Jessica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now the rest of you will get your chance, but first you have to keep me company!"

Kicking off her shoes, she extended her feet outwards.

"Now who wants to suck my toes?" She asked.

One of the teens stepped forward.

"I will," he said.

"Good." Angela responded. "Now pick one of your friends to do my other foot."

The boy turned and pointed to one of his companions.

"Kyle," he said. "Let's do it."

The two boys knelt down and took Angela's sexy feet into their mouths, sucking her toes gently.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. "Now my pussy needs some attention."

Another one of the guys jumped at the chance, and quickly positioned himself between her legs. Angela grabbed his hair and pulled his head forcefully into her hot little cunt. He immediately began lapping away, running his tongue up and down her pussy. As Angela enjoyed all the attention, she looked at the remaining boy.

"I guess my tits are yours." she said.

Soon Angela had two eighteen year olds sucking her toes, one working over her tits and one with his tongue up her pussy.

* * * *

"Hello," Jessica said, eyeing up the Sandy haired boy that had just entered her room.

"Hi," he said.

He seemed a little nervous. Jessica was sitting on the bed, with her legs spread wide. The front part of her skirt was hanging down, just covering her pussy.

What's your name?" she asked.

"Shawn," he said, walking towards her.

"Hi Shawn. I'm Jessica."

"I can't believe this is happening."

"Believe it baby." she said, motioning for him to sit beside her.

He sat down, staring at her body. Jessica leaned over and kissed him.

"You don't need to be nervous," she said. "I'm all yours. I'm your little whore tonight."

"Holy shit! I think I'm gonna cum if you keep talking like that."

She reached down and grabbed his crotch.

"Well we can't have that now can we? I guess I'll just have to quiet my dirty little mouth."

She slipped a hand into his pants, feeling his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm. Nice."

"Thanks."

"Shawn?"

"Yes?"

"Will you do something for me?"

He swallowed hard as her delicate hand closed around his shaft.

"Anything!"

"Will you eat my pussy for me?"

"Fuck yes!"

With that, Jessica sat back and spread her legs wide. She then lifted her dress, exposing her tight little cunt to the strange boy.

"Come on," she prodded. "It won't bite."

Shawn knelt down and placed his head between her smooth legs.

"I've never done this before," he said, looking up into Jessica's eyes.

"That's okay, baby."

She placed her hands on either side of his head and gently pulled him into her. He stuck his tongue out and gingerly touched her soft lips. As he moved around her tight little cunt started to get wet. Pressing his face into her, he shoved his tongue inside her hot hole.

"Mmmmm, that's it. You're doing fine."

Jessica spread her legs a little farther apart. Shawn's tongue was working frantically on her slit when she pushed him away. he looked up at her, confused.

"You said you would do anything right?"

He thought to himself before responding.

"Yes. Anything! You're so hot!"

Jessica gave a giggle and laid back on the bed. Pulling her legs up to her chest, she placed a finger on her tight little asshole.

"Will you lick me here?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Shawn nodded, licked his lips and leaned in. Jessica couldn't believe her actions. Just last night Angela was trying to convince her to give a rimjob, and now here she was asking the same of this strange young man! She was starting to wonder if she could ever go back to a normal life.

"Oh yeah, lick it! Lick my ass!"

Shawn was working over her asshole with the same enthusiasm that he had applied to her pussy. His tongue would circle her tight hole, before stabbing at the entrance. Her whole anus was soon a glistening mess of saliva as he tongued her butthole.

* * *

"Let's play a little game," Angela said, now starting to feel extremely naughty.

All four of the boys stopped their licking and listened.

"I want each of you to whisper your dirtiest thoughts into my ear. The one with the dirtiest mind will get his cock sucked by me! The second most dirty will get to go into the room."

"I'll go first!" One of the boys said as he jumped up from Angela's pussy.

The other three made their way over to the other side of the room and waited, as their friend whispered into Angela's ear.

"You fucking whore! I want to shove my cock up your ass!"

Angela tipped her head to the side.

"Not bad," she said. "Next!"

The next boy that took his turn was a little more nervous.

"I..I want you to suck my cock and swallow my cum."

"Hmmm. Maybe I will. Next."

The next guy was less reluctant.

"I want to run my tongue all over your body."

"Oooooh, smooth!"

The last teen made his way over and leaned in.

"I want you to stick your tongue up my ass!"

"We have a winner!!" Angela exclaimed. The other guys looked a little disappointed.

"So who got second?" The first guy asked?

"Umm, you did stud! Have a ball."

The boy grinned and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Now," She said to the winner. "Drop those pants and receive your prize!"

* * * *

Kyle was a little surprised to find his friend licking the woman's asshole, when he entered the room.

"Whoa, buddy! Are you eating her ass?"

"He sure is babe!" Jessica answered. "And he's doing a fine job too!"

Kyle walked over and unzipped his pants. Jessica watched as he pulled his cock into view.

"And what are you going to do with that?" she asked.

"I was hoping you would tell me," he said with a smirk.

Jessica smiled.

"Why don't you let me suck that for you?"

Kyle needed no further convincing. He hopped up on the bed and straddled Jessica's pretty face.

"I see you're not shy!" she joked.

"Not at all," he said, lowering his dick into her open mouth.

She let him slide his cock down her throat until his balls rested against her chin. Shawn was still working feverishly, licking her asshole and cunt as his friend stuck his cock between her lips. Jessica grabbed Kyle's ass and began moving him in and out of her mouth. Suddenly, he twitched and a stream of cum poured into her throat. Jessica was surprised he had cum so quickly, but swallowed it all down.

"Damnit," he muttered, pulling his limp cock from Jessica's face.

"Awww," she said. "Now you have to jerk it and watch while your friend fucks me!"

Shawn looked up. Jessica smiled at him.

"Do it babe! Put that cock of yours in me."

Shawn quickly removed his pants and climbed up onto her prone body. Jessica grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet hole.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned as he slid inside her.

"Don't cum yet honey," Jessica whispered.

"I..I'll try."

Slowly he began to move his hips, grinding his cock into her. She put a hand behind his head and another on his ass, pulling his body against her. He was going very slowly, trying not to cum, so Jessica thought she might just get it over with. Her hand started to wander over his ass, then dipped down between his cheeks. No sooner had the tip of her finger penetrated his ass, than he was spurting warm fluid into her pussy.

* * * *

Ryan and Tim watched with painful erections as Angela took their friend's cock into her mouth. Will was sitting down on the couch as she knelt before him, running her tongue up his shaft. His eyes were transfixed on her bright red lips and tongue as they worked their way over his cock. Suddenly she turned to the other two.

"Hey you!" she called to Ryan. "You said you wanted to run your tongue all over my body so get started!

Ryan smiled and made his way over. Angela hiked her skirt up and stuck her ass out as she continued to suck Will's dick. The boy put his mouth to her soft skin and started licking her ass cheeks with large, wet laps. By-passing her asshole he moved to her pussy, licking and sucking at her swollen lips. The feeling of his mouth at her moist hole, caused Angela to quicken the pace at which she sucked Will's dick. Her hand was massaging his balls as her mouth slid up and down his pole.

"I'm going to cum soon!" Will stammered.

Angela pulled her lips from his cock and looked up at him.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh fuck no!"

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh yes! Please let me cum in your mouth!"

Her eyes fixed on his face, she began stroking his dick. As soon as the first stream of cum shot out, she lowered her face and closed her lips over his cock, sucking down his jism. When she had sucked him dry, she turned to Tim, who was standing at the wall watching the action.

"You look a little anxious," she said. "Why don't you go on inside."

The young man's face lit up as he started off towards the door. Angela waved to him as he left the room, then sat up. Will started to pull his pants up, but Angela stopped him.

"Uh uh," she said. "Leave them off."

Angela then turned around and pulled Ryan away from her pussy.

"Now it's your turn," she said seductively.

* * * * *

When Tim entered the room, Jessica had his two friends' cocks in her hands as she took turns sucking each one. His eyes were transfixed on her ruby red lips as they glided along the dick in her mouth. Her other hand was lightly stroking the dick in her hand. Kyle turned to Tim.

"Come on in," he said, waving to his friend. "Join the fun."

Tim dropped his pants and shoved his way in between Kyle and Shawn, positioning his erect cock in front of Jessica's face.

"Oh good!" she exclaimed. "Fresh meat."

She then took his dick into her mouth, causing Tim to let out a deep moan. Her hands kept stroking the cocks at each side of her face. Her saliva coated his pole as she slid her lips along his shaft. Pulling her face from him, she looked up.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"Sure!"

Sitting back, Jessica got on her hands and knees. Kyle and Shawn resumed their positions in front of her face as Tim began bumping his dick clumsily against her pussy. With a smile, Jessica reached back and pulled his tool into her waiting cunt. As soon as he was in, she started to suck the cocks in front of her. At one point she even tried to shove both into her mouth at once. 'If only James could see me now,' she thought to herself as her mouth stretched around the two dicks.

"Fuck, you feel good!" Tim muttered as he fucked Jessica's wet pussy.

As she reached back and stroked his balls, Tim froze. She knew he was about to cum.

"It's okay baby. You can cum inside me."

Right away he pumped hard into her a few more times, before spraying her insides with yet another load of hot jism.

* * * * *

Angela listened to the moaning coming from the bedroom as she sucked the cock in front of her. Will was sitting on the floor a few feet away trying to stroke some life back into his cock. That task was getting easier as he watched Angela sliding a finger in and out of her tight little asshole.

"Damn you're a slut!" Ryan moaned as she took his dick all the way down her throat. Angela pulled herself away and smiled.

"Just wait until you meet Jessica," she said before running her tongue across his balls.

"That reminds me," she said. "You can go in now if you want."

Ryan was a little hesitant to leave Angela and the fabulous blowjob she was giving, but he managed to haul himself to his feet and go into the bedroom. That left Angela alone with Will and his flaccid cock.

"So do you really want me to lick your ass?"

Will started to blush a little. "I..I don't know. If you want..."

"Bend over!"

The teen did as he was told, bending over the couch.

"Mmmmm. Cute ass!" Angela remarked, getting a little closer.

Will swallowed hard as he felt her hot breath on his ass. He had never even had sex before and here he was about to get a rimjob by a hot older woman. He was in heaven!

Angela pried his cheeks apart and planted a soft kiss on his asshole. Will was moaning and muttering to himself as her tongue poked out, teasing his rim. His flaccid cock turned rock hard instantly and Angela reached around to grab it. She started to stroke him as she tongued his asshole.

* * * * *

Ryan entered the room just in time to see Tim pulling his cock from Jessica's soaking wet pussy. Before he could reach the group, Kyle assumed a position behind the prone woman.

"Can I fuck your ass?" he asked hopefully.

"You can do anything you want hon!" Jessica replied. "Just be gentle."

As Kyle tried to work his dick into her asshole, Ryan walked around to feed his cock into her mouth.

"Welcome to the party," Jessica said as she allowed his meat to slip past her lips.

Shawn was starting to overcome his shyness as he began to grope Jessica's tits.

"It's so fucking tight!" Kyle moaned as he forced his cock through Jessica's muscular ring.

She was moaning on Ryan's dick as the boy's cock entered her anus. Shawn increased his molesting of her breasts as Tim started to smack the side of her face with his limp, wet cock. Jessica was starting to feel extremely slutty and used.

"Suck it bitch! Suck it!" Ryan ordered as he pulled her head onto his dick.

She was having a hard time paying attention to his cock due to the pain of having a dick shoved up her ass. Instead she formed an "0" with her mouth and allowed the teen to fuck her face by sliding his hard dick in and out. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Tim jerking his cock. She was also enjoying the feeling of Shawn's gentle hands manipulating her nipples.

"She's so fucking tight, I think I'm gonna cum soon!" Kyle groaned.

"Me too!" Ryan added.

* * * * *

Angela stood up, keeping her hand firmly wrapped around Will's cock. As she started to whisper into his ear she dropped her hand to his freshly licked ass. Slowly, she began to stroke his dick as she gently massaged his butthole.

"Oh my god!!" he moaned.

Angela cupped her hand around his cock as he started to spurt his hot liquid. Spinning him around to face her, she raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked the warm cream from her hand. Seductively she licked until they were completely clean.

"Ready to go in there?" she asked.

Will just nodded as he tried to catch his breath. Angela smiled and took him by the hand, leading him into the bedroom. When she opened the door she was just in time to see Kyle pull his cock out of Jessica's ass and shoot his cum all over her tanned skin. Ryan soon followed suit, blasting her face with white cream. Angela squealed with delight and skipped over to her friend.

"Jess, I see you've been having some fun!" she said, falling to the floor, pressing her lips to hers.

She moved her mouth from Jessica's lips to her face, licking at the cum that was dripping down her cheek. She then went to her ass, lapping at Kyle's jism as it dripped down into her ass crack. Pulling apart her cheeks she ran her tongue down to her tiny asshole and licked the cum she found there.

The boys were enjoying the show and showed their appreciation by cheering on the two women. Tim even stepped up and started to stroke Angela's pussy as she licked Jessica's ass.

"Let's see some serious lesbo action!" Kyle said.

The two women needed no further prodding as the soon arranged themselves in a sweet and sexy 69 position on the bed. Jessica was laying down and Angela was on top of her licking and fingering her cunt. The guys were all standing around, watching in amazement.

"Does anyone want to fuck this pussy?" Angela asked, raising her face from Jessica's cunt.

Tim jumped forward, climbing up on the bed. Angela gave his cock a few quick licks before guiding it into Jessica's pussy. Jessica looked up through Angela's legs and saw Shawn standing there with a look of lust on his face. She invited him to fuck her friend and he climbed onto the bed as well.

Jessica had a close up view of Shawn's cock sliding into Angela's wet cunt. As he began to fuck her, Jess tickled his balls with her tongue. Meanwhile, she was enjoying both the dick in her pussy, and Angela's mouth on her clit. Periodically, Tim would pull out of Jessica's hot hole and offer his cock to Angela to suck off. He would then slide it back in her waiting cunt. After a few minutes of this, Shawn unloaded into Angela's pussy, sending his hot cum oozing down onto Jessica's face. When it was Tim's time to cum, he pulled out and offered his dick to Angela one last time. She eagerly took it in, sucking down his sperm hungrily.

Angela rolled off her friend and Jessica sat up, wiping her face.

"Oh no you don't!" Angela said, pushing Jessica back down onto the bed. "I don't think they're done with you yet!"

She then had Jessica bend over and the remaining boys took turns fucking her pussy and ass, until they had all cum one last time. Angela helped out by guiding their cocks into Jessica's holes. A few times she would give Jess's asshole a lick, or stroke the balls of the guy fucking her, just to help move things along.

When all was said and done, the boys dressed and left without saying much. Jessica lay on the bed, exhausted and sore, her ass and pussy a mess of 18 year old cum.

"So did you have fun?" Angela asked, sitting down next to her friend.

Jessica looked up and smiled.

"It was fun, but those boys just don't compare to Jay."

"You go that right," Angela responded.

As the two women talked, Angela began cleaning up Jessica's messy hind end by wiping it with a cloth. After a few minutes they changed and went out for dinner. After the meal, Angela said she had some things to do, and so left Jessica all by herself in the room. Slumping down on the bed, she flicked on the TV and promptly fell asleep.

She was awakened a couple hours later when Jay came in. She sat up, rubbed her drowsy eyes and smiled.

"Where have you been?" she asked between yawns. "I was starting to miss you!"

Jay smiled, walked over and kissed her on the forehead.

"You should get some sleep," he said. "You look tired, and you have a very busy day tomorrow."

Jessica snuggled up under the blankets and went back to sleep, dreaming of the events Jay had planned for her the following day.

Next Episode: The Party

12