All Comments on '"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,055 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mom

Great tale. As I read it, I looked at a picture of my own Mom and masturbated to her, looking at ther tits and her feet. When I was little, I sued to play shoe salesman with her and I would steal little kisses on her pretty feet. When I was a teen ager, we visited another town and I watched her mate with someone who wasn't my Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful ... romance, love, and commitment ... A+

Wonderful story, full of love, romance and sex ... every persons dream ... finding true love with the two women he most admired and worshiped ... Thank you for the pleasure.

A Fan and Admirer,

Michelle Jo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot

great story, hope you add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
amazing! loved it

woah! that is such a great and moving story, i like these sorts of stories and i have been up for 2-3 hrs reading it (slow reader hehe) it made me hard thinkin bout patty :)

Great ramance story, hope the author makes more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT!

Its the best sex story ever written!! It fulfills evryones fantasies!!

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeueralmost 17 years ago
Sexy siblings

Incredible work. Fantastic descriptions and use of synonyms. Please keep writing such great work fur us all to enjoy!

genomxgenomxalmost 17 years ago
moving

thank you for sharing. I think they may have another story, when thier kid's grow up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
If only

Wonderful story, oh if life were only half that good.

ubkind2ubkind2almost 17 years ago
A Beautiful Story

A very good example of how honesty can lead to ecstasy. Really loved the ending. Thank you.

1965looker1965lookeralmost 17 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story, and read it while naked. Nearly made me cum! Wish I had a sister and mother like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mnhmn

Hot. I'm still shaking from it. I wish I had a brother like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thats my life

i am 20 an my sister is 18 and my mother is 36 thats all we do i learnt english from this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

Fabulous story. Had me on the edge of climax the whole while while reading it. Asked my girl friend to read it which she did. We then had the most wonderful sex. Great job. Looking forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow i came to your breathtaking story

i loved your story i was sad when it was over keep writting

i enjoyed your story more than you could imagine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a great story. It was easy to understand and read, unlike a lot of the other stories. You are a great author!

bassbellybassbellyalmost 17 years ago
Number 1

I have read many stories in Literotica and on other websites. This one is by far the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Gr8 Story Loved it

Man this the the best i read it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Story

This was a hot story but I felt there could be more description of the first time the daughter has sex. I also found the storyline a little choppy.

The ending was a little cheesy though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
RE: Hot Story...

I would like to begin by saying that I rather loved this story, that while the simple concept of happily ever after is indeed a cliche,' it is still quite lovely. Real relationships such as those happening in this story are quite difficult to construct...To hold together. What manner of ceramonies should then be given? Some peoples of the world permit for multiple partner marriages, so obviously, some sense of these aspects should follow, at least in the views of the multiple parterns, that they all love each other, but is it then so that they are all brothers and sisters? Perhaps, but who then can really say.

Why does this naughty topic so interest me as it does so many others? The Taboo aspects are always good...True, but surely there is something more that so entices us...The warped version of love and its expression in the flesh...Of the flesh? Between family especially. I do not often bother with commenting, but it is stories like this that I must do that for, if nothing else. The pregnancy concept...For future reference, it should be known that the child is simply one aspect of the love they share, an embodiment of that love and what has transpired from it, a blessing, by no means a curse. I personally love it when a story includes this aspect, though in this story, it was sadly glossed over, it would have been lovely to see a bit more interaction between the family as a whole, sexual or not.But to see them cherish their young. Whenever I write erotic literature for my fans, I always include this aspect, or hint at it, as it does so please me and often pleases them. Love and commitment. Though it may not be for everyone, it is often times apprecaited, if only just a sentiment.

Well, take care and do keep up the good work.

-S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very very erotic

i am a young girl in teens and have a brother whi almost 5 years older than me.After reading your story I have decided to start exposing my very sexy breasts to him and see how he reacts. You really have shaken me up. I am wet all over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excruciatingly exciting!!!!

loved it. My youger sister enjoyed it more than me.We love reading such stories and do kiss each other but coming to doing real stuff we find it dificult. Now she seems to be agreing after reading your story. It is so realistic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
how i wished

this story was so good, this made me wish that i had a brother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of the Bezt

Ohh yeah, that story is really exciting..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Memories

Loved it. Brought back memories of 30 years ago when I lost my virginity to MY brother. I was 18 and my brother 19 (there's only 11 months between us) - we spent a whole summer making out. It was truly awesome sex. And yes - our union did result in me getting pregnant (no-one knew it was my brother's baby though) - a little boy named Davy - I gave him up for adoption - he'll be turning 30 next March! Thank's for the memories hun. Love Summer xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NO!

YOU MAKE ME SICK! "I wish i had a brother" shit like that.. NO! How could you possibly want to have sexual relations with a family member? And as for that loser that said she lost her virginity to her brother NO! You are sick, i think you should try counciling. People need to focus, not have all this incest shit! This is discusting, and no way a true story, thats for sure. Why would you write something like this?! NO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!!!

to the guy who said NO! FUCK YOU ITS A EALLY GOOD STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To OMG below

Fuck you too, baby it's a sick story made for sick minds who don't know idoicy when they read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Makes me jealous!

This story makes me wish I had a hot perverted sister and a hot perverted mem. The things I would do to them! It would be fabulously wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME

You are probably one of the best writers on this site, the story line was great as were the characters. You are GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
???

What is all the fuss about? Running this through a simple spelling/grammar check in a word processor would have done wonders. The changes between scenes are choppy and the plot is nonexistant.<BR><BR>I suppose you might find some value if you just skip to the sex and can ignore all the jarring errors in the fuck scenes, but otherwise save your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
incredibly accurate!!

I loved that story, and as I read I remembered my first time with my mother and her sister, on a camping trip! Both are over fifty... too bad... no children! That's okay though, my sister is five months pregnant with our second daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredibly stupid, you mean.

I understand the draw of the taboo but this sad little tale held all the sensuality of a Dr. Seuss book without the humor. Plus, spelling and grammar made it so hard to read that it was worthless. And what in the hell is so sensual about mutiple consonants? They aren't mutiple orgasms and don't make a story any better. Get a life and please, keep your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FUCK ALL OF YOU BOOERS

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE DUMBASSES THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ but still to the person who said they lost there verginity to there brother thats still kinda sick even tho my sis is actually pretty hot herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great job

Hats off to the writer who made a great work of art. enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ooooh that felt soo good

i loved that story it means a lot to me ive been jacking off to pictures n videos of my sister for years and i always fantasized about my mom i wish i could get blow jobs from them and hav threesums :D

rawr =3

im 15, sister's 13, moms 36

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fuckin awsome

best storie i have ever read cudos!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow That Was a Wonderful

I loved the story. I know what it is like to be able to fuck a mom and a sister. This story reminded me of that. I don't think I shot a load that far before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
continued?

are you goin to write a continuation of this episode?,i absolutely loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice story

i jack off to my mom a lot, keep making these

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ho. Ly. Shit.

That was honestly the best story I've ever read with one of the best endings I've ever read. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

that was really good. i loved it!

callmedoublebcallmedoublebover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Really Enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

this is one of the best stories ive read on here:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

wat an awesome story.... god wat it would b like to fuck my mom nd sister..... god i got a boner right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Couldn't believe it!

This story was truly the best i have read.

I am nw officially a incest lover!

thanx for your brilliance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YEAH

IM GONNA GO RAPE MY MOM AND FUCK HER HARD THEN MY SISTER!!!!!!!! NO im kidding.. nice story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Magnificent Display of a Taboo Sexual Love

It's too bad that this lifestyle is not accepted in our current culture. However, were it culturaly correct, perhaps the sexual edge generated by our current taboos would be absent and dull an otherwise extremely sexual event as is demonstrated herein. But it's a nice thought to entertain for the purpose of the thrill of sex. You know, if everybody's doing it, somehow the thrill is gone...but

I can dream, can't I?

Love, Himself

simplykattsimplykattover 16 years ago
I wish I had a brother.

I love inscest stories, and I've read many written on here. When I read this one though, I got wetter than I ever have. It was brilliant. A must read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible

I don't usually read or like incest fiction, but this was the most incredibly erotic fiction - - incest or not - - that I have ever read. You are extremely talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Job!

Quite well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
goofy

nice, goofy, INcredible, fun story about a subject as well as a set of events that are highly imprabable and yet it is a story that we just say, fuck "reality"... let's just enjoy the tongue in cheek nicety of the little white-noise story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

this was a great story, wish I had a sis that would do me, I love incest storie they really turn me on keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
extreamly well written

very nice story easy to read and easy to enjoy the begining lured you in and the rest just proved worth the wait hope to read more of your work great job and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

one of the best incest stories Ive read

love me but would never do it myself not with mum or sis anywayz

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I loved the story and i my self have wished many times that i fucked my mom my 1/2 sis and my stepmom I came close to doing my mom but didnt

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A dear mother and sister

Really enjoyed your story. I can only hope that it was written from known facts. I also enjoyed the caring the showed between the mother , sister and brother. I hope you continue with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
woah

that was really really goodd

did the baby have down syndrom?? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW.!!!!!

What can I say. WOW. 'uitstekend' in English. Excellent. Totally the best story I have read. Keep it up. From South Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dang

Extremely well written, good intro and story development, kept me reading all the way to the end. One of the best stories here. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bloody excellent

this is one of the best stories i have ever read and i have read alot lol i like incest stories mainly ones bout mums and daughters or twin sisters but this story was very excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice!!

loved da story bru. hehe iv dun my mom wen she was drunk, i stil do my sis almost evri nyt and i dun my cousin 7 times. so ya readin dis story made me get my sis 2 cum sit on my lap while we read it. hehe. FRM WHITE BOI

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Son with his Mother & Sister is an insane Rush

A son with sister and mother is an insane sexual rush to say the least. To be able to spend a summer with your mother and sister at a summer beach home together is more than any fantasy that I would Love to hear more of. So a follow up on these three would be an awaiting pleasure to read about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Activation

One of the best I've ever read! Do you plan a Father Daughter sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just awsome

I thought this story was unbelievable but I thought it was kinda silly that both the mother and sister fell head over heels in love with the son. If only 1 of them married the son or both got pregnant at tha same time, would've rocked totally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
shorter intro

very erotic and made me wish i had a sis. but maybe only do 1 page intro not 2 next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sexy story

great flow loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FABULOUS!!!!!

Your story was excellent...absolutely riveting!!!! Moreeeeeeeeeeeeee PLEASE!!!!!!!

CallidoraCallidoraover 16 years ago
ohh dreamy

I liked the sex, liked the romance! (also I had an orgasm)

This story was intense enough actually to almost get me feeling queasy about the incest, which other incest stories I have read don't quite manage. I guess that is a compliment? Take it how you like!

annietimeannieannietimeannieover 16 years ago
A nice story.

A very gentle story, well writen and writen with feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This is the MOST erotic story I have ever read. So fantastic an 18 year old young man and his hot mom and sister, just fucking forever. Great I Just Loved This Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm

I like the characters, especially the sister...but it leaves something to be desired in the area of sex scenes. Too few. Too short.

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 16 years ago
good read

The story went a little quickly into the whole threesome marrage bit, but overall I enjoyed it.

wolfen1974wolfen1974over 16 years ago
WOW

Loved this story! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty Damn Good

I loved reading it. The whole time i was reading it wasnt just "oh im reading an incest story teehee" more like "WOW, this is awesome and its breaking personal barriers!". Definitely one of the best stories i've read on this site.

MissusHubsMissusHubsabout 16 years ago
Good...

I liked the basic idea of the story. There wasn't too much detail in the sex scenes, that was a bit disappointing. And the whole marriage stuff kind of took away from the story. But all in all, I'd say it's a pretty good read. Got me in the mood, so what more could I ask? Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
literally good art work

nice to feel the application of the writer, not only has the romance been highlighted but the final frontiers have been kept short, neat and full justice has been done to the emotions. touched...

inherholeinherholeabout 16 years ago
Moving,

I remember moving to another state where no one knew us so mom and her sisters and my sisters could have there babies. Over the years we had many more together.

Jackhammerbj11Jackhammerbj11about 16 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This is the MOST erotic story I have ever read. So fantastic an 18 year old young man and his hot mom and sister, just fucking forever. Great I Just Loved This Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
aweeeeeesomeeeeeeeee

the story, the characters the plotting everything is awesome.... i speciallllly liked it because it left just the perfect amount of emphasis on the sex scenes which turns it into a classic instead of just a porn story..... it is simply awe inspiring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

this was just great, i really liked the development of the charcters, and the love between them before they even had sex, keep up the great work!!!!!!

9 inch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I read the whole thing

I never read a story thats longer than a page. I would like you to know..... THAT I LOVED it. from beginning to end.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I can't believe you made pure incest seem so good!

Wow...that's some real writing skill there.

And I totally loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very talented writer.

You build the suspense perfectly for each scene. Very believable. The scenes are so well set that they're almost tangibly real. You could have taken the actual sex out and it would still have been a deep, engrossing, provocative read. Thankyou for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot damn dude

I dont usually read incest but this one caught my eye and im glad it did. i loved the sexual tension, how you built it up. you are a brilliant, i will be sure to read more of your work if possible. cheers mate. ~ The GrandMaster

drulonjdrulonjabout 16 years ago
My pleasure

I have erectile dysfunction, but can cumm. I found your story so compelling my cock became partially erect. thank you. drulonj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome !!!

Very well written and incredibly erotic. Well done.

sexygaymansexygaymanabout 16 years ago
You make more?

Hey....Can You Make a squeal to this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great!!!

heya this was great it just caught my eye whilst search and i loved it great story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
that was sweet

your story was awesome and you need to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
(Speechless)

I've read hundreds of stories on Literotica, and this is story instantly soared to one of my top three favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredible erotic & pure passionate skilled story.

Remarkeble true pkeasurable erotic story. Cant wait 2 c more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fabulous

God you are the best there is.

one of the most realistic I have ever read.

keep it cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
superb

this was the best story i've read in a long time. splendid language, characters and plot. congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutly the best story I have read here

One of the best most actual occuring sounding stories I have read in a long time....wish I could have been Bobby for sure! I kind of put myself in his ahh bare feet a few times...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just Beautiful

Your prose is delectable. While I found the story sexually exciting I also wondered what would happen next with Bobby, Patty and their mother. The romantic setting on the Atlantic barrier island did wonders to set these characters free in my mind. I found it as artistically pleasing as I did in other ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I don't think he could...

I've seen a number of requests for a sequel to this but I don't know, I think this is perfect as it stands. The characters are realistic, the plot is good without deviation and the pacing is perfect.

Thanks for the entertaiment, keep it up (no pun intended!)

conzir2001

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Response

Good Storyline

LinkinBitchLinkinBitchalmost 16 years ago
WOW

great storyline, easy to follow, hot hot sex..awesome, im a long time reader of your stories and they just keep impressing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT HOT

GOD I GOT SO HOT I HAD TO CALL MY WIFE AND HAVE HER COME HOME,AND WE HAD THE BEST SEX WE EVER HAD IN ALL OUR 30 YRS OF MARRAGE.DAMN WRITE SOME MORE.

THANKS COLIE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really good.

Very, very well done! I enjoyed this story quite a bit. It was very sexy, very easy to read and I never once got bored.

Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10481 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...