Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

Ever since the incident at the church when Julie's dad spanked her, he has been more generous with his compliments for her but he made genuine efforts not to seem lecherous. But Julie always reacted awkwardly to his compliments, trying to ignore it or just mumbling a thanks. He was especially appreciative of her when his wife was not around. Julie wore a nice knee length, form fitting, spring green dress to church and as usual she looked great. She was wearing black stockings underneath it and garter belt. This was the first time she wore garter belt and stockings to church. I begged her to wear it since I find it very hot when she wears such sexy things to church. After the services, Julie's mother did her usual rounds to meet with her friends and other people before leaving while we three waited for her.

As soon as my future mother-in-law walked away, Julie's dad said to her," You have really blossomed into a beautiful woman, you really look hot. I really love it how you dress ever since you have been with Nick." Hearing that Julie blushed and just mumbled a thanks. Then Julie just excused herself saying that she has to go to the restroom. I was kind of surprised by his boldness but I always expected the escalation.

"So Nick you really like it when Julie dresses hot?" He asked me.

"Yeah I like it when she looks hot." I told him matter-of-factly.

"So you encourage her to dress hot. That is good. Do you mind it when other guys check her out?" He asks.

"No, I kind of expect guys to check her out when she looks hot."

"I am betting all the guys who see her are thankful that because of you she looks even more hotter." He said while grinning.

It is unbelievable that I am standing at a church and talking to my fiancée's dad that how hot she is.

"So you like it when other guys check out your girl." It was not a question, he was just making a statement. "What kind of panties is she wearing today?" He asks and my cock stiffened.

"I do not know, I did not see her dress." I said honestly.

"Do you know the color?"

"No."

As we are having this debauched conversation, Father Jonathan joins us.

"Good Morning Father." I said as my future father-in-law wished him good morning too.

"Good morning Nick, good morning Wayne, "said Father Jonathan in his thick Nigerian accent.

"Wayne where is the most beautiful member of my flock." He asked while grinning, showing his dark gum and white teeth. The black skin of his thick face looked even darker due to the contrast with his teeth.

"She went to the restroom, "her dad said with a smile. It was obvious he also liked it when Julie was appreciated by other men.

"Julie is looking really pretty. Nick you are a lucky man to have such a hot girl. And I bet you really show your appreciation by taking care of her. Her face always has the glow of a woman who is satisfied." He said that with a sly grin.

"What do you mean?" I asked naively.

"You know, taking care of the carnal business. A hot and beautiful woman like Julie always have higher degree of carnal needs and it is obvious you are doing your best. But if you ever need any advice please feel free to come to me. In my role as shepherd of my flock, I have advised a lot of couples." He said with a lecherous tone and winked.

"Yes Father, I will remember that." I said.

"Wayne do you agree with I just said about your beautiful daughter." Father Jonathan asked.

"Yeah completely Father. I was just telling Nick how beautiful Julie is looking and how she has blossomed into such a hot woman ever since Nick has been with her."

"That is the ultimate compliment when a father admires his daughter's hot body." He said with a lecherous grin. "We all know that we started with Adam and Eve and we could not have reached here if a daughter had not been able to get her father to admire her body." I was very turned on by what Father Jonathan was insinuating.

Just then Julie returned from the restroom. She said hello to Father Jonathan but he just took her into his arms and hugged her and then said, "Wow Julie, you smell great. You are the hottest woman in my parish and I am so glad that you are part of it." Julie was left speechless and did not know what to say. After hugging Julie, Father Jonathan did not let go of Julie. He simply slid his thick arm around Julie's slim waist and held her while they stood side by side. It was like a couple standing together.

"Julie this dress looks really nice on you. Very pretty and sexy at the same time." Said Father Jonathan.

Julie looks up at him nervously and simply says thanks. Then Julie's mom came back.

"Hello again Father Jonathan. Hey guys sorry I cannot go to the brunch with you guys. They need more help at the Soup Kitchen and I will go and help." said Julie's mom. "Why don't both of you come to dinner tonight at our home. I will make up for ditching you guys now." She said smilingly. I said, "Sure, that is fine we will see you in the evening."

"Bless your heart Paula, you truly are an angel." Said Father Jonathan. Julie's mom just smiled and left.

Father Jonathan is still standing next to Julie with his arm around her waist and I am pretty sure that he can feel the garter belt she is wearing maybe even the waist band of her panties.

Father Jonathan says, "Since Paula is not going to brunch, why don't you guys join me in the office and we can order some take out. I will love to have some company." Julie's eyes open wide hearing that, that is the place she was embarrassed and spanked by her father. But before she can say anything.

Her father say, "Hey that is a great idea. It will be honor to break bread with a man of god."

"Alright that is great, why don't you guys wait here and let me make sure that everyone leaves and then we can go into the office and order some food and have some wine." said Father Jonathan with excitement. He left with a spring in his steps.

After he left, Julie's Dad and I discussed what to order but she was noticeably silent. When asked what kind of food she will prefer, she told us she is okay with anything.

After doing his rounds and seeing off other parishioners Father Jonathan came back. As soon as he got back to us, he put his arm around Julie's waist and said lets go, "Let's go." He walked in front of us while trying to make conversation with Julie. Julie's Dad and I both looked at his right on Julie's waist. He was gently moving it around feeling her garter belt and even moved it down to the swell of her right butt cheek. He was feeling the suspenders.

Julie's dad asked, "Is Julie wearing garter belt with her stockings."

"Yes."

"That is so hot. I bet she is wearing tiny panties with the garter belt. Just like those when I spanked her hot ass." he said with lust.

I was so hard watching all of this unfolding in front of me.

We got into the office and Father Jonathan asked me to close the door and I did. I could sense that no one was feeling really hungry. Then he got wine glasses and poured us all some wine. We sipped on our wine.

Father Jonathan asked, "Have you guys decided on your wedding date."

"Yes, memorial day." I said.

"Good to know, I will keep that day open." said Father Jonathan grinning. "I know you guys want to have a small wedding and I prefer that too, it is much more personal."

Then he looks at Julie who is standing with me and sipping on wine and seemed happy hearing the wedding talk. She was very excited for our upcoming nuptials.

"You are lucky man to have such a gorgeous bride. Truthfully speaking I have never been jealous of any man and never coveted any woman since I have been ordained but for the first time in my life I am doing both. Julie I lay the blame of my lusty, sinful thoughts on your hot nubile body and your pretty face." He said while smiling lecherously. I was sure this is not the first time he was lusting after woman. I think he has seduced quite a few women in his role of being the shepherd of the flock. He seemed more like a wolf in shepherd's clothing who preyed on the women in his flock. Right now he was preying on my beautiful fiancée.

"You really have been created by god to test all men and I can assure you currently your father and I are both failing since we both have carnal desires for you." Julie turned beet red hearing him talk about her this way.

"Father Jonathan please do not say. You should not be thinking about me this way and Dad should think that way either. This is very wrong, sinful." She said with her voice trembling.

"Julie I am just glad that Father Jonathan said that and it out in the open. We both know it is wrong but we cannot help but feel that. It is a tribute to your beautiful body, sensuality, your inner beauty that we have these carnal desires. God knows that we both have tried to fight these desires, we both have prayed and discussed about it and but we are still unable to get rid of our prurient desires." Julie's father said earnestly.

"Dad don't you love me? Don't you care for me?" Julie asked incredulously. "You are the one who is going to walk me down the aisle and give me away. How can you desire me sexually? Can you imagine what will happen if mom finds out?" Julie was really upset and she started sobbing. I just hated it whenever she cried. I quickly took her into my arms and calmed her down then led her out of there without saying a word.

Julie stayed quiet during our drive home. Once we got into our apartment, I asked, "Are you okay now baby?"

Julie nodded and said, "I just lost it there, I have not gotten this emotional in a long time."

Julie asked me in a soft tone, "Did it turn you on to know that my dad is lusting after me?"

"Yes it did." I told her honestly.

"Did it turn you even more than when Mike, our realtor, was hitting on me and trying to feel me up?"

"Oh god...yes baby."

"Nick you are such a perverted and kinky man. I still find it hard to believe that my loving fiancé gets turned on by this."

Saying that she turned around and I just hugged her from behind sliding my hands around her waist and kissed her neck and then took her tits into my hands.

"It is such an unbelievable thing that the man who is going to walk me down the aisle, give me away, my own father has such depraved thoughts about me and the man at the end of the aisle who is going to help us enter into the sacred union of marriage is lusting after me." said Julie with trembling words.

"Sweetheart I really believe your dad tried to control his depraved feelings but he is unable to. But it is so depraved, so wrong, so hot." saying that I turned her faced towards me and gave her an open mouthed sloppy kiss and she responded in kind, sucking on my tongue and lips.

"Did Father Jonathan feel up your garter belt when he had his arm around your waist?" I asked

"You know he did. "She said softly

"What about the waist band of your panties?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Why don't you find out." she said playfully.

I forcefully turned her around to face me and kissed her roughly and lifted up her dress exposing her round ass cheeks. I took each of the creamy globes of flesh into my hand and squeezed them, pulling them apart from each other. Then I stopped kissing her and while looking into her eyes felt the crack of her butt. She was not wearing any panties.

"You slut." I hissed. "You went to the church dressed like a hussy."

"Oh god baby...I wanted to surprise you."

I brought my hand to the front between her legs and felt her pussy and Julie instinctively spread her legs to give me better access to her pussy. Her pussy lips were wet with the fuck juices that were slowly leaking. I rubbed her clit slowly and felt up her wet pussy lips. She moaned slowly to my ministrations and her mouth was gaping open while she stared into my eyes. Then I gently inserted the tips of two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and then suddenly slammed both my fingers all the way into her pussy, eliciting a loud moan from her and she spread her legs even more. It was hot watching this prim proper, blue eyed, blonde beauty giving in to her lust.

I continued finger fucking her roughly and started kissing her madly. Julie kept moaning loudly into my mouth. She was out of her mind with lust.

I asked her, "You want to get fucked, don't you?"

"Yes baby. "She said with lust as I kept finger fucking her. Her eyes were half closed, she was panting and holding on to me tightly.

"You just want a hard cock in your pussy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You don't care whose cock it is, you just want a cock. Don't you? You just want to be filled with a hard cock?"

"Yes baby" She was lewdly moving her hips to get my fingers deeper into her.

"You would even take your dad's and Father Jonathan's cock in you hot pussy right now. Even spread your legs wider so that you can get their cocks deep inside you. Don't you slut?" I hissed at her.

Her eyes flew open hearing that, she moaned "No baby that is so wrong." But her hips kept moving lewdly and she was now lustily staring into my eyes.

"Admit it slut you will even take your dad's cock to satiate your hunger for cock."

"It is wrong baby." She said lustily as I kept on finger fucking her and then she started cumming and went limp in my arm. The mention of taking her dad's cock just put her over the edge and she came hard. I gently laid her down on the carpet. Her eyes were closed and her dress was bunched around her waist. Her long legs looked hot encased in black thigh high stockings and the garter belt clipped on them with her smooth upper thighs bare. It was an erotic sight.

But I wished she was wearing panties. I always want Julie to wear panties. I find the idea of her letting a man take her panties off is such an intimate act, so hot. It is like the ultimate surrender, giving access to the most intimate part of her body. Just capitulating to the baser needs of her body. I was so turned on as these thoughts went through my mind. I just loved being turned due to Julie and staying rock hard. It was like a sexual high that I did not want to let get rid of.

Slowly Julie opened her eyes and when she saw me staring at her she blushed.

"Welcome back baby." I said while smiling.

"That was intense."

"I know, I loved watching you cum."

Julie then glanced at my tented crotch and said, "You must be hurting let me take care of you."

I smiled at her, "I am fine baby, for me the most important thing is to make sure you cum as much as possible, watching you orgasm is the most beautiful and erotic sight for me. Now let's go and get something to eat, I am famished."

I helped Julie get up and then took her into my arms and gave her a deep kiss.

Julie decided to change her dress since it had become wrinkled. I asked her to keep the stockings and garter belt on.

"What about panties?" She asked mischievously.

"Wear one of those tiny ones. I prefer to see you in panties." I told her.

"Ok babe, I will keep that in mind." said Julie.

Julie quickly changed and comber her hair. She did not have any make up and I actually preferred it that way. She looked so radiant and girlish with her blonde hair tied up high in a ponytail. She did a pirouette after changing and her knee length dress rose up showing off her perfect long legs and offering tantalizing glimpses of her stocking tops and the creamy skin of her upper thighs. Once the dress settled down she looked so prim and proper standing there. I took a picture of her just like that. Then I made her bend over the arm of the couch and bunched her dress her waist and took a picture with here looking back innocently. She looked so slutty, wearing stockings and the tiny thong disappearing between her creamy ass cheeks and her rounded ass on display.

"What will you do with the pictures you took?" She asked.

"I will show it to Scott." I told her frankly.

"You kidding me right?" She said with amusement.

"No, he has seen the other two similar pictures I took of you and he was asking if I had more. So I am going to show it to him."

"I hate that man."

"I know but I just like showing you off. He is harmless"

She just accepted the fact that I was going to show her picture to Scott and I was surprised how easily she agreed.

We left to get something to eat. While we were at the restaurant, Julie's dad called me. I stepped out to take the call.

"Hey is Julie okay?" He asked.

"Yes she is fine now, we are having lunch." I said.

"Maybe I should not have said anything to her, I think it was a mistake." He said regretfully

"No I believe you did the right thing by being honest with her, do not worry about it." I assured him.

"Are you guys still coming to my place for dinner tonight?" He asked.

"Yes definitely."

"I won't even know how to react around Julie now." He said with apprehension.

"Do not worry, just act your normal self. We will see you tonight." I said and hung up.

Once I got back our table Julie asked, "Who was it?"

"Your dad, he was making sure that we are coming for dinner. I said yes." I told her and then added. "You know he did the right thing by honestly telling you how he is feeling. And I do not blame him, you are so hot that it is difficult for any man to not want you." I said with lust.

Julie just stared at me for a few seconds but did not say anything. After lunch we went home and rested a bit. Then Julie did laundry and cleaning in the apartment. I did some office work, trying to get ready for the work week ahead. Later in the evening Julie took a shower in preparation to go for dinner at her parents. She took a pair of Jeans and a top to wear.

"No Julie, wear what you wore for lunch today." I told her.

Hearing that Julie just stood there, staring at me and biting her lower lips.

"Nick please, we should not do this." She pleaded.

"We are not doing anything. Do not worry. You are just dressing nice for a dinner and for your perverted father" I said grinning.

Julie just looked at me biting her lower lip nervously and then just dressed as I wanted her to.

When we got there, we were surprised to find Father Jonathan there also. He looked different wearing trouser and shirt since I had only seen him in his cassock. He was a large man and his large belly very noticeable in shirt. Julie's mom had decided to invite the pastor too since she had invited us when he was present and she wanted to be polite. Since the pastor did not have a ride, Julie's mom even picked him from the church. She truly had a very generous and good heart.

I shook hands with both of them and hugged Julie's mom. Julie awkwardly hugged both the men.

Julie's mom had not finished cooking the dinner yet and asked us to sit and relax while she gets the dinner ready. Julie offered to help but her mom was adamant that she does not need any help. She insisted that Julie sit with us guys and just relax. But I knew that Julie was just trying to avoid being with her Dad and Father Jonathan. We went ahead sat down in the living room and Julie's dad offered us wine, which we all accepted. We made small conversation while sipping on our wine. The awkwardness was very obvious in the room.

Julie stayed mostly quiet. Julie's Dad and I asked Father Jonathan about him growing up in Nigeria and his decision to become an ordained priest. We asked him about his family and found out he is the oldest of six children, all boys. His five brothers still live in Nigeria.

Then Father Jonathan suddenly asked, "So have you both decided where you will go for your honeymoon?"

I looked at Julie and she said, "No, not yet."

"So Julie you are very quiet. Have you started looking for a wedding dress yet?" He asked Julie

"Yes, I have looked at a few and Nick has suggested a few too. Still trying to make up my mind." said Julie.

"So I am guessing you will choose something that Nick likes. What kind of dresses has he suggested and don't think I do not know anything about wedding dresses. I have seen enough to know quite a bit." He said charmingly.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers
123456...8