Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows, she was surprised. "Wow, that is one thing I never expected from an arrogant prick like him...Wow...but what the hell, I believe in second chances." She said.

I told her that he may call her to apologize. I was just glad that she did not react uncomfortably at the mention of Ahmed's party. That was good sign. We watched some TV and then made love before going to bed.

The rest of work week went by quickly. I emailed Mike in the middle of the week to get update on our house bid and he let me know that we will be able to close within 2 weeks. Wayne, Julie's dad, called me during the week asking about Julie. How told him that she is doing good and busy with work. He wanted to know if we wanted if we wanted to get together in the weekend but I told him not a good idea so soon. Julie was not ready to see him so soon. He sounded disappointed but I did not want Julie to be turned off by pushing her too quickly into being with her father.

I told Julie the good news about the house deal has been almost finalized and she was excited to hear. She could not wait to move into our new home. Over the weekend we went shopping for our new home, we did not even go to the church on Sunday. Julie was feeling kind of embarrassed and did not want to face her father and Father Jonathan yet. I tried to talk to her and convince her but she was feeling very self-conscious and was in mood to face them.

We basically got back into our normal routine of going to work, coming home, working out, cooking cleaning, and shopping like normal couples getting ready to be wedded do. But we also started preparing to move into our new home. Julie continued to avoid her dad and refused to even accept his calls.

Two weeks later Mike called and let me know that he had set up the closing for Friday evening at 5 pm since he thought that later in the day would good for us because we can come to closing after work instead of trying to do it during work hours. I decided to simply take the day off that day, I had been putting in a lot of hours and needed some time off. I let Julie know about the closing day and she was really happy to hear about it but unhappy at the prospect of meeting Mike again.

When I told her that I was taking the day off, she also followed suit. We both were looking forward into moving into our new home. Julie and I also had been to shop for her wedding dress and had finalized the kind of dress we wanted. Well...it was more of what kind of dress I wanted her to wear but Julie was very happy to oblige me. It was a form fitting sheath dress, single layer, made of silk as Father Jonathan had suggested and he was right she can only wear a tiny thong with it. It tightly hugged the curves of Julie's svelte body. It was a backless dress with V-neck that showed slight cleavage that displays the tantalizing swell of her b-cup breasts. She was going to be the hottest bride ever.

Friday came around we were very glad to have taken the day off. We both really needed some time off. Julie took advantage of the day off and went to get her nails done and facial at her regular spa while I simply relaxed at home. The day went by quickly and it was time to go and finalize our first home purchase. I was waiting in the living room and Julie came out wearing a paisley, A-line, knee length skirt and a squared neck, short-sleeved top. She asked me that how she looked and I told her that she looked gorgeous. Then I told her that she should wear stockings and garter belt.

She asked mischievously, "Why?"

"Because you look hot in it babe, please wear it for me. After the closing we will go and celebrate," I told her grinning.

She went in and wore the stockings and garter belt. With her attire she chose to wear stiletto heel pumps and she left her hair open, framing her beautiful face.

When we got to the title company's office, Mike was waiting for us outside.

"Hi Nick." he said to me and then looking at Julie," And who else do we have here...the ice queen herself, hello your highness." He said to her scornfully.

Julie immediately got irked by his statement and demeanor. "Mike we are here finalize the house deal, there is no need for you to act like a jerk." She said coldly.

I intervened, "Guys please stop this now. We are here to conclude our business. Let us do that and part on a happy note, there is no need for unpleasantness." I was surprised by how tactless Mike is but I guess he was frustrated by the blue balls he got last time.

Julie simply said whatever and walked inside without looking back. We both followed her inside and the lady from the title company was waiting for us at the reception area. She led all three of us to the conference room and then the process was started. There were a lot of documents that needed to be signed and Julie refused to sign anything without reading it completely. That annoyed the majority of the people in the room. But Julie did not care, she was not a very trusting person, especially when it came to putting her signature in any contract or legal document. It took us almost two hours to go through the entire stack of documents and at the end of two hours we both were proud owners of our first home. Everyone congratulated us and Mike got his commission check.

As we were walking towards our car, Mike called out to us. We stopped and waited as he walked towards us.

He said, "You are right Nick we should part on a happy note. I want to take you guys out for dinner and drinks to celebrate you first home. What do you say?"

"Mike we have other plans, we cannot go." Julie told him curtly. She is really annoyed with him.

"Come on Julie do not be a spoil sport, I was just kidding earlier." He said insincerely. "Now you are really acting like an ice queen."

"Mike..." She started with anger.

"Okay guys relax," I intervened again. "I really do not want us to go over separate way with bitterness in our heart. Mike we did have plans to celebrate by ourselves but we can celebrate with you."

I looked at Julie and she was looking really displeased, "Nick what are you doing?"

"Julie it is just dinner and drinks and Mike is paying for it."

"Whatever..." She said that and went and sat down in the car.

"So Mike where are we going?" I asked him.

"Just follow me, we will go to my favorite bar & grill. You will like it." He said.

As sat in the car, I could feel Julie's eyes on me. I looked towards her and Julie said, "Nick you need to get your head out of the gutter once in a while." She said seriously.

"Baby what do you mean?" I asked guiltily.

"You know what I mean very well. You are just getting obsessed with this kink of yours. We were supposed to celebrate just by ourselves have a nice time but now you have accepted Mike's invitation and you know that I do not like him." said Julie admonishingly. "If Mike tries anything, I am going to put him in his place," she added.

"I understand, I just love it when a guy drools over you and hits on you. And you know how Mike drools over you so I just thought it would be a bit of fun to watch him do that and then we can go home and have our own fun." I said trying to put her at ease. "If you do not want to go, I can tell him so and we can go on our do our own thing." I said that with my best puppy face and hoping that she does not agree to it.

"No that is fine we can go, but no funny business." said Julie seriously.

"How about just a little bit of funny business?' I ask her playfully and she smiled back at me.

"Ok, just a tiny little bit you pervert." Said Julie I am just relieved that she has agreed to go.

I follow Mike's car and we reach the Bar & Grill in twenty minutes. The Bar & Grill seems like the kind of place frequented by blue collar workers. As I park the car, Mike is already at passenger side to open the door for Julie, he just wants to look up her skirt.

"Let me assist the lady in getting out of the car." He says as he looks towards Julie's cleavage and then her legs. Her skirt has ridden up, showing the tops of her stockings. Julie quickly fixes her skirt as she sees Mike trying to look up her skirt. Mike offers his hand to her and she takes it as she steps out of the car.

"Julie why don't you walk in with me into the bar, the guys will be shocked to see me with a hot girl like you. Later on I can brag about it. "He said charmingly.

"No I cannot do that, I do not want anyone to think that way about you and me. And I know that you will embellish your tales about me," she said sourly.

"Be sport, it is just fun." Mike insisted.

"Yeah it will be fun, do it" I chimed in.

In spite of her misgivings, Julie agrees to it.

We walk into the bar with Mike's arm around Julie's waist and me walking along like the third wheel. I could see the guys in the bar looking at Mike and the beauty around whose his arm is draped. Mike was right, the guys were shocked to see him with a hot girl like her who is less than half his age.

A young man comes up to us to seat us and Mike asks him, "Do you have my regular table reserved?"

"Yeah man." He says as he checks out Julie, almost like undressing her with his eyes. He looks Hispanic, maybe 18 or 19 years old with tattoos on his arms and neck which looked like prison tattoos.

He leads us to a circular booth at the corner. Julie wants to go to the restroom before sitting down and she leaves for the restroom. As she walks away all three us watch her sensuously swaying hips. The young waiter whose name is Javier, turns to Mike and says, "That is one hot Mamacita. Is she your new squeeze?"

"No man that is Nick's fiancée. Nick is she wearing a garter belt with her stockings?" asked Mike suddenly.

"Yeah she is." I said making both of them groan with desire.

Javier turns to me and says, "Man you are lucky to have such a hot girl. So what kind of drinks would you guys like?"

Mike and I both ask for beer and he then asks, "Do you want to order something for your girl?"

"Yeah, she will have a pineapple margarita?" I responded. Javier leaves to get our drinks.

