All Comments on 'One Dark Night Deserves Another Ch. 01'

by the_real_enchantment

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I would have preferred more reluctance less non-consent

The story lost a lot of steam for me once it became about the ball gag and actual non-consent as opposed to some resistance turning into lust. Kristen leaves defeated dejected and a shamed which makes what could have been a hot experience just kinda sad.

A coaxed experience with greater seduction and mutual satisfaction imo would have been hotter. The premise that freshman girls are looking for an excuse to experience lesbian sex is a good one, and a predatory upperclassmen works well however I don't think this resulted in the kind of experience that Kristen will look back on fondly, and eventually girls imo should and would break the silence on this and Heather should end up going to jail.

The story was well written and the concept has promise I just think that it went a bit too far and it kinda ruined the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rape

There's nothing erotic about rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Naysayers shouldn't even bother reviewing. This story is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my kind of story

this is hot im def saving it for later reading...and FTR rape isnt cool but its the suspense that frills me, the reluctance-everything leading up to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting chapter one. Didn't know "Heather" had it in her to do something like that. Can't wait to find out what happens in chapter 2 when I get back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous