Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did you see?"

"I saw power," Jennifer said, "raw, unbelievable, power. Power I've never seen before."

Erica stared sternly at Jennifer not moving her crystal blue eyes from Jennifer's almond colored ones. "So what do you want me to say, you got me?"

Jennifer leaned a little closer over the table so she could whisper to Erica again. "Look, I'm not here to dog you. Neither out you, I just...I just..."

"Just curious?" Erica finished.

Jennifer looked down as if in shame and looked back up at Erica who had this crooked looking smile on her face. Jennifer felt like she was the one that was caught. "More like intrigued."

Erica's smile widened. "I'm glad to hear it."

Jennifer looked down one last time and licked her lips bracing herself for the next question. "So what are you, some type of alien or something?"

"You mean like Superwoman?" Erica asked. "I may have power but I'm not invulnerable. And no, I'm not an alien from outer space."

"Then what are you if you don't mind me by asking?"

Erica licked her lips lightly and leaned further on the table. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure." Jennifer answered truthfully.

"Good, because what I am about to tell you is going to change everything you know."

"April?" June said shocked that she even appeared at her doorstep. "W-what are you doing here?"

April blushed nervously. She learned that it was rude showing up without an invitation, but for some reason she just had to see June. "I'm sorry I came over unannounced. Are you busy?"

June looked from side to side wondering if anyone was with April. "How did you find me?"

"It wasn't very hard," April began to explain, "You already told me where you live so I just drove down here to see you. Finding your room was difficult but the owner of the apartments told me your apartment number. I think he was hitting on me."

June rolled her eyes. "Yeah, he is a little touched in the head if you know what I mean?" June made April chuckle which June appreciate. "You want to come inside?"

April's smile widened in glee. "I would love too."

"Wow," Jennifer said amazed at the true story she just heard, "So you and June are not really women?"

"No, we're women alright. Just with a little something extra." Erica corrected.

"And The Rainbow Coalition did this to you?"

"I guess you can say that."

"And The Rainbow Coalition really is not a company helping the LBGT community? And they are after you two?"

"All of us actually."

"So there are more of you, with the same powers?" Jennifer asked getting more fascinated by Erica's story.

"Not the same but yeah, we all have something special about us."

Jennifer looked down at the ground wide eyed and still trying to wrap her head around the story. It was unbelievable that a billionaire company was doing heinous experiments on human beings just because they wanted to know why they are who they are. It was an abomination. Jennifer thought it would be a good idea to take Erica to the park to get to know each other better and understand who she was, but now after learning the truth Jennifer wanted to find a wooden bench and sit down to process the whole information.

"So The RC are trying to find some of the people who escaped the facility and now scattered around the world?" Jennifer continuously asked more questions.

"Correct." Erica answered.

"That means you and June are really here because you are on the run?!"

Erica didn't give the answer to her right away but decided to tell her anyway since the truth was already out. "Correct."

Jennifer turned to finally find a bench. "I really need to sit down."

Erica and Jennifer sat at the wooden bench silent for a minute. Erica knew Jennifer really needed to get her mind right before asking anymore questions.

"So you and June are actually superhuman transgender women?" Jennifer asked making sure she heard right.

"I think we already established that."

Jennifer looked down at her hands. All these questions and feelings she never felt before surfaced. Jennifer was more curious than before, but she remembered the old saying, "Curiosity killed the cat". But she couldn't help but want to know more about Erica and June's amazing history.

"I got one more question," Jennifer asked.

"Shoot."

"You two escaped from The Coalition along with other transgenders right?"

"Right."

"So if you escaped, someone had to push the button to let you all out of your cages. So who helped you all escape?"

Erica turned her eyes to the trail in deep thought. She never thought about that question. Hell, she really didn't care until now. "That's a good question," Erica said looking like she was in a daze, "because we definitely don't know."

Chapter 17:

Getting To Know You

June led April to the short round table so she could sit down.

"Do you want something to drink," June asked politely, "V8, soda, beer?"

"Beer please."

June went to the refrigerator and took out two of Erica's Budweiser beers. Erica was probably going to feel a little cranky when she finds out two of her favorite beers are missing but she'll get over it, considering the circumstances.

June placed one beer in front of April and sat down on the other side of the table holding hers.

"I never knew you drink beer?" June asked taking a short sip.

"I never knew you drink beer?" April shot back playfully. "Nah, Jennifer and I went to Ben's Bar & Grill and we both had a Corolla.

"Really, how was it?"

April shrugged. "It was cool, a little hardcore for my taste."

June chuckled. "I know the feeling." She took a strong sip from her beer. "So what brings you all the way down here?"

April took a sip of her beer and placed it back on the table. She swallowed and thought hard. She was asking that same question herself. April looked up at June nervous and blushing. She really didn't want to tell her the truth, but there was no other possible lie she could have came up with. "Truthfully, I couldn't stop thinking about you."

June almost spit out her beer after hearing that. "Come again?"

April looked down at her beer. Maybe that was a bad way to explain it? "I mean, ever since Meredith Archer and the shootings I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky we are to be alive." June agreed but still was not getting the answer she wanted to hear. April continued. "And what happened to Jonathon Ackerman. I just wondered if the two were connected."

"I'm sure that's not the case," June assured.

"Still, it makes me wonder why two normal people suddenly turn psychotic all of a sudden."

"Is that why you drove all the way down here?" June asked getting right to the point.

April sighed heavily. She decided to take a deep breath and just let it all out but in small steps. "June, what do you think about me?"

June didn't really know how to answer that at first but then came up with the idea. "I think you're the nicest person I ever met. You are a really good friend with your head on your shoulders. I always admired that."

April smiled. "I think about you too...I mean, I think the same thing about you."

A smile spread across June's face. "You've been thinking about me?"

"No...I," April thought about it and thought she was caught in her own lie, "yes, I've been thinking about you, a lot. I hope you don't mind?"

April saw the wide eyed look on June's face and then a light smile. June looked down at her beer and then back at April solemnly. "I have something to confess," She spoke, "I...I've been thinking about you too."

April was relieved that June felt this way. But she was still one thing, what now?

"Oh my God," April chuckled relieved, "are you serious? I mean, I thought it was just me but I never expected you..."

"I know, it came to a shock to me too." June confessed.

"I have to tell you that I never had these feelings before," April admitted, "I just...I just."

"I know what you mean," June finished, "I've been thinking about this for awhile. I sometimes think it's a phase but sometimes I'm not too sure."

April chuckled again. "Well, secrets out."

And both of the women were laughing.

Now that everything is out on the table April decided to take a different wrought. "You mind showing me around?"

June saw the shy look on April's face. She took a last sip of her beer and stood up from her seat. She reached out her hand and smiled. "Follow me."

April smiled and took June's hand helping her get up from the table to follow her secret crush. June walked into her room and turned on the light showing April her bedroom.

"Wow," April said staring down at the brown, Aztec designed, bed, "so this is you and Erica's room?"

"Hell no," June shot back, "her room is across the hall. She sleeps on a futon."

"So why does she sleep on a futon and you sleep in a bed?"

June shrugged. "What can I say, I like to sleep comfortable."

April walked over and sat on the soft bed. Now that June is thinking about it, she was glad that she changed the sheets when she did. She was happy that they both confessed their feelings together, but letting April accidently see her semen spots on the sheets was downright embarrassing.

June walked over and sat next to April both nervous to continued on to their next step.

"So what now?" April asked nervously.

"I don't know."

Both women looked down at their hands. April's hand slowly slid onto June's and the two stared into each other's eyes sternly. April bit her lip not knowing if June was thinking the same thing she was.

Taking a leap of faith, April leaned over and planted her lips on June's. Just like she predicted, fire grew within her loins causing her to tighten her thighs.

June also felt the same flame but unlike April, her penis twitched just a little causing her to break the kiss and get up from the bed covering herself.

"What," April asked concerned, "what's wrong?"

June placed both hands on her wooden dresser and looked in the mirror at herself. She wanted to go through with it, God knows she wanted too. But June rather risk the opportunity of her life than lose a friend.

June turned back to April puzzled. "We can't do this."

April stood up from the bed and walked over to June. "Why not?"

"It's just that..., it's not a good idea."

"June, it's just between me and you," April pointed out, "no one has to know."

"It's not that. It's me not you."

"And what is it about you that I don't know already?" April saw June's face looked down in shame. It was clear she had a dark secret she did not want anyone to know, even if it meant the fate of her life. "Do you have a boyfriend?" June kept her head down in shame without saying a word. "Is it another woman?" Still nothing. Then April thought of a question that she thought was more insulting than curious. But it was the only thing that could make sense. "June, were you born someone else?"

June looked up with a tear slowly sliding down the side of her cheek. April stared in her eyes with a quiet pause from the both of them.

But the next question was not something June expected.

"I see," April looked down swallowing hard.

"April I didn't mean for this to happen this way," June said feeling more tears ready to flow out from her eyes, "please don't be mad at me."

To June's surprise April flashed a quick smile. "Of course not silly, why would I be?"

June lightly shook her head hoping she heard right. Did April just say that she is not angry? And is she smiling about it?

Then April leaned over close enough until June thought they were going to kiss again, but asked something that June never expected from a strong, Christian, woman. "Can I see it?"

Chapter 18:

April and June

June wiped a tear from her face and stared at April in disbelief. She couldn't imagine someone so Christian would want to see such a thing. Not in a million years.

"What did you say?" June asked hoping she heard right.

"Can I see it?" April asked confidently. "You know, whip it out."

June look down at her crotch even though she was wearing tight jeans and looked back up at April. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure silly." April said. "Come on don't be shy, I won't judge, trust me."

April walked back to the bed to sit down. June stood in front of April confused and nervous at the same time. How was she supposed to do this? Just unbutton her pants and drop trough?

June looked down and slowly and carefully unbuttons her pants. Then she unzipped her pants pulling them down slowly so she could step out of them and lightly kick them to the side. April saw she was wearing white panties. June continued her stripping and lifted her shirt a little so she could place both thumbs on the sides of her panties pulling them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and placed them next to her pants.

April saw...nothing! It was nothing there except for small patch of blonde pubic hair. "Where is it?"

June swallowed hard and bent over a little reaching between her thighs and grabbing something. April's eyes widened and jaw dropped as she saw what she was looking for.

June's penis was long and thick. Probably 9 inches in length and 2 inches wide, way bigger than Jason's.

April swallowed hard and placed her hand on her chest feeling her own heart beating so fast she thought she just had the rush of her entire life. "Wow, that is...amazing."

June's eyes widened so far she thought they were going to pop out and hit April. "Say what?"

"I mean, you are definitely blessed," April admitted strongly, "you are not thinking about getting rid of it are you?"

June glanced down at her penis and back at April. "Why, am I not suppose to?"

"Hell no, I wouldn't! You know that there are a lot of people out there who wish they would have the gift you have now?"

June covered her crotch. "Well if they want it so bad, they can have it." April stood up and got down on her knees in front of June. "Ahh, what are you doing?"

April took June's hand and pulled them away slowly. She looked up at June who stared down puzzled. "I'm showing you what your missing."

With that said April wrapped her palm around June's thick shaft and squeezed lightly and pulled making June jump back an inch. June felt the fire return back in her stomach down to her private strengthening the length and width of her penis.

"It's okay," April spoke stroking June's cock feeling the thick layer of her shaft grow harder.

What were these feelings burning through June's body? She should have grabbed April and pushed her away. Instead she stood there watching as April stroked her penis to erection. This was not one of her plans of becoming a woman.

