Master's Favorite Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, I felt what I thought was a hand press against my pussy opening, not moving, just pressing. Other fingers started moving around my exposed butt hole, spreading something slick on me, then pushing in to get it inside me also. I felt something larger pushing against my tight hole and drew in a deep breath, bracing myself.Did i just smell chocolate? Mmmmm.As I realized I could smell other familiar odors, the object started stretching my hole. I winced and tried to concentrate on the smells as it slowly pressed in.

One smell in particular caught my attention, so familiar I could almost taste it, light and creamy.i don't think that's a dildo going in my ass; though it does feel kinda rubbery, the shape is wrong. It feels like it's round on one side and flat on the other.I forgot about the smells as the object stretched me, feeling like about four or five inches was pushed inside before it stopped. My butt was burning slightly from the pain, though almost trivial compared to the cold freezing my breasts. I felt pressure ease on the object and it started to slip out, but was pushed back in again as I was given a light tap on my inner thigh. This time when the pressure eased, I clenched my muscles to hold it in. That must have been what was wanted, because I felt a light caressing touch on my thigh.

I had no clue what was happening for a few minutes. No one touched me, and I couldn't hear any sounds. I breathed in again, trying to identify that familiar, yet elusive smell. Recognition was on the tip of my tongue, when I felt a light, tugging touch on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, and suddenly the smell was on the tip of my tongue, along with a lot of the other smells. I moaned as if in heaven as the tastes mixed in my mouth.

My brain was in the process of identifying them when the right ear plug was removed and I clearly heard my Master say, "Enjoy your dessert, everyone."

I savored the tastes before swallowing, also enjoying the feeling of my body being devoured in the process. Whipped cream and ice cream were being licked and sucked from my breasts. My nipples stung smartly as the cold ice cream was swallowed and they were pulled between warmish lips. I had a mouth on each breast, and a tongue licking chocolate from one of my arms before moving to my stomach. The sounds and sensations were as delicious as the bite of food I had just swallowed, causing me to moan loudly with pleasure.

I felt pressure on the object in my ass, but it was not being pushed in. It was more like it was being bumped against repeatedly. I felt warm breath against my pussy, then an odd sensation of something stretching the rim of my butt hole at the same time the object slowly started slipping out of me. More bumping, then the stretching release sensation again. Finally it dawned on me.Oh my god, it's a banana being peeled from inside me.The thought of someone eating a banana from my ass had me squirming with a fluttering sensation low in my pussy.

I must have pushed with the feeling, because I felt something small and round slip between my pussy lips. A hand pressed firmly against my opening, as if telling me not to let any more slip out. I tried to concentrate on not pushing as the last of the banana peel slid out. The rest of my body felt tingly and cool. Thankfully the ice cream was gone and my breasts were warming a bit from the attention of the two mouths. I realized that no one had touched the pile of whipped cream that was on my mound though. It felt like it was melting a little and dripping down between my legs.

I heard someone move by my right ear, then a light pressure against my lips. I opened my mouth, biting gently on the object that was placed inside. Cherry flavor burst against my tongue. I savored the sweetness, also noticing the slightly tangy flavor of my own juices.At least I know what's inside my pussy now.

"You were tasty, dear, very scrumptious. Now it's time for your own little treat." Master's praise warmed me from the inside.

I heard the spray of the whipped cream can again, very distinct with the one ear plug out, though no sensations of it being put on my body. Then I felt pressure on the cushion just above my head, moving down between my arms and ears. I heard Lucy giggle softly and realized she was above me. I squirmed, trying not to reach up with my tongue for a quick taste of the lovely pussy I knew was over my face.

I felt soft breasts brush across mine, down and over my stomach. Lucy's hard nipples sent ripples of pleasure through my body. I could feel her licking the whipped cream from my mound as she lowered her own pussy to my lips. I moaned and licked the same cream from her. I let my tongue glide all over her tasty little pussy, the sweetness of the cream warring with her own sweet flavor. My tongue slid inside her at the same time I felt a gentle sucking pressure around my hole. The sounds of Lucy slurping out a cherry, chewing, then slurping again spurred me on to fuck her pussy with my tongue.

I could hear her moaning from my attention while the juices dripped from her chin. I pumped my tongue in and out as she writhed above me. I whimpered as her delicious pussy was pulled out of reach. Something hard, warm, and smooth pressed against my lips. My tongue peeked out for a little taste. I moaned loudly as I recognized the flavor of my Master's cock. He turned my face to the right, pushing his head between my lips. I savored the feel and taste, running my tongue over his little opening.

Master pushed deeper into my mouth, but the angle was wrong for him to push all the way in. He pumped a few times, then pulled out. I whimpered again, hungry for my Master's cock, until Lucy's clit was pressed against my lips. I teased and licked her little bud, feeling it harden and swell. Lucy was pulled back slightly, and I felt something press against the top of my head. I heard a wet, sliding sound, and Lucy moaned loudly. Her pussy was pressed against my face again. I could feel her lips moving as if someone else was playing with her. I reached out with my tongue, letting it slip from her clit to her opening. A mix of flavors hit my tongue, and I realized Master was pumping his cock in and out of her sweet hole.

I moaned in pleasure, licking and sucking at any flesh I could reach with my mouth and tongue. I couldn't see the action just above my face, but I could imagine it well. Master took long deep strokes into Lucy's hot pussy, making sure I was able to lick them both while he did. I felt someone move between my legs, then fingers run down my pussy to my butt hole. They felt slick but insistent, pushing deep inside me. When they pulled out, something larger was pressed against my opening.

I heard a voice tell me to relax.Relax? How am I supposed to do that? Does Richard not realize what is happening up here?I took a deep breath through my nose, inhaling the intoxicating scents of Master and Lucy. The rest of my muscles began to loosen as I continued to lick and suck the different textures of skin.

There was firmer pressure against my tight hole. I couldn't help but tense again when I was stretched wide, whimpering loudly. It stopped at my opening, going no further. The shape and warmth let it know it had to be Richard's cock, fulfilling the bet that was made earlier. It hurt enough to make me stop licking and sucking as I tried to relax again.

I suddenly felt lips close over my throbbing clit, though the stretching of my ass never eased. I could only assume that Dave had joined in. His tongue moved in quick circles, then flicked fast over my hard nub. I felt hands spreading my upper lips, exposing my clit from the folds hiding it. Dave had done this before, and knew exactly how to get to me. When he was satisfied, his tongue flicked over me again. The shock of the intense pleasure had me gasping and my hips jerking; the cock head in my ass slid out a little and was pushed back in.

Dave closed his lips around my completely exposed clit, then sucked hard as his tongue did its little dance. I cried out, my hips bucking again. At the same time, Richard pushed his cock into my tight ass. He didn't slam it in, but used a firm pressure until it was buried all the way. The pain in my ass, along with the pleasure on my clit, had me screaming in the throes of passion. Lucy's pussy was pressed against my face with Master pounding hard into her. I started licking and sucking again as Richard and Dave continued their assaults on my clit and ass.

My cry of release was muffled, but my whole body shook with the intensity. I heard Richard groan as my ass muscles tightened around his large cock. He started pumping harder and faster, slamming into my hot hole. Dave's mouth left my clit, and I could hear the sounds of kissing. Richard slowed, taking long deep strokes from my ass. I heard Lucy cry out, feeling her body shake at the same time. Master continued pumping as her juices started flowing out around his hard cock and into my waiting mouth.

My butt hole felt like it was on fire, Richard's cock stretching it wider than it had ever been stretched. His breathing was a lot heavier than before; at least I think it was his. He started pumping faster and harder again. At the same time, I heard Master's groan of pleasure above my face. I heard him slam hard into Lucy a few times, then his hot, tangy cum dribbled against my lips. I lapped up as much as I could as his movements slowed, then stopped.

Lucy's body moved a bit; I felt her breasts moving down my body again, pussy opening pressing against my mouth. I closed my lips around her, sucking out their combined juices. Her tongue teased at my still tender clit, causing me to gasp again. She used gentle strokes with her tongue, understanding how sensitive I was. But even with that, I quickly grew close to orgasm again.

I felt hands in my hair, Master's warm breath against my ear. "That's right, baby. Cum for Master one more time. Cum for me now."

Master's words released an explosion in my body: my hips bucked up against Lucy's mouth, my ass muscles tightened hard around Richard's cock. My body was still bowed, with my cry echoing in the room, when Richard's moan of release joined it. He pressed as deep as he could go inside me, unleashing loads of his hot cum into my hole.

***

A loud clapping noise startled me; I must have drifted away for a few minutes. I blinked my eyes behind the blindfold, realizing that it actually was clapping coming from the direction of our booth. My wrists and ankles were being released, and a warm damp cloth was moving over my body. My blindfold was removed; I closed my eyes, then blinked against the light.

When my eyes adjusted, Master's smiling face looked down at me. "I'm so proud of you, girl. You were amazing."

Even though I was very tired, I beamed up at him. Nothing could have made me happier at that moment. He leaned down and kissed me tenderly. Pulling back, he helped me scoot back and sit up on the end of the table.

I looked around at everyone: Master, Lucy, Dave, and Richard. I beamed at them all, my voice a bit rough as I spoke, "Thank you, everyone. I'll never forget this night." I looked over and saw my booth buddies watching. Realizing it must have been them clapping, I gave them a shy nod.

Master hooked my chin in his hand, turning my face to his. "I know you are tired, girl. But I have something to give you." He held out his hand with a little ring sized box in it.

I looked into his eyes as I took the box, wondering what it could be. As I opened the lid, I gasped with delight. Inside were two little gold rings; in the center of each ring was a glittering emerald. My mouth dropped open and my eyes flew back to Master's. "Really, Master?"

Master laughed. "Yes, dear. You remember Richard owns a tattoo parlor?" I nodded. "Well, they do piercings, too."

My arms shot out and around Master's neck, bringing him close for a tight hug and a very passionate kiss. Master and I had talked about this for a while. I couldn't wait to get my nipples pierced for him.

GirlOwned