All Comments on 'Lovers Without Realizing It'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 748 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Have read many stories on here; never left a comment, but this one is so good just had to write and congratulate you on a very well written tale. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Freedom

This is probably the best story I've ever read!! If this is, and I expect it is, the way these two people became one, and that they are happy telling us about it, their love, so obvious from page 1, must flare like the best firework ever made.

And I feel very priveliged to have been able to share it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

This is quite an inspiring story, and I loved every moment. the detail in every scene really made their feelings for each other clear. So I must say well done to you and a hearty congratulations to the couple on their finding each other, even if it were in the most unlikely of ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Simply amazing.

Your work is an art. Amazing. Drawn in at every moment. Stay inspired :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Its one of the very few occasions when a sequel would spoil break the spell.

A magnificent story and worthy of saving and rereading!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
Beautiful.

What a lovely tale!

GyliGyliabout 11 years ago
So very lovely...

You have given not only a beautiful, endearingly romantic tale, but also one of incredible eroticism and sexuality. It touched me deeply, and caused me to touch rather deeply as well... thank you, and please continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Couldn't stop reading this once I began - fantastic tempo all the way to the end.

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago
Magnificent!

That's about the only word I can think of. A real story, well written and enormously erotic. Bravo!

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Still

This is still one of the best love stories written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Smiles

I come back now and again and still just as touching. Like visitng a special friend. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just getting started

This story was perfect to get me wet before I began to watch some hard core lesbo porn.. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

your story is the perfect combination of sexy and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Your story is so well thought out, beautiful and creative. You truly have a gift. Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best literotica story I've read in a long time!

Beautiful story, eloquent writing. Fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

this story was awesome, i had never came across such a beautiful story. i adored the ending !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Female Perspective

This was great. One of the best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dang

That was amazing! One of the best stories I've ever read, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow. Simply fantastic!

sesiyessesiyesalmost 11 years ago
fantastic

a loving and well written story that would equal any of the best seller" novels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Great read, especially being about two who are a real life couple. Look forward to reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow....

This is definitely my favorite story. I was pretty much drooling the entire time I read it. I love that it's actually a real story, which makes it even more romantic, and SEXY. I hope those two are still enjoying each other as much as they did during this beginning stage.

sexagenariansexagenarianalmost 11 years ago
What a story!

Although a devout male heterosexual, I found your story to be a very satisfying, well written, and very sexy. I loved the tension that you built, and the very descriptive way that you told what was definately an ardent love story, although unknown at the time to the participants. A great read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am a heterosexual female and started hating Diane but was drawn in and could not stop reading. I even hated her for what it seemed like she was treating Jessica. I felt her pain, I really did. I didn't think I would but it was so well written and the tension built just right. Glad I read it now. Kept thinking of myself and the way I can't orgasm almost wondering if I need that too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I don't know how many times I have read this story, but every time I read it I get the same pleasure. The story was very beautiful, and sexy. I love this story it is by far my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
came

I came sooooo quick fuck u bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bautiful

This was brilliant! Kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more! My breathe was taken away through the whole story. Love the build up of the story and the climax at the end! Please write more!

thuppaluthuppalualmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Even though I was a regular in this site, today I created an account in this site to thank her and send a feedback to the talented author.

Hope to see more of her contribution.

Great work. Turned me on for a complete day.

mab4664mab4664almost 11 years ago
Great, Great Love Story

An absolutely fabulous portrayal of a great love story. Please tell your friends who this story is based on that I wish them the best and that I truly hope that their love will last their liifetimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

...so beautifully written and exciting too! There are not enough words to explain how much I love this story!

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesalmost 11 years ago
Oh Boy!

Not usually a lover of the 'Lesbian Sex' genre, being only an 'inadequate' (?) male, but this was very nice indeed. Perhaps the 'real life' comments made it work for me more than usual, but an engaging, well written story whether true or fantasy. Well worth, I think, the 5 star vote that I awarded. Love is love, regardless of the gender of the people involved.

bibookwormbibookwormalmost 11 years ago
Holy Shit!

It's a good thing I don't smoke; I'd need a cigarette after reading that! Wow! I could replay those images in my head over and over until I had to take care of business. I love the emotional conflict and the byplay in a work context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Blew me away!

Best story I've read yet! Keep it up, this was amazing.

tndrsoultndrsoulalmost 11 years ago
I want this

Beautiful sexy ...I want this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic story

This was a really fantastic story.

Very well written and with an extrememly emotional storyline.

Probably one of the best stories that I have read on here becasue of the emotions involved and not just the sexual part of the sotry.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

that was so beautiful. i'm so glad they're still together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This morning my desire was to experience some lesbian love story.......As a man it was with thrill I loved your story.... You got my attention and thrill of wanting to take care of business as your very entertained me...I must admit my favorite thrill was the erotic coming together, And the pleasure you and Diane found in those thrilling orgasmic moments... I could almost tastily envisage it.... You did me right by putting it together in that manner...GOOD JOB and beautifully expressed...

skittle_loverskittle_loverover 10 years ago
Ahh-Maay-Ziing!

The story line is truly amazing, something i have always fantasized about. And not to mention the sex ... like ... wow ;)

Love It ∞ x100

skittle_lover (:

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 10 years ago
excellent story

loved the story, ive already cum while reading it twice n may even get another from it!

loved the writing style - and found her addiction to oral so captivating! loved the initial reluctance from diane. so nicely setup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
aaahhh... fucking good

i culdn't stop myself from cumming while reading it.. i almost felt like jessie's tongue n lips were in mine rather than daine's..!! d best story.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story

I keep coming back to this story because it is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Heartfelt and just all in all a damn good read. Loved how unique and fresh each depiction of oral sex managed to be. Diane got it good, that's for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story very much...great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
u are the best i juxt masturbated and ended up fuckin my 9 inch fat long dildo in my ass and pussy

U made me cum with my new slave receiving a hot spanking on her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely amazing writing, I couldn't stop reading for a second. I could actually feel the emotion and the tense moments in some of it that had me biting my lip and being super nervous at some points and happy for Jess ^^.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Impressive

I very, very seldomly am impressed enough with a story to rate it, let alone rate it with all stars. Your story was magnificent; the grammar and spelling and word choices were all commendable. Some stories are written so poorly (obviously without the aid of spell-check) that I give up reading them. Yours flowed very well and kept my interest through the end. Thank you for this gem!

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 10 years ago
Wonderful

A delightful story, perfect amount of tension, beautiful detail and full of love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow up

I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOUR GOING TO FOLLOW THIS UP.

strider58strider58over 10 years ago
So Powerful and Gentle.

I don't know how experienced an author you are, RedEmerald, but this is one of the most loving, sensitively written examples of the genre that I have ever read. As an account of a real-life situation, you can sit back and feel very proud. This is the first time I have ever felt moved to leave a comment anywhere on this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

"Shut up and love me, Jessie." That made it for me. What made me even happier is that they became a loving couple 10 years later. Beautiful, 10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing?

Amazing really is an understatement, a well written and moving story of two women who finally find a wonderful relationship. You make me want to be a woman so I can experience this kind of love, caring sensual and passionate. The final consummation of their love is brilliantly told. I am so pleased they continued and are still together after ten loving years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful.

I've never been touched by a story enough to leave a review on this site, but this story was moving. I found myself connecting to these two women as if I had known them all my life. I was so attached to these two characters (people) in a way that I can cheer knowing they found such a beautiful love. You did such an amazing job telling their story. You have a true talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I have no words for this.. It's just wow... I've never thought to share any of my findings on this site with anyone that KNOWS me but I will definitely be sharing this because its just WRONG not too. Thank you, for taking the time out to produce this and please continue to write. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still my Favorite after 10 years on this site

I read this story a few years ago, had bookmarked it, lost track of it when my old PC died; and then had to read thousands of stories to find it again. So worth all of the time spent Thank you !!!.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Perfect

One of my favorite stories ever....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow...

Outstanding!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible!

The feeling portrayed in this story is simply breathtaking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Oh my God that story was so amazing! I loved it to the core. What great ladies they must be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredibly delicious

Wow! This story is so beautiful. I was wet the whole time i was reading it. I kept on hoping it would go on and it would... Best story i have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an excellent read.no com

hello Red Emerald. your story here is sensual and in a way exciting. I found myself in the position of Jessie which had me reading the tale from beginning to end. I had to take a break between (work) sessions and actually looked forward to carrying on. Your description of the love making was as if you personally tpok part in this. :-) All the best and perhaps we shall write again. (messelerpferdchen@yahoo.co.uk).

thanks

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
outstanding

This story is fantastic! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so romantic

it is a beautiful. story and top in my heart

I ve read it twice and could not find a lose strain.

umemahiyaumemahiyaover 10 years ago
good working

looking for ur more submittions plz write some more

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 10 years ago
One of My Favorites

There are some stories in this genre that I read over and over; this is one of them. It mixes all of the desired elements, but in the end, is just a love story. My ever-lasting compliments.

italicroteitalicroteover 10 years ago

What a beautiful, sensual and well-balanced story. I've read this a number of times and each time it gets better. Brilliant story-telling.

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible

This story is heart breakingly beautiful and really damn erotic at the same time. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
What a beautiful tale!

I loved it...FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Please make a part 2

AurimazAurimazover 10 years ago
Definitely.

Five stars. Nice and long story. Thanks for a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AWESOME! Part 2, PLEASE!!

Please please please PLEASE write a continuation of this story. I want to read about JESSIE getting pleasured by Diane- who I'm guessing would be a "rookie" at this? This story is SO unfinished! It was absolutely exquisite though!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could have been my story

My name is Diane and I am also a lawyer. It's as if your story is speaking to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Just my FANTACY!!! That was amazing

FeatherWattFeatherWattabout 10 years ago
Awesome.

Five stars, voted up because this deserves better than a 4.83. :)

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
Heavenly

Breathtaking. Gets me incredibly hot every time I read it.

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamabout 10 years ago
Again...

RedEmerald... I read this story again not too long ago. My god, it left me shivering and so jealous. To think you wrote all five of your stories in 2009 and none since is just... well, those who enjoy your work feel cheated I suppose. That's said with no idea what happened - if you had to or just chose not to write any more.

I'll end with this... thank you so much for writing "Lovers." It's beautiful and so very well done. I do a little writing and I pray one day I'll be as talented as you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Classic - beautiful

This is one of only three stories on this site that I have read multiple times over the years, and still moves me. This is a classic that will never get old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

I absolutely love this I ran across it a few years ago and again today. It's beautiful and brings me back to my experiences with my ex girlfriend who left me. Just an amazing story well written. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love this story. I read it a while ago and again today. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So touching

Firstly, I am so glad to hear your friends are happy together. And secondly, while this was a very sexy story; the structure, plot and sensuality you provided was captivating. Thank you for sharing. And thank 'Jessie' and 'Diane' for letting us hear their love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Titilating

Incredible story. The best I have ever read, anywhere, on any site or in any book. You have amazing talent and skill. I could taste and feel every word you wrote. Simply BRILLIANT.

bk3rdbk3rdabout 10 years ago
5 stars

I do prefer stories with a man involved but this was great nonetheless! And so very well written, a real pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best I've read, period!

This was a fascinating read. Much thought and detail without being trashy or vulgar. Tastefully done and I want more..... Please...

OususBekkerOususBekkerabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I really really loved this. the first story i ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yumm!!

This was an amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. I couldn't wait to get home to my sexy partner of 6 years and jump her bones! Yumm please write more. The story had me captivated.

kayleew2000kayleew2000about 10 years ago
Love your story!

What an amazingly hot story! ...and that much of it might be true made it even more exciting. I am so much like a Jessie in my own life and easily find more enjoyment in pleasuring my girlfriend than being on the receiving end. Some day I would love to help my girlfriend at work prepare for a meeting like Jessie helped Diane. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm

It felt like deja vu reading this. I'm pretty sure I've read the same storie, word for word except for their names on fanfiction.net written for Bella/alice under twilight and rated m. But other than that, awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well written

I really enjoyed reading this a lot. I'm a straight women and it was hot..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

This story was extremely erotic and romantic. Had me at the edge of my seat, and I'm a straight woman. Good job!

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

What a well written story. A true one at that. Glad to read the foot note that they are still together. It is so wonderful to be able to feel what others experience. Great job. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Delicious

Incredibly written! Haven't read a good erotica in a long time.

Not sure if I believe it was true though...

MadamVictoriaMadamVictoriaalmost 10 years ago
hopeful

Because of this story I am now hopeful that I will find love, I can't put into words how I feel at this moment but, this story brought happy tears to my eyes, I don't fully understand why, but I am grateful to have had the privilege of reading this.:-)

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
a beautiful love story

this was such a pleasure to read.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So good

Totally sexy and romantic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From a heterosexual male...

Delicious mind candy...excellent!

openminded22openminded22over 9 years ago
I LOVE IT

i loved everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just. Plain. Awesome!

This was a really good read. I am now adding this to my personal collection and I'm now off to have a look at your other stories, too. Kudos! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story ever

This is the best story I have ever read in my life!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous