Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June didn't know where all this rage was coming from. "Erica what is your problem?"

"What's my problem, what's my problem? Were we listening to the same bullshit in there because I could have sworn you were sitting next to me?"

"I admit Father McBane's words of wisdom maybe a little radical at times but his word is quite helpful." June defended.

"To who?" Erica spat. "To normal people who have one body part that defines them and fucking the opposite sex?"

"To people who have lost their way Erica."

"Who said I was lost?" Erica asked outsmarting June.

"After being born into this world confused about our bodies and ourselves and now something else you don't think we are lost in some way?" June asked innocently.

"Hell no I don't think I'm lost," Erica shot back, "you may feel that way, but I'm proud of who I am. I got nice ass, tits, and a long, thick, dick to go with it. I'm two of both worlds and guess what? People love it." Erica saw June roll her eyes. "I can be anyone and have anyone, man or woman so I don't have a problem being who I am. I'm surprise you do."

"Well in this part of town being yourself is not healthy."

"Correction, you picked this part of town," Erica pointed out roughly, "I wanted to go some place fast and accepting like California, New York, or Virginia some place. Not no hillbilly, backwoods, religious stick up your ass, Nebraska!"

"We needed some place where we are not easily found," June explained, "do you know how many LGBT people are openly out in those states? Too many and I wouldn't be surprised if they were getting secretly convinced, persuaded, or promised a better life if they put their trust in The RC (Rainbow Coalition)." June pulled into the parking lot in front of their apartment. "It's just another thing The Coalition would do to do more experiments on us like lab rats just to figure out why we are who we are."

Erica sighed as she stepped out of the car and slammed the door. "I'll take my chances thank you very much."

Erica walked away from the door of their apartment.

"And where are you going?" June asked getting really fed up with Erica's rebellious nature.

"Believe it or not, I'm going for a walk," Erica answered, "I need a break from you, the rest of your crew, and this whole bullshit of a town." And she turned and walked off angry.

"Fine!" June said as she slammed the door and locked it. She headed to the door of her apartment. "You biker looking goth bitch!" She said as she opened the door, walked in and slammed it shut behind her.

Chapter 12:

Erica and Jennifer

Erica walked down the road to McDonald's. The only normal fast food restaurant in this God forsaken town. Erica walked in and was relieved that there was no line in front of the counter.

Erica walked up to the counter where a young stunning woman with the tag named, Nicole, appeared in front of the register.

"Hi, how may I help you?" Nicole greeted.

Erica looked at the menu above her. "I would like a McChicken, a dollar fries, and a small drink."

Nicole typed the food and prices in the register. "That will be $4.16 please."

Erica took out five dollars and handed it to Nicole. Nicole took it and pressed the amount in the register. The register drawer opened and Nicole handed Erica her change.

"$0.84 is your change, your receipt number is 36, enjoy the rest of your day." Nicole said and went off to fix the meal.

On her way, Erica couldn't help but lean over the counter a little to see Nicole's hips and nice shapely bottom sway back and forth as she walked. She didn't look to bad in the facial area either.

After receiving her meal Erica took her tray with food and went to sit in a booth next to the window. After the week she just had she should have taken the food to go, but was not ready to see June's face right now. Plus she had no place to go. She would just have to pay close attention on who comes in and if they are going to do what they need to do without killing someone. She was about to let the world know what true power is if another incident happened again.

As Erica sat in the booth eating her lunch, she jumped at the presence of a woman sitting across from her. It was Jennifer.

"Hi," Jennifer greeted with her usual strong and beautiful smile.

Erica stared at her confused. "Hi?"

"I know it's kind of sudden but I was just coming in here to get some lunch and I saw you and thought maybe you need some company?"

With the McChicken in her hand Erica prepared to take a bite out of her meal. "Well, I wasn't planning on company but what the hell."

Jennifer Chuckled. "So how did you like church today?"

Erica swallowed half her food then answered. "Just dandy."

"Something tells me you didn't enjoy the service?"

"It was too intense for my taste." Erica said.

"It was Reverend McBane wasn't it," Jennifer guessed even though she knew the answer, "you are going to have to forgive him, he can be a little eccentric sometimes, but he is really passionate in his beliefs. I guess that's why many people listen and agree with him?"

"And you?"

"And me what?"

"Believe all that bullshit he was saying?"

Jennifer looked down and back up to Erica. Erica could tell Jennifer was uncertain of the question. "Some things about him are disagreeable by opinion but sometimes they do make sense."

"So gays and lesbians are going straight to hell unless they repent and live an imprison life of marrying the opposite sex, really?" Erica questioned.

Jennifer looked down again and back at Erica. "Yeah, maybe what the Reverend preaches is a little far fetch."

"That's an understatement," Erica scoffed, "I may not know the creep but he seems to think what he says is law."

Jennifer was about to make a comeback for the Reverend's defense until she was interrupted by a question from Erica.

"How did you get here anyway?" Erica asked.

"I drove."

"All the way down here?"

Jennifer had a feeling she was caught but tried not to give in just yet. "I was just going for a drive, you know, to clear my head?"

"Going through anything you want to talk about?" Erica asked truly concerned even though she didn't show it.

"Nothing I can't handle," Jennifer answered with a less assuring smile.

Erica flashed a smile even though she knew something was on Jennifer's mind and she was the only person she wanted to talk to about it or she wouldn't have drove down here in the first place. But she decided not to pressure her on the subject.

"Erica, can I tell you something and if it is too personal or secretive I won't ask again," Jennifer asked.

"Shoot."

"I know."

Erica looked at her confused. "I know what?"

"I know what you and June did at the diner last week."

Erica dropped her chicken sandwich and stared hard at Jennifer hoping she wasn't saying what she thought she was saying. "What do you mean, "You saw what we did last week"?"

Jennifer leaned in to whisper but loud enough that only Erica could hear. "You know the fire and lightening?"

Chapter 13:

Barry and Jason McBane

Jason McBane stared himself in the mirror as he was doing push-ups like his father always ordered him to do when he reached the proper age of 12. He always said a strong body always gives a strong mind.

As he stood up and stared at his body, his lean muscular arms, ripped abs, and small but squared pecs showed him that his father knew what he was talking about.

When he was playing highschool football and he made his first touchdown, girls swarm all over him like the plague and boys envied him. There was one problem. He has the prettiest girl he ever laid eyes on and now was happier than ever, so why was she?

Something was bothering April and he knew it. That night when they were together in his room she seemed, distant or uninterested. Either way she did not have a good time with him even if he came up with a good excuse. God! The almighty who brought them together in the first place and she didn't even trust that. Jason had to come up with a better game plan so April would finally come around and hopefully see the light.

Knock, knock! Jason heard the knock on the door.

"Jason," Jason's father called, "are you decent?"

"Just a minute father," Jason said as he quickly found a shirt and put it on, "okay, I'm decent."

Barry opened the door and walked in seeing his son stand in attention. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes father, why?"

Barry walked up close to his son and placed both hands on his shoulders. "I'm just worried that's all."

"About what?"

"After what has happened to Jonathon Ackerman and Meredith Archer I became concerned that's all."

"Shouldn't you be more concerned than I am father?" Jason asked sarcastically. "I mean they both are old."

Barry smiled understanding his son's sarcasm. "Very funny Jason. I just want you to remember to be aware of the people who say they are your friends. And be very cautious where you go out to eat. I don't know what is going on in this town but it's clear the devil is at work."

Jason thought it was nonsense, but after what happened to Mr. Ackerman and Ms. Archer, he wouldn't put it past him. "Yes father, I'll be extra careful, I promise."

Barry patted his son on his shoulders a little harder than usual but knew Jason could take the pain. He was old and strong enough that he could take anything. To Barry, Jason was one of God's greatest creations. "God has a plan for both of Jason. A calling if you say and it is our job to listen and obey."

"But how do I know what the calling is?" Jason asked seriously.

"Don't worry Jason," Barry assured, "you will see the signs in due time. God will show you the way. By the way, how are you and that girl doing? What's her name again?"

"April."

"Yes, April. A beautiful young lady. You see, God has already showed you the signs already. Just remember not to overstep you bounds, show respect, and take advantage but not too much that you will drive her away. Is that understood?"

Much as April has been inattentive lately, Jason did not want to lose her because of his insecurities. "Yes father, I won't mess up something good."

Barry smiled satisfied with his son's answer. "That's a good boy Jason. Now if you excuse me, I need to go talk to Mr. Appledee."

"Mr. Appledee," Jason repeated knowing who his father was talking about. You mean that schizo who keeps coming to you for advice? What does he want this time?"

"Now, now, Jason. Let's not judge, he needs the lord's help more than anyone." Barry turned back to the door but before he left he remembered one more thing. "Oh and tell this girl April that I would like to invite her to dinner tomorrow if she is available."

Now it was Jason's turn to smile. He would love to get his girlfriend and his father to know each other better. "Yes sir."

"That's a good boy," And Barry left the room knowing that his son was pleased.

Chapter 14:

Rediscovering April

April was falling asleep until a thought appeared in her head. She imagined someone kissing her with moist, soft, pink lips on her lips. A kiss so passionate April gripped the sheets so hard she can feel her own nails digging in her skin. They broke the kiss and April felt the soft, moist, lips on her cheek, then her earlobe. She could feel the closeness so tight that April started feeling hot, really hot.

April reached down and lifted her pink nightgown over her head exposing her beautiful, tan, body to the air. April went back to her imagination where the mystery person was feeling her body up and down putting light pressure on her skin and wrapping her arms around her until April felt as if she couldn't breathe. But another strong kiss from her mystery lover brings new life into her body.

The lover begins breaking the kiss so it can continue his journey down the rest of April's body. He takes her right breast in his mouth and sucks vehemently awakening every nerve in her body. His tongue circles the areola and his teeth claps onto the hard nipple causing it to swell. Then he continues this with the other breast.

April was on cloud 9 at this point. The way he was playing with her breasts with his mouth and hands was beyond anything April could comprehend. Why couldn't Jason be this romantic?

After satisfying her breasts, the lover kissed her down to her navel circling his tongue around her belly button and then dipping it in the center where April spontaneously sucked in her stomach from the tickling sensation she was feeling.

That was it, April reached down and tried to play with her clit with her middle finger. She had to get off. But the mystery lover grabbed her wrist and forced it to the side. Then he grabbed the other wrist make sure plan B was not an option. He pinned both hands to her sides so he will be the one to finish her off when he felt ready.

Kissing her down to her pubic bone, April arched her back when the mystery lover's tongue touched the small button of her pussy making her gasp in pleasure. The lover circled his tongue around the small bud making it grow out of its hiding place and striking every nerve. April braced herself ready to experience the most intense explosion she has been feeling everyday when Jennifer was gone. A finger spread her pussy lips and made its way inside her vaginal canal circling and opening her passageway making all the nerves erupt in unison. Like a dam breaking with the strength of her imaginary lover's finger, wave after wave of ecstasy flowed out of her washing away all the stress, the bullshit, even Jason from her mind.

April opened her eyes and raised her head looking down at her hero that freed her from her inner erotic prison and her eyes widened when she saw June staring back at her with a strong smile.

June suddenly disappeared from April's sight and she looked further down to see her own hand rested on her breast and the other pressed firmly on her vagina. She rose up and sat on the edge of the bed looking down at the floor wondering what just happened. She has never had feelings like this before, not even from Jason. So what was happening to her?

April didn't want to think it and neither was she sure if she wanted to pursue it, but she had to find out more about herself and what she wanted and if she can get away with it in this small forsaken town.

