Louise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,662 Followers

He took a deep breath to calm himself when her hands skimmed over the skin of his stomach and held his breath when she finally reached his cock.

Louise quickly learned what the different sighs and breaths meant. She couldn't believe that she was actually touching a man in a very sexual way and that he was enjoying it. She reminded her self that Nathan wasn't just any man. He was her mate. She loved the way his skin felt against her fingers as she made her way down his body. When she got to his cock, she stopped, looked at him, waited and gently took it into her hand. She was amazed at the contradiction in textures. The head was huge, soft and felt spongy while the shaft was rock hard but the skin was satiny smooth and soft. He was long but not excessively so but then she had no frame of reference and he was wide enough that she couldn't quite get her hand all the way around it. She gently took one ball and then the other in her hand marveling at their texture and weight.

When she was done with the front, he turned over, lay on his stomach, and closed his eyes as she rubbed her way down his back to his ass kneading it gently. When she was finished, he told her that it was her turn. Like her, he started at her face and made his way to her breasts. Her hard nipples tented the fabric of the bra in invitation to be sucked on.

Nathan couldn't resist. He pulled the straps of her bra down over her shoulders, kissed them and then pulled the cups down exposing her dark breasts and chocolate colored nipples. He hardened even more when he heard Louise's gasp of surprise and moans of pleasure as he kissed and suckled one nipple and then other. He allowed his hand to drift downward as he sucked, nipped and rolled her nipples between his lips and teeth.

Louise let out another gasp of surprise as Nathan touched where no one had ever touched her before. Nathan let the nipple fall from his mouth and moved so that his lips were pressed against her ear.

"Trust me." he whispered, "Let yourself go and trust me." he said as he slipped a finger between her nether lips.

The throbbing between her legs was almost painful and she was soaked. Nathan made a slow lazy circle around her clit closely monitoring her reaction. Instinctively her hips jerked in response to the touch telling him that she wanted more.

"Open your legs for me, good... like that." he murmured against her ear.

With a thought, the panties were gone and Nathan had one finger deep inside of her while his thumb bumped and flicked across her clit. Then there were two fingers and then three slowly moving in and out while stretching her virginal vaginal entrance preparing her for him. His thumb increased the pressure and speed against her clit and suddenly, she stiffened and then began to writhe against him.

The orgasm had caught her unawares, she knew that it would happen but she hadn't been prepared for it. She tried to hold back the scream that escaped her lips but failed. Nathan held her sweat-slicked body close to his murmuring in her ear how much he loved her. When she calmed, he rolled so that he was on top of her supporting his weight on his arms.

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" Nathan asked fully prepared to stop if she said no.

"I... yes." Louise replied her voice shaky.

"Quick is best so when I say three, take a deep breath." he advised. "Alright, one... two... three!" he said and rammed into her and then stopping when he felt her maiden head give. "Sweetheart? Are you all right? It's done. We are officially mates... Lou?"

Nathan looked at Louise closely.

"Lou? Baby wake up!"

"I... I'm awake... I just didn't think that it would hurt that much. I'm ok."

Nathan sighed in relief. She had just lost consciousness for a few seconds. After making sure that she was all right, he began to move with barely perceptible movements increasing them as he felt her relax and begin to respond. He took his time making his thrusts slow and gentle. He didn't increase his pace even when he was close; he was all about the comfort of his mate. They both cried as they came together for the first time as mates. Afterwards, Nathan talked to her in low soothing tones until she stopped shaking. He held Louise as tightly as he could without hurting her planting soft kisses on her head.

"I love you Louise Sinclaire." he whispered.

"I love you too." Louise replied sleepily. A few minutes later, she was snoring.

********

Barb had finally fallen asleep when she woke up with a start. She sat up, looked around and seeing nothing that should have woken her, she covered her head and went back to sleep.

********

Thorne and Allen were sitting in the den discussing the evening and laughing about Barb's reaction when she had been dropped off in the worse part of town.

"You should have seen her face!" Allen said laughing. "I still say that we should have slipped her something and then dropped her off."

"No... I..." Thorne froze mid sentence. His face had an expression of shocked horror on it.

"Thorne?" Allen called. "Thorne! What the hell just happened?"

"No way... no fucking way!" he said as he stomped out of the den leaving Allen alone confused as to what had just happened.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,662 Followers