Peeping in the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 15 thrusts, Paul could feel the muscles of her pussy strangle his fuck stick. She was there and he knew it. He began to pick up the pace slightly to bring her over the edge. Tabitha began to moan loader and scream, "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming! That's it, fuck me baby, fuck me! Oh God, I'm cumming...Oh shit!"

Paul could feel her warm juices coating his thick cock. He too was ready to burst.

"Oh fuck Tab! Fuck me baby! Ride my cock, you slut!" he yelled.

At that moment, Paul released his cum with a fury. She could feel the warm seed filling her tunnel. She milked him while cumming in unison with him. Tabitha collapsed, her face falling to his feet. She was spent. She had just received the best fuck of her life. Life couldn't get any better. Paul managed to crawl to her side. He whispered into her ear, "Thanks, baby, that was amazing. I love you honey." After stroking her back and shoulders for a short period, Paul got off the bed and went to his dresser in his walk-in closet. From the top drawer he removed a small ,black felt box emblazoned with gold trim. He walked back to the bed with his dick swaying between his legs, hiding the box behind his back. Tabitha admired his sexy gate. He told Tabitha to get on her knees and cover her eyes. As he stood in front of her with her eyes covered, he brought the small box from behind his back and opened it. "O.K., Tabs you can look now."

As Tabitha opened her eyes, she saw before her the most beautiful pair of diamond earrings she had ever seen.

"Happy Anniversary," he cooed.

"Oh Paul, these are so beautiful. Thank you sweetie," she responded, as her eyes bulged with excitement and appreciation.

She removed the earrings from the box and placed them into her earlobes. She radiated like a princess. She quickly went to Paul and hugged him. Her ass pouted out and this was the last sight Jamal saw before the two snuggled together in bed and turned out the lights.

Jamal put his cock back in his pants and quietly snuck into the night. That was so much better than a beer and pizza.

To be continued...

12