound

April woke up staring up at the white ceiling. She tried to rise up but for some strange reason she couldn't. April raised her head up to see that her wrists were strapped down. "The fuck?!"

April heard mumbling all around. She looked side to side to see there were others who were strapped down, but they were acting...strange.

Regular townspeople strapped down on stretchers staring up at the ceiling like they had no mind at all. They were sweating profusely and they were so pale that April could see the dark veins lining up along they're cheeks. But it was what they were doing that had April puzzled.

Some of the townspeople were staring up at the ceiling. Not struggling, not fighting to get out. Just staring. Some were even mumbling to themselves.

April turned to her right seeing a young, obese, woman laughing hysterically. April didn't know what was so funny about being strapped down to a stretcher against your will.

But what happened to Jennifer?

"Jennifer?!" April called but there was no answer. "Anybody, someone, can you hear me?!"

"Anybody, someone, can you hear me?!" Repeated one of the townspeople strapped to their stretcher.

April rolled her eyes. The acting out of one of the patients was annoying but they had a point. First off the soldiers or whoever could be right outside standing at attention, were probably given strict orders not to give a damn. Second April was in a room full of crazies, so no one was going to come to her aid anyway. Or third the people who brought them here strapped them down and left.

Like the old saying: April and the others can scream all they want to, but nobody was going to hear them!

April heard the strong sound of footsteps walking towards the door. April tried to look up but her head could not go all the way up to see the door.

The door slowly opened with an eerie creak. April wanted to say something but her feared half told her that was a bad idea. She didn't know if the person was their savior, one of the soldiers, or someone else.

Chapter 31:

The Hospital

Erica pulled into the lot without caring to park it. Both women jumped out of the RV and walked up to the hospital. The tall building with many glass windows was dark and some of the room's lights were flickering. There were two empty ambulances parked sloppily in the lot as if they both crashed. The whole place looked abandoned as well as haunted. It was hard to believe that the military would pick up all the people in town and bring them here.

"So how are we going to do this?" June asked feeling her heart beat fast.

Erica cocked her gun and set it ready for firing. "We go in, find the girls, and get out. Simple."

June gave Erica an unbelievable look. "Really, you think?"

"What? There should be three levels? We search each floor until we find the girls and get the hell out of here."

"Just like that?"

Erica held up the gun with a look that she was ready. "Just like that." Erica looked down at June's hands and back up to her face. "You know, you should have taken a gun from one of the soldiers you scorched half to death."

June looked at Erica unfazed by her remark. "I'll do just fine."

Erica just shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Erica and June walk to the hospital doors. The sliding doors opened with the luminescent light flickering off and on like some unseen force was welcoming them.

Both women walked in looking around. The place was a mess along with it being abandoned. June was afraid to say, "Hello", in case someone or something heard them.

"This is freaky," June said.

"Very freaky," Erica agreed, "come on, I doubt the girls are on this floor."

June followed Erica to the elevator but grabbed her shoulder stopping her from her descent. "Wait a minute?"

"What is it?"

"I don't think the elevator is the way to go."

"Why, it's faster."

"It could be also a deathtrap," June clarified, "didn't you learn anything about fire hazards?"

"Look you can be scary all you want to, but I don't have time for that." Erica said impatiently.

"Let's just take the stairs," June suggested, "just to be on the safer side." June saw the irritated look on Erica's face. They both knew that the stairs would take longer, but Erica understood that it was safer and all June wanted was for the both of them to make it out of this alive. "Please?"

"Okay," Erica said tirelessly, "let's take the stairs."

The women slowly walked down the corridor passing by empty offices and rooms. Some with blood smearing the windows. That was a sign that what happened here was way beyond the military. The whole thing was getting scary as well as strange.

Erica opened the door to the stairwell. She leaned over to look up two flights of stairs. "Oh, you so owe me for this."

"Stop your whining Erica and let's go," June said as she started to walk up the steps.

Erica sighed and followed right behind.

When they made it to the second floor, it was worse than the first one. There were papers, probably documents, scattered all over the floor. Some smeared in blood.

"Jesus," Erica spoke, "what the fuck happened here?"

"I don't know," June answered, "but I think we better trend carefully."

"Yeah, good idea."

Since Erica had the gun she was courageous enough to lead the way down the corridor.

"We are going to have to spread out," Erica advised, "and check every room."

June nodded in agreement.

Erica and June went in two opposite directions.

Both women opening doors seeing nothing. Just messed up rooms with empty beds. Where was everyone?

June slowly opened a door which led to a dark room. She really did not want to stick her hand in there to find the switch but had no other choice. The switch is flicked on and June saw someone she recognized all too well.

"Erica, come here!" June called.

Erica came from around the corner. "Why are you yelling so loud? You could wake up the dead..."

Erica stared into the room that June found and saw someone that made her heart leap. "Jennifer!"

Erica walked up fast to the room seeing closely that Jennifer was strapped to the hospital bed. June reached her hand out to block the door and stop Erica in her tracks.

"What gives?" Erica said wondering why June was looking up.

"What's up there?"

Erica looked up at the ceiling to see a hole as big as her body. It could have been nothing but Erica was feeling the same caution as June. "I don't know."

"Don't move so fast," June warned, "take your time."

Erica and June slowly walked in the room keeping her eyes on the ceiling. Both transgender women took a hard look at Jennifer who, by the looks of things, was either in some type of coma or was really in a very deep sleep.

June looked down at her arm and saw a needle stuck in her vein with tape on it. June looked back up at Erica. "She's sedated."

"Why are you whispering?" Erica asked. June pointing up at the hole in the ceiling. "Come on June take the IV out of her arm so we can find your girlfriend and get the hell out of here."

June carefully untapped the needle and carefully pulled the IV out hoping not to tear the vein.

Jennifer's eyelids moved and suddenly slowly opened. When her vision cleared Jennifer was staring up at the ceiling. Then Erica and June's faces came into view.

"Erica?" Jennifer spoke then turned to June. "June?"

"Hey baby," Erica said with a delighted smile. She was so happy to see her uninfected and still alive, "welcome back."

Jennifer tried to get up but for some reason was stuck to the bed. "What the fuck?!"

"That's what we've been saying all night," Erica said trying to untie her bounds.

Suddenly June heard something outside the room. It was a pounding sound and it sounded like it was coming from the ceiling. And it was moving fast!

Chapter 32:

Carrie

Something was coming but they did not know what or where. All they know was that it was coming from the ceiling.

"Guys," Jennifer spoke frightened, "what is that?"

Erica and June looked at each other and then up at the hole in the ceiling and back at each other. Both transgender women were thinking the same thing except for Jennifer who was getting hysterical from being strapped to the bed.

"Guys, what's happening?" Jennifer asked her heart racing. If something was coming it really would be nice to get the hell out of the way. "Please get me out of here!"

Erica and June knew whatever was coming towards them was coming out of the hole and was coming at top speed. Both women fumbled with the straps trying to unlock it.

"Guys please hurry," Jennifer begged feeling like she was about to piss on herself, "its coming!"

"Okay, okay, we're moving as fast as we can!" Erica shot back.

Erica and June rushed as the rumbling sound of the thing speeding across the ceiling was getting closer. When both women unlocked the straps, they grabbed Jennifer and quickly helped her out of the bed and ran out of the room.

All three women looked back and gasped as they saw what they were afraid of all along. The horror dropped down in the room hanging from the ceiling. It looked like an emaciated young girl with red veins running all through its body. It was really skinny but its long fingers curved into a sharp point. It looked like a living anorexic skeleton hanging upside down.

The creature looked around as if searching for the people that were just in the room.

"Holy shit," Jennifer cried, "what the fuck is that?!"

The creature bent itself backwards with phenomenal flexibility. Its blood red eyes staring hard at the three people it was looking for. It opened its mouth showing its rows of drooling and blood soaked shark teeth and made an eerie squeal that must have been a fierce growl.

Erica pointed the gun at the she-beast and fired two rounds. But before the bullets hit anything, the monster zipped back up the ceiling making Erica hit the pillow twice.

Jennifer held onto June as Erica pointed the gun up at the ceiling hearing the beast crawling around. Erica fired some more rounds but saw no sign of dripping blood and heard the creature scuttle around in the ceiling. Erica fired some more rounds but hearing the she-beast moving around only proved that she was just shooting at nothing.

"Erica stop!" June yelled.

Erica turned to June irritated rather than hysterically scared. "What the fuck do you want June, don't you see I'm concentrating?"

"I think I know what it's doing," June said still holding onto the frightened Jennifer.

"What?"

June looked up at the ceiling and back at Erica. "Just trust me."

June turned to the frightened Jennifer. "Stay here."

Jennifer frantically grabbed June so tight she could feel her nails digging in her skin. "Please don't leave me!"

"Don't worry, just stay still and be quiet," June whispered.

Jennifer trusted June and let her go allowing her to walk away and in between her and Erica.

June carefully stepped back giving herself some space and away from her friends. Taking a deep breath June raised her hands and began clapping. "Heh you ugly piece of shit, over here!"

The creature rushed across the ceiling and towards June who swallowed hard and hoped the plan she thought up would come to fruition.

The creature stopped just where June was standing and broke through the ceiling. Trying to out- speed the thing, June dropped flat on her back while the creature tried to reach for anything it could get its claws on. When grabbing June failed it opened its mouth and whipped out its long slender tongue.

"Erica fire now!" June yelled hoping Erica wouldn't miss this time.

Erica fired five more rounds into the she-beast. It squealed in pain but eventually it finally died hanging from the ceiling.

June crawled backwards underneath the thing standing back on her feet and breathing heavily. Her plan worked!

"Can we get the fuck out of here please?!" Jennifer cried also standing up relieved that the thing was finally stopped.

Erica wanted to meet up with June, but refused to take a chance on passing by the thing. "June, we'll meet you on the other side."

June nodded in agreement. She turned to walk back to the steps but then stopped. "Wait."

"What is it?" Erica asked hoping there was no more bad news.

June walked up to the she-creature hopefully hanging dead upon the ceiling. She was a few feet away when she raised her hand up pointing her fingers straight at the thing and showered the creature with a flaming arc of fire.

Soon as the flames hit the creature it wailed and screamed in pain just like June thought it would. The ceiling crawling bitch was just playing dead.

"Now we can go," June said walking towards the door to the stairwell.

A proud smile spread across Erica's face. Who knew June was such a badass?

Chapter 33:

Beanie Shaw

Beanie Shaw was a 68 year old man who lived in the low plains of Mulberry. A quiet man who never married, no children, or grand children. He only lived alone with his dogs. A small beagle, a Germany Shepherd, and a Golden Retriever.

One day Beanie woke up and was feeling very strange. He probably thought he was coming down with a very bad cold. So he took some nighttime medicine which helped h sleep. Suddenly Beanie woke up feeling worse than he had last time. He figured he must be coming down with a bad case of the flu. Beanie went to take some more medicine and rested like normal sick people, but something strange happened. He started hearing voices, voices that told him to kill something, something alive!

Beanie didn't want to do it, but the voices in his head were getting stronger and louder, to the point where he just gave in. He went into his closet and loaded his shotgun, he went outside to tie his dogs down where they could not escape. One by one Beanie shot his dogs in the head watching their brains explode and giving them a quick death.

Beanie thought he would feel some sort of remorse from killing his only bestfriends, but it turned out that killing things was actually pretty fun. He wondered what else he could kill to lighten up his day. Birds, deers, squirrels? But soon as he ran out of shells so did he ran out of interests for killing live animals. So he wondered what it would feel like to kill a human being. Just the thought of it made his prick stand on end.

Since he ran out of shells, his shotgun was of no use anymore, so he went to the shed outside his barn, took a pitchfork, and jumped in his cherry red, 1980 pickup truck and drove in the middle of Mulberry hoping stabbing someone in the gut would relieve some of the stress he's been feeling.

When Beanie did make it to the town of Mulberry something was not right. There were cars lined up along the sidewalks, some a little too far on the sidewalks. There were cars that crashed in each other, but there were no ambulances, tow trucks, and most certainly no people!

This was disappointing, very disappointing. What's the fun of killing when there were no people to kill?

Suddenly an idea popped up in Beanie's head. What about the hospital? There are a lot of people there. Some already hurt or diseased but that's the good part about the killing. It wasn't considered killing because most of the people there were already dead.

This reasoning satisfied Beanie as he headed for the hospital already getting an erection just thinking about the massacre he was about to create.

Chapter 34:

Waiting For Her Fate

April heard someone open the door slowly with an eerie creak. Finally someone heard some of the crazies acting up in here. April wanted to yell out for help, but second guessed it since she really didn't know who was coming.

As April heard the door shut behind whoever stepped in, she laid still and wait for the person to come into eye view.

The man that happened to enter into the room was Beanie Shaw, the farmer, with his three dogs he considered to be the only family in his life.

April wanted to say something but halted when she noticed something strange about him. His face was sweating and pale with dark veins running up his cheekbones. To make matters worse he was carrying a pitchfork.