Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April and Jennifer broke their kiss and walked in opposite directions. April going up to Erica and Jennifer doing the same to June. Both transgender women had no clue what the women were up too until both of them planted an unsuspecting kiss on their switched lovers.

June thought she should pull away from Jennifer since she didn't want to betray April but knew Erica was accepting the same kiss from April since she didn't hear any resentment. June just closed her eyes and let herself feel the soft, wet, lips and tongue of Erica's lover embracing her just like Erica was embracing April.

After that the women took turns cleaning each other off. Weird as it may look, Erica was wiping her wet cloth soaping up April cleaning her body and her private areas while June did the same to Jennifer.

Then it was April and Jennifer's turn to clean Erica and June. Both women wiping their cloths all over Erica and June's bodies, but it was when both women were wiping their private areas that caused excitement.

April rubbed her cloth over Erica's breasts carefully circling around the pierced nipple hoping she would not rip it off. April could see Erica's chest heaving towards her and back to normal meaning she liked what she was experiencing. April got down on her knees and took Erica's member in the cloth rubbing the scented bodywash along the strong shaft. Each stroke was making Erica's cock grow harder. Erica thought she was about to blow her load if April continued. April decided to go a bit deeper and reached under Erica's shaft to clean the musk from her scrotum. Erica didn't make a sound but April knew she was experiencing a euphoric rush that made her want to explode in her face like some weird, sticky, prank.

Jennifer rubbed the scented bodywash around June's C cup breasts squeezing them on purpose just to see her hard nipples point straight at her. Jennifer could see the heavy breathing in June's chest as she continued to rub the liquid soap on her breasts. Jennifer got down on her knees and took hold of June's member making June jump a few inches backwards. Jennifer began stroking June's cock with the bodywash soaked cloth making her hard again. June looked up at Erica who creepily winked back at her as if proud in some way. Jennifer went a little further and reached under the shaft to wash June's scrotum. June gasped breathing hard again feeling her balls being massaged by Erica's lover.

After the nice warm shower all four women got dressed. April gave June one last kiss and Jennifer did the same with Erica. Both women said their goodbyes and told the transgender women that they will see them again.

Weirdly after their little orgy they just had, Erica and June agreed to see them in bible study.

After the door was shut and the girls left Erica and June looked at each other and sighed heavily.

"Wow," Erica said, "that was fun."

"I guess," June confessed.

"You guess? Did you just not get your dick sucked by one of the hottest girls in Mulberry?"

June just folded her arms and looked down like she was in shame. She did not know what to think about what happened tonight; neither did she know if she wanted to repeat it again.

"You know what your problem is June," Erica spoke, "you need to get the holy stick out of your ass and lighten up." With that said Erica retired to her room leaving June to realize that after all that just happened, Erica was probably right.

Chapter 24:

The Bible Study Tragedy

At bible study, there were mostly teenagers sitting in a wide circle holding their bibles. All except Erica who thought it was pointless since she really wasn't going to pay attention anyway.

A tall, 30 year old looking man named, Gary, was preaching the word to the teens. While everyone including June listened Erica fought hard to keep her head up and not fall asleep. And she snore a little which would be very embarrassing if the sleep took its toll.

As Gary preached the word to the teens June glanced at April across the room sitting next to her boyfriend, Jason, who was sitting with her bestfriend, Jennifer.

April glanced at June who was looking back at her and gave her a wink without her boyfriend noticing. June took it as a sign of attraction but knew April was already taken. Still, that night when they had sex, which felt like making love, was still on June's mind and made her wonder what possessed her to become Erica for that whole night?

As Gary continued to preach his sermon June noticed a young man appear behind April and the rest of the teenagers. Gary noticed him too and turned to greet him, but halted when he noticed something was wrong.

"Cory," Gary said looking concerned, "are you okay?"

Everyone turned to Cory, a skinny, dark haired, teenager. He could have been handsome but there was something wrong. His eyes were really dilated, his skin was pale, and his flesh was so pale that everyone could see purple veins running up his cheek bones.

Erica and June glanced at each other as if they read each other's mind, then turned back to Cory who looked like he was about to faint.

"Cory son are you okay?" Gary asked again stepping a little closer until he looked down and saw something that made him stop in his tracks.

April, Jason, and Jennifer along with other teenagers turned around to see what Gary was staring at and everyone jumped back gasping.

There in Cory's hand was a gun.

"Holy shit!" Erica cried but no one paid attention to her cursing. They were too busy jumping out of their seats and running to the other end of the room to even care.

Gary was the only one brave enough to stay where he was at trying to calm Cory down in case he decided to go trigger happy. "Cory it's going to be okay. There is no need to lose it, just slowly hand me the gun son."

But Cory didn't respond. It was like his mind was not there anymore.

"So what do you we do now?" Erica whispered to June.

"How the hell should I know?" June asked still not keeping her eyes on Gary and Cory.

"Cory son, it's going to be okay," Gary continued dangerously stepping closer, "I can get you some help but you are going to have to hand me the gun."

Cory looked down at the gun in his hand and back at Gary. "No one can help me."

"Oh shit!" Erica said knowing exactly what that meant

"Cory that's not true," Gary said slowly approaching Cory but keeping his distance at the same time, "with the lord's help everyone can be help."

A tear started sliding down Cory's cheek. "I'm going straight to hell."

"No son that's not true," Gary said now feeling a nervous wreck in the pit of his stomach. If the kid was already sick in the head and believe that God had abandon him, it meant Cory had nothing left to lose, "whatever you did, I am sure the lord can forgive."

More tears started streaming down Cory's face. "What have I done? God can't save me!" With that said, Cory put the gun under his chin.

"NOOOO!" Gary and the others begged.

But it was too late. Cory pulled the trigger and the gun made a loud pop blowing the bottom of his chin, through his mouth, and out through his brain.

Chapter 25:

The Aftermath

After the shooting the teenagers including Erica and June quickly ran out of the building leaving Gary falling down on his knees crying and alone with the body.

While everyone ran outside the church police vehicles drove up to meet them. While some of the police officers stayed with the frantic teenagers the others carefully snuck inside with guns. Though the action was over, the police had to take proper precaution.

After getting over the shock of Cory's death, the other teens including Erica and June spent hours answering questions on what happened and why it came to this?

"I can't believe this is happening again," June spoke trying to keep warm by folding her arms away from the cool air.

"You telling me," Erica said, "I guess this means we won't have church this Sunday?" June looked at her showing Erica how offended she was by that sarcastic remark. "What? I was just telling the truth."

After hours of questioning and waiting, Erica and June were allowed to finally retreat back to their homes.

Sighing deeply, Erica headed to the refrigerator to get her beer. When she looked inside she saw nothing but a big carton of orange juice. "Damnit!" She really needed a beer right now.

June sat at the table sighing deeply. Today was supposed to be a day where she sits around a group of teenagers who were just looking for a little positive guidance. Instead they were introduced to a suicide of a man who said there was no hope for him.

"Hey June," Erica called, "you want some orange juice? We ran out of beer."

"Yes, please," June responded feeling like a headache was coming on.

Erica took two drinking glasses out of the cabinet and took them to the table handing June one in her hand. June took a strong sip of her juice letting the yellow liquid cool the insides of her body. It was refreshing and woke her senses.

"Crazy day huh?" Erica asked taking a sip of her juice, though she really preferred beer.

"It's worse than that," June said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the M.O. has changed now," June placed her orange juice on the table and leaned forward, "did you take a good look at Cory's face?"

"I was more worried about the gun in his hand to notice."

June ignored the sarcasm and continued clarifying her explanation. "The pale skin, the sweating, the dark veins in their skin. Jonathon Ackerman and Meredith Archer were suffering the same thing."

"And you think Cory is connected to the other two?"

"Don't you think?"

Erica thought about it and took a strong drink of her orange juice. Still preferred beer. "So I guess we can rule out senile old people."

"Something is going on here," June continued, "something bad and it's hitting this town."

"And let me guess, it must be the RC?"

"Who else could it be?"

Erica took another drink of her orange juice. First Jonathon Ackerman walked into their burger joint and started opening fire on everyone and every worker. Second Meredith Archer walked into a milk shake diner and began blowing people away with her little handgun. Now a young man walks into a church in the middle of bible study and blew his own brains out. She really needed a beer.

June wanted to discuss the situation some more until they both heard the doorbell rang. Erica and June glanced at each other and back at the door.

June placed her orange juice on the table and got up from her seat heading for the door. She looked through the peephole to see a major close up of April's face. June stepped back and opened the door. "April?" June looked to her side to see Jennifer standing timidly by her side. "Jennifer?"

"I'm sorry we came without calling," April apologized, "we were a little shaken up and we just felt safer if we were around more friends."

Feeling a little suspicious June opened the door wide and stepped aside letting the women in.

As the women walked in Erica stood up to greet them.

"Well, well, look what the cat dragged in," Erica said with a smirk, "couldn't stay away could ya?"

Jennifer giggled and jumped into Erica's arms kissing her on the lips. June began to wonder if the women visited them for a different reason.

"Seriously, what brings you two here?" Erica asked curiously.

"Like April said, we were a little shaken up at bible study and we thought being around friends would relax us. Did you see the news?"

"No why?" June asked.

"They said that the police entered Cory's house and found both his parents shot to death before he came to the church." April explained.

"No shit!" Erica said.

Erica became suspicious of April and Jennifer's reason for their uninvited visit. One they had each other and two there were other teenagers who were there that needed comforting. Erica figured since they had power and lots of it they were the closes thing of being safe.

"You want to come to my room so we can calm both our nerves?" Erica asked coolly.

"Sure," Jennifer answered a little too fast and enthusiastic.

As if ignoring the rest of the company behind them, Erica and Jennifer left to Erica's room and shut the door behind them leaving April and June alone.

"Wow," April said couldn't believe Jennifer would ditch her like that, "rude much?"

"Don't worry," June chuckled, "Erica does that to me all the time when she has company." June and April stood silent for a second wondering what to do next.

"Do you want to go to your room or stay out here?" April asked hoping June would pick her first choice.

"We can go too my room," June permitted.

June could see the glee spreading on April's face as she headed straight to June's room. June shut the door behind them and both of them sat on the bed shyly glancing at each other and down at the floor. June was over the embarrassment of her secret she hid about her body. But for some reason April looked like she had a secret of her own.

"Are you okay April?" June asked very concerned.

"You going to have to forgive me," April began, "I know I shouldn't be over here intruding like this."

"Heh, it wasn't a problem for Erica," June pointed out.

"Yeah, but how do you feel?"

June confidently took April's hand in hers and held it warmly. Just knowing that June was comfortable with April and everything they went through put a smile on both their faces. Then June did something that even surprised April. June leaned over and kissed April on the cheek. June saw April blush and she returned the kiss but this time on the lips. And their lips stayed connected to the point where they began wrapping their arms around each other and they both collapsed on the bed.

Chapter 26:

A Second Time Around

Erica threw Jennifer's body up against the wall driving her hard 8 inch cock upwards inside her. With the pierced breast rubbing up against Jennifer's breasts and Erica's cock impaling her over and over, Jennifer felt like she was in erotic heaven getting fucked by a half woman half man like being who made her come twice already. Jennifer just had to give Erica a strong, passionate kiss on her lips. Kissing, breasts rubbing up against each other, and fucking Jennifer while holding her up against the wall and standing. Erica really knew the meaning of the word multitask.

April laid in bed wrapping her arms around June and slowly penetrating her hoping that she wouldn't heat up, but really didn't care. Staring down at April's euphoric face was all she needed to keep going to the point where she was ready to cum and badly. But kissing April passionately on her lips, rubbing each other's tits together, and taking her sweet time fucking her was enough to set a small inner flame between the two of them.

June knew the way April lightly shook her body, stretched out her legs, and pointed her toes that she already came. This was very good because June never knew that she was such an exquisite lover. And just to think, June wanted to finish her transition so she could feel, "Complete". This whole thing was like a sign. She worked too hard to save up money only to be let go because of a massacre. And now she was stuck with her long and so called, "Blessed", member. Maybe April, Erica, and Jennifer were right. Maybe saving up to get rid of her penis was a very bad idea. This whole thing felt too good for her to go through with an operation that could destroy all the pleasure nerves in her privates and would take years to reclaim, especially with the right person.

"June?" April called with a small whisper.

"Yes?"

"I want you to go a little faster."

June stopped leaving her hard cock inside her. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I want you to speed it up. But I also want you to pay close attention, to your mind and body. Focus."

June swallowed hard. If she moved fast just like April asked, she could heat up and lose control. It was like rubbing a match up against a hard surface creating flame. The friction could be dire. "April I don't know."

"Trust me," April begged, "just look into my eyes and concentrate. If I feel like you are burning up, I'll let you know. But you got to learn how to control your gift."

"You're kidding?" June said not believing what she was hearing.

"I'm serious as a heartbeat. Now get too it."

"Alright," June said as she went back to penetrating April but this time tried to move a little faster, carefully not letting herself go too much.

"Remember, concentrate," April reminded.

June moved faster feeling the friction of her hard cock rubbing between April's vaginal walls. June could feel the fire burning within her and inside April who looked like she was getting off of the fucking.

"Concentrate," April said softly as if she was off in another world.

June moved faster but never took her eyes off of the euphoric April. June's flesh was becoming cherry red as if she just jogged a mile.

"I can control it," June spoke feeling her power ready to surface.

"Yes baby, you can," April said confidently not giving June the safe word.

"I can control it," June repeated moving at a moderate speed but strong enough to feel her inner flame rising.

June's heart was racing speeding up the warm blood in her system which was going to turn into fire and probably cause her whole room to explode with them in it!

"Concentrate," June repeated, "concentrate."

As June moved moderately inside April she started to feel the calmness in her blood. "I am in control."

"That's right baby," April said, "you are in control."

June felt the fire burning in balls ready to burst open. "Control."

June rose up gasping as she felt the strong semen burst through her balls, flowing through her shaft, and into the condom without breaking or burning.

Both women stared at each other breathing heavily and started to laugh.

"I did it," June said.

"Yes you did."

And the both of them kissed each other happy that they have conquered June's power.

Erica flipped Jennifer on her hands and knees on the futon. Grabbing onto both hips, Erica positioned her cock to enter Jennifer from behind. Jennifer moaned as she felt the head of Erica's cock penetrate her wet pussy first and then opening her up again using the whole body.

Erica forcibly fucked Jennifer making them both hear Jennifer's ass smack against her pelvis.

Again Erica felt her balls rupture and the cum streaming up the shaft and shooting into the condom. After all the pain and pleasure Erica tried to get herself together. She never felt this way with anyone before. And this was coming from a woman who has fucked a lot.

"Are you okay Erica?" Jennifer asked truthfully concerned.

"Yeah," Erica answered breathing hard, "I just need time to catch my breath that's all."

Jennifer and Erica got up on their feet and turned to each other. Jennifer placed both hands on Erica's shoulders and closed in for a big kiss. Erica returned the kiss soaking in Jennifer's lips and tongue like she was in some type of dream land.

What in the hell was happening to her? She never felt this way towards anybody like this before.

"Are you hungry, thirsty?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah," Erica answered.

"Good, so am I. Let's get something to eat."

Erica chuckled. "In this small town it shouldn't it be too hard."

Chapter 27:

Shouldn't Be Too Hard To Find

Since there was no food in the apartment Jennifer decided to take Erica out to IHOP (International House of Pancakes) for dinner. Her treat.

1...56789...12