All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 05'

by Machu_Gamesmas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Intense, sad chapter ending with nicely hot oral. Some clarification for me though...she says she uses the spankings to release negative energy emotions. Emotions tied to life stresses, feelings about herself, feelings about abuse? All of the above? Obviously the abuse still affects her, so is she still blaming herself in some way and feels she needs the discipline for being 'bad'?

Machu_GamesmasMachu_Gamesmasalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Very perceptive

You touched on several valid points the beginning of chapter six addresses. I plan on going into greater detail in later chapters because I want Cindy's 'lesson' to be the primary focus in the next installment I am writing. I've tried to keep Kat's character prominent while still in the background and can only hope that I succeed in keeping those who like this story on the edge of their seats.

Only time will tell with six almost completed.

This particular story seems to have taken on a life of it's own and I hope I have the ability to bring all of the characters to life in the readers minds. I hope you enjoy.

Machu

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Another great read!

Love this story...the characters and what you have for background...like where it seems to be going too!!!! Can't wait for the focus on Cindy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This Story is Very Realistic

Many who have been abused need to be punished in an erotic setting. They receive the feelings that they crave, and get to be "punished" for being a "bad" girl or boy. But they are also able to eroticize the feelings and in a way conquer the abuse. They need to be spanked hard and then told they are good. Some need to be spanked softly and cuddled at times and then whipped really hard at other times.

Kat's needs are extreme but then so was her abuse. I look forward to reading more about and about Cindy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous