All Comments on 'Lovers Without Realizing It'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 748 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You deserve all the awards.

lostandalonelostandaloneover 9 years ago
congrats

Just wanted to thank you for that terrific story. I really enjoyed that. The way you built up the story gradually without letting it get boring was superb. It really touched me. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My new favorite story

Just a really really great story from start to finish. Thank you so much. When Jessie slipped on the harness, I knew this was the perfect story for me. I wish them all the happiness in the world, and thanks for letting us share their experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my god, that was beautiful. Good pacing, writing, story, all of it. The fear of showing emotions and the moment of vulnerability towards the end, too, just make my heart ache in dozens of ways. It's so genuine. Hiigh quality piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow, this was beyond amazing. I've been an erotica reader for a long time, but kinda avoided lesbian sections because the stuff you find there is often really bad.

this though; hands down one of the most heartwarming, sexy and all-around great stories. Brilliant!

I'm also happy for the couple. :D If this story is anything to go by they must have amazing sex. :P

jaxxxssjaxxxssover 9 years ago
wow

Oh my, what a great story. The writing is fabulous. I enjoyed every bit of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

An amazingly wonderful story. Well written and kept me rivited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Ummm.....wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic love story

I have read and re-read this love story and I only hope that you will keep this story line going. This is a beautiful story, well written and so very erotic. I would love to see this going into the future with main characters experiencing more of their love for each other.

In my own opinion they do not need anyone else but themselves and I think the story line has so much more to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Possibly the best story on this site. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful love

Thanks I just was caught up I this till the end and could feel the love. Thank you

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Beautiful !

Loved the story, loved them.....was touched and delighted. Thank you.

Really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was a beautiful story I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
freaking beautiful

i loved the story it's freaking sweet and awesome

bellefleurebellefleureover 9 years ago
Sensational writing

You captured the thoughts and emotions of two people in a challenging situation beautifully. Electrically charged, well-paced, and deliciously sexy throughout. A truly wonderful story, thank you.

HerfirstgirlHerfirstgirlover 9 years ago
Amazing

This is my favorite story I can read it over and over and not get bored. This is a masterpiece beautifully written savoring each day until the end. Just simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Read numerous times and it just gets better. Do you have a follow up story on the two lovers if so what is the name. Ron. Cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Beautifully written, highly erotic and an edge of the seat (Like Diane is when Jessie's licking her) tale! Loved every bit and leaked copious amounts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Insanely erotic!!!

Very well written and for it to be a true story is mind blowing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this is one of the best ones i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Story!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Way couldn't I get a continued story where Diane ..........?.??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Very good read. I Couldn't stop until the end.

I think I fell in love with your characters while they were falling in love with Each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So horny

This turned me on so much I get to the third page trying not to masturbate but gave it it got really hot hehe I love it :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my god

That was beautiful, and hot, and engaging...just WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is such a beautiful story

This story is everything I could only dream to have with another woman. I have never been able to find a woman that would love me like these two did. It is all in good time though. This story actually brought me to tears, I wish there was more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Writer

I badly need a good read these days; as I was surfing the net for free books I thought maybe I could check out some topics that interests me and not merely random books that some readers suggest. I came across the site and typed lesbian and yours is the most loved story so I clicked it, and I was hooked. The story was sensational, and I was contemplating how beautiful Diane must be for Jessica to do what she did. I, imagining myself in such situation doing the same thing blows my mind.

The best part is, you wrote it vividly that I was surprisingly feeling the emotions in the story as you would perhaps want to convey to your readers. I applaud such writer because more than a beautiful story is a writer's talent to bring that beautiful story to life. Good luck to you! And please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

I have read your story for the 3rd time and I loved it every single time. You have a way of drawing me into the story. I hope there are more stories to read from you as I can't get enough.

Keep writing as you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alove seldom found but worth it all.

If not the best certainly one of the best love stories I have had the pleasure of reading in any genre. Will enjoy reading more of them. A love such as this is seldom found in any relationship. Makes it all the better.

Keep up the excellent work.

Gordon

PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
well worthy...

of multiple reads...just as good every time...what a love story - thanks!

Traveller19Traveller19over 9 years ago
Sorry for being so graphic...

One of the greatest stories of this site. Had me almost bursting and the floor dripping. Real life tells better stories than the best fiction. A good writer to write them up is still needed, though... a great thanks to the skillfull compilation that has been done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this a lot!

Perhaps it would also be interesting if we see from Diane's perspective!! Can you please write another version through Diane's point of view? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unbelievable

I've now read this story several times and I can still say - OH MY GOD. Easily the best story I've ever read.

RowanWildroseRowanWildroseabout 9 years ago

Delightfully descriptive and fun! and... DAMN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SEQUEL

Great story please do a sequel!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
omg!!!

Wow wow wow. This is one of the most discriptive, sexiest novels I have ever read. I didn't want it to end! Can you do some kind of sequel...from Diane's POV please?. You are truly amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I couldn't stop smiling.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!

Such a wonderful, beautiful story. I'm so addicted to it..I re-read it every now and then because I love it so much! The writing is great. And the development and emotions of the characters are spot on. I just...it's all so good. There are no words to describe how much I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on here. I love to reread it! (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
by far one of the best stories !!!

Absolutely amazing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmmmm

Ah, oh... the first sight, touch and scent of her accidentally-found panties; the first daring taste of her lips. What a beautifully-told story about the most erotic thing there is: lesbian sex!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It is so good I had to read it again

It was even better this time through.

This is the definition of a love story.

And a darn good tutorial.

thank you

JanesKissJanesKissabout 9 years ago

Oh my god. That was a fantastic story!. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing and sharing it.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Re read it again

and it was even better the second time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Most amazing story on Lit!!

I absolutely loved this, has me wanting to be on the boss or employee side! So freaking hot!

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 9 years ago
Where are you now

Fantastic story = I wish I had found it earlier.......I would love to be (albeit a male} the assistant serving his boss in such a way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

I have just re-read this story. It's still as sweet and touching like the first time I'd read it. Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us :)

Veronica20Veronica20about 9 years ago
sequel please

I couldn't stop reading this story everytime I start to read it! even though I have already read it like a thousand tmes!! You really are awesome! Thanks for sharing and I am still hoping that I could read some more from this lovely story before I die!! Fingers cross!!😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can't even

You made me feel. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT <3

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

I almost have no words for how erotic and romantic this story was. I was moved and aroused and felt every feeling the two of them felt.

I am so happy this is A true story! It makes me feel even better of the two of them are still together love it! Thank you!

metzermetzeralmost 9 years ago
Dear sweet lord

Romantic and forbidden and seductive. This is my favorite.

CrimsonGoldCrimsonGoldalmost 9 years ago
Amazing even after so many reads...

RedEmerald, you're a legend when it comes to weaving and cultivating erotica. This story has got to be one of my all time favourites and will always be an absolute pleasure to read. Myself and many others who have read this also appreciate the notes you've added which state the trueness of the story and the fact (at the time of your writing) that the two characters were still together after ten years.

It's been a while since you've posted and we'd love to read another of your pieces, but even if that's not possible, rest assured that we'll always remember you! :D

walkerlongwalkerlongalmost 9 years ago

Fascinating story and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

please make another story it's not too late. you are amazing writer and I love love love this story

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
You achieved your goals!

I was totally wrapped up in the story, the sex was excellent, and best of all it left me feeling very happy. An additional note: at no time was I distracted by bad grammar, misspellings, left over editing choices, etc. Congratulations to you and your editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow Girl! _ That's A Beautiful Story.

But this is only chapter 1. What happens when Jessica and Diane got back to the U.S., did Jessica stay on as Diane's assistant? Where's chapter 2???

Well it appears the author has left the building!!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please

Dear RedEmerald,

I have been reading this story again and again for the past few years. ( how desperated does that sound like!:)) I really love this story a lot. Is it possible that you can write some more???? Thank you anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The depth of love

This was a deeply moving story, it gripped my senses with emotion. It makes me wish that I was female so that I could savour in this type of deep loving. Rabee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PART 2

wanna know how they're doing EPILOGUE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

This was a really good dyory I enjoyed it a lot I hope you write a part 2 for these two :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done!

I am pleased with a story when at its end I'm smiling; I was grinning when I finished yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT

Just as every other reader who read this amazingly beautiful story. i am waiting for more from you. i love your work, it doesnt have to be a part two maybe a teacher student one or something. PLEASE create more stories i know you still have it in you.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderul

you write beautifully and I was gripped to the end. Congratulations on having a wonderful talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I can't even begin to count the number of times I have read this story! It is so well written that you actually can envision the physical intimacy and relate to the sexual responses. The story leaves you hungering for more. It leaves the reader desiring for a similar relationship! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

Can you write a sequel to this story? I would love to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wet and exostted

Came so much by reading this great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful story, and just so well-written; please give us an update

BowtothequeenBowtothequeenover 8 years ago
Thanks

This,is a heart warmer in written form.it will be my substitute for hot chocolate in cold winter nights to warm me up.thank you and the people who inspired it for a nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exquisite!

Reading erotic literature is fun and tittilating. Reading this story however, was a very intense and erotic experience.....thank you!

Heathens_slaveHeathens_slaveover 8 years ago
keep coming back

I've read this many times and just LOVE it. Thank you for submitting it and thanks to the ladies that inspired it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Diane's side

great story. i'd love to read it from Diane's point of view and know more about her background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
100% love

Love this story # i want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet spot

I come back to this story when I feel the yearning of love and lust. Its so sweet.

T. East coast

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, just wow...

Best story I've read on this site!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 8 years ago
beautiful discovering

A wonderful true account of two people finding each other and finding love. Lovely to know they have stayed together. Jessica is a real heroine, selflessly risking her own well being to do the best for Diane. I am sure both ladies are delighted with how you honoured them in writing their story ..... very touching and heartwarming.

Lara_LongstaffLara_Longstaffover 8 years ago
Perfect!

I just loved this story so much! Truly amazing and incredibly erotic!

schlampeboi55schlampeboi55over 8 years ago
Wonderful writing

Even being a submissive man, there is such beauty in this story, such intimacy, it's rare to find a partner like these two have found with one another. Thank You both so much and so happy to hear that you'll are still together. ~ boy William

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hated this story, just killed my mood

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i so so so loved it! the progression and all... <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No lawyers were harmed.

Loved the story - well told - hot- good grammar. Laughed out loud at your lawyer rem ark-they are often horses-a'ses , worse than the horses in the movies. [guess what profession I retired from] [from which I retired?] I just couldn't take the lack of ethics any more. Enuf ranting. Great ***** story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

I loved the story, couldn't stop reading once started.

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
Wow!

If you're not a professional writer you could be. The characters, the sex scenes and the final love scene were beautifully rendered. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DUDE! You're on a porn site!

On the world wide web. Nobody believes a word coming out of your mouth! Drop the "true story" crap and try and write an original or clever story. This ain't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Favors returned

Will the favors ever be returned

\

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123over 8 years ago
Fantasy

This story, to me, is an interest fantasy, but I feel that in real life the 2 ladies would have been discovered. I accompanied a friend to an industrial tribunal, & he was dismissed for a similar activity.

pseud277pseud277about 8 years ago
One of my first

I read this on one of my earliest visits to this site. So memorable, and well worth the re-read. Its been years, but its attracted so much attention. I wish there were more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
!!!!!!

Loved the story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now that is how to write erotica!

I have read a lot of stories on this website and this is one of the best. Great descriptions, build up and of course, climax (s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Infinitely wonderful.

No, seriously. I love this story. I want everyone in the world to read this story, and feel some connection to its intensity, passion, and devotion.

Oh! I can't say how deeply this touched me.

Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still

It's been years since I found out this website. And I have to say this is definitely the best. You are the reason I keep coming back because I am still hoping and waiting that you would share more beautiful stories to us.

Your Asian reader x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi

Hi RedEmerald,

Could you please let us know how you are doing?

You never reply to any of the comments, just wanted to make sure you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely a wonderfully erotic story. No need for all the porno words, etc., to have as great a story as this. Plot was great, grammar was great. Couldn't find anything wrong with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonym

Wow!!!!

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
still the best

Have reread this story I don't know how many times, most times just for the story itself. I can't get over the progress that this love moves at. It's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Could you please do the story again but from Diane's point of view it would be awesome I've never read a more erotic and lovely story thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Plz do another from Diane's view. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful story! what completely authentic characters!

Thank you for this wonderful story -- please give us more!

tallmtredtallmtredalmost 8 years ago
Bravo!!!

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Diane and Jessica are so authentic and you did an incredible job telling their story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Story Ever!

Yes! More of this please. More of Diane and Jessie!

scorge30scorge30almost 8 years ago

One of the best lesbian stories that I have ever read. Shame that it appears this author no longer writes and posts here on Literotica.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous