Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing a few seconds of silence Erica knew it was time for their escape. "Okay now!"

The four women crawled from under the table and began to run for it. June took a glimpse of Ms. Archer pointing the gun at them realizing it was too late. They took too much time in hiding when Ms. Archer was busy reloading.

The women heard a loud, "POP", and ducked hearing the door window shatter in several pieces.

June felt like one of them was not going to make it out alive and had no other choice but turn to Ms. Archer. Absorbing the heat from the air, June fired a heat wave at Ms. Archer's .38 heating up her gun until it felt like she accidentally put her hand on a hot skillet. She dropped the gun on the floor.

"Stupid, fucking, old bitch!" Erica yelled absorbing all the electricity until it poured out of her pores and circled around her body. She reached out her hand and shot a small bolt at Ms. Archer.

"ERICA NO!" June warned but it was too late.

The bolt hit Ms. Archer making her spasm for a second before she collapsed on the floor.

Erica and June stood breathing hard and staring at the damage of Ms. Archer and her own private massacre. They glanced at each other both thinking differently on what they have done and what they should have done.

Hearing the sirens of the police headed their way, Erica and June quickly left Meredith Archer with the dead bodies she created.

Chapter 9:

Apology Not Accepted

The whole police department came at the aid of the Mulberry citizens, but a little too late. 6 people have been shot and fortunately April, Jennifer, Erica, and June were the only survivors.

The police asked Erica and June what happened and all they could tell them is that they were in the diner drinking shakes with their friends April and Jennifer and all of sudden they heard shots. They ducked under the table and hid until she ran out of bullets and then the four of them ran towards the exit hoping the person shooting was too busy reloading the gun.

The policeman asked how, "Did the woman get taken down", and their answer was, "I don't know", and that she must have fainted. After all Meredith Archer did go off the hinges when she walked into the diner.

As for April and Jennifer, they were still shaken from all the adrenaline of running for their lives. The Sheriff Ronny Coleman asked what happened and their story was quite similar to Erica and June's. Except there was one problem. Erica and June were behind them and the last to leave. It was pretty suspicious that Meredith Archer would walk into the diner she always bought her shake from and began shooting up the place only to be taken down by some...force. The only possibility of Ms. Archer's downfall was that she was suffering from some type of infection of the brain. It drove her to homicidal tendencies and then when the excitement got too much for her, she fainted. Like a sugar rush gone horribly bad!

June saw a car that looked like a 2014 cherry red Dodge Charger pull up to the diner behind the yellow crime scene tape. The door opened and out came Jason McBane.

"April!" Jason called with worry.

April turned to the voice she recognized so well. "Jason," April called back, "over here!"

Jason spotted April and Jennifer and quickly ran towards them as if they were in danger again. Jason wrapped his arms around April and hugged her so hard; she thought she was out of breath. Jason let April go and stared into her dark brown eyes and then came down with a strong kiss to the lips.

June watched in disappointment as April and Jason's kiss lasted for a few seconds before Jason let go.

"I heard everything on the news. After you told me you and Jennifer was going to Jane's Diner I had to come right over!" Jason explained. "Are you okay?" It was a stupid question since he just saw April shaken up, but he had to ask to show his concern.

"Yeah, I'm okay," April nodded still trying to calm down from all the excitement. "June and Erica were the ones that saved us."

"Who?" Jason heard of June but who was Erica?

"June and Erica," April repeated, "They saved us."

Jason turned to the black and blonde women. Jason knew about June. The shy shoulder length blonde with dark brown eyes as April. If April wasn't here, he would have mistaken June for her. But standing beside her was another woman with long slick black hair and exquisite blue eyes that looked like they were sparkling. Her tan olive skin made Jason think she was from another country or nationality but considered her Caucasian instead. And her clothing looked like she was wearing a biker's outfit.

One thing Jason learned from the bible was, "For what judgment you judge, you will be judged". Jason took that under advisement and decided to be a gentleman instead. He reached out his hand to June because he knew her first. "Thank you."

Then he shook Erica's hand. "Erica is it? Thank you."

"Heh, no problem," Erica said.

For a woman who has just went through a threatening ordeal, Erica did not react the same way as the others. She had this tuff as nails attitude Jason couldn't pin point. Beautiful as she was, Jason thought she was the pretty version of a butch lesbian.

"Jason," April spoke turning Jason's attention back on her, "can you take us home please?"

"Of course sweetie."

Jason and the other two women said their last thank you to Erica and June and left in his fancy cherry red Dodge Charger.

Erica turned to June with a stern look. "What a douche."

June looked into Erica's eyes. It was just like her to say something so out of place. But then she walked back to the car thinking about that kiss April and Jason had and wondered why she felt so much disappointment or was it envy?

Chapter 10:

The Dreamers

"I am so glad that you made it out alive," Jason said holding April close, "I can't imagine moving on without you."

April looked up at Jason purely as they began to kiss. Jason's father Reverand Barry McBane had a church meeting tonight so it was just Jason in the house, but not without company.

April stood closely to Jason holding each other in their own embrace. "Your right I was scared. Thank God Erica and June were there or else we could have ended up like everyone else at the diner."

"Did you see anything disturbing that you might want to see someone for?"

April smirked. "I think this whole day makes me want to see someone, but I'm okay."

"You sure, because I can get my father and you two can discuss the situation alone if you want?"

April shook her head. For some reason the last thing she wanted to do was have a one on one with Reverand McBane. All he would say was turn to God. Not that she was complaining but for some reason God was not making any sense of things. "No Jason, I'm alright. I just need rest that's all."

Jason kissed her again this time a lot stronger than the last. After freeing her from the kiss Jason passionately looked into his lover's eyes. "Take all the time you need."

Jason held April's wrist down trapping her underneath as he pushed his member into her as hard as he could. April looked up at Jason baffled on how she ended up being held passionately in his arms after a dangerous ordeal, to ending up in his bed just because he believed that God saved her for this moment and that they should further their relationship in order to follow in God's plan.

Why was she getting the feeling that she was being naïve?

"Do you feel it April," Jason cooed grunting, "Do you feel God's love?"

April gave Jason a weird look. Jason speaking the lord's name while they were having sex felt wrong for some reason. But April just laid there trapped underneath letting Jason get it all out, if that's what she called it. And Jason was going hard at it too. His face was cherry red and he wasn't very muscular but April could see his veins popping out everytime he pushed inside her. It was like he was straining to get in but couldn't quite make it.

April just laid there and let him, hopefully, finish before she falls asleep. She closed her eyes and quickly opened them again looking up but this time she was not looking into the struggling face of her boyfriend. She was looking at June staring down on her smiling as happy as April was.

"April," April heard June speak, "April, are you there?"

April snapped out of her trance to see she was staring up at Jason again. "What did you say?"

"I said are you there?"

April swallowed. Her heart was racing as she tried to come up with an excuse for her mind wondering off. "Yeah, I'm here."

Satisfied with the answer Jason went back to making love with April. But to April it felt more like screwing than love. How can this be love if she was not feeling the same inner attraction like him?

All April could do was lay there and accept what Jason was giving her. Lucky for her Jason was wearing a condom.

"Damn that was close," Erica said roaming through the refrigerator and taking out another beer, "that old bat nearly blew my head off." Erica walked over and sat at the table with June who looked like she was deep in thought. "Heh, what are you thinking about?"

June looked up at Erica sternly. "I'm thinking about that night when at Triple Bs and earlier today at the diner."

"What about them?"

June looked at Erica in amazement. "Are you kidding me? Two of the nicest neighbors in Mulberry suddenly turn psychotic all of a sudden and you don't think that is a little strange?"

"Well they are old," Erica pointed out, "maybe they are suffering from schizophrenia or something?"

