Jed Finally Drops Anchor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah looked everywhere but at him for some moments and then focused on him. "Yes, I'd like that. Lock the door."

She hitched up her dress and sat on the bed and Jed knelt in front of her and lifted a leg and kissed an ankle, Deborah looking at him wide-eyed. He talked to her and she began answer and he kissed and licked the leg-encased stocking and when at knee level when she reached out and tangled a hand in his hair he knew it was okay to continue. Jed tongued his way up until he was licking white flesh and then he stopped and stood, saying that was lovely and he'd make coffee.

Breathing heavily Deborah said, "You executed that so beautifully." At that Jed knew he was as good as in.

Hours later when they returned home after a great night out, Jed was sitting on the bed dressed, flicking through a magazine when Deborah returned from the bathroom carrying some of her clothes and wearing only bra and panties. She shut the door and stepped over Jed's knees sat. She pulled her tits free of her bra and said, "Go get 'em Jed. Alternatively you can read your magazine."

Jed threw the journal over his shoulder and grabbing a breast, nipped a nipple.

"Jesus!" Deborah squealed. She grabbed his head and rammed her tongue into his mouth.

"Whoa, whoa,'' Jed said, pushing her away slightly. Looking at Deborah, red-faced, breasts heaving and nostril flaring he panted, "If we roar into this it will be all over in minutes and it will fade from our memories as just another fuck."

* * *

Deborah licked her top lip and winced as she felt lust dampen her panties. Her ears roared as additional blood was rushed to inflate her breasts and vulva. "Um, do you mean you don't want to do it?"

"Hell no. Just let us take an hour or more so that when pussy finally wraps around my dick and you melt and I feel an inch longer than I've ever been we'll know we're near the end of a memorable journey."

Deborah's eyes rolled and she almost fainted but gradually her desire lost its superheat.

"All right," she whimpered. "Gently lick my left breast and I'll watch."

Both rolling on to the bed they simmered the lust along until it all but disappeared. He worked her tits, rather expertly she thought, while she played with his ear lobes, ran her hands through his hair and kept on doing just enough to feel involved until he lifted a hip and she was in -- straight under his trouser top and belt and then dipping under his briefs to snake down to seize her prize.

"Oh boy," he groaned and she felt blood race to his face and what was in her hand thicken.

Deborah found her hand too restricted to do much so bumbled around for a while until with a snort she grabbed Jed's belt with both hands and rolled him over, unzipped him and dug him out and pounced, practically in the one unbroken movement and as if she'd rehearsed every day of the year. As her mouth slid back up and her teeth caught the collar of his cock head Deborah looked up and smiled: Jed had pulled up against the headboard; his head was tossed back, his eyes closed and veins stood out on his neck.

Unable to resist a comparison, Deborah concluded Jed was about the same length but thicker than the husband who'd abandoned her. She sucked away and rolled his balls knowing Jed would soon begin fretting with nothing to play with and was correct. After he played with her hair and circled inside her outer ear a few times he asked in a very clear voice, "A sixty-nine?"

She pulled her mouth away with a wet plop and said sure. "You have a fat cock."

"Thanks," he said modestly but she knew he'd feel she'd just awarded him a medal. She turned right around, after moving down the bed and he following, and gobbled his cock again. She was just getting into her rhythm when she almost spat it out, gasping in shock as she felt his tongue go in and keep on going. Fuck, his tongue was long! They went at it slowly but playfully, exchanging sighs and groans. But inevitably Deborah felt herself coming on to the boil as he now had a couple of fingers working in support.

Deborah spat him out and groaned, "I'm coming."

"Good, drown me."

She couldn't believe he'd said that and when she began heaving she ensured she didn't pull away from his mouth. As she panted to a finish he slid off her and gave her one of those obscene kisses that she loved, but rarely got, because it made her feel depraved.

"You're wicked," she said, after swallowing.

They then fucked, twice, conventionally. It was nothing to write home about, not that she wrote to her mom about such a thing. Jessica had said she'd thought Jed would be one of those guys into wall-to-wall fucking. Deborah was wanting a revved up sex life before time ran out for her as she was almost thirty-eight she went to sleep thinking she must give Mr Fat Dick more encouragement.

A week later Deborah and Jed were in the groove, having bouts of robust sex when Mike and Jessica were away from the house. Deborah had told Mike she'd never seen her sister looking so well and so happy.

"They'll leave soon," Mike predicted, and Jessica burst into tears.

A month later Deborah and Jed announced their imminent departure. Jed had set himself up as a highly-specialize computer consultant and was training Deborah, an experienced executive PA, to be his assistant. Jed had placed advertisements in international business magazines and launched his own website. He'd won his first contract and that was to set up a fully integrated computer system for the local veterinary cooperative that processed incoming calls for all vets on their home phones through interrogation and booked the routine calls in individual vet's diaries or contacted individual vet's pagers with emergency calls. It was working well and Jed was confident enough to guarantee its fidelity.

The foursome went out for dinner where Mike and Jed dozed off occasionally as two women choked and went on and on about how much they'd miss each other. The next day Mike and Deborah began to drive off heading for Texas where Jed had accepted a six-month residential post as a visiting assistant professor. Mike hugging the weeping Jessica and waving when the leased Lexus stopped and Deborah came running back and said, "I almost forget" and thrust a note at Jessica, kissed her and ran back to the vehicle.

Jessica read the note and screamed, "Come back!" but too late.

Mike picked up the dropped note. It read:

"Thanks again for everything you two. Jess, you were wonderful and spot on about Jed being just right for me. You played your deception magnificently and Mike not being in on our little secret for me to get Jed interested in pussy bumbled along well in support. As promised we'll be back to visit."

"Love Debs."

"PS: I think I'm pregnant."

Mike wiped and eye and said, "Jed will be fucking awful as a father."

"He'll be fine. Debs has him around her little finger," Jessica sniffed and then smiled. "Let's go back to bed. I'm in need of something, daddy."

"Sure. I must say it's taken Jed and awful long time to find himself. I guess anything's possible with the help of family and friends, real friends.

THE END