All Comments on 'Memorial Day Barbeque Strip Ch. 02'

by Nrlynkdbabe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 16 years ago
Bravo girl!!!

Well done, my sexy, naked, daring, darling. I think you did a great job of relating your sexual encounter with Tian. As we have discussed, I think you should do more of this kind of exhibiting. You are very good at it.

As you can see, I chickened out. I didn't write to you the way we do when we are alone. So many rough words and depraved thoughts; you keep amazing me. And arousing me.

Thank you for everything, hon. Love you,

Susan

davion2308davion2308almost 16 years ago
Very nice!

It was a great story and the imagery was good. You did well to tell a story and that's the most important thing. The only criticism was the sex in first part of the story. The two chicks didn't HAVE to have sex, touching and feeling was hot, and it felt like a little too much. Other then a few grammatical and punctuation whoopsies, I loved it. Good story!

smy3thsmy3thalmost 16 years ago
An exciting and arousing account

This was great. Loved having the sex in it. I'm surprised Tian was the only one who wanted to eat your naked body. Probably others did too, but were already with someone. I'll bet most of the couples went home and banged each other with both of them thinking about your naked body.

Didn't you get the car seat all sticky on the ride home?

So, one time, when you are naked in front of people, I think you should masturbate publicly as well.

trymostanythingtrymostanythingalmost 16 years ago
babe's the best

I've read all your stories and even emailed you a while back. The thing that I love about your stories are that they are true. Fantasies are fun, but the real thing drives my boat. Please keep them coming. Your horny fan, trymostanything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous