All Comments on 'Laura's Vineyard'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 617 Comments (Page 7)
nodinegnodineg5 months ago

I've just run across this story today, several years after you wrote it. It's a lovely story of love and commitment. I have read many of your later stories but this is, so far, your best. I loved it. Thank you.

goodshoes2goodshoes24 months ago

WOW. Eyes are moist. A smile on my lips. Felt as if i was living in the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Its a true one story, very personal

GarrieDGarrieD4 months ago

Thanks for the great story and the tears in my eyes.

oldgraycatoldgraycat4 months ago

OMG What a wonderful and totally different type of story. This grips my heart in such a warm way.

Thank you Ronde for this great work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars aren't even close. Laura was what he needed, as well as he was what she needed... I know it's fiction, but not necessarily fiction, because it can happen in real life...

Thumper94Thumper943 months ago

A truly heart warming story. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tears are streaming down my 91 year old face. So realistic. Now I have to dry the tears and read the rest of your works. Thank you.

Pussylover0286Pussylover02862 months ago

Had me in tears what more could you say, Brilliant

Peapod41Peapod412 months ago

The writer exposed as a manipulator of the readers' emotions. Some may say the story is sappy.

others may use the word saccharine. I call it truth. And beauty. This is in the tradition of Faulkner.

I'd opine seven stars.

PhredDaggPhredDagg2 months ago

DAMM the wind must have blown some dust into my eyes...šŸ˜„. Not bad.. I'll have to read it again to make sure it deserves the 10 stars I think it should get.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

Another outstanding tour-de-force. Thank you.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 months ago

Absolutely love this story. Still trying to get the dust out of my eyes. AAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for sharing such a tender story. Usually stories I read in this venue never effect me this way , but with that said I was balling in the last parts and what Laura had to tell him to bring closure to their relationship and and the caring she had had for this special young man was unique Iā€™m sure.

I wish you congratulations on making an old man tear up with such an awesome story and so well written..

I being of that same age group as terry it all feels so real!!!

Please grace us with more as I will place you on my favorites list Iā€™m sure.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

A heartwarming special story thankyou

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour13 days ago

Wow! An outstanding teary eyed story.

I came back to look for stories I missed . Glad I found this gem.

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Damn you---I cried!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
2418 Followers
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...