All Comments on 'Jessica Ch. 04'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yeah

she was a slut... every guy's friggen wet dream

So get over it

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Curious

I am imagining which way this story will go. Given this is literotica and the loving wives catagory, she will go home, tell her fiance', and he will let her have all the outside dick she wants. I mean, isn't that the way it happens in real life? Every wife/fiance' who fucks around is not only forgiven but encouraged. What a crock of shit. 99% of men would boot her out on her ear and the other 1% write for literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Family that fucks together stays together

A great story about eager cunts - just like my wife and daughter -- neve turn down a hard cock, no matter who owns it.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Good Comment-Erotic Avenger

Hopefully this will not be a "fiance fucks every cock within a 5-mile radius and husband never finds out" story. I know that a real-life (wedding canceled, woman dumped) ending will not happen, so how about something different happening. Like, the husband finds out but doesn't mind because he has been fucking all the pussy that he can get his hands on. Then they have a pre-wedding party where they fuck who they want and end it with them fucking each other and professing their love for each other.

That's so much better than the husband finding out his wife has been ridden more than the horses at the Kentucky Derby while he has been faithful. Don't let this story become one of the thousands of plain cheating wives stories that infest this site.

whiskybuffwhiskybuffalmost 20 years ago
Erotic Avenger is another misogynistic idiot

Ignore foools like him. I'm sure his double standards are immense: he can fuck anything he wants to, but no woman of "his" had better thihnk about it. He's one of those who treats women like property. Many men have fantasies about being with the type of woman you wrote about. Some of us are lucky enough to live it. You have done a good job, you've done better in other stories, of capturing the persona of the "slut wife." Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So a stud does what

Goes out and fucks any slut he comes across. A stud does not give a rats ass about the slut. A stud will fuck'm and dump'm.

Let teach hubby how to be a studly stud.

Then whore ass Jess can whine about being alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous