Humiliating Life of a Lotto Winner Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband submits to sex test - anal penetration.
2.6k words
3.63
27.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with Stella sailed on very happily most of the time. Sadly, it's not so in the bedroom. Whenever I broach the subject of intercourse, my wife tells me there is no possibility. Such a pity, she explained but my tiny penis is useless to her sex needs right now. Think she means it would just get lost in her enlarged tender vagina.

More time wanted before her love-nest pussy could get even slightly tight on my energetic but little weapon. Of course, no need for her to remind me that the situation is entirely my own fault. A humiliating experience never to be forgotten: my sweet wife accidentally floored and exposed on her back with that guy Percy's abnormal knob stuck tight up inside her.

We were out shopping when my wife spotted a gleaming new car in a luxury dealer's showroom. Stella said that the metallic green paintwork appealed so much; it complemented her eyes. Naturally, I avoided telling her that it is one of the most expensive models on display. Never having driven such a powerful car, she insisted on many test-drives some during daylight but mostly at night. The understanding salesman always patiently obliged her needs. They were away for hours, on three occasions until long after midnight.

Eventually, Stella confirmed the car was perfect for her. We returned to the showroom and I handed over a huge cheque to the salesman. He presented the keys to my wife. Stella, very excited, threw her arms around him, crushing her soft bosoms against his chest. Gave him a big kiss on the mouth. I got a lovely little hug too. The new car really made her bright and cheery for days. My wife is absolutely adorable.

The car came with a complimentary picnic set but I could tell at first glance, not brand new. A couple of the glasses had wine traces inside and the woollen tartan blanket noticeably damp with grass stains. Considered going back to complain but I didn't want to get that friendly salesman into trouble. He had been most enthusiastic to devote so much time and effort making sure my wife always got what she desired day and night.

A couple weeks later, Stella arrived back home in her new car from the gym. Told me she had been introduced to Margaret.

"That's Jonathon's girlfriend, the army nurse who got posted overseas. He told us about her, don't you remember Jessie?"

My answer was a simple yes. Secretly thought; how on earth could I ever forget that man and my big mistake in agreeing to suck his prick. Guess I got carried away because of my patriotic feelings for his absent partner.

"She's returned to the local base hospital and will be popping in here this afternoon. Said how much she would like to meet you Jessie."

This really surprised me. Maybe Margaret recalled my picture in the local paper when I won the national lotto. Lots of glamorous women wrote to me saying how handsome I looked. That same week, I'd had the wonderful luck of meeting Stella. I didn't want her to feel jealous so I burnt all their photos and letters.

"I have to go down town to the bank after lunch to sign for your new platinum account card Stella. Don't worry, I shall be back home in good time to see Margaret."

2

When I drove away from the house in my old battered Beetle, a black taxi pulled into the drive. That must be our visitor. When I eventually arrived back home, I heard muffled sounds from upstairs but got no response to my shout of hello.

Put the kettle on to make a pot of tea to enjoy with a selection of my favourite cream cakes bought from the baker's shop opposite the bank. Some time later, Stella came downstairs, arm in arm with Margaret in the manner of close friends. I heard what must be the nurse's voice saying they must do it again sometime. They both looked rather flushed when they saw me and maybe startled to realise I was in the house.

I asked if they would like a cake but Margaret said she had just eaten. These words sent them both off into a fit of giggles. Sometimes, I find it difficult to understand the feminine sense of humour.

The army nurse is a fit looking lady, Nearly as tall as Stella but with an athletic build and short styled dark hair; make-up just a touch of mascara and bright pink lipstick. Seemed very friendly and her smile revealed perfect teeth. We chatted about her overseas military service and the exotic places she had visited.

At the first pause in our conversation, Margaret said,

"Jonathon told me what a great cocksucker you are Jessie. So generous of you to let him have sex like that. He would never have done it with a woman. I mean, he wouldn't have dreamt of breaking his promise not to fuck another woman while I was away."

The 'f' word made me wince, not nice to hear in front of my darling wife. Margaret talked on,

"Suppose, Jonathon thought it only happened between gays. So a unique experience for him and your technique gave him a massive climax.

" By the way, Stella tells me you're not gay. I think you're probably bi-sexual like I am. You'll realise that all the time away overseas from Jonathon, I had to promise not to fuck around with either girls or men. I'm so relieved that's over with now I'm back in this country."

Found myself almost stuttering trying to convey that in no way am I bi-sexual but it didn't stop her continuing.

"Lots of recruits come into the army and perhaps the intimacy of sleeping in dormitories gives some of them sexual urges. Or they get turned on sharing communal showers with naked guys displaying all shapes and sizes of dicks.

"They come to me for advice. I've helped many to reconcile their bi-sexual feelings. They get to have good fucking sessions with other guys in their unit all the time. When they get back home, they naturally switch back to enjoy sex with their girlfriends."

Stella commented how wonderful Margaret you've developed such personal skills in an important and intimate way to help many men exploit their sexuality. It must be so rewarding. She wondered if Margaret could advise Jessie.

"That's not for me thank you," I said instantly wanting this conversation not to go any further.

3

Margaret looked me in the eye for several seconds with a concentrated gaze,

"I do understand why you say that Jessie, it's the standard reaction. That's why I do tests to find out the hidden inner self".

My wife joined in enthusiastically,

"Now Jessie, this is a once in a lifetime chance for you. You're very lucky to have Margaret offering her professional experience to help you."

The combination of these two assertive ladies defeated me as I tried valiantly to change the subject.

When I finally agreed, Stella kissed me on my cheek. Said I was like a good boy or maybe a good girl. This started both of them off giggling again.

"Get ready now Jessie, off with your pants".

I could not believe Margaret asked that of me. Sensing my reluctance, she persuasively explained,

"It's perfectly normal. I guess I've seen hundreds of naked cocks and bare asses in my career."

Stella glared at me as if to say get on with it.

Behind the sofa, I unfastened my leather belt. Stepped out of my jeans bought at the Woolworth's closing sale. I hesitated about taking off my shirt but made myself do it. I planned keeping on my tiger-skin printed briefs until I heard the nurse call out for me to hurry and added,

"Be sure to take everything off while you are at it".

Holding my hands down like a soccer player protecting his genitals, I felt humiliated standing stark naked in front of the two women.

Margaret searched in her large black medical bag and turned towards me wearing latex surgical gloves.

"I'm sure you've had your temperature taken before Jessie. Really that's what is going to happen now."

She waved a plastic device at me and explained,

"First, this is the tympanic infra-red method. I pop the small plastic end down your ear and the temperature registers in the window gauge. It works well except that too much earwax can give a false reading".

One hand rested on my shoulder and I felt the device probe my ear. No problem for me, I thought as I watched Margaret make a note of the exact reading.

"Now this is the traditional way."

4

She vigorously shook a slim glass thermometer. I opened my mouth obediently for her to deftly slide it underneath my tongue. A minute later, she noted the result and amazed me by saying,

"Bend over Jessie and hold your ankles."

"Bend over? What for?"

"I am using this special stainless steel model given to me by a retired horse vet and it's ideal for deep anal penetration."

The sight of a long shiny cylinder almost a foot long, tapering from thick to very thick and the end swollen into a glass bulb made me wince. It looked very scary, but I attempted to rationalise that such a huge instrument would never get inside me. Nervously, I bent right over and managed to cling onto my ankles.

Margaret ordered me to stop clenching my buttocks so tightly. A latex finger probed between my cheeks.

"Your rosebud is pretty Jessie. Come and see Stella."

Having my wife look into my open ass made my embarrassment even more acute. She said how nice it looked but admitted had never bothered to examine it before.

The nurse tapped my bare ass and said,

"On second thoughts, it would be better if you got down on your hands and knees."

Nervously, I knelt down as asked and she continued,

" The horse thermometer is fully lubed so get ready Jessie. Try and relax, there's a good chap".

I braced myself for the worst. Felt a hand pulling open my cheeks. Something cold rubbing around the ring of my anus and then it slid inside just a touch. Relieved that it did not hurt after all but this situation didn't last long.

Margaret braced herself with one hand grasping at my buttocks. Her other hand vigorously thrust the steel burying it deep inside me. I could hardly believe that the enormous steel had penetrated. The woman had de-flowered my virgin ass in an instant.

The sudden shock and pain from the sensation of having my anus forced open made me scream out loud. The nurse soothed me saying it's always best to get the first stage over quickly and it would get easier if I tried to relax more.

My eyes filled with hot tears and I clenched my teeth to stop myself shouting again. What felt like a very big poker slowly rotated in my anus. Screwing inside, deeper and deeper. Withdrawn some way back and then in again more quickly. Margaret asked if it felt better for me now. I could not trust myself to speak so just nodded my head through the pain barrier.

5

Her hand went down between my thighs and grabbed at my prick.

"See how he has reacted Stella. Look at this little dick, a real stiffy."

I knew what she described. Could not understand why I should get an erection in my acutely painful and exposed situation.

"Yes it is standing up," said Stella. "Amazing too, because that's as big as his penis gets when he plays to get himself off."

The nurse continued pushing the steel instrument of cruelty in and out. As I winced each time from the acute pain, she told me there is some good news.

"I have a theory about how profiling temperatures with subtlety different micro readings give

clues to sexuality. Of course, an erect organ response is most significant. Your cock got completely hard in an exceptionally fast time. That's rare."

My sweet wife flicked a fingernail at my prick and enthused,

"It's incredible you've got that result. His penis has stayed hard for almost two minutes, that's most unusual for Jessie."

Margaret resumed,

"Clearly Jessie, your body has today exposed your real inner sexuality. How wonderful, that you possess a natural desire for anal penetration. Your temperature profiles check out the same. This doesn't mean you are necessarily gay but you are definitely bi-sexual."

Stella's fingers poked a second time at my prick and balls. The same instant, I felt an extra powerful thrust of the steel ram deep into my anus almost knocking me off my knees. My prick jerked wildly and the inevitable happened.

Stella shrieked, as if she had made a great scientific discovery,

"Look, he's ejaculated. See that stringy dribble, that's what he always does when he cums."

I felt weak from the pressure threatening to burst my insides. My mind seemed dizzy trying to reconcile my orgasm and the bi-sexual verdict emerging from this totally humiliating examination.

Curiously, my anus continued hurting just as much after the horse thermometer was yanked from my ass. It was replaced with two of Margaret's well-lubed latex fingers rubbing up and down inside me.

"Don't panic, it's good for you. Soothes the inside, stops your tube from getting sore."

This little act of kindness forced me into saying a polite thank you.

6

I returned to the room after I got cleaned up and dressed attempting to appear normal, masking my feelings of extreme humiliation and physical soreness. I did not want Stella to be worried about me.

Margaret told me they had discussed my future together.

"I'm convinced there's lot of goodies coming along in your life to exploit and to celebrate your bi-sexuality. You are a very lucky man."

Still in shock, I failed to come up with one word to say in response.

Stella thanked Margaret for her professional interest and all the time spent on me. She hoped I would prove to be a worthy subject.

My lovely cream cakes were uneaten. I planned scoffing them later but my observant wife spotted the cakes. Told me to hurry, put them all in a box. The nurse could take the cakes home with her to share with sweet Jonathon. That's typical of my wife's generosity. Margaret embraced Stella in thanks with two long deep kisses on the lips. Suppose this is the normal sociable way of a bi-sexual woman.

Turning to me, my wife asked if I knew how expensive taxis cost these days. Told me to give the nurse twenty pounds for the fare each way. Better top it up to a level fifty so she could tip the driver. Stella is unfailingly a kind-hearted lady. I noticed Margaret quickly re-apply her bright pink lipstick before slipping the cash in her purse as the taxi could be heard coming up the drive.

My ass felt very sore all evening. Wanted to know what had been discussed in private with Margaret but Stella declined to say. Guess I have to wait and see future developments.

At bedtime, my wife's untied robe swung wide open. I saw some pink marks just below her navel. Hoping she would not notice my curiosity, I got nearer. Not so much marks but rather a perfect imprint of lips in bright pink lipstick. I felt very proud that my Stella has such a superbly flexible body to manage to do that to herself.

End of Chapter Four. Humiliating life of lotto winner

© 2009 Date 21st December 2009

Edited 31st December 2009

Thanks for reading my story and I welcome your comments or questions. Let me know if you would like to read more about the life of humiliated Jessie and lovely Stella.

Any suggestion, criticism or query is welcome. I'll respond to your email.