"You're kidding me right?" June asked again.

"Like I said, they were old."

"Old or not, something is not right in this town."

Erica threw up her hands and scoffed. "That's what I've been trying to tell you since we came to this crappy town. Now things are looking weird to you?"

"Oh please Erica, you didn't like this place because you had nothing to do in this town, not because old folks are turning crazy," June debated, "besides this place will do you good. If we were in one of those major cities like New York or Las Vegas some place, they probably would have found you. Knowing you, you probably whip your dick out on anyone and everything that moves."

"Fuck you," Erica fired back offended June would make up such accusations, "I know how to control myself fuck you very much. And what do you know about me anyway? You too busy messing around with those bible thumping freaks!"

"They could say the same thing about us if they found out who we are," June retorted.

"Not if you tell them!"

"Oh please after I caught you fucking some dude we don't even know in our apartment, you don't think his family and friends won't find out?"

"He is not going to tell anybody, he is in way too deep," Erica said taking a sip of her beer, "or I was?"

June was not in the mood for humor or sarcasm. She needed to understand what was happening in this town. If The Rainbow Coalition actually found them and was now trying to collect on their mistakes by using the innocent towns people as a way to flush them out, they were in grave danger and so was the town. "Look, you can fuck anybody you want as long as you keep me out of it. I don't want to run into anymore surprises."

With that said June retreated back in her room while Erica stayed sitting in her chair shaking her head and drinking her beer. "That bitch needs to learn how to relax."

Jennifer lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. It was hard for her to sleep especially since she is used to April sleeping with her. She has had a long day with the shooting, watching some of the towns people die, and running for their lives. But one thing she couldn't get her mind off of was when she turned her back, which was not the smartest thing to do, and saw both Erica and June reach out their hands and throw something at Meredith Archer. No, shoot something. It wasn't until she saw light coming from June and electricity surround Erica's body that she thought they were in danger. Then she saw the light disappear from June's body when she raised her hand and the electric bolt travel down Erica's arm and snaked its way across the diner.

Could they be the reason why April and her were saved?

Jennifer turned in bed. She thought April saw the same thing but it turned out she was too busy trying to get the hell out of there, which she wished she would have done the same thing instead of look back, but after speaking to reporters, the sheriff, and her boyfriend Jennifer thought she was going to tell her the dark secret she just saw. Instead she didn't say a thing. Either she saw it and wasn't ready to tell her or she didn't witness the phenomenon at all.

Jennifer knew she should have kept her business to herself, but she couldn't help but wonder who those women were. Were they aliens, demons, angels? She came to the conclusion that she had to find out more about those two. She had to understand what was happening to the town. And if they are in real danger.

Finally Jennifer got tired of the wondering thoughts. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Chapter 11:

The Church of Ladder Day Saints

Erica and June parked in the church parking lot on time before the whole town filled it up. Erica stepped out irritated. Irritated that she had to get up early in the morning. Irritated that she had to sit in church all day listening to bull she did not feel like listening too. Irritated that she had to wear the lame ass dress June picked out for her when they went shopping. God this was a nightmare.

"You ready?" June asked looking excited.

"What are you so happy about?" Erica asked.

"Us silly. You and I going to the church together, meeting new people. I promise you once you go through the whole process of experiencing this moment; you will never be the same again."

"You got that right." Erica said sarcastically feeling like she was walking into her own doom.

As they made it to the stone steps they were greeted by April, Jason, and Jennifer.

"So you two made it." April said gleefully. "I'm glad. "April saw the unenthusiastic look on Erica's face. It was clear she was not used to waking up at this hour neither coming to service. "Well service is about to start, see you two inside?"

"Will meet you there," June said giving April a wink.

April glanced down pushing back her blonde hair covering the side of her face and looked back up at June. Turning to go inside with Jason and Jennifer, June could not help but wonder what was that look April gave her? Was she blushing?

