All Comments on 'Laura's Vineyard'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 617 Comments (Page 3)
humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Sometimes, friendship means more than love. A lovely story, lovingly told.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
I didn't expect this

And I'm glad for that. This was a wonderful story. Not too long to be burdensome, but long enough to convey that which needed to be. Exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A beautiful and moving story

This short story made me emotional in so many ways - the love that two people can have for each other who are not partners in the traditional sense is captured so beautifully in this wonderful piece. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sweet Wine

Sweet story. Brought tears to my eyes. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Memories

Fantastic and moving story without too much lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Read this story three times

over the past few years and it always brings tears to my eyes. What a beautiful yet sad tale. Thank you. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love and wine cause huge emotions

Tears flew

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Nice

Well done .. brought a lump to my throat and tears....

CLorenzo2CLorenzo2over 13 years ago
wonderful work

I love the story. It is truly emotional and heartfelt. I read it once by chance many years ago and for some reasons decided to look for it again. I only wish that someday my writing can evoke the same emotion.

sengimaxsengimaxover 13 years ago
Best Story Ever

I have read stories on this site for a few years in all categories and this story is the first to make an old man of 58yrs cry!!

It is a story full of emotion. I fully empathise with the two main characters in this story. If there was any justice in this world this story line should be made into a film. Fantastic.

meowman1990meowman1990over 13 years ago
Beautiful

Says it all

winnerladywinnerladyabout 13 years ago
Laura's Vineyard

This was a beautiful story and because I am in Michigan, it meant even more.

winnerlady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb!!

Truly Heartwarming..Beautifully Written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What a beautiful story. Tears are streaming down my face. I'm 67, and usually a cynical old man, but today you have made my day brighter. Thank you.

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 13 years ago
Well wriiten and sweet!!

A good, sweet and erotic read. I commend you and this work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing story!

This story was so emotional and beautifully written that it had me crying. I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

It made my day better for having read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Man U must seriously write stories. U have a wonderful way of telling stories U know. Absolutely loved reading it. Never expected this kinda story here anyway :D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was a great story and you are a very talented writer. I have to say you touched me as well and I couldn't help but wonder why you were wasting your time here, although I guess well all have to find our audience and confirmation of our talents from others somewhere. I'm happy that you got the responses you did and hope that it encourages you to continue your writing. Given the nature of this site, I understand your use of the erotic, but felt it was almost out of place in such an emotional and tender story. Hints of it would have been enough, but it certainly was good in its own rite. Best of luck and I hope you much sucess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Summer Wine

This is probably the best story I've read here...maybe anywhere. It is so well written, which is a major plus, but it also has all the elements of real love and respect for a woman, which is something we don't see too often. I will definitely read your other offerings. You are so talented.

Just an amazingly touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AUTHOR,,,,AUTHOR,,,,,,BRAVO

I know not, of your wellspring,,,,,,but return to it often...be it talent, be it gift or be it insight,,,,never loose it, for it will lead you through a wonderfully fullfilling life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

It's one of the best short stories I've ever read, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
D H Lawerence reincarnated

There is a depth of feeling and an ability to express it that is rarely found. Thank you for the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful

What a wonderful thoughtful story. The depth of feeling was,dare I say as good as "the old man and the sea" which I also loved. Thank you and can we have more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!!!

I almost cried, that is a great story, so much emotion!! Don't stop writing you're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautifully Romantic Story

This is not pornographic, nor is it really about sex. This is true erotica. Your foreplay was helping the reader become acquainted with Laura. Her metamorphosis from a female hermit grape farmer who never smiled to a beautiful, tender woman was masterful. It was as if Terry saw the person inside, never putting her down nor making her feel as if he were doing Laura a favor. He accepted her for who she was. I started crying when Laura told him about Charlie. I cried harder when she died. Thank you for such a loving, tender story. Of all the stories that I've read on this site, Laura's Vineyard is absolutely the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

this is the only time I've written a comment about anything I've read, BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Very well written, excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

It was a great story. Almost feels like you were relating an experience. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I did cry. Well written. I would love to read more stories if you ever write them. Thank you for sharing! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Touching

This is a very touching story - I really enjoyed it, but more, I could even visualize the farm he writes about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Well, it was touching and made me cry. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wonderful!!! I loved it. It gonna be a good hollywood movie..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful .

wonderful.a piece of soft love story rather than a erotic one.thanks to author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It made me cry, thinking about the woman that I loved and lost, knowing how much she loved Charlie, how much I love Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
truly brilliant

A truly beautiful story and I wish I could give it 6 or 8 or 10 stars. You have a way with words that brought out feelings in me that I haven't felt for years. I, too, cried at the gentle loving way in which you wrote of her death and the incredible passion which she put in her final letter. We are all so lucky to have found this delightful story and I hope that you will write more of them. Truly you have a genius for writing in so many ways. Thank you for enabling me to enjoy a few moments of real joy and happiness.

CalvinHolmesCalvinHolmesalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!

What a story! Beautiful; if there were six stars, as the other reviewer said, I'd give this one six stars!! Thanks for letting the rest of us in on this beautiful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW !!!

Thank you for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Best

This has to be very best and moving short story I have read, on either this site or in fact any book. This story if filled out would make one of the best tear jerking films, and I for one would pay to see it and buy the DVD too.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Beautiful Tale

The only question is, Did he take advantage of his education? Or would he have been better off spending four years with Laura?

surrenderme72surrenderme72almost 13 years ago
Superb

Thank you so much for the wonderful story. It brought tears to my eyes as you ended it. I think he made great use of his education. He used it to live his life fully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice, and steady

Not raunchy sex, but gentle and meaningful, not porn but a crafted story,

Although old this story still attracts me to reread it

T

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

A delightful story, well written. I hope to be able to be 1/2 as good.

kucooziekucooziealmost 13 years ago
Thank you.

Your writing is so natural and descriptive. I'm evolving as a writer, and love the easy way images flow through your writing. Very nice development and flawless presentation. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A very unique blending of fact and fiction

A very engrossing narrative, very down to earth and mature as the wine described in the story. Keep the good work going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb !

This excellent story seems as if it might be based on an actual occurence. A fantastic memoir of devotion and love; with or without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Tastefully written and I enjoyed it very much. I must admit I was a little bit surprised on a porn site to find a regular kind of a story like this. Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for helping me experience emotion again.

This is such a lovely story of love and devotion. For the first time in many, many years I felt emotion. It began by my being chocked up when Terry was reading the letter from Laura in the lawyers office and built to tears through the balance of the story to where Terry and Wendy were in the back room and talking about Laura's presence. At this time I could barely finish as I was weeping so much, couldn't stop for quite a while. Thank you. I feel human again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

What a great story without the gory sex just a really good yarn

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely

This is without a doubt the best I have read on Literotica

what else can I say

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A wonderful story, I guess that says it all. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. I realy enjoyed it as it brought tears to my eyes at the end . Thank you your wonder way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
After years it is still the best

I come back to this story every year or so and every time I am struck by how good it is and how it touches me. I think it is simply the best story on this site and there are some astonishingly good stories here. If you are reading this comment, thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent story

Very nicely written. The best I've read on this site. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm Crying.....

This is the absolutely most beautiful story I've ever read...(sniff, sniff)...:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a fantastic story.truly beautiful and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never judge a book by the cover

I love to read and this is just one off the diverse types and styles of literature that interests me, but the story touched my heart as I have met and worked with people who were more than what they appeared on the outside. Given a little attention and love a rose will appear above the thorns. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A story of love.

I read this story 3 years ago and I found it again. As others have said, it is a wonderful and titillating read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I have now read the story four times and each time, my eyes water up as I read the last page.

I was surprised to see a story like this in Erotic Literature, but I am glad I found it.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn good story.

u r blessed as a writer. all i can say is wow, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love this. Keep writing. This brought tears to my eyes.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
What an absolutely wonderful story!

Great job, I loved your story, very impressed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful work of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A beautiful story

I do love Literotica stories. This one is just out of the box. The subtlety of the relationship, the love between 2 people who are so different and the build up of friendship/love between them. You baught tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow! you are wonderfully sensitive and sensual writer. There is the magic of close and exciting relationships contained in your words with just the right amount of suggestive romance between the characters. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story, very touching, it made me cry. I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

this story is beautiful , has my emotions on high , i loved reading every word, thank you for the beautiful story , thank you for writing something beautiful ,

RavenMkIIRavenMkIIover 12 years ago
wow, just wow.

I'm a 26 yr old former Marine, and I actually shed a few tears.

A very beautiful story, thank you.

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
Sooo good ...

Done just right! You not only pulled our heart strings, but made music at the same time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely

It is an amazing story. Being as short as it is, it generated really powerful emotions. I could almost watch, hear and smell people milling about Laura's vineyard. Hats off !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Caret

My wife and I also shared this dream until she was taken from me, bought a few tears and so many happy memories.

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
once in a while

once in a while there is a story

once in a while there is a strory teller

which reaches out and grabs me by the heart strings

which makes my heart sing and my teary eyes sting

such is this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a simple thank you

I am 73 and know I am coming to my end but is great to know there are people out there that can still bring tears to my eyes with their writing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Told

This is the most complete story I have read on this site. Truly an exceptional piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent.....

This is one of the best stories I read on this site.

It brought a couple tears to the eyes.

Good Work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THE BEST

I have to say, that after reading many stories over the years, this one has to be the best of the best....

Thank You for the love shown in this beautiful story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I REMEMBERED

I thought when I saw the title on the list that I recognized it.

I was right.

I had to read it again.

It was still as great as I thought after reading it years ago.

Apparently there are many others who felt the same way.

God bless ! ! ! !

fireguy365fireguy365about 12 years ago
Thanks... AGAIN!

Just as so many others have said, it's still a great story every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet!

Thank you for a lovely story! You filled me with a warmth far different from what I expected on Literotica, for which I'm very appreciative.

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Laura's Wine

I'm a senior retired engineer & have tasted many fine wines & many fine women. Your story is great. Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
beautiful

beautiful story. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

That was such a touching story. Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whoa!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
honest opinion

not enough sex. only one steamy scene shame they didnt do it again. also not much detail in that scene. still a very moving story thank you.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
life is beautiful

i too found what one could call my first love from a older woman when i was 17 years old, thats been 60 years ago, why its hard to explain the memories are still with in me. a very wonderful story, and i would say a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Beautiful story line Sex about right for the plot!!! No Need for more

Great!! Hope more stories come in future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brilliant and very moving story

A tender and sensuous story, much better than those with all the lurid details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Moving

Not often you read as well a written piece as this one. Genuinely moving, the sex was incidental to the story. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I am in the process of starting my own vineyard in nc and greatly enjoyed this story. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Touching!

This is a wonderful and touching story that reaches to the very core of my being. The characters are REAL and the emotions, that are so subtly expressed, evoke a longing and tenderness that brings a smile to my face and leaves a warmth in my heart.

This story is as close to perfect as it can be!

BKS

aliparksaliparksalmost 12 years ago
It left me breathless...

I've never before read a story on literotica or anywhere else that left me feeling as I do now. During your story I felt the heat of desire spread through my body, wiped tears from my eyes, and rubbed at the goosebumps that ran like wild fire down my arms. Your story is incredible and so very believable. I want it to be true. The characters are developed, and real and I loved the tender undertones of your words. Thank you so much for writing this story. I'll look for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was very good!

I really enjoyed this story. I got lost in it and was sorry to have it end. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Rarity

Lovely. Simply lovely. To try to say anything else just wouldn't be right, except this. I've read a lot of stories on this website, and 99% of them lack any heart or soul. This one didn't. Lovely. Simply lovely! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow!

brought tears to my eyes.fantastic.you can really write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

I came here for something erotic, but instead I was given a story which was truly beautiful.

Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is more than just erotica...

This is an incredible love story that made me glad to have read it. Thank you for putting together what is arguably the best story I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good read

Good read very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Read......E

Best I have read. Excellent!

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent story

Enjoyed this very mucb. One of the best I've read. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful story

This story gave me a hard-on after some time and then later brought tears to my eyes as I read Laura's letter to Terry. Someone should make a movie out of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
2418 Followers
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories