Mixed Blessings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laslie stabbed forward, to sink smoothly into her tight heat. "GODS YES!" He was certain everyone in the restaurant had heard her scream, but their knowledge of his skills only thrilled him more. He grew slightly with the thought, which caused her to scream even without additional motion. He pulled back, slammed forward once more and was rewarded by a less articulate scream. He tugged at her hips as he retreated once more. This time, as her body tightened, he lifted her hips so that her legs dangled.

He ignored Talianna's growl of frustration and thrust deep. Her scream was nothing more than a drawn out "yes," that Laslie was sure could be heard in the next county. He never dwelt on it but proceeded to increase his tempo. He stabbed deep as he kept her stretched between his body and the sink. As he pierced deeper and deeper her screams grew more ragged. Her arms began to shake as screams turned to moans. His own legs and hips began to tire, but he would fill her.

Then, her arms gave. He barely caught her about the waist to keep her from collapse. He dropped to his knees, unable to continue to hold her weight and continue his tempo. She began to whimper "please" over and over as her knees settled to the ground and she rested heavily against the toilet.

"'Please' what?" Renewed by the change, he crashed against her. Her entire body rocked bonelessly. Only the muscles in her depths seemed to hold any strength left, and even those began to weaken beneath his onslaught. She quivered and shook now that she was free of the impromptu rack.

"CUM! Cum in me, cum on me. I don't care how, justCUM for me!" Laslie could hear the tears of frustration as he pushed her beyond any sensation she had ever known. He threw himself backwards, to drag her from her perch on the toilet and send her face to the cool tile floor. His other hand brushed the dress out of his way.

He pulled himself completely free. When he shot forward once more she might have thought he had missed, but he didn't. Hard with anticipation, and soaked with her frustrated desire, he slid painlessly into Talianna's nether muscles. She screamed in pain, however. Where Alicia's helpless cries of terror excited him, Laslie found the mixture of anguish and ecstasy that came from Talianna even more enticing.

Even as he began to pull free for another thrust, he felt himself explode. As his momentum carried him forward again, his own cream greased his entry. He pulsed as he pounded into and out of her. In his flurry of orgasm, he lost track of where he entered her. With her renewed screams, he found a seemingly boundless store of lust trapped between his legs. With each stab he grew harder, with each jet the pressure built.

Finally, Laslie released Talianna and grabbed the sink. The world seemed to come back to him in pieces. He knelt in a bathroom, the Sidhe warrior lay on her stomach before him, with her legs spread around him. At some point she had tossed the gorgeous red dress into a corner. She was naked, but covered in long trails of his seed; even her chocolate silk hair was stained with it. More, almost an unbelievable amount, of his cream continued to leak from her holes.

He staggered upright and grabbed a paper towel.Thanks be to the gods this place is upscale enough not to be using those brown paper towels! He drenched the thing and quickly but methodically cleaned himself. Fortunately there was very little for him to manage. Talianna was another matter, fortunately much on her had already begun to dry. He unceremoniously stuffed another paper towel in each of the leaking orifices and went over to collect her bra and dress.

As he started back, she struggled to sit on her feet as she knelt. "I feel like I need a shower." Her hand reached down to curiously inspect the objects stuck inside of her and laughed as she realized what they were and why.

"No time. No time to even wipe you down." Laslie tossed her the clothes. "Unless you were exaggerating about your contacts strict adherence to punctuality." Talianna's eyes widened in shock. They had had at least an hour's worth of leeway in the schedule when she had left for the bathroom. His foot caught the edge of her purse and slid it over to her. Her eyes widened further as she noticed the time, on the cell phone he had given her.

"Shit!" She grabbed another couple of segments of paper towel, stuffed them in her purse for later, and hurriedly stuffed herself into the bra and began to slip the dress back on. He started for the door, intent on the bill and a hefty tip for their discretion and patience. She started to stand but nearly collapsed again. His grin was smug and self satisfied. His own legs were weak, but he shunted the slightest of energy from his power band into them and continued out the door, as Talianna struggled to follow.

He walked calmly to the table, leaned over, signed the bill and doubled it. With a smooth motion he slid the jacket from his chair and put it back on. He noticed Talianna exit the restroom as he pulled the maitre-di aside and offered him a number of hundred dollar bills for the inconvenience of the occupied, and probably messy, bathroom. Talianna staggered slightly, but otherwise walked with complete composure. Laslie simply hurried out the door to get the car.

By the time Talianna managed her way outside, he had the car ready and waited for her by the entrance. She climbed painfully in but sagged into the seat with the grin of a Sidhe fresh from her First Rites. Laslie smiled, as he had after every time a young woman asked him to administer her Rites. He had done this,he had shown her the limits of pleasure and beyond. The difference, this time, was that he had enjoyed himself almost as much as Talianna seemed to. During the Rites he needed to worry more about demonstrating a multitude of pleasures in a row. Typically, this meant restrictions on fetishes and a number of actions that left him only a little opportunity for his own orgasm.

"How can you stand these things?" She looked around, dazedly, at the jeep. This was the other reason for his intent to get her drunk. He admitted, at least to himself, that the primary intent was to weaken her inhibitions for a scene like the bathroom, but he had worried about her in an automobile. He had long since grown used to the steel frames, unlike many Sidhe.

His own mood dropped slightly. "Well, now, that's the bitch isn't it." She looked at him in a glazed confusion. "It's not that I can stand being in one of these, but that the only reason you can is because you're drunk." Her head rolled forward as she tried to consider it. She nodded her agreement of his comment. "You, with the greatest connection to the spirit world, can manage to bear this proximity with just a liberal dosage of alcohol."

As his explanation continued, some of the sorrow drained from him. Buried within the moaning about the fate of the Sidhe, was a realization. Here, beside him, was truly the perfection of everything that was Sidhe. Not only was she a ruthless and strong warrior, she was beautiful, and the single bestworld-walker outside of the mythical 'Get of Titania and Oberon.' More, she enjoyed him enough that she sat, content, with his seed both covering and inside of her. What amazed him the most, was that no one had claimed her sooner.

The rest of the short trip passed in silence. Talianna had set up the meeting in the very same abandoned house that Laslie had chosen two days before. After he parked in the driveway he moved around to her door to hold it open. She looked at him and smiled.

With her feet on the dash, the dress had climbed its way up. He stole a glance, but stopped when he noticed one of the paper towels gone. He reached into her purse and offered her a replacement. Her eyes flickered from it to him with a twinkle. There was more intelligence in them now than even a few minutes before. He smiled warmly as he reached down to catch the trickle that threatened the satin dress. She leaned back and moaned appreciatively as the soft towel dragged across her sensitive nerves. When nothing else seeped out, he tossed the used paper on the floor rather than plugging her.

She took his arm, after she smoothed her dress, and the two went in together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia was no longer in pain. Somewhere, in her lower body, she knew she should be. The truth was she simply couldn't feel it. Something in the depths of her psyche had snapped when she heard Talianna yell very explicit instructions to someone Alicia could not sense. It was possible, even probable, that there were others who could hide themselves from her senses, but the likelihood of one of them not only being in town, but fucking Talianna in the very restaurant Laslie's jeep was parked in front of, had been too large a stretch for coincidence.

With nothing better to do, Alicia continued to follow the two to the meeting. As Laslie led the stunning Sidhe warrior into the house, Alicia couldn't help but notice the stains that marred the woman's back. A distant part of her brain commented on the matched set that covered much of her own body still. The Dhase was impressed, however, that the dress somehow remained stain free. She would have bet, if asked, that any encounter in a restroom would leave at least one white stain on the dress. If only from when she returned her clothing to order.

Alicia found her window once more. This time she strained her ears to hear what passed inside. The Sidhe were meeting with a woman in a navy blue pantsuit. By now, Alicia had no fear that Laslie intended to cheat with this woman as well. The newcomer was human.

Laslie broke the ice. "We're here for the elemental armor."

The woman tensed and watched nervously as the two Sidhe fanned out to either side. This was clearly an ambush. As Alicia watched the woman's calm reaction, it quickly became clear she worked for the Paranormal Investigation Agency. The PIA was the secretive organization that cleaned up mystical and paranormal messes, so that humanity in general would not worry at night. Alicia likened them to those movies about the 'alien police,' except without the star actors. If any human could hold their own against two trained Sidhe warriors, in both astral and physical combat, it was a PIA agent.

The woman looked back and forth between the two Sidhe. "She said she had information about the Akashic. Is that what this is about? You'd better have friends if you think you can fight me."

Talianna nodded. "I do have that information. I may even give it to you. But do I look like I'm about to mess up my dress?" She froze for a moment then began circling once more. In that moment the agent flinched. Alicia guessed more was going on than she could see, which meant something in the spirit realm. "Thank you."

Laslie gasped and his eyes lit up. "Shadow armor!" For a moment he froze, but his eyes flickered over to his new lover. "You knew?" Alicia couldn't see the full expression in return, but the cheek she could see shot up with a wide smile. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Talianna's voice was a sensual purr. "Consider it my surprise gift to you."

Both heads snapped back to the agent and all three froze in that creepy way that meant they were likely involved in astral combat. With her heightened senses, Alicia saw the minor ticks and twitches as their bodies reacted to the spiritual attacks. She concentrated so heavily on their faces and eyes, typically the only indication of movement, she missed Laslie's broad gesture. His arm had lifted to point at the woman.

The agent's eyes flew wide and Alicia jumped as the world exploded in her ears. Crimson blossomed from the agent's chest. Alicia's senses jumped into her Dhase speed with the introduction of an unknown threat. It took only a moment to realize the true nature of the disturbance

They had drawn the agent into astral combat, despite her possession of armor which would protect her in that form. The key, as Alicia had already figured out, was that most people seemed to blind themselves to the real world when there was an astral body to face. If the spirit fought outside of the body, the empty husk was discounted.

The agent never even saw Laslie point at her. Alicia never noticed the gun in his hand.

Thank you for reading Mixed Blessings. As always, your comments are appreciated. If you enjoyed Alicia, you might also enjoy my Gifting Night series for the adventures of other Dhase. The Dhase are a creation of my muse and anyone wishing to use them should contact me for more information. Thank you, once more, for reading and, again, please vote.

Copywrite January 2007, by Deathlynx

12