Everyone sat down at their pews, some holding their bibles tightly in their hands.

Erica sat next to June who sat next to April, who sat next to Jason, and Jason sat next to Jennifer. Erica was not accustomed to making friends, especially the religious type.

June leaned over to whisper to Erica. "So what do you think?"

Erica looked around. The ceiling was high enough to have another level of pews for more people to sit in. There were three rows of pews, big enough to fit the whole town. That's if the whole town was already here. Up ahead there were long wooden steps with a glass stand where the all mighty bible sat with a microphone attached to it. There were long tree like flowers on each side, but Erica assumed they were fake. Further ahead there was a titantron held up in the center of the church.

Damn it must pay a lot to be a preacher? Erica thought. It must pay more to be the preacher's son?

As the people waited, Reverend Barry McBane appeared behind a black curtain and stood in front of the podium. "Welcome servants of the lord!" He announced. "Please turn to your bibles to Matthew 26: 52."

Everyone did exactly as they were told except Erica who felt like going to sleep. The verse appeared on the titantron and the Reverend and everybody else said the verse in unison.

"Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword"."

The Reverend closed the book and faced the crowd. "There has been a great travesty this past week. Both of our most trusted and loyal followers have fall under the spell of the almighty deceiver himself."

Everyone at their pews said: "Amen".

The Reverend continued. "One warrior of God fell to the sword of our almighty lord and savior himself, while the other is being treated by doctors. Even though there maybe a cure for their curse, nothing will take away the pain they have brought to Mulberry."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Even though Jonathon Ackerman and Meredith Archer both commented heinous crimes against humanity and the lord himself, the crime was not all their doing." The Reverend slammed his fist down on the podium loud enough it reverberated throughout the church making everyone back up in shock. "They were under the spell of the Prince of Lies and Lord of Darkness, Satan!"

Some of the people stood up in their pews raising their hands up yelling, "Yes", and, "Amen".

"And it was Satan who whispered in their ears and put the evil thoughts in their heads to possess their souls and make them do the unthinkable!" The Reverend preached sternly. "And it is with this unspeakable act that both our trusted and loyal servants of God are now servants of the devil and their souls are now burning without mercy in the bowls of hell where they belong!"

"Holy shit!" Erica spoke surprisingly.

"Shhh!" June whispered nudging Erica lightly letting her knew to keep the filth from her mouth closed.

The Reverend continued on with his preaching. "But they are not the only two that need to be saved." The Reverend walked around the podium with his hands connected behind his back. "I watched the news the other day about The Rainbow Coalition and their support on gay and lesbian marriage."

Erica leaned forward. She definitely needed to hear this.

"The Coalition is trying to get Congress to sign a bill legalizing gay marriage in every state."

Erica looked around; all the people were shaking their heads slowly as if they couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"I believe in marriage but the sanctity of marriage was bestowed upon us by God and his gift is being tainted by those that believe marriage should be between man and man or woman and woman." The Reverend listened as he heard one man stand up and yell, "Preach", in front of everyone. "To permit such deviancy is the end of man and a sin against God!" People began standing up and cheering and yelling, "Hallelujah!" "I don't believe that gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgenders should be put to death. But if they put themselves in the hand of God, they too will see the light and will not end up selling their souls like Jonathon Ackerman and Meredith Archer!"

Erica looked around at the people who were cheering The Reverend on for his opinions that were made law. What in the fuck did I get myself into?! Erica thought wondering if she should get up right now and leave or stay and listen to more pompous bullshit from the almighty messenger.

On their way home Erica and June sat silent in the car.

"What's on your mind?" June asked worried.

Erica turned to June with a stern look. "What's on my mind? You really want to know what's on my mind."

"Yeah?"

"How about the fact you wake me up seven o' clock in the morning to dress up in this God awful dress, taking me to a church full of old geezers, only to be told who we are is a sin by a preacher who don't know his head from his ass!"