Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer just smiled. "I think your room is really nice."

Erica knew Jennifer was just being polite, but she wanted to start the real party. "Are you sure you want to see it?"

"Well, yeah. If you don't mind?" Jennifer answered her heart racing.

Erica took Jennifer's hand again and led her to the folded up futon. "Come here, sit down." Jennifer did like she was told and sat on the comfortable futon looking up at Erica. "Wait here."

Erica excused herself leaving Jennifer alone in the room. She sat folding her hands together and lightly biting her bottom lip wondering why she put herself in this position in the first place. Jennifer looked down at her folded hands that were now getting sweaty from the heat they were absorbing.

Suddenly, Jennifer heard Erica's presence in the room. She looked up and gasped staring hard at Erica's naked body. She had two B cup sized breasts with a nipple ring on the left breast. Her bare midsection was flat and Jennifer could see by the way she flexed her abdominal muscles either she works out or just knew how to take good care of her body. But then Jennifer looked down between her thighs and saw a long, slender, like member hanging. It was big, about 6 inches.

"So what do you think?" Erica asked placing her hands on her hourglass hips posing in front of Jennifer.

Jennifer was speechless. She really had nothing to say.

Erica walked up to Jennifer and reached out her hand to take hers, pulling her off the futon and face each other. Jennifer stared into Erica's eyes wide eyed and still speechless.

"Do you want to touch?" Erica asked but sounded more seductive.

Like a woman without control of her own body, Erica took her wrist and placed it on her left pierced breast. Then Erica took the other hand and placed it on her right breast.

"Come on squeeze," Erica playfully begged, "they won't bite."

Jennifer did what Erica wanted and lightly squeezed her breasts. They were soft but they felt real. Jennifer saw Erica's chest move outward every time she squeezed her breasts letting Jennifer know that Erica was somewhat enjoying this.

Erica took Jennifer's right wrist and led her hand sliding down her washboard stomach, passing by her belly button, and shaved pubic area. Jennifer knew what Erica was doing but for some reason, she did not pull away. It was like she was curious.

Jennifer wrapped her palm around Erica's shaft feeling the strength of its growth. Like a chain reaction, Jennifer began stroking Erica's penis slowly looking into her eyes as well as Erica staring into hers.

Out of the blue Erica placed her hand lightly on Jennifer's soft cheek and Jennifer felt a small spark hit her flesh. All the endorphins started flowing through her brain like a strange high she never felt before leaving her body weak.

Erica held onto Jennifer preventing her from fainting. "Are you okay?"

"What in the fuck was that?"

"I shocked you, not the way you think though," Erica explained, "I released your endorphins in your brain that cause the pleasure nerves in your body. Though I think I overdid it?"

"I feel so light and...and..."

"Horny?" Erica finished.

Jennifer looked into Erica seductive blue eyes and kissed her as hard as she could. Jennifer felt the shaft of Erica's penis grow stronger as they passionately kissed.

Erica broke the kiss and stared into Jennifer's eyes. "Now your turn."

"What?"

"You didn't think I was going to be the only one whipping out the goods did you?" Erica said. "Come on. I showed you mine, now you show me yours." Jennifer thought about it. It wasn't that she didn't have the body. It was just weird stripping in front of Erica whose body was sort of unordinary. Erica pulled back the hair on Jennifer's head getting her attention. "Hey, whatever happens does not have to leave this room. This will be between you and me, promise."

Jennifer stepped back a few inches. She took off her shirt revealing her white, silky, bra. Then she unbutton and unzipped her blue, denim, pants pulling them down to her ankles and stepping out of them. Erica's blood started flowing through her body warming all her privates. The nipples on her breasts were hard as well as her penis nearly moving upwards just at the site of Jennifer's half naked body.

Erica went up to Jennifer and kissed her passionately on her lips. While distracting Jennifer from the kiss, Erica reached behind her and skillfully unsnapped her bra dropping it to the floor. Erica pressed her breasts up against Jennifer's awakening every pleasure nerve in both of them. Erica reached down and snaked her hand into Jennifer's panties and played with her rosebud.

Knowing where this was going, Jennifer broke the kiss. "Wait a minute."

"What is it?" Erica asked confused. Things were getting so interesting.

Jennifer looked down at Erica's half-hard penis and then back up at her. "Do you have a condom?"

Erica looked at Jennifer and cracked a scheming looking smile. She walked over to her dresser and took out a small, gold, packet that said, "Trojan: Extra Large". She showed Jennifer the condom keeping her smile. "Never fuck without one."

Chapter 20:

Secrets Out Part 1

June opened the door letting April to follow right behind. They just came from the gas station buying a small box of condoms. Even though June felt like they only needed one, the box carried three.

April heard giggling in the other room across from June's. "Who is that?"

"It's Erica," June answered, "she's probably watching some porn or something. She's weird like that."

"Is she like you?" April asked shyly.

June gave her a stern look. "Yes, she is."

April didn't give June a reaction to the answer. She just bowed her head and allowed June to lead her to her bedroom to finish what they started.

Erica threw Jennifer's naked body on the bed back first and she jumped on top. Erica continued kissing Jennifer on her lips and down to her chest. She sucked on her breast using her tongue to circle around the nipple and trap it between her teeth. Then Erica did the same thing to the other. Jennifer gasped arching her back as she felt Erica playing with her chest with her mouth.

Erica kissed her way down and tongued her bellybutton. She continued until her head was between Jennifer's thighs. Again, she used her tongue to lick the small bud now growing and becoming hard as a pebble. Hearing Jennifer moan in pleasure, Erica dug her tongue a little deeper between her pussy lips tasting Jennifer's sweetness.

Jennifer was about to explode until she felt Erica's tongue leave her vagina. Jennifer looked down confused. "What is it, is there something wrong?"

Erica crawled back up until she was face leveled with Jennifer's, her mouth glistening from Jennifer's wetness. "Nothing babe, I just don't want you to get off until you experience the whole ride."

June pushed into April with their breasts rubbing together in a strong friction that set off electricity between the two. June never felt such content before. The feeling of her cock sliding in and out of April didn't just open up nerves in her privates but urged her body to keep going.

April felt June's breasts rubbing up and down hers awakening her sexual nerves in her body like static electricity. Feeling June's cock filling her all the way up and then pulling out only to fill her up again sent April's mind reeling. At first there was a little pinch of pain like a small needle shot, which was unusual since April has had sex with Jason many times before. But this felt like she was a virgin all over again.

As April wrapped her arms and legs around June helping her push inside her, she couldn't help but think how hot June's body was. No seriously. Her body was hot and getting even hotter!

"June?" April called out.

"What is it April," June ceased her sexual motion hearing the concern in April's voice, "is everything okay?"

"I should ask you the same thing," April retorted, "you feel really hot. Are you getting sick or something?"

June pulled out of April and sat on the edge of the bed mournful. April followed sitting right next to her.

"June," April said placing her hand on the back of June's warm shoulder, "what's the matter?"

"It's not you, it's me," April has heard that term before in movies. Usually when someone says that during sex, it means either he or she was telling the truth about themselves or it was really the other person. But April let June continue hoping what she had to say wasn't too bad, "there is something I have to tell you."

"Is it bad?" April asked hoping to hear the word, "No".

"Not to you, but to me yes."

"What is it then?"

June took a big sigh and turned to April. "Are you ready for this? Because what I'm about to tell you, you may not believe."

April stared into June's sternly eyes and said: "Try me."

Chapter 21:

Secrets Out Part 2

"Wow," April said trying to wrap her head around the dark truth June just told her, "so you and Erica have super powers?"

"Correct," June answered.

"And they were giving to you by The Rainbow Coalition?"

"Yep."

"And while you control fire, Erica controls electricity?"

"You got it," June answered seeing the shock look on April's face, "are you okay?"

"I don't know," April admitted, "I have a hard time wrapping my brain around something like this. An evil corporation pretending to help others, only to find out they are doing horrible experiments on them. All that is so...so..."

"Morbid?" June finished.

April looked down at her naked thighs and then back at June who was looking down too as if ashamed. "So what now?"

June looked up at April sternly as if she just asked an offensive question. She leaned over and kissed April on the cheek. April smiled feeling how warm the kiss was.

"Now we fuck," June said.

Jennifer ended up on the flat futon on her hands and knees and her ass sticking up in the air while Erica was behind sticking it to her. Erica gave Jennifer a strong slap on her right ass cheek making Jennifer yelp at the sharp but erotic pain that she was craving so much.

Erica vehemently fucked Jennifer so hard; her ass was making smacking noises up against Erica's pelvis. The power of Erica's cock ramming its way into Jennifer's pussy was too much to handle that Jennifer buried her face into Erica's pillow preventing herself from losing control.

Right then, Jennifer came for the second time. But Erica was like a machine. It was no wonder her body looked so good. Fucking was her exercise and it seemed to suit her well.

Erica felt the rumbling in her balls making her fuck faster and even harder. Erica tilted her head back as she freely released her semen and in the condom.

Both women laid side by side glancing at each other and laughing at the situation.

Jennifer leaned over and gave Erica a strong, wet, kiss and laid back down. "You are amazing."

"Yeah," Erica spoke breathing heavily, "I get that a lot."

June held onto April as they both were sitting up on the bed fucking. April riding June's cock and June pushing herself upwards into April on her hands.

"Slowly," April whispered. She wanted to feel warmth but not too much of it to scorch her to death, so they had to go slow which worked just as fun as going fast, "slowly."

June felt the stirring in her testes making her heart race faster.

"I'm cumming!" June warned under her breath.

"Me too!" April admitted keeping the same pace on June's cock.

June and April both cried out as both bodies exploded with liquid passion releasing on each other's privates. June felt her semen burst open and flowed through the shaft shooting straight into the condom while April felt her whole body release her cum right on June's 9 inch cock.

Both women laid on opposite ends of the bed breathing hard relieved that their powerful fucking was over.

"Wow," April spoke exhausted.

"Yeah, I know," June spoke also trying to catch her breath.

"You want something to drink?" June asked concerned with April's exhaustion.

"Water please?" April playfully begged.

June jumped out of bed naked and headed for the door.

"You're going out like that?" April asked.

"Don't worry," June said, "knowing Erica she'll be too busy to even care what I'm doing."

With that she opened the door and walked out but didn't count on Erica opening her door at the same time.

Both women stared at each other in the nude surprised.

"Well, well," Erica said folding her arms together covering her breasts, "look who just came out of their skin?"

June swallowed. It was one thing to appear naked in front of her roommate, but if Erica found out who she was getting naked with, she'll never let it go. "It's not what you think."

Erica chuckled. "Oh I think it is. Heh, there's no shame in your game. I just wish you would have allowed us in, we would have had a lot of fun."

"June," April called, "is everything alrig..." April didn't get to finish her sentence when she opened the door wearing June's blanket around her body.

Erica's eyes widened in surprise, April stood shocked, and June covered her face with her hand in shame. Now Erica was really not going to let this down.

"Baby is everything alrig..." Jennifer's sentence was cut short after exposing her naked body to all the three women and then quickly covering herself with her arms and hands.

"Jennifer?" April called in surprise.

"April?" Jennifer did the same.

All four women stared at each other confused and surprised all in one.

Erica burst out laughing. "Oh my God, this is some crazy shit!"

Chapter 22:

Awkward Situation

"This is crazy," April said taking a sip of her beer in her bra and panties.

"No kidding," Jennifer agreed also drinking Erica's beer in her bra and panties, "so you're an Amazon too?"

June rolled her eyes. "Unfortunately yes."

"And you can create and control fire?"

"Yes."

Jennifer turned to Erica. "And you can create and control electricity?"

"Yep," Erica nodded.

Jennifer jumped up and down on her chair clapping her hands excitedly and giggling. "This is so cool!"

"I'm glad you two think so, "June said sarcastically.

"And you don't?" April asked.

"You guys are going to have to forgive my roommate here," Erica excused, "she is on some type of fucked up quest to become normal."

April and Jennifer looked at June like she committed a crime.

"Why?" Jennifer asked. "I mean you both have amazing tits, dicks, and superpowers, three of all worlds. How can that be so bad?"

"Yeah June, "Erica agreed reminding June she said the same thing, "what's the problem?"

"The problem is I don't feel like a woman, "June explained, "I don't want to be this, that, and this. I just want to be like every other woman."

"No offense June but you are not like every other woman," April explained, "your different just like us."

"What do you mean, "Just like us"?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? You are a woman with a dick and I'm fucking it. So how do you think that would look if the town found out that not only do I have lesbian tendencies but I'm making love with a transgender woman?"

"She does have a point," Erica spoke, "look on the bright side, me and you are not alone anymore."

"Yeah June," Jennifer chimed in, "you should be proud of who you are, you too are like Goddesses and the beauty of it is nobody knows that but us."

June let all their sensibility sink in. Was feeling incomplete only the trick of the mind? Were they right about everything about her, that she is more powerful than she seemed?

"You know what?" Erica announced getting everyone's attention. "I feel dirty, you feel dirty June?"

June glanced at April and Jennifer not getting the joke. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Come on June, we all just got through fucking each other. I'm hot, sweaty, and sticky and I know you guys are too."

"So what are you proposing?" June asked also confused.

Erica rolled her eyes in disbelief that the three had no clue what she was talking about. "Why don't we all take a shower?"

April, Jennifer, and June glanced at each other and back at Erica.

"You mean together?" Jennifer asked not really sure if this was a good idea.

"Hell yeah!" Erica shot back excited. "I mean, I don't see what the fuck is the problem. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before."

All four women glanced at each other in a few seconds of silence.

"Let's do it," Jennifer answered.

"Jennifer are you sure?" April asked still uncertain where this is going.

"Hell yeah, we are all girls here and we already saw each other butt naked, might as well have some hot, wet, fun while we're at it. Besides, I do feel hot, sweaty, and sticky."

April glanced at June who looked unsure as she did. But in the end she made up her mind. "I'll do it if June goes with me."

Everyone turned to June waiting for the final decision. June looked down thinking how crazy things have gotten ever since she invited April into their home.

"Come on June," Erica begged, "your girl is begging you."

June sat silent for a second and then gave them their answer: "Okay."

"Yes!" Erica and Jennifer cheered.

"Okay everyone, the last person in my shower is a rotten egg." Erica said and she drank her last beer and jumped up out of her seat.

Since she only had panties on, she pulled them down letting her 7 inch member hang freely and trotted straight to her room. Jennifer jumped up out of her seat and stripped off her bra and panties and followed from behind.

April and June looked at each other. April giggled and June just gave a shy smile. Both of them knew this was going to be one wild night.

Chapter 23:

The Passion Four

All four women stood crammed up in the shower but neither one complained. They were too busy passionately kissing and closing in on each other than worrying about space.

April and June closed in on each other breasts to breasts while they kissed passionately in a strong embraced which made June's penis grow to the point where she was ready to enter April again. But knew that was impossible. One drop of semen could be devastating later on.

Erica and Jennifer did the same thing closing in on each other breasts to breasts until Jennifer could feel Erica's erection between her thighs. They wanted to fuck again but this time they had to hold off. Without a condom there was a chance of pregnancy and that was going to be really hard to explain to her family and friends.

Jennifer broke the kiss from Erica and turned towards the distracted April. She rubbed the wetness of her back breaking the kiss between the two and grabbing April's attention. They looked into each other's eyes and out of the blue began kissing each other with the same passion they shared with Erica and June.

Erica watched as she played with her pierced breast with one hand and stroked her penis with the other while watching the two women making out in their own embrace.

June on the other hand was still trying to contemplate how she got herself in this situation. All she wanted to do was to save up enough money to complete her surgery to feel complete. And yet here she was sharing her affections with another woman, her friend, and her roommate. This was getting really awkward. What made things really confusing was watching April and Jennifer make out was getting June really hard. Just when she couldn't get any gayer, this happens.

1...45678...12