All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 15'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
christmas in july

like a child on christmas morning i dash from my bed and log on to literotica hoping to find the latest julie saga. grant lee i would need your vivid imagination and gift for subtle details to fully express my joy and thanks for # 15.it will approach 110 farenheit here today but i exceeded that temperature first thing this morning while reading your latest gift. thank you and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
always a surprise for your readers!

You always twist the story a little each chapter and you always leave us wanting more...imagining more...

Constructive criticism only....you never named the man who had the most vivid encounter with her...just the massive erection blonde guy, but no name...was that intentional? Kevin and Joe are obviously friends of Daniel, who is the son of Roger...so that made sense. But is the blonde another son of Roger's? Or just some random dude? That was a little confusing...who's screwing when seemed difficult to follow. I also think you left out the verbal comments that make Julie more realistic in her reluctance this time...she really said very little and I was disappointed in that. I think I would have liked this chapter more had it been Roger intentionally sharing Julie with his sons....more humiliating I think. This seemed a lot like chapter 5 and not as realistic a plot development. I know that seems crazy for this genre, but you have written an erotic adventure and as improbable as it all is, you've strayed at times from the believability with chapters that include a voyeauristic old man across the street, or Julie rushing to get a ride home with the hotel staff in chapter 5, and now this one.

I think it's exceptional how you do cause the chapters to flow into one another by picking up the action and the background advancement. I look forward to seeing why you had Pamela so awakened and almost seeming as if she is the one about to take control.

I'd give this chapter a 90%, but since we have to choose between 75 to 100, I graded on the curve!

Far better than most all else....and always fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Always a Pleasure

Absolutely the Best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Winnner...

Excellent Followup. I'd still like to see that old neighbor get his hands on Julie again. Keep it going, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Homerun

Another very fine work. Your work is some of the best on the site. I briefly caught this new addition while at work and as soon as I got home I made a beverage and got comfy on the sofa with my laptop for another fulfilling date with GrantLee. I thought the segment on the deck with the suntan lotion especially stimulating! Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story, again..

This is one of the best series on this site. Keep going. Would be good to read another story about Julie and Gene again. Also the old man, he deserves another chance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
threefold penetration

I want that Julie have made threefold penetration!

It would be simply fine!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love you grant

You are a master and your stories are incredible. I only wish I could have a place in one of your masterpieces.

Love, Hayli

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Couldnt Finish the Story

GOD DAMN IT.....that was too much.

I couldnt read half the story....and I had to releave myself....its hard to control. I came 2wice already. This is good, it really got me shameless. I kept imagining myself as Julie...ohh i enjoyed it, all those thoughts...I almost moaned out load. I LOVED the part when they are trying to pull down her shorts...and finally when they do....uuuuufff!!!

Here is an imagination.....if this story was made into a movie, which celebrity would u like to play Julie????

MrHandsMrHandsalmost 18 years ago
This one cracked the credulity barrier...

While I've been enjoying the series, I'm a recent arrival and have been catching up. I understand that this is a fantasy and some suspension of disbelief is in order. At the same time, much of the charm of your story is that Julie is a capable and professional woman caught in a compromised position. I was really disappointed that in this episode, she was seriously dumbed down.

Here's the thing...up until now, Julie has been at the whim of her tormentors, without much in the way of leverage. While that premise itself is a bit thin, I get that you have to buy into the original threat to move along with the story. In this episode, for at least one of her enemies, that is no longer the case. Bottom line, Roger fucked up and basically gave Julie enough leverage to get him off her back.

In the story, you bring up the subject of rape several times and the boys assert that if they coerce her long enough so that she must accept being fucked or even ask for it, then it isn't rape. You (and they) couldn't be more wrong.

The guys on the boat end up being guilty of a number of felonies, to include kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, blackmail, sexual assault and yes, rape. I'm sure there are a few others mixed in there, but those should suffice for my purpose. Holding a woman prisoner until she consents to sex is just as much rape as taking her by force. By being prisoner, she loses the capacity to give genuine consent.

I just can't see a supposedly sharp lawyer like Julie overlooking those things and not using that information to dissuade the young men from ruining their lives and their futures. It also looks like a hell of a sure way to get Roger off her back. She should have easily been able to spell out for them the trouble they could get in and talked them into letting her go. If they refused and carried on, they would be even more culpable and probably looking at stiffer sentences.

As much as Julie does not want her victimization to be made public, consider how much less Roger wants his son and their friends to go to jail on felony charges. It's almost a certain bet that Roger would go to as many lengths to avoid that kind of embarassment as Julie, if not more so. Having written and sent that email to Julie telling her in explicit detail when and how to arrive at the boat, he has established a paper trail that would be serious support to any statements submitted to the authorities that she, as an officer of the court, would be able to make upon returning from the ship to press charges.

For this series to be taken reasonably seriously, you have to maintain threats to Julie that are both credible and not so easily avoided. I'm looking forward to continuing to read the rest of the installments and look forward to the chapter where Julie has a plan...I'm hoping that she finds a way to get the upper hand and take her life and her sexuality back, even if they are substantially changed by her experiences as a rape victim.

If the series continues, please do your readers the kindness to maintain a reasonable credible plot.

Regards,

MrHands

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story!!

I’ve always thought that for being under the total control of three young men they were all a little too “nice” to Julie. It seems more likely they would have more games for her in a quest to “out macho” each other and do some experimenting.

What better way to assert thier dominance of her than to line up order her to get on her knees and see how fast she can suck each penis empty. It would be hard demeaning work for her sure but with the winner being the first to claim her young pussy they would have fun.

Also it seems another would be after they are all fully satisfied having her serve them food. Since Julie is a proud young woman whose pride is now suffering a little for being tricked by these young men she’d have begged to be allowed her clothes. But in a cruel twist she’s wearing only her swimsuit bottom which they laughed as they tossed it to her and told her to tie her long hair back with it. Now here she is a young woman lawyer a proud professional made to serve the young studs who have just finished fucking her senseless, stark naked with her bikini bottoms being used as a hair tie!

Then after a few drinks she’s ordered to bend over a chair and reaching back with her small hands pull her bottom open completely exposing from behind her pussy and bottom hole. Now laughing at the spectacle she’s putting on they stand back and take a running dive at her hard cocks leading. Most of the time Julie feels thier hardness slid off her rounded sweaty bottom cheeks or thighs. But others times she squeals in female distress and her shapely legs flail in protest as her little pussy is roughly speared causing them to roar with laughter. Worse yet for her sometimes thier aim is true and the rowdy cheers of the boys almost drown out her shriek and whimper as her tight ring of muscle so jealousy guarding her “backdoor” is roughly jammed open.

Each time they just pull out and make way the next as Julie is left wondering what will happen next.

Or just hang off the Mack and have her diive under and frantically try to make them cum underwater as she feels the sting of thier fingers enmeshed in her hair.

Or tittyfucking...

They are young men they’re gonna be a lot rougher and adventurous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This episode on the boat with a bunch of frat boys is so delicious!! The little details of Julie’s nervousness, indecision, and general reluctance is so naughty and the definite change of pace and the manner of how they treated her as well.

I almost blew my coffee out my nose at how after getting her shorts literally thrown overboard in no time one boy (Kevin?) is riding her on her back, one of the others (Joe?) is standing beside her stroking himself until he comes on her face and neck. Then Kevin pulls out and shoots all over her belly. Then she has to suck and straddle a guy literally in front of everyone. Next it’s off to an actual bed and while (Joe?) is taking from behind as hard as he to try to salvage his pride another guy is kneeling by her head and face-fucking her as hard as he can. Then as soon as they’re done she’s rolled over on her back for more… It’s nonstop and relentless!

As soon as one is finished it’s the next, and the next, and they are not only young and very physically fit, recovering very fast, but they are all trying to outdo and one-up each other. To them it’s all clearly a competition and they will win… meanwhile, Julie for her part, is getting pounded and pounded to the point of exhaustion as the recipient of their bravado, in what for her is a very humiliating spectacle.

It too bad Horse and the other guy showed up as soon as they did.

Cycling as they were with using her the boys probably could’ve kept poor Julie non-stop occupied for a couple weeks, and while they slept, ate, and rested before their next turn, she’d get no break as she quickly discovers she stuck in an endurance marathon.

Heck if they ever got bored with Julie, they’d be able to just do a random search of a video on PornHub and sit back drinking beer and laughing at the expression on her clearly exhausted face as she’s told she has to recreate it with one of them, then her expression of pure panic as realization dawns that it’s going to keep happening…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this story. Definitely got my juices going. Wouldn’t it have been interesting if Roger was steering the boat and watching? Excellent Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous