Party People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they entered the bathroom she closed the door. He was reaching for the zipper of his fly but she brushed his hands away and bending over, took the little metal tab in her teeth. She lowered the zipper carefully, noting the bulge that sprang up behind the fabric. He stood silently, dizzy from the booze and stunned by Jaqi's boldness.

She giggled as she moved away from him.

Without too much hesitation, he fished his fleshy hose out of his pants and carefully aimed at the bowl. His stream was powerful and noisy as it splashed in the water. Jaqi watched quietly. Her mouth watered as she admired the length and girth of the piss-bloated branch. Her alcohol-numbed senses didn't register that this was an unusual situation for both of them. When Steve finished, he carefully put the still stiff tool back in its place and zipped up. Almost out of habit from doing this with Mandrake, Jaqi ran her hand along the bulge when he turned. Steve flushed bright red and gasped at her touch. As they opened the door, they were greeted by the rest of the group and a bright flash from Mandrake's digital camera. Steve realized that he was still very hard. He hoped it didn't show in the picture.

As the night progressed, it seemed that the partners became an on-going situation extending beyond bathroom breaks. The night was cooling so they all moved into the living room. Mario and Susan were spooned together under a blanket on the floor. It looked like Mario was handling her tits pretty confidently. Susan seemed to be drifting off to sleep. Jaqi and Steve paired up on a couch and Mandrake and Maria got cozy on one of the lounges.

"Hey, Steve, this is one nice little rack you get to play with my man! These nipples are like fuckin' little rocks.!"

Steve noticed that his wife seemed to be rocking her hips back and forth against Mario. Her eyes were little slits as she looked at him through her lashes. Her lips were formed into a little bow of a smile.

Jaqi turned her head so her lips were touching Steve's ear. "They look very sexy, your wife is so hot." He could feel her breath against his skin. He ran his hand along the tight muscles below her ribcage.

"You're pretty hot yourself...I've always thought so."

"Why don't you take me to bed?" She whispered in his ear. "I don't think Susan would mind one bit if Mario did the same for her...hell, she might not even notice."

After a few more minutes of snuggling, Jaqi quietly slipped off the couch and took Steve's hand, leading him to the bedroom. His body trembled with nervous anticipation as she closed the door.

She quickly dropped to her knees in front of him and deftly dropped his pants and underwear to the floor. His meaty member sprang at her as soon as it was loosed. At the same time she was undressing him, he helped her disrobe. In seconds they were in a nude standing embrace. Steve was overcome by the intensity of the moment. Jaqi rested her head against his chest and slowly stroked her nails along his spine from the top of his butt crack to the nape of his neck.

In the living room, Maria and Mandrake had drifted off to sleep, warm in each other's arms.

Mario rolled Susan so she was facing him and he undressed her under the blanket. She put up no resistance. It had been a long time since she had been with a man other than Steve and she was hoping Mario would give her a good rough handling and a fucking to match. Steve was a great lover, but sometimes Susan just wanted to fuck and Steve didn't like to play as rough as she did. She made no effort to hide what they were doing as she helped Mario out of his clothes. The blanket they had been using fell off of them as she straddled his hips and impaled herself on his rampant cock. In no time at all she has lost all interest in sleep and had become a sex crazed slut. She bounced lewdly on his cock.

"Fuck me baby. Make me cum! Play with my tits! Fuck....fuck meeeeee!"

Mario wasted no time on foreplay. If she wanted a fast and furious fuck, he was going to give her what she wanted. He pounded his ass against the floor as he jabbed his hips up and down to meet her sopping cunt's every motion.

They didn't last long. As soon as he felt her pussy tighten in her first orgasmic clinch, he grabbed her leg and quickly but carefully rotated her so she was facing away from him. Then he rolled them both over so they were in the doggy position and he rammed his cock in to her repeatedly until he felt the mind numbing sensation of a major cum.

"Fuck Susan...you are so fuckin' hot baby...fuck...fuck...fuck...take my scalding load you fuck hungry bitch! You fuck like a cum slut...fuck...fuck!"

As his body was racked by the pleasure, he collapsed on to her. They lay on the floor panting. He pulled to the blanket over them to stay warm. His cock was still hard and she worked her magic muscles on it for several more minutes until they both drifted off to sleep.

In the bedroom Jaqi and Steve began a slow and passionate session of sexual pleasure. He gently kissed his wall all over her tight little body, spending extra time and attention on her flat firm belly and on her perky upturned tits. He worshiped her nipples and the cleft between the sweet mounds. He licked his way up her neck, sucking gently on her earlobes as he carefully rubbed his engorged member against her straining clit. He didn't want to go any faster than she wanted. He loved the feel of her arms around his neck as she held him close. Gradually she moved her legs so that they were around his hips. She sensually bumped her pussy against his rod, hoping to give him the idea that she wanted more.

After several minutes she moved her body so that the slimy head of his shaft as bumping against her love hole. Still he seemed to be unsure of what she wanted. She began slowly undulating her hips, like a dancer responding to some slow erotic beat, carefully working her love farther down his pole. When he felt the head was fully inserted, he pulled his head back and looked Jaqi in the eyes. She was smiling and nodding, here eyes were almost closed. She kissed him on the mouth.

"I've always wondered what this would be like." She giggled.

Once Steve was clear on the message, he committed fully to the sinful pleasure at hand. He moved his hips with hers and suddenly she was fully impaled.

Their session lasted for a long time. Steve was a skilled lover and Jaqi was too. They worked together to extend the blissful sensations as long as possible, approaching the brink, backing off, approaching again, backing off again. There was almost no verbal communication, just the sounds of breathing, kissing and moist motion. They didn't change positions. They just made slow romantic love.

When finally the inevitable happened, they both held each other tight and gasped. They kissed over and over again. Then they just lay there, enjoying the afterglow of the special moment. They drifted off to sleep too.

In the morning the room was bright when Jaqi opened her eyes from a very sweet dream. The aroma of coffee being prepared in the kitchen filled the room wafting through the slightly ajar door. She looked at the clock as she gathered her clothes and headed for the adjoining bathroom. Steve was just stirring as she bent down, still naked, and kissed his cheek.

Once cleaned up, she strode into the kitchen. Out on the deck Jaqi saw Susan and Mario laughing and talking animatedly.

Mandrake was busy chopping veggies and grating cheese. A bowl of shredded beef was on the counter next to the dozen eggs. Maria had made a bunch of fresh flour tortillas, she placed the last one on the stack and carefully covered it with a clean dishtowel. Jaqi noticed a large hickey on Maria's breast, less than an inch from where her nipple was barely concealed by her low scoop necked blouse.

"Morning sweetheart!" Mandrake said to her, leaning over to kiss his wife. "Sleep well?"

Jaqi kissed him back, pulling his head to hers. "I did..." She smiled, not sure how the morning would develop. Then she noticed the tent in Mandrakes dark shorts and what looked like a handprint made of white flour near his crotch.

Maria smiled at her warmly as she offered a cup of coffee. Her blouse fell away revealing pointy nipples that looked a little tender.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. Omelets or breakfast burritos?"

12