All Comments on 'Lovers Without Realizing It'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 748 Comments (Page 3)
RummyStarlightRummyStarlightover 12 years ago
Incredible

This is the single greatest work of erotic literature I have ever read. Your writing style not only perfectly captures the events of the story but also the feelings of the characters. This is a true inspiration to me as an aspiring writer. Thank you for writing this.

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Beautiful

It touched me deeply, the best I've seen so far. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sloppy eats

A good story, well-written. But I doubt if people really enjoy drinking come. However, in my eighties I would like to smell and taste female arousal- my wife is way past menopause and she never has gone for oral sex.

deedee07deedee07over 12 years ago
Just wonderful

Fantastic story...loved every word of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story!

You say you weren't trying to write the next big novel here. I can only imagine what you'd write if you actually were trying to do so!

Please never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it!

I just wish it had been me. :) Excellent read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!

A sexy story that manages to be romantic and real as well as incredibly erotic. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

this really is the best story i have ever read. It would be amazing if you wrote a continuation of it. Maybe like a year later or something. I want to know what happened after they realized they loved each other. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

Just...wow. That was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

That was incredible. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best stories I have ever read

Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessover 12 years ago
Really great story.

Hope you come back to these two sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exquisite

The love story was by far one of the best I've read . Can't wait to read another story about them.

NubianGoddessXNubianGoddessXover 12 years ago
Stunning

And to use the word stunning for this piece is to damn it with faint praise. I have never read anything more well written, beautiful and arousing at Lit than this. I hope that your friends have read your tribute to them. It was wonderful to hear that they are still together, ten years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Astounding!

This story was absolutely amazing! It was so good, I actually came myself.

I felt as if I were Jessica in the story. The details were the best part. Made it seem so realistic!

Just incredibly breathtaking that one little story could be so perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Without Preamble...

Without preamble one of the sexiest pieces of lesbian erotica I have ever read. Especially if Diane is wearing stockings and a garter belt when Jessica "helps" her. That would put it over the top for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautifully told romance/love,!!.

You must write a continuation to this story, It is too beautifull to leave unfinished,!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
undoubtedly the best!!

i've been reading stories on here for about 6 months now. I've read almost every story in the hall of fame, the other stories are absolutely fantastic and have well deserved spots BUT this story is fucking incredible! i've literally read it 9 times in a 6 month period, and it never gets old! I cream myself EVERY SINGLE TIME. the raw sexual energy is just out of this world. the great details and dialogue are so in sync, it makes for the best story on this site! your an amazing writer, I really wish you would make more stories, but anyway I just wanted to tell you how amazing I think the story is. thank you!

-amber

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The wierd thing

Is there was NO CONSENT at the beginning. Really. Quite bizarre. Even if I wanted a woman who did what Jess did in this desperately, if I'd never given consent in any form I'd feel violated... I would not be impressed with her morals and lose attraction for her. I'm not sure I understand Diane's motivations in this at all.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
@ANONYMOUS 01.24

Of course there was no consent given. Jessie sensed something and Diane responded. Every relationship is filled with people who take those steps. Steps that, when there is no reciprocity of feelings, could be construed as crass, tasteless, or as you alluded to, even assault. Jessie was already in love with Diane and didn't even know it. And the same was probably true with Diane. Jessie just had the courage to act on it, even if you or I would find that act a little bizzare. I'm guessing if Jessie had asked Diane for a coffee date, Diane would have refused because they work together and she wasn't ready to admit she was a lesbian.

taro_transitaro_transiabout 12 years ago

The story is amazing , i read it 3 4 times already , can't have inaf of it

sometimes i was thinking it wold be great if u can make the same story but from Dian's point, as a narrator

cant w8 for u next one :D

Love u work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A beautiful and touchingly erotic tale

Beautifully written, perfect progression of the plot ending in the most perfect climax. Please continue with your beautifully erotic tales. Your word pictures are so real that one could almost taste and smell what you were describing. A real orgasm-generator, I found it necessary to read it naked after the first page.

KathyFKathyFabout 12 years ago
This Story Deserves TEN Stars

It Is So Well Written, And Sexciting !

I've Read It Three Times Now - And I

Believe That This Story Is One Of The

Best On All Of Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!

Without question one of the most beautifully written and wonderful stories on this website. Absolute perfection. 5 stars is not nearly enough!

dugaaurudugaauruabout 12 years ago
beautiful!

i loved it! so sweet! so sexy! best ive read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh.my.god

that was soooo hot, i came several times. you made it so easy to picture, and feel as if you were the one giving/receiving pleasure. thank you so much, i will definately be reading more of your stories in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A depth of feeling

This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. Your depiction of the feelings and emotions are beautiful beyond expression. It is very easy to follow and understand what the narrorator is doing and feeling. Please continue writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!

What w beautiful well written love story!! Hot and sexy too! Keep writing!!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 12 years ago

BEST STORY EVER OHMYGOD. I have read this about 3723981264928 times lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow!

one of the best i've read..wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I'm found myself left speechless after reading this. VERY hot and romantic. The emotions in this story are absolutely out of this world. True story or not, it really takes a good author to tell it as well as you did. Great work, I'll be checking out your other stories next lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Doesn't matter, same sex or opposite sex, true love is a wonderful. Just a great story. Thank you for sharing!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Perfection

A perfect erotic story that is a must read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
holy FUCK

I had my first orgasm over this story, and i'm doubting my sexuality right now.

I can never usually reach a full orgasm but this did it, I feel amazing and just wow, thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long while; a good read and beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredible

I stumbled upon this story as I am questioning my own sexuality this story proves to me that it can happen at any time & you never know when Or under what circumstances true Love will find its way to you. I cried because it is such a beautiful story. Keep writing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Definitely kept me wet and amused throughout the story. Something about people being in an office while doing sexual things gets me off. Thank you so much for sharing this story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it love it love it

so much!

Lisa_GoldLisa_Goldalmost 12 years ago
Awesome !

One word....HOT !

Very easy reading and keeps you hungry for reading more.

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Can't stop reading

This is one of the best love stories that was ever written! I can only hope that you write more. Damn that was amazing :)

Golden_PrincessGolden_Princessalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I've read plenty of sexy romances, and plenty of adorable romances, but this one was so perfectly BOTH!! I'm really looking to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hot and sweet blended together perfectly and beautifully. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seduction and submission at its finest

While it started slow, like making love usually does, the climax was just that, intense numbing ... a well crafted love story

xhelenxxhelenxalmost 12 years ago
brilliant

I have read this story so many times I have lost count :) just have to say bravo :)... But leaves the question why can't I find this kind of love and passion!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Two hours later...

I've missed my yoga class because I can't stop reading your amazing stories! So well written and you get right to the good parts :-) Thanks for the multiple rounds of pleasure Jessica!

Winter LotusWinter Lotusalmost 12 years ago
Holy wow

I can't really even think straight after reading that.

Very well written, very sexy, and beautifully done. I shall have to read more if your work.

GregOfAllTradesGregOfAllTradesalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

This is probably one of the best erotic stories I've ever read on this site.

It's not just involving in a sexual way, it's amazing as a story as well. It's about more than just sex. It's about love. It's stories like this that spirit me away for a while and I adore it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
incredibly loving

An incredibly arousing piece of art!!! Well done!

centauri4centauri4almost 12 years ago
Lovely.

As the relationship started out imbalanced and awkward, it was nevertheless engaging and intriguing. Are all loving relationships unbalanced and off kilter at first? The writing progresses gradually and subtly just like life and then the reward of something more comes to conclusion. One word to sum it all up: Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

This was such an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thank you...the story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
omg <3

Oh my god......this story was wonderful. I loved it. It reminded me why I am a Lesbian. This story made me come myself so to speak. Made me and my lover have wonderful sex. Again i say thank you for writing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

this was an amazing read with and ending so cute it almost made me cry. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved it! From a straight male that very much enjoys lesbian love making stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story with a fantastic ending. This story really was more about love than sex and I am glad they are happy together after all these years. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh my god, this is fucking adorable... Shows that love exists in strange places, and it has a way of surprising you in ways you've never thought possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awww(:

I Cried when i read this becuase this shows it doesnt matter what kind of love there is just as long as there is love everywhere. my whole life i have been dealing with being a lesbian and trying to conceal this sort of feeling that is going on in my head. Gulityness maybe but to read this makes me think that anything is possible for love (: :_)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

Actual tears are running down my face. Such a truly lovely story. You wrote it so beautifully :D I feel lucky to have had this story shared with me. Thank you :)

mjwatsonmjwatsonalmost 12 years ago

I have read this story multiple times and the ending still gets to me. so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A true love story.

I was totally wrapped up in this love story. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I never thought I liked romance.....

I never really thought I liked even somewhat remotely romantic stories, even between two women, until reading this. It's the perfect mix of bittersweet emotion, love, and deep passion. Me being a sex-crazed lesbian, I found the constant sex largely satisfying and in their own way heartwarming. This piece is much appreciated :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Best erotic story I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The way you wrote this story was very beautiful, indeed. It didn't sound like an erotc story until those parts, and the rest of it sounds like a regular novel that I would read and love, not that I didn't love the whole thing ;D I wish I had your writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

I felt every part and im still flushed that was amazing. Thank you for sharing this story. Just WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still one of my favorites

I just finished reading this wonderful story again, for about the fifth time over the years. It continues to be one of my two favorite stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This was a beautifully written love story. Plus it was extremely erotic. This is my tenth time reading it over the last year. Thank you for telling their story.

Ravenxxx007Ravenxxx007over 11 years ago
So romantic

That was soo beautiful i want to find a girl like Jessie to love me like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sigh

Incredibly beautiful. My favourite part was when Diane called her "darling"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow. Actually some romance and not just bang bang gone.

This is what I want to see more of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

So amazing. It is probably the best thing I've read in a while. Simply amazing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This story was much more than I was expecting from a free erotica sight, and I am pleasantly surprised! Thank you and your friend for sharing this. It was very sexy and well written. I don't recall hoping for a happy ending while reading this type of writing before, but I couldn't help but grin at the end. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

That story was incredible. Beautifully written. So true to the female psyche and way of thinking. So realistic. Loved it. Almost moaned when Diane called Jessie "my darling"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Loved it. Thank-you

lilkhaoslilkhaosover 11 years ago
Amazing

i usually critique my friends erotic drawings and comics but this was really good i think i might try writing a few. Also i look forward to any more writing you do.

sexykitten123sexykitten123over 11 years ago
Amazed

That was hands down the best story I've ever read on here. The whole time I was reading it I couldn't believe that it was real but the fact that it is made that much better. And I can't even put into words the reaction it pulled from me. Towards the end, when Jessica said "Diane I can't...I can't hold it if you do..." I lost it. I couldn't pull my eyes away from the screen and then when I found out that they're still together today, I shed a tear because their love is so beautiful and special. This comment is really long but you deserve all of this and more. I'm so happy these two women trusted you enough to document this because it was truly stunning! I haven't read a story that is this level of good on here in a long time-you've revived my hope for this website. Thank you so much for posting and once again, this is incredible! If your other stuff is as good as this, then you've got yourself another watcher. So take care Emerald, I was very much in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In awe!

This was amazing. From start to finish you had my complete attention. All I want to do is keep reading. I wish there were more! Such a beautiful story and I am so glad your friends let you share it. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best stories I ever read

I came across this story a few years back and I had really loved it... the way it's written, the story itself. Just amazing!

When I wanted to read it again, I couldn't remember on which site I had found the story. I have been googling true lesbian stories for months trying to find it and raking my brain trying to remember on which site it was but just couldn't find the story until today :) Thank you for sharing it with us. I love it! :)

RuzieDRuzieDover 11 years ago
Love the descriptions

Your descriptions of oral sex inspire me.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Still my favorite

Still to me the best love story ever written .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a well written story.

Such a well written story! Love all of the small details you peppered in. Would love to read more from you :)

chaser73065chaser73065over 11 years ago
Great Writing

This was written very well while I like some stories that are only one page I much prefer for them to be longer like this one. I like how the characters are fleshed out and how the story develops. This has a plausible feeling to it I guess in all I'm saying I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So, um, Unconventional Assistance, anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do you're homework

Unconventional assistance actually is based on this. Do your homework before you comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

wow that was one of the best that i have read i loved it keep writing please, awesome characters, it got me so turned on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE IS LOVE

I NEVER GAVE MUCH THOUGHT OF LESBIAN LOVE BEFORE. AFTER READING THIS STORY I THINK I HAVE TO RETHINK MY FEELING ABOUT SAME GENDER SEX. LOVE IS LOVE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS HETEROSEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUA;. GOD BLESS THOSE WHO ARE TRULY IN LOVE.

lalailalaiover 11 years ago
I've been...

I've read this story when it was first posted, I re-read it again a couple of months ago and for some reason the second time I read this has made me realized what an amazing erotic story this is. And I won't admit to reading it more than twice a week since I started reading it again. It's how much I love it. Thank you so much for writing and posting this here.

P.s.

I keep hoping there's another story from this but from Diane's perspective. I'm not sure. But the love story between this two people has held me in thrall.

lalailalaiover 11 years ago
Can't Believe

How many fanfic stories has copied from this. Makes me mad and sad. Anyway, I'm making up for not writing anything even though this has been my story to go to when I want some escape.

It's been a couple of years since the author has posted anything, but I'm still hoping RedEmerald will post a story or two (or three or four... okay you get it) one of these days.

lalailalaiover 11 years ago
It's Funny

I saw that I already posted my comment here back in 2009. Anyway I just want to say that even though I liked it before, I loved it now. I am spamming your page, sorry. I just want to make up for reading-re-reading this story more than I can count without giving something back to the author. So this is my way of giving back. Thank you very much for writing and posting this. I love Jessica and Diane. I love the tone, choice of words, the writing, the characters. A perfect short erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story...very nicely written

I thought this was a great story. One of the best I've read. Good character interaction developing the growing feelings between the woman and keeping it sweet and real.

Please keep on writing : ) and you'll have plenty of readers wanting to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome

likely one of the best lesbian stories I've read yet, i love how it starts as nothing more then a simple quicky for her boss but blossoms into a full fledged relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just, wow.

You need an agent because your work should be published. I loved every word, you painted such a vivid picture in my mind. Well done!!

Jen :)

iforinsipidiforinsipidover 11 years ago
Oh my dog!

I can't put into words how much I loved this. The character development was just off the charts. I feel like I knew the two people by the time I finished. I am also sad that it finished. I was hoping it would go on and on forever! One of the best stories I have ever read, not just on this site either. I really, really wanted to read Diane reciprocating the pleasure given to her by Jessie. I hope, against my better judgment since you haven't posted since 2009, that there will be more from you. More specifically, more of this absolutely gorgeous story!

I knew when I started reading that it would be great. How amazing it actually turned out, took me by surprise. Just magnificent! Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gripping...

If I'm honest I'd say that the story, at first, simply had me wondering about the women that inspired it and I wasn't fully appreciating the scences that were unfolding. But as I continued, the words played in my mind painting a picture of desire, lust, and even love pulling me in and captivating my senses. I believe that you did an amazing job at protraying the emotions and deep seeded longing that resonated in the heart of one, and blooming like an exotic flower, until the petals reached the other. The sea of emotion was heart warming. Good job and thanks for writing. 5 stars.

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Very, very sweet

And very, very hot! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 Stars!

Completely in love with this story! And so well written. Thank you!

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 11 years ago

loved it

just wish we knew more at the end about her boss,

could have been like "girl talk" on the bed after fucking ... you know ?

more about how she felt like, her internal struggles and all ^^

awesome story either way and really really erotic !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wow

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous