Introduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

I returned in a few minutes dressed in black jeans and shirt, carrying a chocolate brown satin robe that had a deep hood, like a monk's cowl. She was trembling just a little from the strain of holding her position. I gently put the robe on her and she closed it gratefully around her.

I led her out to my car and laid a towel on the seat for her. I pulled the back of the robe up so she did not sit on it. The trip was not long for me for a young naked woman going in to the unknown. For once, there was parking near the non-descript converted industrial building that was our destination. As I went to get her from the other side of the car, I reached in my bag and pulled out an Italian carnival mask, which I put on her. The long leather nose looked odd poking out from the cowl.

'Your body will be shown to everybody tonight, but your face will be only for me to see. You will be near to me at all times, and I will be making any choices for you. If anyone is to touch you, it will be at my decision. You will need to be aware that if anyone does touch you, that is because I have chosen the person and the action. That will make it easier for you to accept-for that is all you may do. If you are worried, say your colour words, "red, yellow or green for go" and I will hear you. You may or may not be included in any activities. Your main purpose tonight is to watch and learn from what you see. I want a full report from you, with your feelings and any thoughts you have. Do you understand?'

'Yes sir, thank you for the explanation. I am grateful that you will be near me to protect me. I am very frightened to be here.' I patted her (gently) on the back and took her through the outer door, then buzzed for entry.

In the inner foyer I took her to a quiet corner, removed her robe and checked her coating. There was a little cracking in the creases of her knees and hips and some wear on her buttocks, which I quickly touched up with the brush that I had brought. She looked perfect again. I put the fine chain around her neck, attached the lead, and drew her with me as I opened the next door.

(to be continued...)

parawa
parawa
59 Followers
12