All Comments on 'Permission Ch. 03'

by lakesailer_mi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gutter Slut

Please that husband is never thought of.

And this is a wife? This is what anybody would want to keep.

It would be great to have her walk, dribbling the whole way. Just to find all of his stuff gone and divorce papers sitting there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question?

Is this really what her husband gave her permission to do? Fuck a stranger in a box store warehouse. Really? Talk about discretion. How about out in the parking lot so her neighbors can know what she's doing to her husband. This is almost Sci Fi. Its so stupid. Dumb really dumb. Both the husbnd and the slut Can you spell STD? Maybe she will bring home a little present for hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hotwife

Just the beginning BUT - she WILL eventually run into Mr. Bull and she will become his whore, hubby - just a sad cuckold.

In the meantime, she is having fun, sensually and totally euphoric, aroused and eagerly anticipating her next playtime.

Enjoy for a while but know that Mr. Bull and STD's are waiting.

I just wonder - where are you going with this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
having crossed that line, where do they go from here?

I must say, as much as the thoughts of a man's wife "going rogue" or "going public" for the nastiness factor are extremely difficult, your story is well written. We can understand her thoughts and feelings and gain some excitement from the illicit behavior.

So, why not delve into her husband's personality and situation? She stepped way outside his edict covering discretion, and it seems this can only go downhill from here.

At some point, their now separated and quickly distancing lives with rip them apart. I know of no other conclusion to this "game" in situations like this.

Nothing happens in a bubble, to keep the thrill going, she'll escalate and eventually, her "need" will take on a dour color of disdain for her husband, that "allows" her illicit behavior. This never ends well and cannot end well, people being what they are.

But again, it's a fantasy, not an expression of reality. That it mirrors reality for some, makes it all the more tragic as we watch this young woman wind her way down into abject misery for the sake of a few sexy thrills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You cucks don't give a fuck what you write as long as it is depraved and nasty your happy. Pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is the point of this shit?

Because you say "I love you" does not make it so, its how you really feel and treat the person that says I love you. This skank has mental issues, is selfish, self centered, and dangerous, and she doesn't know what love is. What a stupid non erotic piece of shit this is, fuck you little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Think The First Commenter Had it Right

Shes just a gutter slut now. Does hubby approve of fucking anybody she finds? I doubt it. The wife almost sounds desperate to get laid. Why would she want to stay with hubby? He obviously is not doing it for her. Cut him loose and become the slut she seems to want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she has no respect for her husband

one of his conditions was that she "be safe" but she won't even use a condom. now she could have multiple STDs or AIDS. fuck this bullshit 1*

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
Great use of cliche

"Well, what I think I need, is a good screw."

LOL!! That was priceless! Good job!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Straightforward

Good transition to slutdom! Pretty slim on the 'seduction' phase, but quick and easy on the 'action' phase!

However, this third 'chapter' needed to be nested with the first two chapters, since Hubby is totally absent...not a big problem in Erotic Coupling but a problem in LW. If the three mini-chapters were in one reading, it is obvious. The series, as a whole is still clearly LW, but as a separate 'chapter' it is disconcerting!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
First stop

The whore.makes.Her first stop.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 months ago

Hum, mm," I don't want the details. Just promise me two things. That you will always come home to me and that you will be careful" Not a condom to be seen so already broken rules pushing disrespect on the permission giver, dang it down to 3 but i am still reading it so better than most

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlakesailer_mi@lakesailer_mi
Male, 50's, married. I write because I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, let me know. Here to laugh, play, and fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES