All Comments on 'Mass Effect: Purgatory Ch. 03'

by devand38

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

DonĀ“t let him be the shipwhore ... please ... will be better if he is transformed in shepards personal plything/slut ;)

devand38devand38over 10 years agoAuthor
smutcorner.tumblr.com

Hope everyone enjoys and feel free to check out my tumblr page for all my other work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please add in Garrus and more Tali

If you would add them in I would absolutely in love with this.

RedDragonFireRedDragonFireover 10 years ago
Hmmm interesting.

I like it, although it would have been a safer option to end with To be continued. The whole "or is it" line is a bit cliched and tired, but overall the story was enjoyable and a fun read, the distinction between character and narrator dialogue got lost in places, and could have benefited from speech marks to break it up and make it clear that another character was speaking; but overall it was a fun and enjoyable romp into the darker side of ME Fanfiction.

The idea of him being the ships whore is novel and the suggestion of being Shepards personal slut a little blase in my opinion and would get old very quickly, if you expand the character base to include others like Mordin Solus, Grunt, Jacob Taylor, Miranda, Samara/Morinth and Kassumi Goto; then it would be a very engaging series, but within the story itself, you also mentioned Traynor which precludes some of the aforementioned people; still it leaves you with others like Javik, Liara T'soni, Diana Allers, Gabriella Daniels and Kenneth Donelley, and not forgetting Edi, Joker or Dr Chakwas all of whom could have a profound variance in their sexual predilections especially Javik being a 50'000 year old sexually repressed super soldier.

Also as you already have done with Jack being on the ship, there is the option of blending the Me2 and Me3 crews, which opens the door to either Kaidan or Ashley and Wrex, or Thane depending on whether or not you are keeping the Drell super assassin alive and using the Citadel DLC as your jump point.

Still it will be extremely interesting to see where you take this, and I for one cannot wait to see what you do with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous