Jennifer's College Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric watched as Tommy walked up to him. He heard everyone catch his or her breath. He took another look at Tommy, and saw something different in him.

"What?" Eric said, a little dubiously.

"Thank you," Tommy said. "Thank you for teaching Yolanda her slavery." Tommy hugged him.

Eric took the hug. "You're welcome," he said, wincing a little from the scratches, "but I think the one you should be thanking is Jennifer!"

Tommy broke the hug. "What?"

"Thank her. She asked me to do it."

Everyone looked at Jennifer, who had been unusually silent.

"What did you do?" Tommy asked her.

"She asked me to teach Yolanda the meaning of a slavery," Eric said as Jennifer blushed head to toe. "She told me about Yolanda about a week ago. That's why I suggested you bring two collars, Jason. When we were introduced in your dorm room, she asked me if I was still willing to do it. I nodded."

So that was what she whispered to you!" Angela exclaimed.

"Yes. Throughout these past two days, I have been prepping her for her slavery to Tommy. Jennifer pegged the relationship unerringly. Jerry and Sherry was a bonus, happening on its own, but Jennifer surmised that their personalities were compatible. It was Tommy and Yolanda she was concerned with."

Jason turned to Jennifer, and scooped her up joyously. "Honey, why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't," she said laughing. "I had to make sure she didn't learn of it. She would have balked, and she would still be unhappy. Her comments about finding a boyfriend were a way for her to find her master. I recognized this. So too did Jerry, I think—"

"I suspected," he smiled.

"So I hatched a plan, of sorts. Tommy had hidden potential. I saw this in our lovemaking. He was holding back. I didn't know what, but I knew it was powerful enough that if it could be brought to the surface safely, it would be enough for him to attain mastery of the slave that loved him in her secret heart. So I sort of prepped him for that, and Eric took care of Yolanda."

"Only Jennifer could pull off that kind of fool act," Jason thought happily. His love for her grew as he saw her caring spread to others. He looked to Tommy and Yolanda, and saw them smile. He looked at Jerry and Sherry. He now could see the kind of effect they had on each other, and wished them secretly for the best.

Jason also realigned his thoughts. Tommy was not a learning master; he was a NATURAL master, with years more experience than he had, even if it was in his younger teens. It still counted. Tommy was fully his equal in that respect. He wondered if that would rub wrong one day. He hoped not.

Angela went to Eric and hugged him. "I just thought you overdid it again, honey," she chided him.

"Do you really think I would purposely go that deep again, so soon after the last one?" Eric said. "I would not have even gone to half that if it weren't for the potential Jennifer saw in them. How could I not help her? Would you go as far, if she asked you, and you believed her?"

"Darling, I would challenge Hell for her," she whispered.

"Will someone tell us newbies just EXACTLY what happened the last time?" Tommy asked plaintively.

Eric, Jason, Jennifer, Angela, and Sherry laughed. "Of course!" Jason said. "Sit! We'll tell you such a tale that it'll make your loins ache!"

"As long as tomorrow is a recuperation day," Eric said.

"Done!" Tommy said. "Slave! Come to my lap, and listen."

Everyone settled around the table to hear the about the night that Jason and Jennifer found each other, and the orgy that followed. Jennifer looked at the collection of people that called each other friend, all comfortable in their nudity, listening to a tale that was getting cocks hard and pussies wet. Jennifer knew that each other's lover now would tenderly put out the fires lit. It was the perfect way to end a three-day holiday.

Jennifer looked forward to getting back to the dorm in the morning. She found that helping people was such a rush, and she wondered what situation would present itself to her for help.

She turned back to the story, listening raptly, while Jason rubbed her clit, bringing her closer to her second orgasm of the night...