Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is more like it slut" says Javier with satisfaction.

He stands behind her and rubs his hard uncut cock on her wet pussy lips. Julie's legs trembles and whimpers with this initial touch. He then slowly inserts his cock all the way in inside her pussy and then gently pulls it out all the way and then again inserts it slowly. He keeps doing this a few times, making Julie moan. Whenever he slowly withdraws his cock from her pussy, Julie's pink pussy lips cling to his dark cock as if trying to hold his cock. He looks at me as I watch him slowly again pull out his thick hard cock from Julie's wet pussy. His cock is glistening with wetness from her pussy.

He holds his cock at her pink pussy lips and says, "Pendejo you like watching your bride fucked like a bitch. Don't you cucky boy?" He was back to degrading me but I could not deny that he was right. I just stood there watching the love of my life getting serviced by a kid she barely knows. Then suddenly he slammed his cock hard all the way into her pussy. Eliciting a loud cry from her due to the hard penetration. He started fucking her hard, slamming his cock into her roughly while Julie moaned loudly and kept looking at me. This beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed beauty was being thoroughly used by this kid from the ghetto.

After a five minutes of this hard fucking, Julie started cumming. She cried out loudly, her toes curled and she desperately tried to clutch the carpet as the orgasm coursed through her body.

Javier was grinning watching Julie cum. As she gets over her orgasm. Javier makes her get on her knees and suck his cock which is covered with her fuck juices. Julie starts sucking his cock. He proceeds to fuck her pretty mouth, making her gag on his cock a few times.

"This slut is the best cocksucker ever." says Javier as he moans loudly.

As she keeps sucking him, he says to me, "Cabron go and sit on the couch, I am going to fuck this skanky whore while she leans over you. You can look into her eyes as she gets fucked by a real man."

Hearing that my rock hard cock twitches with excitement and I follow his instructions.

He pulls his cock out of her mouth and helps her get up. Julie understands what Javier wants her to do. She looks so hot wearing just stockings, garter belt and heels. This hot, elegant woman stands in front of me looking into my eyes as she is bend at her waist keeping her legs straight and puts her hands on my shoulder. Her face is flushed and her blonde hair is a mess. I gently take her face in my hands kiss her passionately, exchanging saliva, sucking on each other's lips and tongue.

"Pendejo you like the taste of my cock and cum...keep sucking your whore's mouth." snarled Javier.

We break our kiss and Julie lovingly looks at me. "Is this hot enough for you honey?" She asks me shyly.

"It is the hottest thing I have ever seen." I say that and start kissing her lustily. Javier grabs her hips and lines up his dark cock and rams it hard into her wet, open, pink pussy as we are kissing. Julie moans loudly into my mouth and I kiss her even harder. Javier quickly builds up a steady rhythm fucking her hard and jolting her whole body every time he slammed into her. Julie starts moaning as he continues to fuck her

.

"This is the best piece of ass I have ever had." says Javier as he continues to fuck her hard. He is just focused on getting his release and I realize she is just a piece of meat for him where he can empty his balls. Julie is now tightly holding on to my shoulders and her eyes is glazed over.

"I love you baby." I say to her as she continues being pounded by Javier.

After ten minutes of intense fucking Julie shrieks loudly and buries her head on my shoulder. She is cumming hard. She is on her toes and her nails are scratching my skin as she desperately tries to hold on to me during her explosive orgasm. Javier just tightens his grip on her hips as he holds her in place and continues to pound his thick cock into her slick pussy.

"Aaaah...this is the wettest pussy I have ever fucked...this cunt is made to be fucked...pinche perra, puta..." yelled Javier as he emptied his balls inside her pussy. After he was done squirting his baby making juices in her he stepped away saying, "This puta loves getting fucked...pendejo anytime you want to watch her get serviced let me know."

Then he dressed and left saying that he needs to get home. Javier obviously was a "wham bam thank you mam" kind of guy.

Julie was exhausted after experiencing the intense orgasm and sat down on my lap with her arms around my neck. Javier's copious cum was slowly leaking out of her well used pussy and smearing my thigh. Watching that sight, I started kissing Julie lovingly. Unbeknownst to both Julie and I while we were lost in the intense carnal experience with Javier, Mike had called Scott and told him everything and asked him to come to his home. We continued kissing completely unaware that now Scott was also standing completely naked with Mike holding his hard cock...watching Julie and waiting for his turn. The living room was completely quiet except for the lustful sound of our kissing.

Sensing that someone else is in the room, I stop kissing and look towards Mike and get the shock of my life seeing a naked Scott standing right next to Mike. They both have smirks on their faces and are holding their rock hard cocks. Julie groans with disappointment and squeezes my arm tightly with apprehension. Julie is ashamed that Scott has seen her in this state.

"I always knew it...you may be intelligent, educated and beautiful but under that elegant exterior elegance you are nothing but a wanton hussy," said Scott with derision. "I am going to make you squeal like a pig, show you what a classy whore you are...you are going to welcome me with your open mouth and open legs. Nick I am so glad that you like to share your hot girl. She is made to be fucked. You will love watching her take my cock. We are going to be such wonderful business partners." He said with a snicker.

"Julie stand up...I want to see that hot body of yours. I have seen the pictures, I now want to see the real thing."

Julie looks at me with apprehension and I say, "Stand up baby, let him see you."

Julie reluctantly stands up. She is completely ashamed and apprehensively keeps looking at me. She is in a shock that she is going to let this balding man ravish her hot young body. As she stands up, Scott comes closer to her. Hungrily checking out her hot, naked body. "You are dressed like a harlot...looks nice. What a hot piece of ass you are." says Scott lustily. Then he stands in front of her watching her intensely. His big round gut touching Julie's abdomen. His cock is hard with the foreskin pulled back. It is thicker and longer than mine with thick veins all over it. I shuddered with the thought that this was going to be the biggest cock that Julie had ever taken.

Scott reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks in his hands. He pulls her towards him, mashing her hot body on his belly and locks his lips with her lips. Julie tries to keep her lips shut, trying to prevent Scott's tongue from invading her mouth but he was just too forceful. He forces her lips open and kisses her hard, sucking on her tongue and lips while at the same time squeezing her ass with both hands. Eventually Julie capitulates and starts kissing him back, sucking hungrily on the old man's tongue.

They continue to hungrily kiss for five minutes before Scott breaks it off, Julie is out of breath. Scott pushes her down and she gets down on her knees knowing what is expected. She takes his hard cock in her dainty hands and her eyes open wide. She knows that this is the biggest cock that she has ever handled. My cock jerks watching the engagement ring on Scott's fat cock which is already leaking pre-cum.

"Suck my cock bitch," says Scott.

Julie tenderly licks the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum and then starts licking the hard ugly shaft. His hairy balls are hanging low and Julie holds them in her other hand as she tries to pleasure his cock.

"Lick my balls slut." And hearing that Julie immediately starts licking his hairy balls and then sucks on them. Scott groans in pleasure as she continues to pleasure him. Then she takes his thick cock in her mouth and starts sucking on it, making Scott moan loudly."Aaaahhh...you are such a good cocksucker, you must have gone to school to learn to do this...keep sucking me bitch."

Then Scott puts his hands behind her head and starts fucking her mouth. Julie starts deep throating him, relaxing her throat muscles to take as much of his cock as possible. Such a hot sight watching my beautiful elegant fiancée handling that cock like a pro.

After Scott has enough of his cock being pleasured by Julie's mouth, he stops her and helps her stand up.

"I know you work out regularly Julie...are you pretty limber?" He asks and Julie simply nods unsure why he is asking that.

"Stand with your feet apart and without bending your legs bend over and grab your ankles."

Oh...my god. This is going to be such a lewd and humiliating stance for Julie. Julie looks at me and I just nod at her to do as he says. Julie follows his instructions. It is hot the way she is making herself available to this arrogant old prick. She is going to get mounted like an animal by this old disgusting man.

She looks so licentious bend over like that. Her pussy is wet from a mixture of her juices and deposited cum she has in her cunt. Her pussy gaping open as if waiting to be filled up. Scott grabs her hips lines his hard cock and fills up her wanton pussy with one hard thrust. The way her fuck hole is spread open, Julie has no problems in taking the biggest cock of her life but she yelps out loudly due to the sudden intrusion. Scott is out of mind with lust and Mike is also jacking his cock watching the blonde beauty is such a lewd position.

Scott starts hammering into her wide open pussy making loud slapping noises every time he bottoms out and his pelvis smacks into Julie's ass. Scott is merciless and keeps pound hard into her wet open pussy while tightly holding her hips. Julie is moaning loudly and it seems that she is almost squealing like a pig. She is taking that big fat cock like a champ, while bent over and tightly holding her ankles. This is a sight that will remain forever imprinted in my mind. This beautiful young woman being taken like an animal. I am just amazed by the stamina that Scott has as he keeps pounding away.

The hard savage pounding is just too much for Julie to take in that position and she loses her balance forcing her to put her hands on the floor to brace herself. But Scott did not relent, he just kept fucking her hard.

Mike has come closer too now and he starts saying things, "Take that you uppity bitch...this is how you need to be fucked. Like an animal...you are nothing but a piece of meat to be used by men...what a nasty whore."

Scott yells loudly and empties his balls inside my beautiful fiancée after fucking her hard continuously for at least five minutes. He jams his cock all the way and holds her tight as he squirts inside her pussy coating her the walls of her pussy with his cum. Julie is also starts cumming and is unsteady. I quickly move forward and hold her. She is completely exhausted. Scott withdraws his shrinking cock from her fuck hole and she stands up unsteadily. I embrace her whispering into her ear how beautiful and sexy she is, how much I love her. She weakly smiles at me hearing that and whispers back, "I love you too baby."

Julie then kisses me tenderly.

As we are kissing, Mike comes up behind Julie and starts kissing her sweaty slender neck. "You are the hottest piece of ass I have ever known. I need to fuck you again. Nick sit on the couch and she can lean over you again while I fuck her."

We do as Mike asked us. She is again is bracing on my shoulder waiting to be mounted by a man twice her age. She bites her lower lips gently as she waits for her pussy to be filled. Mike rubs his cock on her pussy lips and she moans.

"Tell me baby what is he is doing baby...is he getting ready to mount you?" I ask her lustily

"Yes...he is rubbing his cock on my pussy." she says breathlessly. "Oh...god...he is entering me baby...just like you wanted. He is all the way in my pussy Nick, just the way you like it. Oh...god he is fucking me...hold me baby...while another man uses me...oh...oh...aaahh." Her pussy is very sensitive now and she comes quickly as Mike builds up a rhythm and continues fucking my fiancée while he grabs her hair and jerks her head back

"Aaah...babyeeee...I am cumming again." says Julie hoarsely.

"Is it good for you...do you like getting your pussy filled by different men...do you like being taken like a slut?" I asked lustily as Mike continued pounding her.

"Yes I like it Nick...I love what it does to you...I love being a slut for you darling...oh god...I am cumming again." responded Julie as she came.

"What a classy slut...this cunt is made to be used like a whore...this is the sluttiest pussy I ever had, " says Mike as his cock saws in and out of Julie's fuck hole.

Soon Mike starts cumming too and deposits more cum in her pussy. Julie and Mike are completely spent now. I look at Scott and he still has not recovered after the intense and hard pounding he gave to Julie. Mike withdraws from her well used pussy and walks away. Julie is too tired to stand and sits down on my lap.

She whispers, "Nick lets go, I am just too tired now...it is enough for today." I just nod and say to her, "alright, get dressed up but do not clean...I love it when you are messy."

"Oh...god baby...okay." She groans with lust. She understands what I mean. By now Mike and Scott have both disappeared and are not in the living room. This seems like just the perfect time for us to leave and avoid any embarrassment. I hand Julie her thong. She puts the thong on but her ravished pussy keeps leaking mixture of her juices and cum. She picks up her bra, skirt and top from the floor and puts them on. By the time she is dressed up, I am also ready. Julie looks messy like she had been in an orgy. We quietly leave without even letting Mike and Scott know.

As soon as we got home and the door closed, I took Julie into my arms and started kissing her hungrily. While I kissed her I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me, grinding my hard erection on her abdomen. I lifted up her skirt and squeezed her luscious ass cheeks. Hard to believe that two lecherous old men were manhandling my beautiful fiancée's ass a little while ago.

"You were so hot today sweetheart...loved watching you take so much cock...you were the perfect slut." I said lustily making her blush.

"It was all for you love...you are so hard...you have been like this the entire evening...I guess you are really pleased with my performance" She said shyly.

"I love being in this kind of constant state of arousal, watching you take strange cock, watching you cream on a strange cock. It was such a sight watching Scott fuck you in such a vulgar way and making you cum so hard...the man you have never liked or gotten along with...you just let him fuck you like a wanton slut...that was so hot. You were just so hungry for cock like a bitch in heat." I said lewdly.

"Oh...baby" She groaned, "Don't say that, it sounds so nasty."

"Sex is hotter when it is nasty my love and you were the epitome of sluttiness today. The way you let all three of them use you...oh god...that was just beautiful. You even licked the asshole of the 18-year-old runt." After saying that I am so out of my mind with lust I again kiss her hard and then lay down my blushing bride on the floor. I am desperate to see the ravished pussy of my beautiful bride. I bunch her skirt up exposing her stocking covered long legs and the tantalizing bare flesh above the stocking tops.

I grab the waistband of the tiny thong which is nothing but just a string, "Lift your ass up sweetheart...let me properly see that well used cunt."

She grabs my hands, "It is too dirty and messy let me clean up a little bit first." She says pleadingly.

"I like my pussy to be messy, just lift your ass babe...I know you just love what I am going to do next." Her tiny thong is obscenely wet and plastered to her shaved pussy, outlining her vulva.

Mixture of cum and her juices is smeared on her bare thighs above the stocking tops and also on the black stockings. She gingerly lifts up her ass and I pull down the thong as it sticks to her vulva. She keeps her legs straight and raises them up as I take off her wet panties. I am just mesmerized by the wetness of her panties. I turn the panties inside out and see the thick white fluid mixture coating the gusset.

Without even thinking I stick my tongue out and start licking the fluid mix coating the inside of the panties. Julie groans watching me do such a perverted act. After I am done licking her wet panties, I turn my attention to her pussy. I raise her legs up and push them back, making her ravished pussy open for me. Her pussy is flayed and reddened, the pussy lips are puffed and distended and mixture of cum and pussy juice is still leaking from her fuck hole. Her vulva is coated with cum. It looks like a well-used whore's pussy. I lick and kiss her cum smeared thighs. Moving up to her well fucked cum coated pussy. As soon as I stick my tongue in her cunt, Julie starts cumming and I continue eating her well used pussy and tongue fucking her.

I was relentless as Julie kept cumming and was thrashing around. I sucked on her engorged and sensitive clitoris and that drove her crazy. I shoved my tongue all the way into her well used fuck hole and sucked on her labia. She was raising her hips, lewdly moving her pelvis as if trying to get my tongue deeper in her cunt. I loved making this beautiful and elegant woman crazy with lust, make her act like a wanton slut. I do not think Julie had ever cum his much in one day. After I was done eating her, I made slow sensual love to her. She needed it after all the hard and rough fucking she got. Once I satiated my carnal need, we took shower together scrubbing each other. We went to bed, cuddled together and fell asleep.

1...345678