April realized that the key lies with June. But will June be brave enough to share the same feelings? April had to find out or she was going to keep doing this over and over and it will be never ending.

But before she decided to find June and hopefully clear her mind of all this sexual tension, she had to clean the sheets before Jennifer came home.

Chapter 15:

Rediscovering June

June was only half awake when she started to have that feeling. The feeling that she craved after escaping The Coalition. She was already naked so she didn't have to take anything off. June began touching her own body starting with the side of her abdomen and then up to her breasts. She squeezed them as hard as she could to strengthen her nipples.

Soft, moist, pink lips connected to hers passionately kissing her to the point where she felt a strong spark in her system. The mystery lover's tongue entered into her mouth playing with hers.

The lover broke the kiss trailing her tongue down the side of June's cheek licking away at her earlobe. The lips kissed June down to her breasts sucking fervently and using the tongue again to circle and lick the nipple while the lover gripped the other breast with his hand. At the same time June felt a hand wrap around her thick and already hard shaft squeezing and pulling as hard as her lover could to make the blood flow further down. The hand reached further under the shaft of her penis to grip her scrotum also squeezing and lightly pulling on her balls making June's cock grow to the extent where it was ready for anything.

June wanted to cum and badly. Somehow the imaginary lover knew that and let go as if teasing her genitals.

The mystery lover kissed his way down until his head was at the center of June's thighs. Wrapping his hands around the shaft already hard from earlier and stroking it slowly raising the pink head until it swelled.

Breathing heavily, June felt the heavy breath of the mystery lover's mouth swallowing the shaft whole. The soft, moist, lips wrapped tightly around the end of the shaft and sliding its way up moistening the whole body on its way. June gasped as she felt the strong, wet, tongue circle around the head and letting his lips suck on it making it pulse in his mouth.

June raised her head up and looked down. She had to know who was showing her so much pleasure. The head looked up and June's eyes widened as she saw April smiling at her with her almond colored eyes and glistening pink lips.

April's head went back down and continued her invasion of June's privates as she saw April's head move up and down on her cock. June laid back on the pillow staring up at the ceiling and waiting for the finale stage in her ecstasy.

June felt stirring in her testes making them fill up and grow. This time April was not stopping. She moved faster on June's cock like April knew what was happening to her body.

June gasped as she felt the short pain of eruption and the cool flow of her balls releasing her semen and shot straight into April's mouth swallowing every last drop.

June almost screamed but instead gasped as she tried to calm down after the erotic rush. She raised her head again and looked down. There was no April. No mystery lover. Just her hand wrapped around her own penis both parts drenched in her own semen. Her balls and stomach included.

June sighed and laid her head back down on the pillow. Damn that was intense!

June sat up in bed shortly caring about the mess she made in her own bed. What the hell was she doing? April? June knew she was an attractive woman but never in a million years would June believe that April was sexually attractive. Or was it more?

June got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up all the mess that splattered in the midsection of her body. After words, she had to put knew sheets on the bed. She really didn't like messes.

June took a quick shower and put on tight, denim, jeans and a loose pink shirt. After cleaning her body, putting on clean clothes, and feeling refreshed inside and out, June began working on the bed. She took the covers and sheets off and put on white sheets and a thick white, flowered colored, cover.

June sat on the edge of the bed again thinking hard about what happened earlier. June never had feelings for a woman before. In fact she was too busy saving up for her transition that she never thought about love for anyone, man or woman, period.

Suddenly she heard the bell ring on the door that snapped June out of her deep thoughts. It couldn't be Erica because she has the key to the apartment, so she would just walk right on in.

The doorbell rang again and June lazily got up and walked over to the door. The doorbell rang one last time before she opened it.

"Alright, alright, already..." June's mocking came to a halt when she saw April standing timidly at her door.

"Hi," April greeted sounding very nervous, "did I come at a bad time?"

Chapter 16:

Secrets

"So you know everything about me and June, huh?" Erica said

"Not everything, just what I saw," Jennifer corrected.