All Comments on 'Lovers Without Realizing It'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Particular Lens Indeed

Luckily this was the 1st story I read on Literotica. A blessing in fact. Because I forgot I was living a lie. Until one day my porn addicted, most often neglectful, ex husband made the mistake of introducing me to literotica. I was so incredibly turned on it was like the gates of my repressed self opened & there was no going back then. My loyalty to this man kept me in denial. Thank you for reminding me of who I am. Your writing is truly a gift.

Mandy Jae

DecemberstouchDecemberstouchover 3 years ago
Lovely

I love the fact that it is not fiction! Would have love to read more dialogue from Diane and Jessie ( if I am permitted to call her that)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lengthy work of quality.

I have to bring to attention that you did what SO many writers keep failing to do: concentrate on the ORAL part of the oral sex, and of course the clit love. All too often the Grand Finale of a lesbian sex scene is penetration, which of course does the trick and is "what she waited for all along". You avoided that easy trap, more writers should learn to do what you've done here. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

honestly one of the best stories I’ve read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BEST STORY!!!

This is the only story I come back to time and time again. I wish it had more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is incredible story very much likely to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible!!!!!!

I want to read more about them..So explicitly explained and written. You are a hell ofa writer. Love it. Thanks.... much love. I just can't get out if it. Woww!!! ❤

6niner6ninerover 3 years ago
outstanding!

one of the very best i have read here.

well-written, soft and romantic, and yet, so very horny.

keep delighting us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very, very well written...

my only quibble, the perennial american inability to distinguish between the meanings of to lie and to lay.

TreacherousOneTreacherousOneover 3 years ago
Damn That Was Hot!

Excellent writing! Very descriptive! I could visualize in my head what was going on. Story pulled me in and didn't let go. First story in a long time where i did not skim through. Looking forward to reading more from author. Added to my favorites.

Highc70Highc70over 3 years ago
Wonderful storytelling

Incredible! This is the first of your stories that I have read, but definitely not the last. You are a magnificent storyteller. Well done!!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

That was one of the hottest stories on the site - a shame I couldn't give it 100 stars.

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2over 3 years ago
A WONDERFUL, PERCEPTIVE, MOVING STORY

I love happy endings! I just wish you would write more stories...please.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

If that was a true story then I am happy to be allowed to be told it and am glad that they found each other and that they are still together. Shows they found a true love and partner no matter how it occurred. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grade inflation?

This story has been on LE for nearly 12 years and has over one million views. I can’t help but be surprised that its current score is just 4.84. Many newer stories far too easily garner scores much higher than that. It appears that voters nowadays are far more willing to give out five stars than in the past. The unfortunate result is that classic stories like this are being slowly pushed down (and eventually off) the hall of fame lists by newer stories with far fewer votes. It is also frustrating to see multiple chapters in one story each taking up multiple slots in the hall of fame category.

Since the site moderators have shown no interest in changing how the HOF is managed, my only advice to the reader is to favorite the classics before they disappear into the morass of stories. Otherwise you’ll never find them again. ( BTW, this is not a complaint about or a criticism of the newer stories, many of which are excellent in their own right.)

DingeraeDingeraeabout 3 years ago
Love this

Read this story like more than 5 less then 10 💕 one of my all time favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
True Leabian Romance

LOVE this! Realistic, love the buid up. I need this to be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of those stories I come back to read every once in a while. I really love that it’s true. I love the way it’s written. The taboo nature of the story between a boss and a secretary. I wish I could rate it every time I read it and get it back on the top of the HOF.

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
OMG

That may be the most beautiful love story I ever read. Thank you!

sharksharksharksharkabout 3 years ago

Love how her Mistress calls her Jessie, a kind of MDLG situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

maybe it's because i look at everything from a male point of view,

i, don't know, but, i, wasn't that into this story for the first part, i'm

talking about where she goes down on her boss, and gets nothing

in return. it's like some kind of duty, it's for sure a one sided affair.

i, thought i'd just keep reading and see what happens to this poor

confused young woman. she sure looked like it was going to end

badly just as i thought. then, things turned around for her and the

last couple of pages, were sexy and exciting, turned out to be a

great love story. i, liked it, a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

being a male and seeing nothing but me me me. to see some one not only get pleasure but to give it. im not gay just a man that likes to see people enjoy life. but to see that life is worth more when you find a partner that makes life worth liveing or as my now deaceased wife would say( live love and laught.) P .S. we were together thirty three years and in all that time i never hit her unless by her order you know . no dont stop ,NO DONT STOP, NO DONT STOP,

DONT STOP.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

What an AMAZING, FANTASTIC. EROTIC story. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. Having had an enormous amount of experience, it takes a great deal to affect me, and this story did. I've been a few lesbians in my time, even two "diesel dykes," and have been witness a number of times to my wife and her girlfriend making love...yet, even having been involved in, and witness to all of that, this still got me soooooooooo HOT and HARD.

Well done, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I truly loved it. I love them both; I am so glad that they found love together.

AyaaChannAyaaChannabout 3 years ago

.. Wow.. I cant believe this happened in real life. What an amazing and unbelievable story. I want to thankyou for writing and your friends for sharing their story. Im actually awestruck. I have to say that im happy that Jessica FINNALY got off to. Even in dominant /submissive or whatever kind of relationships, i think you should give eachother pleasure. Even though Jessica loved it, she was also suffering because she wanted it to xD. Anayways, what an amazing story and very well written to. I hope that they will stay togheter forever. Because being able to have a romantic but business relationship togheter like they have is something you dont find often.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 3 years ago

Wow, what an excellent story! I have probably read this story a dozen times now, and it never ceases to captivate me. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a work of art, a lovely story, extraordinary. My first comment here and it's surprising the genre I commented on. It would be lovely to have both of them as lovers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great premise and very erotic story. Oddly a bit too long but somehow also ended too soon right before it would pivot to a new chapter.

SammyMichaelsSammyMichaelsalmost 3 years ago

I loved it more than I can express in mere words.

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

With the expansion of the firm, I hope only females with long, talented tongues are hired. They must be experienced..!!!

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable, deserves a part 2.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you thank you thank you … etc

AlexieeeeAlexieeeealmost 3 years ago

Im totally in love with this story!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

really enjoyed her "Stress Relief" in the office. All the pre meeting sessions were so well worded

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mind blowing! I have jerked off to this story many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can anybody tell the name of story, where girl name was hunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't stop reading it. I lost track of how many times that I had a climax. My own pussy was on fire screaming for attention. By the time I got to chapter five, the smell of pussy was thick in my bedroom. My girlfriend came into my bedroom and laid down next to me and without saying anything, she put her head between my legs and licked my pussy, tasting the sweet taste of nectar dribbling out of me. Thank you for a incredible story. It was so lifelike and intimate

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I run out of precum my cock was num this story was the best ever. Need a part 2. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

I believe this is my 3rd or 4th go-round with this story abs it just keeps getting better. I find it interesting that the story is

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Pressed my name too fast. The story was written in the first person which tells us how Jessie's love developed but we never get Diane's version. I believe that would be a wonderful conclusion to this beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you are a very good writer , as good as any book I've read . But spicy hot

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Excellent story telling. It would be nice to hear what happened next. What happened to Jessie? I know you said they did their “happy every after “ but some want the “rest of the story”.

Don’t get me wrong. The story stands for itself, but sometimes, when you get a happy buzz from a story, you just want the feeling to continue . This is one of those. I got my happy buzz. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i did read it...it was ok.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Now this is a real love story especially a true story. Unbelievable sex that only a woman can extract from another woman. So I'm grateful for God creating that in women that they can explore it with immense pleasure, unfortunately man doesn't have that capability. I just can't imagine a man coming between to beautiful women making love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

81 year old straight guy here. my straight wife and i have the same birthday -- hers is in 1957. married 21 yrs... 3 months ago she told me she had lost all sexual desire. we used to do vaginal, bi-directional oral, anal.

.

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayover 2 years ago

Omg this was... Amazing.

webbuyer5134webbuyer5134over 2 years ago

Great story. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Great build up...I want this in real life. I was anxious for Jessie; could feel her nervousness. My go to story to get off... beautiful

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

True lesbian stories are the best especially when it ends up like these pair of sexy babes. What a story, I read it twice and still intrigues me, I love it because of the reality and subject matter and not an imaginative case although they also make a good read too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This kinds of stories make me hope for one of my own. Thank you for writing this beautifully and thank you to the couple for sharing their lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was such a good love story! I like how Diane and Jessica fell in love with each other. I’m pretty sure this was the second time I’ve read this story and I still love how it went

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best ever. Putting love into it is genius. I knew what was going to happened but the pace was perfect, not too fast. This might be fiction but it certainly has been real life millions of times.

urapnesurapnesabout 2 years ago

I love lesbian love stories, but often breeze quickly through the sex scenes (because they make me sad that I will never know such intimacy). But this is hot, hot, hot. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing, my second read and turned on once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing read, just wow!

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeabout 2 years ago

Well written love story and a glimpse of the passion and lust turning into love. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always come back to this story. I would kill for dianes pov

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 2 years ago

This will always be my favorite story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

11/5. Will read again.

If it weren't for the fact that I know how wild real life can be, I'd have a hard time believing this is based on a true story. Glad to hear these guys are happily together still!

Even if it were pure fiction, it doesn't change the fact that this was a really well crafted, steamy story. I love the inverse order of intimacy, it emphasizes the importance of the little touches. If I were the couple involved, I would feel honored to have their story written with such skill and dedication. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After years and years... Still the best story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a beautifully written romance story, of which there are far too few on the site. Marvelous story-telling from start to finish. Five stars.

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

OMG - What a beautiful and wonderfully told story. So romantic, so damm erotic - deserves more than 5 Stars.

This is a story i will read over and over. Thank You

Jennifer

DarknsDarknsalmost 2 years ago

Omg, what a beautiful romantic story … and true as well which makes it wonderful!

A very enjoyable reading experience, thank you for sharing.

The thing is, I happened to randomly click on this after checking another author’s favourites. I can see why. Five pages later I’m grateful for the little gems that life throws us, including the opportunity to find this beautiful story. Wow.

5 stars and favourited!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have come back to this story for years. Still holds up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I f*cking love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The character development and the transition to a loving relationshlp

JVonGillJVonGillalmost 2 years ago

Extremely well written, articulate, page turning story! Very erotic too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Going in my saved list. The most erotic Lesbian story ever.

Fantastic writing in all aspects. Loved it &am sorry there’s nothing higher than a 5 stars to give.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and well written. Definitely an all time favorite.

BunnymasterBunnymasteralmost 2 years ago

Brilliant writing!

Brava!

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

13 years later and it's still good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d love to hear some of this from Diane’s perspective!

LonelyPapa1958LonelyPapa1958over 1 year ago

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!

Desire, passion, longing to say yet afraid to speak. The emotion leads to a great ending. You are a Master at expressing emotion in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being a Jessica myself who also likes being called Jessie ...... well you can imagine how pleasing it was to read this excellent sexy and moving story.

I need to find a Diane of my own, my boss who is lovely, is very happily married.... oh well!...sigh!

kathy2012kathy2012over 1 year ago

The most erotic story I have ever read! I was so turned on I had to read it to my lover! We took lots of breaks to make love just like the story!

Best regards,

Kathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was and still is my fav story on this website!!! keep up the great work!

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

excellent.

i wish i was her.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

The kiss! And more than anything, the relief of them finally TALKING at the end. You had me on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Amazing read. Thank you.

MistyGF1107MistyGF1107over 1 year ago

What a wonderful read. Thoroughly enjoyed the journey.

ChristinexoxoChristinexoxoover 1 year ago

Love This story.. Very erotic

WildCrazyFunWildCrazyFunover 1 year ago

BEST story I have ever read. Congratulations and the very best to your continuing relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, we need the other perspective too.

Cassy16Cassy16over 1 year ago

Needed more than a 5. Lovely quiet and persistent seduction

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An absolutely charming journey for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Back for another reread. Author, I hope you are doing well and know how much your readers appreciate you. I want to like, send you money or something, because it feels like you’ve given me such a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

True Love, between a Man & Woman or Woman & Woman is Beautiful (I am sure I am actually a Tall Beautiful Lesbian with a killer Body just trapped in a fat old Man’s Body). Love the way you laid out this story, the feelings you describe and the Physical component is very well written.

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

Hall of fame material, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Thoroughly enjoyable. Why are your stories dated 2009. Time you wrote more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never wanted this to end

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Absolutely awsome, grippong, enthralling. The best ff story I saw on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was the best story I’ve ever read in my life, I’m crying because it was so endearing, the emotions, the build up!!! Spectacular honestly wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I honestly think this is the best story I have ever read on Literotica. So extremely well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very, very good, sensuous, sexy, loving warm and fuzzy all in one go, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm a sucker for angsty looks and subtle body language - you described both so well. Terrifically erotic story and great writing. Well done.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous