Just One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was her turn as she crawled between his legs, one hand stroked his cock while the other played with his balls and asshole. Slowly she lowered her head and her lips began to spread over the purple head engulfing it. Her warm wet mouth traveled down the shaft as her tongue licked. She licked and sucked at the same time as her head bobbed up and down his hard cock. Her fingers teased his balls and occasionally grazed over his hole to which he would buck lightly under her. Each bob would take her further and further down his shaft until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. His cock deep in her throat she sucked him deeper, he moaned. She continued to bob up and down until she could feel his balls begin to draw back in near orgasm. She sucked one final time and moved back up beside him.

Eddy was now putting her hands in his as his love goddess licked and kissed her way back up his body until she reached his lips. They kissed deeply as the chills of her kisses subsided. His hands caressed all the right spots as she continued to make love to him. Her hand still stroked him and he could feel his orgasm building again. She dribbled more oil over his cock and let it run over his hole. She stroked the oil into his hole fingering him. He was one of few men he knew of who actually enjoyed having his ass fingered by his lover. He had had a feeling that she would be one of the few women who would instinctively know this and use it to bring him to his crashing orgasm. She moved back down his cock letting her hands caress his balls and her finger play with his ass.

He loved the way her lips felt wrapped around him, her fingers so adept at pleasing. He was not sure how long he would be able to last with this treatment. His fingers teased her as she brought him closer and closer. She pulled away and moved back up to kiss him and as she did, she flipped to straddle him.

She could wait no longer she needed him inside her and she began to lower herself down his shaft. She rose up and down on him slowly the torture was more pleasure than he could stand and he rolled her over. Her velvety pussy took him deeply, enveloping hi, caressing him with her inner muscles. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter. He kept his strokes deep and slow lingering in the feel of her. He loved the feeling of her writhing under him.

They moved in perfect harmony both moving towards the release they so desired. He stroked deeper and faster. He watched her fleshy tits bounce with each stroke. He teased her nipples as they made love to one another. He moved a hand down until he was stroking her clit and the added stimulations more than she could stand and he took her over the edge yet again. Her body quaked and her pussy muscles convulsed around him as she had orgasm after orgasm, her juices coating him until he finally he could hold back no longer. His cock thickened within her, his balls began to draw and he could feel the long held back rush of juices boiling their way to escape as her pussy sucked them from him. The explosion hit him hard and he stroked harder trying to fill her with every drop of cum he had and her pussy sucked every drop from him. He dropped spent on top of her before rolling to the side. She would not release him though and rolled with him as he gasped for air. They kissed tenderly as they recouped.

They continued to lie in each other’s arms, kissing, caressing for some time before reality set in, and she realized the late hour. Janelle grudgingly decided she had better get dressed. They continued talking as she dressed. Arm in arm they walked back across the lot to her car. After a long kiss they parted, her to drive home and he to walk back to the room.

On the drive home, Janelle reflected what she had just done. She knew she should feel guilt and yet she did not. She felt sated for once in her life and it felt wonderful. She was not sure she could do it again but then she had not thought she could do it at all. She came home to an empty house and looked around at all the familiarities. She had lived out a dream tonight made possible by Grandparents and her husband’s conference. She was thankful to all but she knew tonight had to be the only time. She knew she and Eddy would remain friends but just in the same, she knew she could not be unfaithful again, could not take the chance. She showered and lay down in the bed she shared with her husband, falling into a fast and sated sleep she knew she was where she belonged.

12