Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The release he has while she pushes his erupting erection fully into her, is like nothing Matt had ever experienced. His entire body convulses, pumping load after load of his semen into Kat's throat while she grips his hips, holding him to her. His entire consciousness is centered around how firm and snug he is within her, his pulsing erection releasing all that he has into her belly.

Kat releases his waist as she pulls back from him, keeping the head of him in her mouth as she takes a deep breath before pushing his, still spurting member, fully into her one more time.

As his climax passes, Matt realizes that she isn't humming anymore and he also finds that he no longer holds the vibrator. Kats body is jumping of its own accord and she leans slowly back, his softening, ultra-sensitive penis still pulsing as she begins sucking on the head.

He sees that she has her vibrator pushed against her vulva as her mouth greedily work from him every drop of his juices. He tries to make her release his cock, his body reacting with the intensity he feels from its head, but she doesn't let up until she is also thrown into a strong climax moments later. She leans back from him, her face to the ceiling as she emits a long low moan. She drops the vibrator as her body convulses and puts her head against Matt's belly, her hair soft against his skin.

Her orgasm doesn't last as long as he would have liked, but it seems to have pleased her as she smiles at him, her body still jumping slightly.

'That's eight to three, right?' she says with a slight giggle.

'Who's keeping track?' Matt says as he grabs her arm, pulling her to him. Their lips meet passionately when she leans in to his kiss and he holds her body against him at a slightly awkward angle, not wanting to let that passion subside.

Eventually, she pushes away from him, her eyes sparkling. 'Did I surprise you?'

'More than you know Kat. That was amazing! We should start every spanking with something like that.' Matt said, beginning to laugh.

Kat stood, picking up the towel and cleaning herself with it. 'We will see. You might have to let me rest up for a bit longer than you want though. You're gonna make every opening I have sore!'

He only laughed harder, lying back on the couch as she stepped to the kitchen, wetting a wash cloth for him to clean up as well.

'Now this time, you really do need to get out of here Matt.' she said as he washed his groin with the cloth. 'I really do have things to do.'

Matt smiled up at her as he pulled himself to a sitting position. 'Well, if you insist I guess I will just have to.' He said as he stood and pulled his pants back on. 'But we will do this again real soon, right?'

'I promise Sir.' She said, kissing him tenderly before he left for home.

12