Maxine's New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is very talented. Not as good and Lucy, but enthusiastic even with the drug.

She was right some feeling were breaking through the drug induced stupor. I was getting lost in the sexual high. I was forgetting everything, but the pleasure I was giving her.

"I think your Mommy needs to get fucked, what do you think dear?" she asked Julie in her thick accent. I almost didn't understand.

"Yes Ma'am Mommy needs cock." she replied. Then she obviously was speaking to me, when she said, "Present your ass to me Mommy."

I rearranged myself so that my legs were spread and my ass pointed up at Julie. At the same time I continued to lick and suck on the Russian woman's labia. Then I felt a sharp pain on my back as she said, "Clit bitch, suck my clit."

It was obvious the Russian bitch was about to get rough with me. I wanted to do something, but I just couldn't. I had felt the pain through the drug haze, so I knew things were going to be getting more real from that point on. The level of sensitivity had risen above the drug's depression level.

I felt something pressed against my opening. I looked over my shoulder to see the husband pushing hard with his hips. I felt his cock force it's way into me. I felt myself being smothered on one end and bludgeoned on the other. It should have terrified me but it didn't. It drove me crazy. I felt them both use me until I came with a scream followed quickly by the husband.

"Now fuck her," the husband demanded.

What he handed me to use appeared to be a dog's chew toy. It was about ten inches long, and segmented like a big ass bug. Each time one of those segments passed through the opening, it spread the bones all over again. It was a huge turn on I was sure.

The chew toy went inside the Russian woman much easier than I expected. She obviously was used to large things inside her on a regular basis. I had it deep inside her when she pulled my face back to her pussy. I licked and sucked her clit, while she took over working the hard rubber appliance all by herself.

When she came it was with a screaming orgasm. I kept at it until she begged me to stop and even then Julie had to pull me off her.

While the woman rested the man lifted me, then turned me toward him. "Let me see that talented mouth at work," he demanded. I reached for his penis, then rubbed it over my lips. I parted my lips but kept pressure on them as I forced his hard cock into my mouth. I stopped it half way and began to nurse on it. I knew he was beyond reason when he began to pump my mouth. I helped him fill my mouth with cum. After he came that second time he just dropped like a stone onto the bed.

I blanked the next part of the evening out I suppose. I have no memory of the next hour or so. The next thing I remember was Julie speaking to me.

"You must be exhausted Mom, lay down and rest," Julie said to me. I was too far gone to answer, I just fell asleep on one of the sofas.

I awoke at 9AM on that damn sofa. My clothes from the day before, appearing to have been washed and folded, lay in a neat pile on the chair nearest the sofa. I looked around to find that I was the only one in the room. I had no idea where the younger members of our cast were to be found.

Even with my sore muscles, the stinging sensation on my back, and a slight drug induced hangover, I managed to get dressed. To my surprise, even my jaw muscles were sore. That had never happened before, but I had also never been so orally active in one night before. All in all I was in some minor pain, but still in pretty good physical shape over all.

Once completely dressed, I went looking for the others. What I found was the thug outside the door again. He still looked exactly the same , even though I assumed he got no sleep at all.

"Where are the others," I demanded. He gave me one of those superior male smirks. I began turning away, but quickly turned back to him, then without any warning of any kind, I kneed him hard in the balls. As he went down, I stripped him of the rather nasty looking Russian made 9mm pistol. "They just don't make you guys like they used to." I said. "One night of sleep deprivation and you are useless."

He was still in agony when I asked again, "Where are the others?"

"Already gone."

"Thanks for the addition to my gun collection. I knew you wanted me to have this all along. I could just tell. If you change your mind, feel free to come for it anytime." It was a stupid thing to do. I was filled with self loathing that morning, and suicide appealed to me. Since I lacked the courage to do it myself, Ivan there looked pretty good for it.

I stuffed the ugly 9mm into my belt, then I walked not so calmly from the Hazelwood Inn. I did not expect to have one of my better days. As a matter of fact I was surprised when the minivan started on the first try. Maybe the day wouldn't be so bad after all, I thought.

When I saw the address of Reverend Archer's church still clipped to my sun visor, I decided on the spot that I needed church alright, but just not as much as I needed a shower. I drove home quickly, but I was also very careful not to allow anyone to follow me. After all I did have a Russian thug's pistol. Not to mention that I had challenged him to come for it. The more awake I became, the more I realized what a stupid move that had been. I put myself at risk and gained nothing worthwhile for it. Self loathing was a powerful emotion, it caused me to attack that thug, when the night before self preservation kept me from doing the same thing. It seemed to be an emotion strong enough to force one to do terribly stupid things.

The shower and the day old coffee helped me with my self esteem issue even more. I still felt worthless, but not quite as suicidal. I knew from experience that by nightfall, I would have justified everything to myself. After that I could start my psychic healing.s

I wasn't about to dress for a storefront church, but I did put on my best jeans. I drove the minivan to the address clipped to my sun visor. The building was part of three attached buildings each sharing common interior walls. It was typical of the 1920s version of today's strip mall.

The church was just as worn out as all the other holdover building from that era. The owner had long since given up trying to hold back the decay caused by the passage of time. The Mission was different only in that the windows had been washed, and the trim looked a little less grimy than the other two buildings.

I was impressed that the Reverend actually had a mission, just as he had said. I still didn't believe a man, who had the balls to disarm two men, over the contents of his wallet, was a simple preacher.

I opened my purse, for the first time since the day before, to check for cash. I was sure they would be taking an offering. I figured, that I was good for at least ten bucks. What I found in my wallet was a thick brown envelop, which had not been there Saturday afternoon. I opened it of course and found a plain brown envelop inside. Inside the paper container were ten $100 bills. and a note.

I'll be in touch, Marge.

It took me half a second to decide that I would never keep that shit. I planned to take it back and shove it up her ass, just as soon as I was sure the commies were gone.

I was still half hour early for the service, but I wasn't the only one. I was surprised to find that almost every one of others had gray hair. The average age had to be well over sixty. There were a few who looked as though they might be just a few years older than my 42years, but it was damn few. It seemed a little odd, since the Reverend could easily have been five to ten years younger than me.

I noticed a Sandwich board type sign by the door. 'Today's menu' was lettered across the top in permanent stick on letters. Under it was written in grease pencil. 'Fried Chicken with green beans and corn.' The menu seemed a little sparse.

"Hey," I said to one of the woman standing just inside the door. "Is there a meal after the service?"

"Yes there is always a meal after the service on Sunday. It's kind of a social gathering for us old folks. Most of us stay pretty much cooped up during the week. Many of us have meals on wheels, so this is a real treat."

"I bet it is." I should have went right outside to make my call but instead I asked, "How is the preacher here?"

"The Lord did a good thing, when he sent Reverend Archer to us. He is so caring and helpful."

"That's very nice. Excuse me please, I need to make a call."

"Helen, what are you doing right this minute?" I said into my cell phone.

"I'm trying to stop grinning," she said.

"Oh is Jack still there?" When I thought of Jack, I thought of Julie and my stomach turned.

"Actually he is."

"Then help him load your van with anything you have that could be good for a Sunday dinner. We are going to do another good thing. This time it is a good thing for real people."

"You know that I take my left overs to the shelter, but I have some cupcakes left from a wedding I did yesterday afternoon. It's all I have left Maxine."

"Why hell girl that's perfect. I'm at some long named store front church and mission down on English Trail. Get your cup cakes here by noon."

"Maxine I'm not sure I can,"

"You don't have to stay and you don't even have to put your clothes on just deliver them to me please. It's something I really need done." I hated to put it that way, but yes I did lay a guilt trip on her ass.

"Oh alright, Jack is not going to like it."

"Too bad," I said. What I didn't save was that, if he found out what his baby daughter was up too. he was going to like that even less. "He's a man. Do something special for him and he will forget all about it."

I went back into the 'Mission in the hood,' as I had already begun to think of it. The building was indeed located in what had been a rough neighborhood when I was growing up. It hadn't gotten any better over the years. The cops and the lack of mill jobs, had run all the bear joints out, but who knows what had taken their place. Probably crack houses, I thought.

I stayed out of sight as much as I could. The whole experience was helping me forget about the night before. It might not take all day for me to forgive myself after all. At 11AM sharp Archer walked into the room. He stepped up on a box and began to speak. Archer was a big man almost a foot taller than me. He was also thirty or so pounds over weight. His cheap suit did nothing to help hide it. His hair was almost as black as a Mexican's but his features were mostly Caucasian Archer could have been mixed but he was a good looking man regardless. I admit I wondered about the size and shape of his penis, even while I sat in his church. Well I was in my worthless bitch mindset.

"Good morning brothers and sisters, it is good to see you in God's house this morning. We are here to say thank you to our merciful god for keeping us alive and well for another week. We should be saying thank you every day, but for some of us it is once a week that we remember whose children we really are. For some of us it has been even longer, but it doesn't matter. To God everyday is new a beginning. What and who we were the day before does not matter at all. Everyday we start with a clean slate. What we do that day doesn't have to be a continuation of the day before, it can be a new us, and God will judge only what we do going forward."

There was a lot more of that kind of talk. It was hard to believe that he wasn't speaking to just me, but everyone seemed to respond to the message of redemption. Then he switched gears and told us we could start new, but we should have learned from yesterday and if possible make right the wrong we had done.

The man managed to say what I believed, but I had never factored God into the equation. It was somehow comforting, his words were the right things to hear, at just the right time. It was a great help in repairing the damage I had done to my self image the night before. His message was simple, stop kicking yourself for what you did yesterday, it's over. If you can fix what you have done wrong, then fix it. If you can't fix it, forgive yourself and move on. If God or man hands you the bill, pay it and move on. I had a feeling that the mission was to be my cosmic payback. It seemed as good a place to make my first restitution for my actions the night before.

When they passed the offering plate, I dropped the brown envelop in. It might not be as satisfying as shoving it up Marge's fat ass, but it would do.

After the whole thing was finished, I shook hands with the preacher as he wandered among the crowd. Since there was to be a meal served in the rear part of the building, people didn't leave the meeting hall, they just wandered around socializing.

Helen and Jack came through the door with stacks of boxes. I introduced her to Reverend Archer. He was thrilled to get the donated cupcakes. I wondered how he would feel when he opened the brown envelop. I watched the collection plate to make sure the money didn't find it's way into some old man's pocket.

As Archer, Helen, and Jack carried the three flimsy boxes of cupcakes to the rear of the building, there was an excited buzz among the men holding the collection plates. The men in charge of the offering found Archer all excited, so I felt sure everything went where it was supposed to go.

"You will be staying for lunch?" Archer asked.

"I have plans, I don't know about Helen and Jack," I replied.

"Sorry preacher, I have to go check on my daughter. She spent the night with a friend. I want to make sure she got home alright."

It was something I wanted to know as well. "Jack, I think I will go take a look at skeeter," I said. "How about it Helen. we can both go spend a little time with our girl? Just to make sure she hasn't forgotten us."

"Sure, it sounds like fun. Let me stop by the house first. I have a big old piece of roast beef for her."

"Good, I'll go on over and meet you there."

I quickly drove to Jack's house. "Julie are you home?" I shouted through the back door and over the barking dogs.

"Why hello Max, it's so good to see you. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away."

"I wanted to make sure you got home, that's all." I said.

"Oh, now my feelings are hurt."

"I'm going to tell Marge about your age. Then you are going to get out of that shit."

"I don't think so, see Marge films everything. How would you like that to get out?" she asked.

"Sweetie, everybody in town knows I'm a slut. You can't frighten me with the truth."

"And with a 17 year old girl?" she asked

Even though I couldn't remember anything like that I was possible. "It's all going to come down to what I knew, and when I knew it. I expect Marge will back me, since she doesn't want to go to jail either. Film of you having sex is kiddie porn, and that is federal crime. Not something Marge is going to want to be down for. That film is going to disappear. You aren't near as smart as you think you are."

"You better talk to her before you fuck with me," Julie said with a smile. "By the way I didn't get to try, but I'm told you eat pussy better than anyone in the world."

"The world's a big place," I said. I walked away, since I didn't want her dad to see me talking to her. Skeeter and I visited through the fence while I waited for Helen and Jack.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Hotel Ch. 01 A couple make a wrong turn and their lives start to change.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Rewiring of Kimberly Dew Just an account of some of the goings on at The Diana Group.in Mind Control
A Work Break Mia's work break gets interrupted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Too Boring Pt. 01 What's the opposite of too boring? Lets find out.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Don't Drink and Drive A 40-year-old teacher, becomes entangled in a car accident.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories