All Comments on 'Just One Time'

by REDFOXXY1959

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
As she lay there dreaming, it came to her,

her story was in the wrong category. It should be in the cheating "I could care less about my husband" wife section. Her thoughts only dwelled on her own pleasure and feelings. Of course, since this is fantasy, her clueless husband won't ever find out. Since cheating is like drugs, most likely she will find it easier to do next time, no matter what she vows to do or not do.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
Where is the "Cheating Slut" section

So these stories can go where they belong.

Erotic coupling - MY ARSE!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
No guilt

Sluts don't feel guilt. She will deffinately cheat again, "once a cheater always a cheater". The story needs a sequel, where the hard working husband catches her, throws her out with nothing and keeps the kids.

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 20 years ago
She loved her husband and family so much...

One of the things a woman or man risks when going outside the marriage just to feel a good orgasm is becoming so obsessed with orgasms that the other 98% of life is forgotten. What you have portrayed here seems likely to happen to the "loving" wife. She fucked over her family for an orgasm or two, now daydreams about how great it was. No idea what kind of asshole took her to bed. Other than the fact he is willing to encourage her to break her vows and family ties.

Wonder what next he will get her to do?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
dispite the morality of the story

Dispite the morality of the story it was a very erotic story of where a woman want some sex from someone else. Not too much is mentioned of her husband so we can guess he is not an asshole. She go to bar or give away as a drunken, flirtaous women. She to the risk of the internet as many of do and she got lucky. The risk of fucking in unprotected sex is bad but she got cum. I hope she is smart enough to get to a doctor pronto, before she has sex with her unspecting husband, She just might give him something that he can't get rid of or may take his life.

RubyLibertineRubyLibertineabout 15 years ago
I can't believe these judgemental attitudes!

For a moment I thought I had stumbled into some puritanical dimension..... I thought this story was very erotic, and pleasure is a good thing, right?

My only criticism is the numerous typos-- nothing a bit of editing help couldn't fix.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Huh?

This started as a nice story until it took them to the love making. However with him running late and the dancing and then all the massaging and the torturing he was making her go through it seemed to be that they spent a couple of days in the hotel room. Also it appears that hubby has not been doing anything to her as Eddy was making her feel as she had never before. She felt sated for once in her life. Didn't hubby ever satisfy her? or didn't he ever bring her to orgasms? Don't look like. As Eddy was the only one that did it for her. Turned into a lousy story. Which seemed to have been rushed through. Next time you might want to review your story a couple of times before printing it. and make sure to complete the spelling of your words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous