Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He casually says, "I bet she looks real nice in just the pink thong."

"Yeah she does, a vision of hotness." I respond.

"Damn man, she is the hottest client I have ever had. I am so relieved that she did not take it up on my bluff when I was all huffing and puffing. I am very glad to have you guys as my client. It is just perfect, hot girl and her cool fiancé. By the way how old is she?"

"She is twenty six."

"Damn such a young and fine piece of ass." said Mike lustily.

I am getting aroused watching this lecherous older man admiring and lusting after Julie's hot body.

"How old are you Mike?" I ask him.

"Too old, I am sixty one." He says.

"I bet in your sixty-one years of life you must have had someone as hot as Julie." I ask him with curiosity. As I ask him, my ego is hoping to hear no.

"No man, not even close. God...she has such luscious legs. I am so glad man that you are so cool with it. Some guys can be such assholes just because they have a hot girl."

Then he calls Julie, telling her that we should leave, we have more houses to see.

As we are walking towards the truck, Mike says, "Julie you got some amazing legs. Long, well-toned, and smooth. I have never seen such beautiful legs."

He was really trying hard to flatter her. Julie just smiled at him and thanked him.

"Your leg felt really smooth, did you shave your legs today morning or put some lotion for it to be this smooth." he asks her innocently.

"I do not have to shave legs since I do not get any hair on my legs but I do apply some moisturizing lotion to make my legs look amazing." said Julie happily.

"Yeah they are amazing, I cannot stop looking at them." Says Mike with lust and goes and unlocks the driver.

As soon as Julie hears that she looks at me funny as if asking what is going on. I shrug and say, "He is right, your legs are amazing, I can never have enough of them baby." She smiles at me.

As Julie moves to get to the passenger side to climb into the truck, Mike says, "Julie you can get into the truck from driver side too, it is the same for you from either side."

Julie looks at me with hesitation. I say, "He is right, you can get in from the driver side."

She walks towards the driver side with Mike following her closely. I stand there not moving, waiting to see what would happen. As Julie steps up to get into the truck, Mike puts her hand on her lower back and slides it lower onto her shorts just above her butt. My cock hardens watching that and I quickly go to the passenger side to climb into the truck. As I get into the truck, Julie is still to getting to the center of the seat and Mike is getting into the truck behind her. We all settle down and Mike starts the truck. As he is reversing the truck, Mike puts his hand on Julie's left knee and she reflexively puts her hand on his as if to remove his hand.

I immediately whisper into her ear, "Do not overreact, it is nothing." Julies turns to look at me and I kiss her and take her right hand in my hand. Julie just leaves her left hand on Mike's hand and I see the brilliant diamond on the engagement ring sparkling in sunlight. The moment I kissed Julie, she realized that I am turned on.

After the kiss we both are silent. My heart is beating rapidly and my throat dries up due to anxiety. I need some water badly and need to talk with Julie in private. I request Mike to stop at the next convenience store he sees.

Mike stops at convenience store. I get out to grab some water and ask them, "Do you two want anything to drink."

Mike says no and Julie says she will come with me since she does not know what she wants. As soon as we get inside the store, Julie asks me, "Did it turn you on when he put his hand on my knee?"

"Yes, I could not help it." I told her honestly.

Julie say, "I am going to go out there and put an end to this and then we will head home."

"Baby stop, the poor man is just infatuated with you. According to him you are the hottest woman he has ever known. I guess he just wanted to get some cheap thrill. It was nothing." I tell her.

"Nick we cannot go down that path again." She says nervously.

"Baby it is just fun and games while we do the boring job of house hunting. Do not worry, just let the poor old guy have some cheap thrills for me, please for me. I will make it up to you once we get home." I give her my puppy look that always melts her.

"Alright, but if I feel he is crossing the line I will put an end to it right there. You are bad Nick, you were supposed to control your urge."

"I am controlling it, this is just fun. Spicing up the dreary task at hand." I say cheerfully.

I am very relieved that I was able to control the situation. I get a water and cold coffee for Julie and we both head back.

We get in the truck and Mike drives off towards the next house. As soon as Mike gets out of the store's parking lot, he puts he hand back on Julie's knee and says, "I have never known any woman in my life who did not shave her legs but after feeling your legs, I have no doubt that your legs are the softest and smoothest legs I have ever touched."

As Mike was talking he moved his hand upward feeling up Julie's thigh and as soon as he reach her upper thigh, Julie put her hand on his hand and said, "Whoa...Mike that is far enough. You have felt enough smoothness."

Mike says, "I am sorry I did not realize I have reached the no go zone." And he chuckled but did not remove his hand. I was hard seeing his hand on Julie's upper thigh. I decided it would be good time to start a conversation to keep Julie's thoughts busy.

"So Mike, I do not see a ring on your finger. You never been married?" I ask.

"No, I was married for ten years, even have a son older than both of you, but been divorced for twenty five years now. I know you will want to know the reason for divorces." He says chuckling.

"If you do not want to talk about is that is fine, "I say.

"No I do not mind. To be very frank, I was not a one woman kind of guy and I strayed a few time which she did not appreciate. Plus we differed on our ideas about sex and lusty talk." He chuckled and then continued, "I like sex to be downright dirty with a lot of nasty talk and she was not into it. I love watching porn. She just hated my porn watching and my penchant for lusty blunt talk. Then out of the blue one day she decided that she wanted to divorce." He said with a calloused tone.

It was obvious from the look on Julie's face that she did not like what she heard but I was curious.

"So when was the first time you cheated on her?" She asked.

"I guess on the wedding night but I did not consider it to be cheating since it was my wife's bridesmaid who got drunk and despite my protests gave me a blowjob."

"So you mean, the bridesmaid forced herself on you and gave you a blowjob? You actually expect people to believe that." said Julie with irritation.

"Yes, exactly. Wow my ex-wife reacted the same way." He said chuckling.

"I do not blame your wife for leaving you." Julie said with anger and then just turned away and looked at me rolling her eyes. She was in no mood to argue with him. I just smiled to her uncomfortably.

Then as we were pulling into the driveway of the third house, Mike moved his right hand a bit that was still on Julie's left thigh. Julie immediately removed her left hand that was still on his hand, thinking that Mike intends to remove his hand. But instead Mike quickly moved his hand up till the hem of her short which had risen close to her crotch and then down to her knee and then removed his hand.

Even before Julie could react, he removed the key from the ignition while saying, "Nick you are lucky to have such hot fiancée."

My heartbeat has gone up and I say simply, "Thanks Mike." This time Mike does not wait for Julie, He just closes the door and walks towards the house.

Julie is a little shocked and looks at me annoyingly.

I say to her defensively, "Babe he gave us a compliment and I just thanked him."

"What about the way felt me up. Did you see that?" She asks me angrily.

"We talked about it babe, let the old pervert get his cheap thrills. You will reap the benefits once we get home, remember last night?" I say to her.

"I find him disgusting Mike and do not trust him. What if he wants to touch me even more? Or say inappropriate things to me? You know already he enjoys doing that." She asks with annoyance.

I look straight into her eyes and take her hand and put it on my hard on then say to her hoarsely, "Let him do it. Tell me truthfully, don't you like it even a little bit how he is lusting after your hot body?"

She thought for a moment and said slowly, "Honestly, my vanity does like it, but my intellect is disgusted by that man." said Julie loathingly "We should not encourage him Nick."

"Please baby, just allow him a few more indiscretions. We are just adding a little bit of spice to our lives." I said to her pleadingly.

She reluctantly agrees, "Alright, but if he really pushes it and I am just unable to handle it. Then we will need a new Realtor."

We get out of the truck head towards the front door. Mike is waiting patiently for us. This house is a colonial and as soon as I lay my eyes on it I like it. I ask Julie what she thinks of it and she likes it too. Mike holds the door open for us and follows behind. We both like the layout of the house. The kitchen is nice and spacious with an island in the middle. The kitchen has granite counter tops. The first floor also has a formal living room and a separate family room. The patio door for backyard access is in the kitchen and it opens up on a nice wooden deck. The backyard is pretty good sized with a wooden privacy fence. The first floor also has a small room that can be used as a study or office. The second floor has three bedrooms. The master bedroom is nice and spacious with an attached bathroom that has large bathtub and separate stand up shower space.

As we are checking out the house, I can feel a change in the air. Mike also has felt it, it is the acquiescence of Julie. As we walk around in the first floor of the house inspecting it, he is walking and standing closer to her than I am. Their bodies, hands, legs brush against each other as we walk. He has put his hand on Julie's lower back a few times as he guides her and leaves it lingering there. When we were climbing the carpeted stairs to see the bedrooms, Julie was at front with Mike right behind her a step below with his hand on her lower back and I was further down behind them watching this old lecher lusting after my beautiful young fiancée. Her ass looks so delectable in the cotton athletic shorts and her ass cheeks move sexily as she climbs the stairs. As we are climbing the stairs, Mike stops suddenly forcing me to stop too. He stood there just watching Julie climb the stairs. Julie reached the top of the stairs and realized that we were not behind her and she stopped there and looked back at us. Her beautiful blue eyes settled on me questioningly.

Suddenly Mike says, "Damn Julie, you are really fine. I just loved the way your ass moved when you were climbing up the stairs."

"That is really inappropriate Mike." Julie admonishes him but she is looking at me when she says that.

"I cannot help it Julie, you are one Hot Bitch." He says with lust.

"Mike you cannot talk to me this way" Says Julie but before she can finish her sentence Mike says, "Come on Julie you used the word Bitch to describe yourself and I only made it better by the way I used it." He said. I was impressed how easily he was able again able to manipulate the situation, Julie simply did not know what to say.

Mike continued, "I am only complimenting you. You know you are a Hot Bitch with a hot body."

Julie looks at me once and just turns around and climbed the remaining step and continued into the master bedroom.

Mike turns to me and looks into my eyes and says, "That is one hot ass bitch you are going to marry man. So it seems you like this house." And then he starts moving up.

We go through the bedrooms and the bathrooms. Mike stays quiet while we inspect the rooms and it seems Julie is lost in her own thoughts. I have made my mind that this the house I want.

"Mike this the house we want, Julie what do you say?" I ask Julie.

"Yeah I like it too. This is good." She says as if she thinking something else at the same time.

Mike is very happy to hear that and asks us if we want to see any more houses and we both say no. He lets us know that we can go to his office right now and fill up the paperwork and write a check for the deposit amount. We both agree to it.

We get out of the house and get ready to leave. Julie quickly gets to the driver side and I am right behind her.

Mike opens the driver side and as Julie gets ready to step in, he says, "Julie why don't you come to the driver side and get in from here."

"Why would I do that? I can get in fine from here." said Julie.

"In all honesty I just want to see your hot ass as you climb into my truck one last time. We all know that this is the last time you are getting into this truck. Come on leave me with a hot memory of the hottest woman who has ever sat in my truck." Says Mike.

"I am not going to do it Mike let's get into the truck and go." Julie coldly says that and looks back at me.

Mike seizes that moment and says to me, "Come on Nick let me see her." He says casually.

Julie is still looking at me and is shaking her head.

"Come on baby just do it this once." I tell her.

"No Nick, I cannot this is not right."

"It is nothing baby, he has already seen your ass a lot today. What is one more time? Just give him this memory. And he is right we will never see him again."

"No Nick, he is a complete jerk. I do not want to do anything for him."

"Come on baby then do it for me, please." I took her hand and lead her to the driver's side and she reluctantly followed me.

We get to the other side and as Julie is stepping into the truck, Mike says to her, "Baby girl this time just climb over the seat on your hands and knees and crawl to the middle of the seat."

Julie looks back at me with uncertainty and I just nod at her to do it. She gets on the seat just the way he wants to see her.

"Just stay that way do not move." He tells her and Julie stays like that on her knees and hands. Her knees are right on the edge of the seat. The shorts are stretched tightly across her ass. Mike stands there watching her and rubbing his cock.

"Ah...this bitch is so fine. "Mike say lecherously.

"You have ogled me enough, let's go now." said Julie and she went ahead and sat down in the middle of the seat.

That broke my reverie and I quickly got into the truck and Mike did the same. I was very turned on. As soon as I sit down I start kissing Julie hungrily and grabbed her tits. As I continued kissing her I put my hand under her top and pull down the bra cup of her left tit and squeezed it. Julie tried to stop me from doing it but I was just too overcome with lust and did not stop. Mike sitting right next to her watching me kiss my fiancée and playing with her tits. He starts touch her legs as I am kissing her and playing with her tits.

He whispers, "Show me the tits of your fine bitch."

I just raise up her top showing her exposed left tit. Her pink nibble is rock hard. But as soon as I expose her tit, Julie comes back to her senses and stops kissing me. She pulls her top down and puts her hand on the roaming hand of Mike.

"Please stop, this cannot happen." She said with urgency. We both stop and Mike mutters, "Cock teasing bitch." She is still breathing hard and I know she is turned on but from the look in her eyes, I know there is no way she is going to let this go any further. She straightens her bra and removes Mike's hand from her leg. I still have a painful erection and Mike's erection is obvious as I look at the tented crotch of his khakis.

Mike starts the trucks and starts driving towards his office. The silence is deafening as we head back to the Reality office. We get there and Mike quickly gets the paperwork ready and we sign it and write the check for deposit.

As we get up to leave, Make shakes my hand, "Thanks man for the nice memory." Says Mike and he winks.

Julie has not said a word since she asked us to stop. It is very awkward as we are about to part. Then Mikes makes the first move, "I just want to thank you for the wonderful memory and I have to tell you again that you are the hottest woman I have ever known. Can this old man get a hug baby girl before us part?" After saying that Mike walks around his table.

He sounded so lecherous when he called her "baby girl." Julie is hesitant and looks at me as if looking for guidance and I just gesture with my head to just do it. She lets him envelope her in a bear hug. His big belly sticking into her upper body. He pulls her close and tight to his body and then I watch as his hands slide down her back and grab her ass cheeks. Her head jerks back as he squeezes her ass gratuitously. He pulls the hem of the short up as he fondles her ass, exposing her lower butt cheeks. Julie forcefully removes his hands and steps away from him.

She says to him with disgust, "I should have known that you would do something like this. Nick lets go."

Mike chuckles, "Julie I am not sorry about what I did. I had to do it, I had to feel that luscious hot ass."

"You are jerk Mike, no wonder your wife left you." She said venomously.

"And you are a hot bitch. Nick take her home and fuck her good, the bitch is in heat." He said licentiously.

Julie storms out and I follow her. We get into our car and Julie is seething with anger and stays quiet through our drive to home. Once we get inside, Julie explodes, "Nick how can you let that disgusting old man talk to me such a trashy way."

"Baby some guys just like to talk that way you cannot take it seriously and to be very frank it turns me on when someone talks dirty to you." I take her into my arms and kiss her hungrily and surprisingly she kisses me back with intensity too. I know she is turned on. I pulled the drawstring of her shorts and it falls down to her feet. She kicks it away as I continue to kiss her. I move aside the gusset of her panties and feel her sopping wet pussy. I stop kissing her and I slide two fingers into her wet warm fuck hole. She moans and looks up to me. She is panting and her mouth is open.

While looking into her eyes I say to her, "Mike was right you are a Bitch in heat." Hearing me say that Julie bites her lower lips. "Tell me baby, are you a bitch in heat? Do you want to get fucked?"

She keeps looking at me with her eyes full of lust and does not say anything. "Answer me Bitch. I asked you something." I say hoarsely.

Julie bites are lower lips and says softly, "Yes."

"Yes what bitch? Say the whole thing." I said that with a stern voice through clenched teeth and I kept finger fucking her wet pussy which was making squelching noises. Julie was in a trance now and she says, "Yes baby I am a bitch in heat, fuck me." This is the first time I have ever talked this way to Julie and she said anything like this to me this.

I take her to the bedroom and we have hot rough sweaty sex. For the first time, there was nothing sweet about our sex. It was just raw fucking. We were like two animals who were rutting.

The next day was Sunday and I wanted to sleep in late but Julie was having none of that. She wanted us to attend church regularly and make it a part of our life. I reluctantly got ready and went with her to church. Even though I was not very religious, I understood that religion was very important for Julie and I wanted to be supportive to her where her beliefs were concerned.

At church, we ran into her parents and Julie told them happily about finding the home. Her parents were happy to hear that we were finally found a home that we liked. Her parents invited us to join them for brunch at a nearby family diner after the church services.

123456...8