Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well he likes form fitting single layer wedding dress that should be ankle length." She said

"Why ankle length?"

"Nick wants to be able to see the open toe strappy heels that I will wear."

"That will look really nice." said Father Jonathan. "Julie I believe you will need sheath style silk wedding dress. You will look good in a dress like that since you are tall and have curves in the right places. A dress like that can be sewn to fit you like a glove, form fitting and curve hugging just the way Nick wants. And since you have such beautiful smooth skin, you should show some skin and go for the backless wedding dress. What do you say Nick?" asked Father Jonathan.

"I think that is a good idea, Julie will look good in a backless wedding dress." I said agreeing with Father Jonathan.

Julie's mom came into the living room to check on us. She apologized for being late with dinner, the meatloaf was taking longer than anticipated. She asked what we were guys talking about and I told her that Father Jonathan was giving ideas about wedding dress to Julie. She was very happy to hear that saying that since Father Jonathan must have seen a lot of weddings, he would know quite a bit about wedding dresses. After checking on us she left, Father Jonathan started talking again about the wedding dress.

"Julie do not mind what I am going to say next this is from Nick's perspective and he is not the first one to think like that." After saying that, he addressed me, "Nick I am guessing that you will like the dress to tightly hug Julie's hips so that her ass is accentuated for all the guys at the wedding to check out her round ass, right? I understand a lot of guys like to show off their beautiful girls. It is obvious from the way Julie dresses"

"Are you psychic or something Father Jonathan? I do want her to look hot in her wedding dress. Julie has a wonderful body and I want to showcase it in her wedding dress." I said honestly

"Trust me none of the guys will complain, all the guy love to check the bride out in her virginal white wedding dress. Especially a girl like Julie with a hot body and a pretty face, an all American blonde beauty" He said grinning.

"The only thing with a dress like that is she cannot wear any garter belt or bra and even the panties have to be really tiny so that the panty-lines do not show. Just like the kind I saw her wearing in the church office." As he said that he looked at Julie and she blushed with embarrassment. This entire time while we are talking about her wedding dress, Julie just quietly listens without expressing any opinion. It seems that any wedding dress I chose, she will wear it.

"Are you guys going to do the garter toss?" Asked Julie's dad suddenly

"Yes we want to do that." I said

"That is always fun. So is Julie going to wear stockings and garter belt for wedding?" He asked

I looked towards Julie and she looked unsure about what to say. "No she will not." I said

"Good, I think it is better for the bride to be bare legged when the garter is removed." said Julie's dad

"Have you guys decided on your first song for the first dance yet." asked Father Jonathan

"We have narrowed down the songs but have not finalized yet." said Julie.

"Have you guys taken dancing classes yet?" Father Jonathan asked

"Classes, why? We know how to dance, we have attended enough formal affairs by now. "I said confidently

'Ok, that is good then. I asked because I know a lot of couples take dancing lessons. Hey, I have an idea why don't you two show us some dance moves," says Father Jonathan

Julie immediately says, "No not right now."

"We are not experts or anything but we know a lot bit of ballroom rumba dance and comfortable with it." I said

"We do not expect you to be expert or anything, just show some moves. Maybe we will pick some moves from you two, "said Julie's dad.

Julie was a little bit reluctant but I got her to the middle of the room. Julie's Dad and Father Jonathan moved the coffee table in order to make space for us. Julie's dad started some old love song. I took Julie into my arms and start dancing. We moved smoothly together, completely comfortable with each other's steps. Then I twirled her and as she spins her dress began to rise up and she quickly put her hand down to prevent the dress from rising. I quickly looked at the two men sitting in the room watching us dance and saw that there entire focus was on Julie. I pulled Julie close to me and whispered, "Let the dress rise baby, and let them see."

Julie looked up at me while biting her lower lip and just nodded.

This time when I spun her, her dress rose up showing her stocking tops, the suspenders of her garter belt, and her bare upper thighs. Both of their eyes opened wide watching Julie put on a show. I twirled her a couple more times, showing her off, before ending the dance.

"That was really nice." said Julie's Dad with his hand on his crotch. "Julie you look hot in stockings and garter belt." He added.

"Nick you are truly lucky to have such a sexy woman." said Father Jonathan. "Why don't you lift up her dress and show us her hot ass." Father Jonathan said while looking straight at Julie. These two men were looking hungrily at Julie as if she was a piece of meat. She stood their biting her lower lip and squeezed my arm.

"You know you want to do that Nick, "added Julie's Dad.

As if in a trance I turned Julie around so that her rear now faced the two men. I made her bend over the couch and slowly lifted her dress and bunched it around her waist. It was such an erotic sight, my beautiful fiancée put on display again. Her exquisite rounded ass looked hot framed between the elastic suspenders. She kept her head down while these two lecherous old men admired her young body while openly rubbing their hard cocks through their pants.

All of sudden we all were rudely brought out of our reverie when Julie's mom yelled from the kitchen that the dinner was almost ready. Julie was the first one to react she quickly pulled down her dress and sat down. She looked very ashamed. I sat down next to her with my arm around her shoulder. Julie's mom then came and told us that she will be putting the dinner on the dining table soon.

Julie's dad said to her, "Honey you do that in the meanwhile we are going upstairs, Julie wants to show Father Jonathan her old room."

Julie's mom said, "Sure do that and by that time everything will be set on the dining table." And then she left.

I looked at Julie and she looked confused and nervous. Julie's Dad said, "Julie why don't you lead us upstairs."

Julie looked at me questioningly and I simply helped her stand up and we walked towards the stairs with both them following us. I knew why Julie's dad wanted to her to lead because he wanted to watch her ass as she climbed the stairs. As we climbed the stairs I lifted up Julie's dress and now they could watch her beautiful ass move as she climbed the stairs. No words were spoken.

Once we were inside Julie's old room, Julie's dad shut the door. We just stood there unsure what to do next while Julie's dad and Father Jonathan stared at her.

Julie's dad said to her hoarsely, "Bend over the bed, I want to see that fine ass of yours."

But Julie did not move, she just stood there. She looked very nervous like a scared prey in front of a predator. I gently nudged her and she moved to the bed and slowly bent over. Her legs were trembling as she did that. I whispered, "Baby keep your legs straight and spread them a bit. I want them to see you properly."

My heart was pounding and I was rock hard as I put my fiancée in position to be ogled by her father and our pastor. Julie bent down at her waist keeping her legs straight. She shuffled her feet apart and put her elbows down on the bed. Then I raised her dress up with trembling hands. I had the mixed feeling of fear and excitement as I exposed her to my Father in Law.

She look so sexy with her long straight legs encased in stockings, the tiny thong disappearing between her ass cheeks, and her beautiful round ass framed by the elastic suspenders jutting out, as if demanding to be admired.

"I have known a lot of sluts, but this bitch is the finest." said the man of god crudely as he rubbed his obvious erection.

Julie's father moved up and touched Julie. Julie flinched as soon as he touched her. He felt her smooth, bare upper thighs and the moved up to squeeze her as with both hands, pulling the ass cheeks apart, "She is so hot, "said Julie's dad with lust. Hearing him say that Julie realized that it was her father who was feeling up her and she buried her face in her hands. As I stood watching her dad feel her up, I rubbed my painful erection. Then Julie's dad gently moved the gusset of her panties aside, exposing her wet pussy lips. Julie moaned with anticipation. He ran his fingers up and down her wet slit and then gently parted her pussy lips and inserted one finger into her wet hole eliciting a moan from Julie.

Father Jonathan was getting very excited watching Julie's dad feeling up his own daughter. "Wayne let me have some fun with your slut daughter. "He said impatiently. Julie's dad reluctantly removed his finger from Julie's wet pussy and moved aside. It was so depraved watching Julie being passed between two men. Julie's dad and I watch as this large black man took Julie's round creamy ass cheeks in his large calloused black hands and squeezed them roughly. The he told her gruffly, "Bitch put your legs together, I am going to take off your slutty panties."

Julie quietly obeyed him and looked back at me with dazed look as Father Jonathan hooked his finger on the tiny waist band of her panties and pulled them down. Julie's leg trembled as the panties were pulled down. Julie stepped out of the tiny panties without even being asked. Father Jonathan picked up the tiny panties and sniffed it and then tossed the panties at me.

Looking at me he said, "Feel how wet it is, the bitch is in heat. Nick I cannot believe it that you are going to marry a slut like her. "He said crudely to her, "Spread your legs bitch."

Once Julie spread her legs he started feeling her wet slit with his thick black fingers. He then roughly jammed two thick fingers into her wet fuck hole, eliciting a loud grunt from Julie. Then he proceeded to roughly finger fuck my beautiful blonde fiancée. He was slamming into her so hard that Julie was on her toes now and also moving her hips back to meet the thrusts of his hand.

As she continued to move her hips, he suddenly stopped and pulled his fingers out making Julie whimper with frustration because of the sudden emptiness. He then squatted behind her and started licking her pussy making Julie moan. She started lewdly grinding her pussy on the black man's face. It was such a hot sight, reminding me of our engagement day. I knew she was going to come. I got on the bed, in front of her and start kissing her as she was moaning. Then she loudly shrieked as she came and her eyes rolled up, her legs gave away and she just laid down on her stomach on the bed.

Father Jonathan got up and I saw that his face was wet with Julie's pussy juices. He looked at me and smiled smugly, "White bitches taste the best." He said.

Then we heard the voice of Julie's mom faintly and Julie's dad immediately opened the door and went to answer her. She asked him about hearing Julie shriek and he told her that she saw a spider that is why. Then she asked all of us to come down to have dinner. Julie's dad went down and asked us to follow him. Father Jonathan needed a few minutes for his erection to subside and by that time Julie also came out of her stupor. She stood up with straightened her dress and hair. She shyly asked for her panties and I handed it to her. She slowly put her panties back on as Father Jonathan kept staring at her. She looked all prim and proper after fixing her clothes and hair.

Then she looked at him and he said, "Julie that is the best tasting cunt I have ever tasted and it smells great too."

Saying that he just pulled her into his arms and planted his thick black lips on her beautiful pink lips. He tried to get his tongue in her mouth but she resisted. But he was insistent and she gave up and opened her lips for his invading tongue. She kissed him back sucking on his tongue and his thick black lips. It was hot watching this blue eyed blonde beauty with a hot, nubile body getting passionately kissed by a fat, older, African black man.

Father Jonathan then broke off the kiss and left abruptly, leaving Julie and me all by ourselves. I took Julie into my arms and hugged her, "I love you baby." I said.

"Is this what you wanted baby? Did it turn you on? Was I a good girl for you?" Julie asked with lust.

"Yes that was very hot." Then I kissed her hard. "Do you want to invite them over after dinner to finish what was started" I asked her huskily.

She looked at me with an unsure look and then said, "Not tonight baby, it is late we have work tomorrow." She said apprehensively.

She was right, I should not try to push it. We went downstairs had dinner with everyone and made conversations and had a good time. But Julie's dad and Father Jonathan could not keep their eyes off Julie and kept stealing glances at her and when her mother was not watching blatantly looked at her. They both wanted her badly, she was just a fine piece of ass for them. The best they will ever have.

After dinner we said goodbyes to everyone and Julie got lingering hugs from both the men. Her dad even managed to do a quick squeeze of her ass. We got home and quickly got rid of our clothes. I was desperate for release. We had sex twice before going to bed. The first was hard and fast animalistic fuck. Second time we made love which was sensuous and gentle. After our love making, we went to bed but I was unable to fall asleep right away and Julie was the same way.

I asked her, "Julie you really got turned on today didn't you?" Your pussy was really wet. Did you like when you dad and Father Jonathan played with your pussy?"

"I did get turned on when you exposed me, when they touched me but the biggest reason of my turn on was the affect it was having on you. The level of your arousal, I could see that look you get in your eyes when you are out of your mind with lust. I love that look and when you kissed me as Father Jonathan was eating me, I just lost it. It was so wrong and so erotic and so intimate at the same time." She said that as if she was remembering that moment and I enveloped her in my arms. Then she added, "I never expected Father Jonathan to be so crude and offensive. He is obnoxious." Julie was no fan of his.

Then we fell asleep. We woke up in the morning and got back in our regular routine of professional couple getting ready for work. The debaucheries that happened over the weekend were not even mentioned once but it was in the back of mind and I am sure Julie was thinking about it too. She was on a sexual high yesterday and now that she had come down from her sexual high to being the usual level headed intelligent woman, I was afraid she may regret everything that happened. I did not want to make it worse by mentioning anything that might embarrass her.

She was lost in her own thoughts as she got ready for work. I was eating breakfast when she walked into the kitchen after getting dressed. She was wearing black pant suit with pointed heels. Her blond hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a little bit of makeup. As she turned, there were no panty lines, she was wearing a thong. She looked so beautiful. A smart, educated, attractive lady going to work. No one would even think that this proper looking young lady was bent over last night with her dress around her waist and her hot ass and wet pussy on display like a slut. As a black man roughly finger fucked her and her dad and fiancé looked on. Thinking about it blood flowed into my manhood and it got erect.

She got her cereal and sat down at the dining table. She gave me dazzling smile, showing off her pearly teeth, "You seem lost in your thoughts, what you thinking?" She asked.

"Nothing just about work, all the things I have to get done." I lied.

"Yeah I have lot to do also, this week is going to be busy." She said.

After breakfast we went our separate ways to work. Before leaving I kissed her and I told her how lucky I am to have her. She looked hot walking away from me, her ass moving seductively in her tight dress pants. A lot of guys at her work are going to enjoy the same view, I thought lustily.

Once I got to work, I got busy and all sexual thoughts disappeared. Scott and I had quite a few meetings with prospective clients. Worked on a number of proposals and trying to fine tune our business model. The day went by fast and I did not even realize that everyone else had left for the day and it was just Scott and I left in the office. I was contemplating about leaving when I remembered the pictures I took of Julie in her stocking and garter belt. The thought about Scott seeing those pictures hardened my cock but I did not want to be the one showing him the picture. I wanted him to accidentally find it like last time.

As I was sitting there thinking, Scott came to my office, "Hey do you have some time to go over a proposal."

"Sure, let me go to the restroom and then we can go over it," saying that I casually put my cell phone down on the table and left. I expected him to not respect my privacy again just like last time.

When I came back from the restroom, Scott was standing with his back towards the door. But I could see that he was hold my phone in his right hand and even though I could not see his left hand, the way his right arm was moving it was obvious that he was rubbing his cock. I come inside the office but he is completely unperturbed by my presence as he continues to look at my phone and rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Man I hope you do not mind. I simply could not resist...I wanted to just see Julie's hot picture that I saw before and then I found this other picture also. God she is hot. You are a lucky man. Is she still mad at me for the way I acted at Ahmed's party? I was just drunk man. I hope she does not hold that against me." He said contritely. "I know I have had my disagreements with her and have said some really inappropriate things but I want all that to be history. You know...we are business partners now and I would feel better to bury the hatchet with her and even be friends." He said that and handed my phone to me.

I was surprised to hear that he was trying to be nice but I would rather have Julie and Scott to be at least civilized to each other.

"She is okay...yeah she is a bit mad at you but she will get over it." I said.

"I think I should apologize to her" He said. "Give me her cell number and I will call and apologize to her."

"That is good, "I said and gave him her number. He seemed really happy after getting her phone number.

It took us a little while to go over the proposal and by the time I got home, Julie was already home and working out on her elliptical. After she was done with her workout, we had dinner. Julie seemed alright but she did not talk much.

"Julie you alright? You are being very quiet, "I asked.

"Oh...it is nothing." she said apologetically.

"Come on, out with it..."

"It is just what happened over the weekend with the Realtor and then dad and Father Jonathan, I just got thinking while I was working out and just feel a little bit guilty that is all. And I know we had fun and you really loved it, I am not upset or anything...it is just...you know..." said she while making the face when she is not sure what to say.

"I understand, "I said to her and smiled.

I did not want to talk about it too much since I did not want Julie to start thinking about it too much. I knew is still unsure about the whole thing. Changing the subject I said, "Hey I had an interesting chat with Scott today, he was actually feeling very contrite about the way he behaved at the Halloween party and the inappropriate things he has said to you. He wants to apologize to you and bury the hatchet and be friends with you."

1...345678