Julie comes back and as soon as Mike sees her he stands up so that Julie could enter inside the booth. Julie looks hesitatingly at me and I just nodded at her. She rolled her eyes and then slid in to the center of the circular booth. When Mike sat down, he slid down further inside the booth to sit close to her with their hips touching. Julie looked at me again as if questioning me if that is what I wanted. I just looked at her and slid closer to her and took her hand in my hand. "Honey I ordered a pineapple margarita for you." I said.

I glanced towards Mike and our eyes locked. He had a smirk on his face and a look which conveyed that he is going to start from where he stopped last time. Javier came back with our drinks saw that Mike was sitting closer to Julie than I was. He raised his eyebrows in surprise and grinned at him while placing his drink in front of him. He understood right away what was happening.

He placed my drink in front me and looked at me contemptuously and said with a smirk, "Enjoy your drink Cabron." I understood Spanish a little bit and basically he called me a cuckold in Spanish slang. I immediately developed a disliking for the cocky son of a bitch. I had dealt with kids like him growing up and he was nothing but a bully. I was so glad that Julie does not understand Spanish at all.

Hearing Javier say that, Mike looked at me and snickered and said with contempt, "Yeah the cabron will definitely enjoy it." Julie looked really confused with the exchange that happened. Completely oblivious to the fact that Javier knew now that I enjoyed sharing her charms with other men.

Before Julie could inquire about it, I said, "Thanks Javier for the drinks, give us few minutes to order something to eat." He left while smirking and his superior smile aggravated me even more.

"So Julie when I opened the car door I saw that you are wearing stockings. I am just curious whether you are wearing garter belt too?"

"Mike that is none of your business, "said Julie with irritation.

"Come on Julie it is not such a big deal. Do not be such a puritan. "Mike insisted. Being called a puritan really got to Julie.

"Fine, yes I am wearing garter belt, "said Julie with exasperation.

"I bet you are wearing a tiny thong with your garter belt, right?" said Mike cockily, pressing his advantage. Julie just blurted out yes without even thinking and then cringed immediately after that.

Mike simply grinned and kept talking, "That is nice, you must look hot in garter belt and stocking."

"Nick likes it and I wear for it for him." She said lovingly while looking at me.

"You have a nice ass and that ass framed by garter belt and suspenders and the tiny thong disappearing between your round ass-cheek would be such a lovely sight." said Mike lecherously

"That is enough, I do not want to hear about." Julie responded with annoyance but I noticed that she did not seem really offended.

"Alright that is fine if you do want to talk about your garter belt. I think you chose a really nice house. I like it a lot to. Good place to start a family." Mike said in a re-conciliatory tone

Then he asked me, "So what do you think Nick. Do you like the house as much as Julie does?"

"Yes I like the house too, I think we made the right decision buying it." I said.

"It is good place for you two to start a family." Mike added "So you guys would be getting married in a couple of months, are you two gonna try to have a baby right after you guys get married?" He asked and at the same time moved his hand behind her on the seat.

"No, not that soon. We will wait a few years." responded Julie.

"Oh...so you want to enjoy your life a bit longer before you get tied down by kids." Mike said grinning.

"Yeah Mike that is the only thing you can think of but we have other things to consider too like our careers. "Julie said with exasperation.

"I know you are a modern and liberated woman who thinks she is equal to man in thought and action." said Mike with disdain which irked Julie.

She responded testily, "Of course I am equal to man in thought and action."

"Okay if you say so." said Mike dismissively and I could see that his response infuriated her.

"By the way what kind of contraceptives you guys use?" asked Mike nonchalantly.

"That is none of your business." said Julie indignantly.

"I thought you are equal to men in thought and action. Men do not mind talking about contraceptive, clothes, sex. We do not act prudishly." Mike responded.

I was amazed to see how cunning Mike is and how he was managing to manipulate a smart and intelligent woman like Julie. He was pushing all the right buttons, pushing her into a corner. Julie was too proud and stubborn to back down, especially after being taunted by a male chauvinist.

"Okay fine, I get birth control shots." said Julie.

"Shots? Why shots and not pills?" asked Mike a little perplexed.

