Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided not to say anything about, I was just glad that things were back to as before.

Then I remembered today is Saturday and it was going to be a busy day since soon we would be heading out to go house hunting. We had decided to spend the entire day house hunting and try our best to pick a house to make a bid on.

"What time are we supposed to be meeting the realtor?" I asked Julie.

"At 10 o'clock and it is already half past nine. Quickly finish your breakfast so we can be there on time."

I finish my breakfast and quickly put on a pair of Jeans and T Shirt and I ready to go. Then tell Julie to change quickly so that we can leave.

"I am going like this, we are just going to see a bunch of empty houses, and I do not want to change for that. I feel comfortable this way." said Julie.

She just puts on her flips flops and takes her purse and she was ready to go. She did not have any makeup but she looked beautiful and radiant. I kissed her and then we head out. We were 10 minutes late reaching the Realtor's office. Our agent's name is Mike and he was referred by Scott. He was supposedly a good agent with a knack for getting his clients really good deals that is what Scott told me and these kind of matters I trusted Scott.

Mike and Scott were old friends and were of similar age. Mike was as tall as me but was not in the best of shape. He had shot cut grey hair and a scraggly goatee. One very noticeable feature about him was the hair he had on his ears. He was sharp man who can be very charming when needed but was kind of pushy. We had been out looking for homes with him twice already. The first time Julie met him, she was not very impressed with him. She wanted me to get another agent but I did not want to make Scott think that I did not trust his referral. Plus I was kind of confident that Mike would be able to get us a good deal. I had a feeling that one reason Julie did not like him was because of his name. He reminded her of her ex-boyfriend.

When he saw Julie in shorts, his eyes did a double take. He liked what he saw and stared at her beautiful legs but Julie was oblivious to that. She still had no clue the kind of affect she had on men. Only thing she was focused on was to find a house today, she was not very fond of house hunting.

As we walk out of his office, Mike keeps sneaking glances at Julie's legs and checking out her ass. And I was keeping an eye on him as he checked her out.

Then as we get out of the building, he saw me watch him as he was staring at her ass. He gave me an apologetic smile and I just shrugged at him that it is okay. As we got out Julie tells us to wait she has to do a quick run to the ladies room.

As we stand outside, Mike says nonchalantly, "You have very beautiful fiancée, I could not help but stare at those beautiful legs and her round ass. I bet you have gotten used to by now of all the guys checking her out."

"Yeah, she is beautiful and yep guys do check her out. Cannot be helped that she is such a beauty and she always gets admired." I said that matter-of-factly.

Then he looks straight at me and in a serious tone asks me bluntly, "I know you do not mind me ogling her. Would you mind if I am flirty with her? We are going to spend the entire day together and it would be so much easier to pass time if there is a fun activity involved."

I was caught off-guard by his bluntness and I just shrugged my shoulders and did not say anything but I was sure that if he crossed any lines, Julie will quickly shut him down. By that time Julie came back.

Mike then led us toward the spot where we have seen his car parked before but instead of a car at that spot there was classic Chevy pickup. It seemed like a truck from 70s. It was a beautiful red truck which was completely restored.

"Mike this is your truck?" I ask him.

"Yes, this my pride and joy." He said proudly.

"You are lucky, it is a beautiful truck." I said to him.

He looks at Julie and me with a strange look and says, "No you are the lucky one. I would rather have Julie than the truck. You are lucky to have such hot fiancée."

I am again caught off guard by this bluntness and just mumble a thank you. I look at Julie and she does not look very happy with his comment.

Mike gets inside the truck and opens the passenger door from inside. When I open the door for Julie, I see that it has bench seat and no back seat. So all three of us will be sitting together on it and it seems like it will be tight fit for three people.

Julie is not happy to see the seat and she turns around to me and says, "Let's take our car."

But Mike interrupts while he is ogling her ass and says, "No no...do not worry this will be fine. I never take my client's vehicle when I am showing houses. Plus this is my lucky truck that is why I brought it. You will definitely find a house you like today."

Julie looks at me but I am in no mood to drive the realtor around so that he can show us houses and I would not want him to drive my BMW.

I say to her, "Sweetie lets go in his truck we will manage."

I glance over Julie's shoulder and I see that Mike is ogling Julie's ass while rubbing his crotch. He sees me and gives me a thumbs up.

Julie reluctantly gets inside the truck. She has to sit right next to mike so that there is enough space for me to sit. Her bare leg is touching Mike's khaki covered leg.

After Julie sat down in the truck, it seems as if her shorts have shrunk. Her shorts have ridden up and more of her thighs are on display. It looks as if Julie is wearing really very short shorts. Julie had no intention of doing this when she decided to wear shorts to house hunting trip. She was expecting to sit in the backseat of Mike's car and be an innocuous passenger. But instead she was sitting in a truck, squeezed between two men, showing off her glorious legs and looking like a tease. Mike is blatantly looking at her beautiful legs.

He looks up at Julie and says, "Julie you really have killer legs."

Then he starts his truck and starts driving. Julie simply ignores his comment. I know she has noticed that he is ogling her but she has experienced this from other men before and does not let it bother her. But I know from what she told me last night that she likes to be appreciated for how she looks since she puts in so much effort to look good. I could not help but wonder if she was also secretly pleased that he noticed how good she is looking or if she was finicky about her admirers. As I was having these thoughts we reached the first house of the day.

Mike stopped the truck in the drive way and quickly stepped outside. I was kind of slow to move and Julie seemed impatient to get out.

Mike said to her, "Julie you can get out from the driver's side." And he offers his hand to her. She hesitates and then takes his hand. She slides towards the driver side door and her soft grey colored cotton shorts get even pushed higher. I can see the bottom of her butt cheeks from where I am sitting. As she steps out holding Mike's rough calloused hands, her top rises above the waistband of her shorts. It exposes the drawstring of her athletic shorts and more importantly the tiny waistband of her pink thong and her flat stomach. Mike's eyes opens wide and he whistles softly seeing that. Julie quickly steps down and her top settles back again at the waistband of her shorts. Julie seems a little bit embarrassed due to her shorts riding up and the impromptu display of her midriff and her panties. She moves towards the house and Mike and I follow her.

Mike whispers to me, "Man she has a really hot ass."

Mike unlocks the door and holds it open for her. As soon as she passes he enters the house behind her without even hold the door for me. He is just too focused on Julie. It is a ranch style house and I already know that this house is not for us. But Julie does not easily gives up on a house. She always has to check out the whole house. I am in no mood to look at a house that I have no interest in so I tell Julie to go ahead and look it over while I wait in the living room.

Julie asks Mike, "Where is the master bedroom."

Mikes says, "That way." And then points in that direction and what he does next shows me how bold he is. He gently places his right hand on her lower back as if to guide her towards the room. But I know he is testing the waters and trying to cope a feel. But what he did not know is that the lower back is one of her erogenous zone and she likes it when I put my hands over there. Julie visibly flinched when she felt his hand on her lower back but did not show any other reaction. His hand stays there as he they both go towards the master bedroom. When they come back Julie is walking in front and he is behind her still mesmerized by her hot body.

She comes to me and says, "Let's go out and check out the backyard."

I say, "Okay."

As we are about to go through the patio door, Mike says, "Scott told me that Julie is a hottie, a ten out of ten, but boy he was wrong, On a scale of 10, Julie you are a 20."

When we look back at him, he is openly staring at Julie. I look at Julie and she is blushing. Then she manages to compose herself and says, "Mike please this is not appropriate."

Mike is completely surprised by this response and has an incredulous look on his face, "Excuse me? Giving you a compliment is not appropriate? I did not realize you were such an uptight prude."

"Nick do you think I said anything inappropriate to her." He asks me.

I am also completely surprised by her response and I hesitatingly say, "I do not believe so, unless I missed something."

"See even...your Fiancé does not think I said anything inappropriate. Why are you being such an uptight prude?"

Now Julie is feeling very flustered and responds, "I am not an uptight person or a prude." I know she can feel that Mike is putting the moves on her but he has been so subtle that she does not know how to articulate it. And I think she just ended up reacting prematurely to his actions.

Then to diffuse the tension she apologizes, "I am sorry, I overreacted."

Seeing that Julie was backing down, Mike decided to press his advantage, "No it is more than over reaction. Ever since you have met me, you have been very hostile and unfriendly towards me. I always get the vibe from you that I have to be very careful about what I say to you, how I look at you and especially I have to be very careful if I ever touch you. Today while driving over here I was so careful not to move at all so that I did even touch you by mistake because I was pretty sure you would have screamed rape. And it is evident from your reaction just now that I was not mistaken. I have never felt like this around anyone before. I have been a Realtor for 30 years and have had thousands of client and you can ask them how much fun it was for them to go house hunting with me and how much I care about my clients. We see houses, laugh, and joke with each other. But you do not even smile. I brought my classic truck today especially for you guys to make you feel special. Do you actually think anyone takes a classic truck to show houses to his clients? And that still did not impress you." He is quiet for a moment and then begins again.

"I know you put a lot of effort to maintain yourself and to look good. And I am sure that you do it so that when someone looks at you that person sees a hot beautiful woman and I am sure that is what you expect for all your hard work to look good. But for some reason I am not even fit to admire your beauty and compliment you. I do not understand what I have done to antagonize you so much. If you do not want me to be your Realtor just tell me straight up and I will take you back right now and also help you find a Realtor with whom you can be more comfortable."

After he stops his tirade, there is pin drop silence, he has put Julie on a spot. I am impressed how he has turned the tables on Julie.

Julie then says, "Mike I am sorry, it was never my intention to make you feel this way or be hostile and unfriendly. You did not do anything. I do not know what to say but I think it is mostly due to your name being Mike. My last boyfriend's name was Mike and he treated me like crap and I guess somehow I equated you with him due to the name. I am truly sorry for being that way." She sounded genuinely apologetic and regretful.

"Please I do not want you to think of me as an uptight bitch." She said that making sad face.

"Whoa...whoa...I never said word." Says Mike.

"But I know what you are thinking." Julies says while chuckling.

"So you are perceptive and can relate to a menial person like me?" He asked facetiously.

"Come on Mike do not say that. How about giving me a second chance. I promise I will stop being a bitch and I will be your friend, the cheerful kind, what do you say?"

"Okay I am a Catholic and I believe in second and third chances. So I will be your friend. So would you mind it if your friend checks out your hot young body?" He asks her challengingly.

"Even if I say no, you will still do it, so no I do not mind." Said Julie smilingly.

"What if I compliment you?"

"I love compliments."

"That reminds me you have not yet thanked me for complimenting you twice. Once in the truck and once a little while ago that got you almost yelling rape."

"Thanks and Thanks. Can you please stop reminding me that I was being a complete bitch?"

"Alright, apology accepted and we will be friends. But wow you sure use the B word a lot, I never thought a proper girl like you would that kind of language."

"You are right I do not like using it, it was just a way to disparage myself since I was being the way I was." She said apologetically.

"Okay, but I love using cuss words and inappropriate language, hope you do not mind going forward since I will stop tip toeing around you. I may even use some on you." He said smiling

"Alright that is fine, I accept people are different. I know some people just love using cuss words and that is fine. "Said Julie.

I was surprised by Julie's response. But I know she is a really good person and she is just trying her best right now to be accommodating towards Mike since she feels guilty.

"Alright then since you were being such a Bitch why don't we begin our friendship by giving me nice hug." said Mike.

I could see the shock on Julie's face but she quickly wiped it from her face and gave him a quick hug. Mike also surprised me by his restraint. I expected him to cope a quick feel but he was all proper.

"All right Mike since we have resolved all our differences lets go house hunting and have some fun." He said to me.

"Sure, lead us on our guide on this wonderful quest to acquire our first home." Hearing that Julie chuckled and Mike smiled.

We got out of the house and Mike locked the door as we walked silently towards the truck holding each other's hand. As we got near the truck we heard Mike's heavy lusty voice, "Damn girl... you sure have a hot tight ass."

Julie's grip tightened on my hand. Even though she likes compliments but I am pretty sure that she never expected it to be expressed this way. I felt her panicking and about to end the newly forged friendship. But I was really enjoying the game of this sexual predator preying on my beautiful fiancée and did not want his hunt to be over.

I turn around and say to him, "You are right, she sure has a pretty hot ass."

"And you are lucky to have that ass." says Mike.

"Yes, I am the luckiest man." and I know it is true, I take Julie into me arms and softly kiss her lips.

"Wow you guys are cool for elitists. You guys do not mind honest appreciation. Nowadays women get educated and become uptight. They start preferring flowery language instead of the straightforward talk. I am old style, I see something nice and I let you know honestly." said Mike proudly.

"Okay kids let's get into the truck and let me help you find some nice house that you will call home." said Mike.

I look at Julie and she just smiles at me. I think she is accepting Mike the way he is.

As she gets into the truck, I whisper to her, "Wow baby you are being very accepting, I am proud of you."

"As I said there are all kinds of people in this world and I just have to deal with it," and she just kisses me. I know that it is not easy for her to deal with this but she is really making efforts to not get offended. I am wondering how far Mike will be able to get with Julie before she puts a stop it.

We all get into the truck and we sit just like before. But the only difference is that both Mike and Julie look much more relaxed. As Mike drives he moves his hands more freely than before and even touches her bare legs a few times. But I could see that Mike was being careful that he does not over play his hand. The first time his right hand brushed against her leg, Julie flinched but then she relaxed. I think she just accepted it to be accidental and did not react next time he touched her. She did not even react when he left his hand on his right leg and eventually his hand ended up on her knee. I was impressed how smooth he was being, patiently stalking his prey while lulling her into a false sense of security.

He looked at me a couple of times and smiled at me while his hand was touching her knee. I think he felt that he had my tacit approval in pursuing my sweet Fiancée and he was right about it.

Then as he drove, he suddenly took her left hand in his hand, "Wow...Julie that is a beautiful ring." Hearing that Julie's face lit up with happiness. She grabbed my hand with her right hand and smiled at me joyously.

"Thank you, Nick's choice is great."

Mike held on to her hand and was feeling up her ring and then her long, slender fingers with beautiful French manicured nails. I find it erotic that Julie is sitting between two men while each man is holding one of her hands.

"We are getting close to the next house." said Mike while he casually puts her hand on her leg and leaves his hand on her hand. It is such a smooth move. Now his hand is on Julie's lower thigh.

He drives onto the driveway, his hand still on her lower thigh and his calloused fingertips in constant contact with her smooth, flawless, creamy skin. Then as he stops the truck, he turns to Julie and says, "Wow Julie I have never felt a thigh as soft and smooth as yours. Very impressive, you really take good care of yourself."

Julie blushed a deep red but manages to say thank you as Mike quickly moves his hand feeling up her upper thigh and removes his hand as he steps outside. Then he offers his hand to her to exit from the driver's side. She takes his hand and as she steps down her top rises again exposing her midriff and the waistband of her pink thong. Mike make another smooth move, he puts his hand on the side of her exposed waist as if providing support but he was just feeling her up. Julie stiffened a little bit but did not show any other reaction. Most likely she thought it was just an innocent, incidental touch.

Julie and I walk towards the front door as Mike locks his truck and walks behind us. He is enjoying the view of Julie's rounded ass undulating in her shorts as she walks. We get to the door, Mike opens the door and holds it open for us. It is a nice bungalow style home. I liked it and Julie liked it too. This time we together we inspected the whole house with Mike following behind us providing us helpful tips about the houses' pros and cons. A thorough professional and it was very evident what he was talking about.

We especially like the backyard which was pretty large and well designed. We step outside to check out the backyard with Mike right behind us. The backyard has a lot of different flowering and ornamental plants. Julie has an interest in gardening and she is looking at all the plants while I stand back and watch her. Mike joins me in observing her.

123456...8