Historical Erotica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Funda's friends would gather around her and they would always talk about sex and their husbands penises. When Funda would tell her girlfriends about how well-endowed Mehemt was, they would become jealous. Funda's beautiful face always looked good covered in cum, it would illuminate her elegant features and bring out her blondeness. The first time she was deflowered by Mehmet was admittedly a little painful, but after much practise both her and Mehmet were much better lovers and both developed a sensitivity for each other's sexual tastes. When stressed, Funda knew what Mehmet needed was a good hard hand-job, which helped him relieve stress.

Asya was born in 1894, which slowed down Funda's daily sexual activities, but she managed to get it twice a week when Mehmet was on leave. A very sexual woman, she enjoyed being fulfilled, but despite her sexual awareness and beauty, Fuda kept many of her old Ottoman superstitions. She washed three times a day, to push back her dirty thoughts and sexual activities. She always had the mirrors in her house turned around or covered, unless she needed to use it, because she believes vanity is a sin that's self-destructive and mirror encourage it. She would visit fortune tellers, talisman and female witch doctors for alignments that doctors seemed unable to treat. She even went to the witch doctor if she felt unable to perform sexually and needed some charms to get going.

Her political and traditional beliefs drove Asya up the wall. Asya was a modern woman, who wanted to leave superstitious and religious beliefs behind, in-favour of European ideas, sciences and philosophies. She believed her mother's ideas held progress back. For Asya being Muslim was a cultural identity and religious beliefs an intensely private affair. She did believe, but only on the margins of belief. The First World War and its suffering, made her want to leave these beliefs behind and work towards a new society. Yet for her love of Europe, she also feared it and believed it was behind attempts to destabilise and destroy Turkey. A schizophrenic schism emerged within her, one part was love of Europe and the other was a loathing of Europe.

Asya arrives home and Funda puts the dinner on the table, Asya is visibly limping and trying to hide the fact she's limping. Funda tries to confront her about it, but Asya fight her concern off. Asya's strong fight back concerns Funda about the state of modern women in Turkey and a fear sets in about her daughter's possible immorality. For Asya, Funda's notion of morality is a relic of bygone times, modern women cannot be held back by morality. The Turkish nation could no longer afford to hold women back. An intense and heated debate follows and ends with Asya storming out of the house.

Funda thinks to herself, "We've become different people and yet we share the same lineage and you came from me. Without me, there's no you and without you, I am nothing. I gave you life, but cannot survive without you. I am old and you are young, I am the kingdom and you are the republic, I am an Ottoman and you are Turkish. Your world is unrecognizable to me and my world is a figment of a distant past to you. We share the same house as mother and daughter, but under my roof, we've become strangers. Indeed my house has become inhibited by strangers, the keys to the door have fall into the hands of strangers."

Time passes and Asya has been a very busy girl. Despite European plans to remain conquers of the Ottoman Land, the nationalist Turks have launched a war of independence. Asya continues to sleep with European officers and diplomats. Her tongue and mouth are very famous in diplomatic circles. But while sleeping with them, she's gathering vital information. The Turkish rebels are being lead by a charismatic and noble Macedonian war-hero, who goes by the name Mustafa Kemal.

Asya's daring do's included assassinating Greek officers. Major Kaya was due to lead allied forces into battle with the Turkish rebels, a few days before the assault was due to begin, Asya sucked him off and allowed him to cum in her mouth. Asya spat the cum out and pulled a revolver on Major Kaya and shot him through the head and screamed, "For freedom, for Turkey and for the republic, I sentence you to death for crimes against the Turkish people." Asya was fucking and killing at an exacerbating rate. Sex and revolution was the same thing to her.

In-between her sexual and politically violent antics, she began publishing pamphlets about politics, Turkishness and Republicanism. She even wrote eroticism and sexual guide books, which were condemned by secretly read. Finally, in 1923 the Turks expelled the allies, abolished the Sultanate and established a republic. The Ottoman prince and princesses were sent into exile and then a year later the Caliphate was abolished and Turkey became a secular republic. Asya was at the forefront of these changes and set-up a women's advancement and rights group. Her sexual exploits became legendary, even celebrated, despite cultural conservatism towards female sexuality.

Asya married Kemal, who was half-Kurdish and half-Turkish, but like Asya accepted only Turkishness as his ethnic identity. He was a member of the Turkish parliament and respected reformist. Both wanted a progressive country and ensured to create one. They would go on to have four children together. But despite this, Asya's sexual exploits remained hot-topic of discussion. Rumour has it that Asya only picked Kemal after she held a competition, in-which he had to compete with four other guys. Each guy had to lick her pussy and whoever gave her the most oral pleasure, she married. This story never went away despite official denials from the couple.

The new radicalness of Turkey and Asya forced Funda to question her own values and created a mini-personal crisis. She swore she would never marry after Mehmet, so she did the next best thing. She began a string of sexual affairs with young men, these affairs were a result of a crisis of identity and being lost rather than a new woman yearning for modernity. Her favourite fuck buddy was her Kurdish friend's son, Ali. Ali was a virgin when they met, but at 20, lost his virginity to her.

The story is fairly typical of Funda's new sexual exploits, she invited Ali into her home and gave him tea. He would ask him question about his life and whether there was any special girl in his life. She would then become playful and teasing, implying sexually explicit things, eventually she threaten to tell his mum that he made advances on her if he did not do as she pleased. Blackmail was how Ali lost his virginity, not that he minded, Funda was still a beautiful and sexy woman, a Milif in later language.

She would place her hand on his crotch and squeeze his manhood above his pants to see if he was hard. When it was confirmed she got him to drop his pants and she would stand there inspecting the fine specimen and complementing him on his virility. She assured him of his woman-pleasing abilities and began poking his cock. She would drop to her knees and suck him off good, slurping, biting and drooling away. She would wait until he was ready and then she commanded him to fuck her. He wasn't allowed to leave or cum, until he had hit her g-spot and made her cum, which took hours. She turned him into a man and offered him anal as a reward.

Ali told others and his friends would come over to play. For Funda this was her attempt to be modern and understand her daughter. But in engaging in such actions, she found herself not understanding the essence of her daughter or what it meant to be modern. She was playing catch-up, but didn't know what she was catching up too. She lost the sense of herself in trying to reform herself and become modern, to the point where nothing made sense anymore. The excessive orgies proved too much for her and she ended up alienating every one of her friends. Like the Ottoman Empire, this Ottoman woman was unable to understand the change and resulted in fruitless attempts at the wrong kind of reform. This proved self-destructive.

12