Then April did something that caught June off guard. She lifted June's hard cock up until it was face level with April's mouth. April opened her mouth and wrapped her soft, pink, lips around the head and sucked as hard as she could.

June gasped feeling April's lips tighten around the head of her cock and sucked so hard that the head pulsed in April's mouth.

April let her lips go off the head and used her soft, moist, tongue to lick around. Then she broke away and stood up to face June face to face. June who felt like she just went through a sugar rush stared back in April's eyes hungrily.

"Come over here," April ordered leading June to her own bed, "lay down."

June did what she was told and sat on the bed, then slowly laid down knowing what was going to happen next and wondering if they should continue.

April took June's half hardened cock and stroked it again. Then she put it back in her mouth only swallowing the head and half of the upper shaft. "This dick is so big I don't think I can take all of it." April confessed.

June took that as a compliment as she felt April's tongue licking around the head and down on one side of the shaft and then the other. April tried to swallow the whole thing but failed only taking in half of June's cock.

Staring up at the ceiling, June allowed April to molest her cock with her mouth until she felt the stirring in her testes. "April, I...I think I'm about to come?"

April released June's penis from her mouth and looked down at June.

June tried to rise up but April jumped on top of her grabbing both her wrists and forcing her down on the bed.

"I want to see."

June looked up at April confused. "See what?"

"Your tits," April answered sternly. She lifted off her shirt to reveal her silky, white, bra. She reached behind and unsnapped her bra, taken it off and throwing it to the side.

June stared hard at her breasts. They were voluptuous. June never knew April was femininely gifted because she never paid much attention to them. But now she was seeing them for the first time and a strange feeling came over her. She wanted to rise up and squeeze them. She wanted to wrap her lips around them and suck so hard the nipples would harden in her mouth.

"Now your turn," April said staring down at June.

June did what she was told and reached under her shirt and pulled them off shocking April with her own breasts.

"Wow," April said staring down at June's C cup breasts, "their beautiful." With that said April wrapped both palms around June's breasts and lightly squeezed awakening the pleasure nerves in June's chest.

April leaned down closing in on June's face and pressed her lips to hers. Caught in the moment, June wrapped her arms around April and flipped her over so she could be on top. They continued kissing passionately both their breasts meshed together sending shockwaves of pleasure through both their body.

April pushed June up breaking the kiss.

"What?" June asked irritated that April would interrupt the mood.

April breathing heavily from the heavy passion that consumed them both, she knew they were both about to overstep their bounds. But before she did she had to ask the most important question before they go any further. "Do you have a condom?"

Chapter 19:

Erica and Jennifer

Erica unlocked the door and walked in along with Jennifer following right behind.

"So this is where you live?" Jennifer asked looking around the place.

"You sound disappointed?" Erica said.

"No, no, this place is pretty cozy."

Erica looked at the table and saw two of her opened and warm beers sitting on the table. She didn't remember drinking beer before she left? In fact, she didn't remember having company over period. The only person Erica could think of was June. But that wasn't right. June never drinks.

"I'm sorry the place is such a mess," Erica apologized, "I didn't know I was going to have company."

Jennifer just smiled. "It's alright, April always gets on me that I live like a pig all the time."

Erica gave Jennifer the queer eye. "You and April, live together?"

"We're roommates."

"Really?" Erica said intrigued.

"So you were going to show me your room?" Jennifer asked changing the subject.

Erica smiled and took Jennifer's hand in hers. "Follow me."

Erica led Jennifer into her room across from June's. "Here we are."

Jennifer looked around. There was a small, wide, wooden dresser on the fall wall. Beside them there was a 20 inch screen television sitting on the carpet. On their far right there was a cherry red futon folded up as a couch to sit on. "This is your room?"

"What were you expecting, The Hampton Inn?" Erica shot back sarcastically.

Jennifer blushed in shame. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to be so rude."

"It's alright," Erica said accepting Jennifer's apology, "I should've decorated my room more. You know, bring it some color."

1...34567...12