Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

"Of course you want to party with us cabron." He said derisively. "Hey mamacita your man has no issues, you should relax and enjoy." He winked at her as he spoke.

"So what kind of birth control you take Julie? If it is better than what my girlfriend is taking right now, I will ask her to switch," asked Javier.

"It is a shot I get every three months from my Ob Gyn, this way I do not have to remember to take pills every day." said Julie.

"But it also has even one even better advantage," interjected Mike "It makes the girl have less periods, once every three month and quite a few girls completely stop having periods when they are on it."

"Wow...I never knew about this. This birth control shot is just perfect." said Javier happily. "You educated girls know how to take care of your man. Has your periods stopped completely?"

"Yes it has." She said.

"That is so good that you are available all the time mamacita. Do you like it?" He asked her seriously.

"Like what?" she asked nervously.

"That your pussy is always available to be used?" asked Javier with unbridled lust.

Julie looked at me and said, "Yes I like it that way." Her voice was soft with an edge of excitement when she uttered those words and she blushed. She kept staring at me as if telling me it is all for me. We all knew that Julie now had acquiesced to my kinky desires.

Mike quickly took advantage of the situation and said, "My house is close by lets go there and continue the party. Nick follow my car I am just five minutes away from here." He said that authoritatively and without even waiting for anyone to respond stood up. We all stood up and followed him out. Julie and I quietly sat down in my BMW without even saying a word and followed Mike to his house. As I parked the car in his driveway, Julie asked, "Is this what you want baby?" Then without waiting for me to answer she felt my rock hard cock over my trousers and then kissed me hard. We got out and walked into Mike's living room.

Mike told us to sit and asked whether we want to drink anything. She asked for a glass of wine and I asked for beer. Mike went to get wine for her and beer for me. We both were nervous and really needed something to calm down our nerves. We three sat down on the couch with Julie in the center. Javier was looking at her as if undressing her with his eyes.

Mike came back with drinks and as he handed beer to me said, "Nick why don't you go sit in the armchair and let me sit with your beautiful bride."

I moved to the armchair that was facing the couch. As Mike sat down, he handed Julie the wine glass. Julie was again biting her lip nervously and she immediately took a sip.

"So you like it that your pussy is always available to be fucked by a hard cock?" asked Mike crudely. "Answer me while looking at your loving fiancé." he added.

She looked at me and said, "Yes."

"What size are your titties mamacita." asked Javier.

"34B."

"Perfect sized tits, I love squeezing and sucking on that size tits. Does your fiancé like sucking your tits? Does he suck them? Do you like getting your titties sucked?" Mike asked lecherously.

"Yes I do." She answered softly and sipped on her wine. Mike then gently took the glass of wine from her and said, "Let me help you with that." Saying that he dipped a finger in the wine and brought the finger to her lips. He rubbed the finger all over her lips and then put pressure on her lips to open. Julie allowed his finger to invade her mouth and then she sucked on his finger as she looked at me. Mike then dip two fingers and inserted into her mouth. His fingers were thick and calloused, it seemed like she was sucking a cock.

I was gently rubbing my hard cock. He repeated that a few times and then put the wine glass aside and kissed Julie on her lips, gently sucked on her lips and then forced his tongue into her mouth, dueling with her tongue. I rubbed my cock even more watching her passionately kiss back Mike.

Javier was looking at me as I rubbed my cock." Cabron you like watching your hot girl making out with another man, don't you?" He asked with disdain. I did not respond but my hand did not stop rubbing my hard cock.

Mike stopped kissing her then he asked, "Do you know what "cabron" means?" She just shook her head denying it.

"It is Spanish slang for Cuckold. In the Latin culture it is a very derogatory term. Hispanic guys use it to insult a man that they do not respect. He is implying that he is not even a man" He said grinning.

Hearing that Julie looks shocked. She loves me and I know she will never allow another person to insult me. Julie looks at me with concern on her face but I am being completely controlled by my hard dick now and I do not want to mess up the carnal evening that is developing.

"Julie do not worry about it babe, it is nothing." I said with a pleading tone. Julie can see how aroused I am and knows that I am desperate. She simply says okay but I know she has begun to despise Javier for insulting me.

"Just forget about the insult, it is nothing. "Says Mike to Julie, "Tell me whose idea was it to go on this kind of birth control." Mike asks trying to divert Julie's attention.

"It was my ex-boyfriend." says Julie.

'Who? Was it Mike?" ask Mike excitedly. Julie just nods.

"Wow. He was a very smart man. So he wanted your pussy to be available all the time, nice. He must have been very horny all the time. I bet he fucked you every day, didn't he?"

"Yes" said Julie.

"Did he fuck you good? Make you cum on his cock every time?"

Julie just nodded.

"Does this cabron...pendejo fuck you good?" asked Javier pointing at me.

Hearing that Julie angrily turned towards him, "You asshole...you have no right to insult my fiancé. He is the love of my life and he is more of a man of than you will ever be. He came from same background as you and got an education made a good life for himself. You have not even graduated high school and make minimum wage." She said venomously. She was absolutely livid at Javier.

"Let's go Nick, I want to leave right now." She said angrily and stood up. This is something that I did not anticipate to happen. I was still rock hard, I wanted to see Julie being pleasured. I quickly got up and hugged Julie.

"Baby calm down." I lovingly whispered to her. I look over her shoulder and I see that Mike whispered something to Javier. After that Javier just gets up and leave without even saying a word.

"Javier has left, now please calm down, just relax and have fun." I say to her and kiss her passionately, "Go sit with Mike."

She sits down with Mike reluctantly and he says, "I had to ask him to leave, I really hate to see you get so upset. But to be very frank you over reacted. You know that Nick is a cuckold." Stated Mike in a matter of fact way.

"It is not that, it is the way he was saying it. He sounded so offensive, so degrading. Plus Nick is not a cuckold. I am not being unfaithful to him" she said earnestly.

"Just forget about it, here finish your wine, "said Mike while handing her the wine glass. She finished the remaining wine in the glass. Mike quickly got up and got her more wine.

"So you never answered Javier's question," says Mike.

"What question?"

"About whether Nick fucks you well, does he make you cum?" asked Mike licentiously

Julie blushed hearing that and looks at me smiling. "He is really a good lover. "She says proudly. "He always makes me cum."

"Does he have a small little pencil dick compared to your other exes...compared to your ex Mike? Does he cum quickly then use his mouth to always make you cum?" said Mike mockingly

"Why do you have to be so obnoxious?" Julie responded with frustration. "He is nothing like you think...he is well endowed and he lasts for a long time. He is a very considerate lover"

Mike looked at me after hearing Julie's response. "I am guessing your ex Mike was not very considerate." said Mike callously, "But you said he always made you cum too. Was Mike as good as Nick is? Was he as big as Nick?"

Julie looked a little confused and then says, "He was as big as Nick but I do not know if I can compare, he was just different. He started off being a nice guy but turned into a jerk."

"Oh...did he turn into a rough fucker? Did he give it to you nice and hard, make you beg for it like a slut? Did he fuck your pretty mouth?" said Mike lustily. "Did he pound your wet aching pussy the way it needed to be, making you squeal like a pig?" As Mike was saying these nasty things to Julie her eyes glazed over as if she was reminiscing the way her ex fucked her

"I bet if Mike was here right now, you would have welcomed him with your open legs." hissed Mike. "Tell me is your pussy wet thinking about Mike fucking you."

She blushed hearing that and looked at me and said with arousal, "Yes."

"Go to your fiancé and let him check your wet panties. Let him find out what a slut you are, getting wet thinking about your ex." He suddenly roughly kissed her after saying that.

Julie slowly got up and walked to me with her face crimson with embarrassment. She stood in front of me as I slowly felt her stockinged legs and moved my hands up and touched her smooth bare skin above her stockings. Julie stood there with her eyes closed and her legs trembled as I touched her panty covered mound. The gusset of her panties was wet and stuck to her pussy lips. I moved the gusset aside and felt her wet pussy lips. She moaned as I inserted a finger into her womanhood.

Mike was watching intently as I touched her and he asked crudely, "Is the slut's cunt nice and wet." Hearing that brought a shiver through Julie's body.

"Yes it is." I said with a hoarse voice.

"Take off her skirt, "It was not a request. I put the gusset back in place and then unbuttoned her skirt which fell around her feet. She slowly stepped out of her skirt. I pulled her towards me and she bent at her waist sticking her ass out. I heard Mike groan seeing her like this.

"Just as I thought her ass looks delectable framed by the garter belt."

I kissed Julie passionately and said lustily, "Go make his day, suck his dick baby."

Julie stepped towards Mike and he stood up. He barked at her, "Take off my pant and underwear slut."

Julie looked back and at me and I just nodded. She got on her knees in front of him and loosened his pants and then gingerly pulled down his boxers exposing his rock hard cock. All his pubic hair was grey just like his goatee. He stepped out of his pants and underwear and kicked them away.

"Lick my hairy balls, "he commanded and Julie hesitated a little but Mike grabbed her head and pulled her towards his crotch. She started licking his old hanging balls while holding them in her dainty right hand and her left hand around his hard cock.

"Suck my balls bitch." He said and she started sucking his hairy balls. I was rubbing my rock hard cock while watching her suck this dirty old man's hair covered balls. Then suddenly Mike pulled out his ball from her mouth and shoved his hard cock into her pretty mouth making Julie gag. He pulled out his cock and said, "Slut look up into my eyes when you suck me."

Julie obediently looked up as she started sucking his cock again.

"Yeah...suck me...suck me slut...you are the best cocksucker I have ever had, "groaned Mike.

"Your cucky fiancé loves seeing you being a whore." said Mike scornfully as Julie kept pleasuring him.

As she keeps sucking Mike's cock, I look to my side and see that Javier is standing beside me and taking off his clothes. He looks at me with an annoying superior smile. I hate this cocky 18-year-old kid but I am completely out of mind with lust to say anything as he proceeds to squat behind my love who is completely focused on Mike's cock.

He gently squeezed her rounded ass and then he cupped her pussy mound eliciting a moan from Julie. Thinking it is me that is touching her, Julie spread her legs more to provide more access as she continued to blow Mike. Javier pulled the tiny strip of cloth from between her ass cheeks and pulled the gusset aside. He gently starts feeling her slit with two fingers rubbing it from top to bottom, teasing her clit as she starts undulating her hips trying to get his fingers inside her aching fuck hole. He penetrated outer pussy lips and started rubbing her inner pussy lips and then gently slid the two fingers inside her sopping wet fuck hole. Then he gently finger fucked her a couple of times and then withdrew his fingers till only the tips were inside her and then he roughly shoved his fingers inside making Julie loudly moan.

She stops sucking and looks back and sees that it is Javier who is playing with her pussy. By this time I have stood up and I am standing naked next to Javier holding my cock as he played with her pussy. She looks at me with a completely ashamed look.

Javier says, "This bitch is creaming nicely."

"Yeah, the bitch is in heat, "responds Mike crudely.

"And the fucking cabron likes seeing his girl being a slut for two guys," says Javier with derision.

Julie visibly winces hearing him say that. Javier snickers noticing her wince and then proceeds roughly shove his two fingers into her wet pussy again eliciting a loud moan as Julie looks at me.

He starts rapidly finger fucking her and she continues to moan. Her pussy makes wet, sloshing noises as he continues to torment her dripping pussy. She turns her head and tightly holds onto Mike's hips as Javier continues to finger fuck her. She comes loudly all over his hand.

"Man this blonde bitch is the hottest slut I have ever known. Hey pendejo you want to watch your uptight girl suck my cock?" tauntingly asked Javier.

Javier quickly took Mike's place and put his uncircumcised dark cock on Julie's pink lips. His cock is similar in length to mine but thicker.

"Puta...that is what a Ho is called in Spanish and you are a Puta. Look at me puta when you suck my cock." Javier said to Julie disparagingly. "Now open your mouth pinche puta, show your cucky fiancé what a good cocksucker you are," he said lewdly.

Julie submissively opened her mouth and started sucking his cock, "Pinche perra...you are good cocksucker."

"Aaagghhh...aaahhh...aaah...pinche bruja you are a nasty piece of work, aaaah...mala bestia, pinche perra suck my balls." Javier continued to call her dirty names in Spanish as she continued sucking him and lick his balls. Mike and I stood there with hard dick in hand watching this beautiful elegant woman act like a wanton slut.

"You are wearing too much clothes you skanky whore" saying that Javier pulled his cock out of her mouth and then pulled her top off and then unhooked her bra. Her pink nipples were rock hard. Her tits looked magnificent. Then Javier helped her to stand up next to him. For the first time I noticed that Javier was shorter than Julie and very skinny. It was such a contrast watching this nude, beautiful, fully grown woman standing right next to this cocky little runt. Julie and my eyes locked as Javier bent down and pulled down her tiny little thong. We kept looking at each other as she put her hands on Javier's shoulder to step out of her panties. It was so erotic watching her let another guy take off her panties.

Javier stood up and threw her panties to me, "Here pendejo jack off into these while we use your skanky whore."

He sat down on the edge of the couch and told Julie to get on her knees and start sucking his dick. Julie submissively got between his legs started sucking his cock, Mike got behind her and told her to spread her legs more. Mike was ready to fuck her and she was ready to be fucked.

As Julie sucked Javier, Mike filled her wet pussy with has hard cock and start fucking her with steady strokes. Julie started moving her hips back to meet his thrusts and at the same time she kept alternating between Javier's cock and balls.

As she was licking his balls, Javier says lustily, "Pinche perra...go lower...lick below my balls."

As she went lower to lick his perineum, Javier lift up both his legs in air and backwards towards his shoulder and Julie started licking sucking on his perineum.

"Oh...go lower you nasty cunt...lick my crack...show your cucky fiancé how nasty you are."

Julie was like in a daze and started licking his crack and then spread his ass cheeks and licked his puckered bunghole. That was just too much for Javier, "Bitch I am cumming taking my cock in your slutty mouth, drink my cum." Julie took his cock in her mouth and played with his balls as I see his balls contract and he unloads in her mouth. Julie keeps sucking, draining his balls and swallows everything.

As she swallows, Julie begins to cum and Mike also starts shooting his seed in her wet fuck hole with a loud grunt. Julie just collapses on the floor and lays down on her stomach completely exhausted due to the intense orgasm.

Javier and Mike both get up looking very content. They go get beers to drink and hand me one too. I put the beer aside and lay down next to her, "Are you okay baby?"

She opens her eyes and looks at me gives me an embarrassed smile. "I am fine, it was just bit too intense." she whispers. "Did you like it?" She asks.

"Oh...god I loved it...your were so hot. "Then I take her into my arms and kiss her passionately.

She says, "Let's go home now baby, I think this is enough."

Hearing that Javier says, "Whoa...whoa...not yet mamacita...I still need to use that sweet pussy of yours and your cucky boy is going to enjoy watching you get pounded by my hard cock. I have never have fucked a skank as old as you, I am going to enjoy filling up that cunt of yours. I know a skanky cunt like you needs to be used properly" said Javier offensively. Julie winced hearing the filth coming out of his mouth.

That really infuriated me and I stood up. "Javier shut up or I will knock you out." I said with seething anger and I clenched my fists. Javier was taken aback by my reaction and I saw fear in his eyes.

Mike quickly intervened, "Relax man he did not mean anything. He is just a kid and is horny. In fact he is out of his mind with lust because of Julie. That is some fine pussy you have Nick and thanks for sharing." said Mike trying to soothe me down. I was just pleased with the look of terror I saw on Javier's face. I turned to Julie who now was standing next to me and with Mike's cum leaking from her pussy.

She says softly, "I will go clean up and then we can leave."

But Javier is not ready to give up yet. "Come on man...let me have a go at her. You will love to hear her moan after she is filled up with my meat." said Javier while holding his hardening cock in hand. My cock hardened thinking about Julie taking his meat. I was amazed by myself that I was still getting aroused thinking about this jerk fucking my sweetheart.

Watching my cock harden, Javier cockily says, "I am going to make her cream all over my thick cock, you can jack off watching her get fucked by a real man."

I look at Julie and I see that she is staring at his hard cock.

Javier waves his cock at Julie, "Pinche perra...you want this...don't you?"

Julie looks at me and I say to her hoarsely, "Let him fuck you."

"Baby...I think we should go. I do not want to do it with him." She says apprehensively but her voice also had an edge of excitement. I knew she was trying to control her arousal.

"Come on puta get down on your hands and knees like a perra. You are going to get mounted like a bitch in heat." Javier said with lust.

I gently push Julie to get down and she reluctantly goes down on her hands and knees.

"Puta get down on your elbows and put your face down on the floor and spread your legs more."

Julie does as Javier tells her. Her ass is sticking out and her pink pussy lips are wet, open and look inviting. This well-educated, elegant, beautiful blonde literally looks like a wanton slut waiting to be mounted by an obnoxious kid.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers
1...345678