"I only have to get once in three months and not worry about taking pills every day, "Julie said trying to explain and I could see that Mike realizes something as soon as Julie said that.

"I think it was your idea Nick, right? This way she is available more and you can have her bareback." He said with lust "Do you prefer to fuck bareback Nick?" He asked.

"Yes I prefer that." I responded while grinning.

Suddenly Javier was back to inquire if we needed anything else. He only had eyes for Julie and was staring at her blatantly.

"Man what you guys talking about?" He asked Mike casually.

"Oh...just about contraceptives and Nick was telling us that he prefers fucking bareback." He said calmly while his eyes were locked on my eyes.

"Really...I also fuck bareback only. What about you Julie, what do you like?" Javier suddenly asked Julie.

Julie was caught off guard by his question, "What do you mean?" She blurted and blushed at the same time. She understood what he was asking.

"Don't be shy girl, tell us." Javier lecherously said.

Mike moved his hand from the back rest of the seat and put it around her on her arm and said, "Julie is a modern woman, she is not shy talking about her needs. Julie he is asking whether you are partial to getting fucked bareback?" He said that with lust and with stress on the word Fucked. He pulled Julie even closer to him.

Julie looked at me as if looking for help but none was coming from me.

"Come on mamacita tell us how you like getting fucked." Javier asked aggressively, he had gotten emboldened by Mike's actions.

Julie reluctantly responded, "I prefer bareback."

"What bareback? Say the whole thing like we men were saying or you think since you are a woman you cannot do that," Mike said it with a smirk while taunting her. "Look at Javier when you say it." He said with authority.

I was kind of shocked that Mike was involving Javier in this since I was beginning really dislike this kid. I just wanted to involve Mike in this game.

Julie looked up hesitatingly at Javier and said, "I prefer getting fucked bareback."

"Nice mamacita we think alike, we will get along great." He said chuckling.

Then he asked if we are ready to order food and Mike immediately order some food for all three of us without even asking us. Then he ordered a beer for himself and me and a Mojito for Julie. He told Javier to make the Mojito strong.

Mike continued his banter but kept it proper and funny. His hand remained around Julie and I was surprised that she did not try to remove it.

Javier came back with the food and the drinks and told us that now he is about to get off work in thirty minutes. Mike invited him to come and join us after he is done with his shift.

"Mike why are you inviting him to join us. We barely know him and I do not like this kid at all." I told Mike expressing my displeasure.

"I know he can be a complete dick but he is an okay kid. He just turned eighteen and got out of jail couple of months back. He is trying to go straight. So I like it when he hangs out with me, it helps in keeping him away from his friends who are nothing but trouble. I know he is being an asshole to you but try not to mind it. You and I both know that why he is being that way." He said seriously to me. I was so torn with desires and making a mess of the evening by confronting Javier. Julie looked at me questioningly and I told her not to worry and just have fun.

We quietly eat with all our focus on food. After I am done eating, I go to the restroom. By the time I get back our table is being cleared of empty plates and Javier is there standing after changing clothes. He is now wearing a wife beater shirt and a low hanging khaki pants showing his underwear.

As I am about to sit down, he says contemptuously, 'Wait cabron let me get in first, I want to sit with your hot girl."

I just stay quiet and let him get inside and he slides in next to Julie. As I sit down, I see that Julie is looking at me with an incredulous frown. A beautiful, elegant woman sitting between a man who is twice her age and an 18 year old tattooed kid who looks like a thug. My cock gets hard just thinking about the possibilities despite my qualms about Javier. She looked completely out of place and she looked very uncomfortable.

"Baby I think we should go home now it is getting late." It was Julie's desperate attempt to extricate herself from the unexpected situation that was developing because she knew that she was the only one there who did not want anything to progress further.

"It's Friday night, you guys do not have to work or anything tomorrow and I just joined you guys. Just relax and enjoy. Next round of drinks on me, "said Javier.

Then he looked at me and asked, "So cabron you want to hang out with your girl and party with us?"

I really hated that kid but somehow I just said "Sure." My heart was pounding as I agreed and Julie started biting her lower lip nervously.

1...345678