Lori's Humiliation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Lori looked up and thought of what would please Terry, "Boys, do you want to fuck my mouth. I will suck your cocks and you can cum on my face. Is that OK with you Pete?

"S,Sure" he stuttered. His cock was about to burst in his pants.

"and Bobby would you like that," Lori asked.

Bobby figured he would take advantage of this. He'd had plenty of blow jobs by girl friends, "I want your ass. Ask me nicely"

Terry smiled and thought this boy has potential.

Lori has had anal sex before and did not like it. But she could not stand the agony of four more hits. "Bobby, would you please fuck my ass,while I suck Pete's cock. Please."

"Since you put it so nicely, sure."

Terry let Lori's arms down and Bobby untied her ankles. She nearly fell to the ground and started for the house.

"Here, on your knees in the mud. Like the animal you are, Like the fuck pig you are. Bobby you can kneel on her skirt so you don't get your jeans muddy."

Lori dropped to her knees and waited in the mud. Pete walked up to her face with his young cock sticking out of his fly. Bobby was behind her spitting on his cock and rubbing the saliva onto the head. She felt it at the entrance of her asshole and she willed herself to relax. To ease its entrance. The head pushed through then Bobby pushed the rest in. She felt full and she felt so wet. She wanted to finger herself when she felt something against her lips. She opened her eyes to see a one eyed monster staring at her. She opened her mouth and eagerly sucked the cock into her mouth. Both were quick. Bobby filled her bowels with his cum and Pete shot first into her mouth then across her face. They stepped away from her and Bobby walked in front of her.

"Clean it, slut."

Lori looked up into the eyes of this young man and did as she was told. Luckily she had cleaned herself before coming over but she could taste his cum and her ass on his cock. After she finished Terry told the boys to leave and if they were smart they were to tell no one about today.

After they left Terry had Lori walk up to the house. She took the garden hose and rinsed all the mud and cum off her body. Her shirt was destroyed and her skirt was covered with mud. Terry told her to wait on the deck. She returned with the beads which she put around Lori's neck. She handed her a man's T-shirt with the word 'SLUT' across the chest.

Terry looked at her and said, "See you next Thursday."

To be continued...

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12