All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 06'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
super chapter

very enjoyable and entertaining chapter i can not wait to see how they are going to deal with Linda and i hope patrick gets himself under control

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
Nice

I loved this update, but i have to say I dont see things ending well for Linda at all.

I hope Patrick and Kevyn can make it past her traps

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not seeing the Linda angle.

I just don't see how Linda thinks she can get money out of Patrick, a total stranger to her and someone her daughter couldn't blackmail. This is a big stretch for my imagination and I am curious to see what substance you can bring to this development. Am enjoying the rest of the story.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What Fun!!

I enjoyed reading about Patrick and Kevyn's dates and phone calls. They are taking their time getting to know each other, despite their growing mutual physical attraction.

Eustace is a great chaperone. lol Dude keeps close. Very close.

The dynamics between Patrick and Kevyn are interesting. Patrick keeps his cool and ignores the flirters while Kevyn chases them off. So, it will be very interesting to see how they'll work as a team against that greedy money-hungry ho Linda.

Linda, Linda, Linda. She she have checked the help wanted ads instead of the Sinclaire net worth. She won't get off as easy as Melissa. But while Melissa's antics pissed me off, so far I find Linda pathetically amusing. As soon as her dastardly plan is revealed, the ladies... Kevyn, Veronica and Vanessa should have at her. Here they are trying to study and work to support themselves and Linda makes a mockery of being an independent woman.

Not to make light of the fact that Patrick is still hurt and struggling; but he is doing so much better thanks to a great support system... and a good woman.

Another wonderful chapter, Kal!!

~Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is Linda, the money sucking vampire, really needed in this story?

I feel that the dynamics involved in Patrick's therapy and cure is really hard work and time consuming. His developing relationship with Kevyn is a work in progress, especially with her school goals and Lonnie from her past. There is so much baggage in both characters' lives. Also, it has been a lot of fun reading about Kevyn and Patrick confronting their individual questions, fears and joy about their developing relationship.

Really, I hope that Linda will be just a small, short-lived obstacle in this story.

Her character, as shown through Melissa's storyline, isn't really complicated.

She is a selfish, manipulating, heartless, money sucking whore who raised her daughter to be the same thing. If she looks like Melissa, the "fat will probably hit the fire" whenever and if Patrick would meet her. Watch out for that red dragon of anger, it really is a bxxxx!!!!

vt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
some thoughts...

I dont know why you still have Linda in the story, I almost want to skip over her parts. And honestly I dont even know how I feel about Kevyn, sometimes she annoys me. It may be that she comes off too jealous and insecure about things and I can't understand why she is so freaked out about liking someone! She's grown, a kiss isn't going to ruin her "reputation" also I would rather read about their romance instead of labs and bloodwork. I feel like that should be a part of the story, but not such a huge focus. These are just my thoughts however.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
anon Re: Linda and Kevyn

Linda is still involved for a reason. Kevyn isn't insecure, she has goals and she doesn't want them compromised by a romance. After what happened with Melissa her concern is that she not be seen in the same way- after all Patrick is a very wealthy man... as far as the jealousy, the need to protect him is also involved. regarding the labs ect.... Vanessa and Victoria are Ethan's twins... their profession is genetics and they want to understand what is happening in their family.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
Okay already ................

We all for the most part agree Linda is unexpected. Kala has not disappointed me thus far as a avid reader of her written works, I am in for the ride. Keeping in mind it is her vision in a few weeks from now we will love to hate Linda as a key villianess. Thinking about the enjoyment garnered from reading about Linda's comeuppance that going to befall her will be priceless I am sure.

Thank you for the two submission in just as many days. As always on pin and needles anticipating the update.

VicksterVicksterover 12 years ago

I think Linda is very much a needed character to help create conflict. I also see how she may play an important role in Patrick's therapy. I'm stumped about how Patrick will tell Kevyn about his past and manage to keep her, but, that is why I keep reading. I need to know...what happens next and see this romance play out.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Im thinking that the man in the park is a vampire. I am also wondering if he is apart of Patrick family of rapist. Hopefully he doesn't harm her. What's going to happen next. This story just keeps getting better.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
LInda reminds me....

Of how most women have turned good men into bad ones. Not saying its the main reason, but the fact that she is a lazy, money hungry slut (putting it kindly) and her husband is trying to make her act..*gasp* responsible....you feel for both Patrick and Kevyn in this situation. I know you have to have a villian, but Linda reminds me of Cruella De Ville. Here's to hoping that everything plays out to how it needs to.

True love wins out in the end. THE DARK LORD HAS SPOKEN.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

like really!!! we just got reed of on of them.. i hope and pray they mate before he snaps again. cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I new Linda was going to try to cause some problems!!! I want her dead and I want it to be a horrible death. I want her husband to divorce her and leave her penniless. I love that Kevyn kissed Patrick, she is ready to love Patrick even if she can't admit it to herself. Kal you rock!!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Great

I love this latest chapter.Linda is in for a rude awakening if she tries to cross Patrick. Cant wait to see what happens next!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
I am so pissed!!!

And now the mother????? Really!?!?!?! Can a sistah get a break?

Poor Kevyn is going to have a hard enough time. Patrick as well.

Another gold digging bitch hot on the Sinclair $$$$$. Poor boy has one

curse on him too many. Ok...ok.

Let's roll up the sleeves and kick this bitch's ass!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Bitch

We all know that Linda doesn't stand a chance against Patrick, but she can cause a great deal of collateral damage while she tries.

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 12 years ago
One Skank Down...........................

and another one slithers out! Can't wait for Linda's downfall!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Why did her name have to be Linda...

LOL It's Linda suppose mean beautiful... Nothing about her is beautiful. IJS!!! Great Story... Now I am going back over to Vanessa and Veronica and read chapter two now it will make better sense to me. I felt like I was missing something LOL. AND I was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 05 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info