Pictures For Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he said, "Wow, okay, now what?"

"Kay looked at his crotch and said, "Oh God...um...go out and we'll change." "Okay."

When he was out and the door was closed Kay said, "Poor Luke. This is going to be a long day for him."

"I know, but at the same time, I know he's having a ball and wouldn't miss doing this. Will it bother you seeing him like that?"

She smiled and said, "Oh, it bothers me all right."

"Still want to go through with this?"

"Absolutely, this is for Dana, but I'm having a great time too."

"Good so am I. Now what's next?"

"Let's do our bikinis next, but should we take a break for a minute and finish our wine and give Luke a break?"

"That might be a good idea. I have to admit, when we were slipping our bottoms down a minute ago, I was getting really turned on."

"I was too. I had the urge to just give it one more push and show everything."

"Poor Luke would have dropped the camera."

The two of them slipped on light robes and joined Luke in the living room.

Kay kissed his cheek as they sat on each side of him and asked him, "You doing okay, Luke?"

"I finally started to breathe a minute ago, so yes, I guess I am. Damn, you two were sexy in there."

"When we're done, I want to just send him a few every couple of days or so and make them last. I want to make sure I send the tamest ones first and so on."

"Poor Dana will be going AWOL before it's over, and I'll be drooling on myself before this day is done."

Kay and Melody tipped their glasses up and then Kay said, "Go out to the patio and we'll join you in a few minutes" and they headed toward the bedroom.

They changed into their bikinis and Kay said, "When we're done with these, I want to do something I just thought of. I'll explain it outside. If you're not comfortable with it, just say so."

"Okay, but I'm up for about anything at this point."

Chapter Four

When they made their entrance onto the patio, Luke smiled and stared, first at Melody, and then at Kay, and back again. His eyes didn't know where to go. Kay's backyard was fairly private, but well short of secure, so there was a risk in what Kay had planned. Luke took their pictures in patio chairs, lounges, and standing up, as they struck pose after pose. There was no thought or attempt at art, but they didn't want it to look like a parody either. Like the times before, Luke took several for email, and then several more for printing later. They were nothing that she or Dana hadn't seen before, but it was still so sexy, especially as those tall high heels made their legs look a mile long.

Kay said, "Okay, now Luke turn your back and don't turn around until we say so. We have to make a wardrobe change."

"You're the boss."

When he was turned Kay whispered into Melody's ear and she nodded and smiled. They made their changes and then told Luke, "Okay you can look. Luke's knees almost buckled. Kay was standing there totally nude with her bikini in plain view by her feet. What made it possible was Melody was behind her also nude with three fingers of her left hand just barely hiding Kay's mound and lips and Kay's nipples were covered by two of her fingers on each nipple. Melody's nudity was just barely covered by standing behind Kay with her very obviously naked hip visible almost to her puffy lips. Melody smiled at Luke's reaction, and if possible, his erection grew even more. "Luke, take what photos you want, but be certain that you can't see what you shouldn't."

"That won't be easy, but I'll do my best. My God, this has to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen." He took a lot of shots and then stopped to change his memory stick yet again.

Kay said, "Turn your back to us Luke so we can make a change." He did as he was told while his shaky hands tried to keep from dropping the camera as he changed the memory. The women changed places and now Kay used two fingers instead of three to hide Melody's mound and Melody had her fingers on her nipples. Luke took a whole series, and then switched to the email setting and took another series. In the process of this series, he had almost seen everything the two women had to offer and his erection felt like it might never ease. When he was done he said, "Do you want me to get some from behind?" The women looked at each other and Kay asked him, "Close your eyes a second love." He did and the two women put their backs to him. Then each of them put one hand around the other and rested it low on the other's hip. Luke took some more until he said, "That's it, no more memory. I'll have to go home and empty them." Melody said, "Go ahead honey, we could all use a rest. And honey...behave yourself, if you know what I mean."

"I will. I'll be back in twenty minutes or so."

Once Luke was gone the women went inside and dropped onto the couch still naked. Kay looked at Melody and said, "I didn't expect this to be such hard work. I'm so turned on, I'm buzzing."

"Me too."

"Do you think Luke would have...you know..."

"Oh I don't know and I wouldn't care if he did, I was just teasing him."

"I think he's turned on more than we are."

"Oh, I know he is. He has a wet spot on his shorts the size of a baseball."

"I know, I saw it. You'll have to tend to his needs when you go home."

"I will, and I suspect it will take us about five minutes."

"What's next?"

"How about the shower scene?"

"Okay. I thought that was going to be the sexiest and most daring of the day, but I think what we just did will take that title."

"Judging from Luke's reaction, I think you're right. It really did turn out to be sexy didn't it."

"I think that whole series will be awesome when we see them later. Then we'll finish with the tee shirts and panties right?"

"Unless you can think of more."

"I'll work on it. I don't want to stop yet, because I'm having a blast."

"I am too. I guess we better get our robes on before Luke returns."

"What would you have done if Luke had seen you completely naked?"

"It was so close as it was, I wouldn't mind I don't think. Would it bother you?"

"Not at all, of course there's Dana to think about."

"I don't know how he'd feel about it for sure, but he's never been the jealous type."

"That's good, because he's in for a real surprise."

Kay laughed and said, "You can say that again. I'll send him a long email tonight to kind of prepare him without telling him too much."

When Luke finally reappeared Melody asked him, "Did you look at any of them?"

"Nope, we can do that together later."

"Did you behave?"

"Yes I did, but it wasn't easy." Kay put her arms around him and with a soft kiss said, "You're my hero, Luke."

"You better be careful, I'm pretty sexually fragile right now." That made her laugh because nobody could have been more sexually fragile than she had been the last few weeks.

"What do you think, should we continue," Kay asked.

"By all means, lets do that."

"Then it's off to the shower."

When they got there Kay said, "Luke honey, give us a few minutes to get ready."

"Okay, just open the door when you're ready then." The two of them disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. They hadn't really worked out just what would happen, so Kay said, "How about this. I'll jump into the shower enough to get wet all over, and then I'll put a towel around my waist as low as possible and I'll hold another towel up like I'm drying my hair, and Melody...I want to leave one breast exposed if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. Oh God, poor Luke will be a basket case and I can't wait to see his expression."

"Let's do your series at your place so Dana will see you getting out of your own shower."

"That's perfect, I love it. Do I show him a breast too?"

"That's up to you, but he'll go crazy if you do."

"I'll think about it, but I'm pretty sure I will. If Luke doesn't approve, we can just redo it."

"Okay then, here we go."

Kay jumped in the shower and put her head under the spray; made sure she was thoroughly wet and jumped out. Melody helped her secure a towel very low on her hips and said, "Be very careful or it will fall off."

Kay picked up the other towel and held it up to her. "Okay, I'm ready." Melody opened the door and stood so she could see Luke's face but stay out of the shot. When he saw her he didn't even make a move to take her picture.

Melody watched his face intently and smiled as she finally said, "Go ahead Luke, she's waiting for her picture." It brought him out of his rapture and he started taking her picture, then pictures of her reflection in the large mirror, and then starting over again. Kay moved different ways for him as she looked at Luke, at the camera, or into the mirror. Then she turned to face Luke again and her bottom towel fell off as he took one last shot. Kay quickly retrieved the towel, but not before the picture was taken and Luke had a good look at her totally nude.

When she regained her composure, she said, "That wasn't part of the script Luke, sorry."

"I'm not sorry that's for sure, but I could use a stiff drink about now."

Melody kissed his cheek and said, "Let's go out so she can put herself back together."

"Do I get to take your picture like that too?"

"Pretty soon lover, pretty soon." Once Kay was dried off and she'd dried her hair she joined them.

Chapter Five

Kay gave Luke a hug and said, "I don't know who's a bigger mess over this, you or me."

"If you're turned on more than I am, I don't know how you keep from screaming."

"It's close, but I'm still having a good time."

"I'm having a day I'll never forget, that's for sure."

"We have to go back outside for the next ones. You go on out and Melody and I will be there in a couple of minutes." Luke did as he was told and the two women went to the bedroom once again. They dressed in their tiny thin panties and small men's thin sleeveless undershirts that had been cut off just a little below their nipples. The undershirts did little to hide their breasts and their panties didn't do a much better job of hiding their vertical lips.

They stopped in the kitchen and filled two large pitchers with cold water and headed out the back door. If there was any way possible, Luke was going to memorize what he was seeing right then. The whole day had been one of surprises and had gone a whole lot farther than he could have ever hoped it would. When he saw the pitchers of water, he knew what was about to happen, so he set his camera to the movie function. When the three of them were ready, Kay picked up the first pitcher of water, looked at Luke with a smile, and started to slowly pour the water down Melody's front. Melody gasped when the cold water hit her, and the undershirt nearly disappeared as it got wet and her breasts were there for the world to see as the cold water made her nipples jump to attention. Luke kept the video going as she continued to pour and he panned down, following the water as it soaked Melody's panties and made them disappear almost completely as he zoomed in tight between Melody's legs. He stopped for a second, zoomed out, and then continued, as he took more video of his wife displaying everything she had for Dana, Kay, and him. He finished with a whole series of stills, until the memory stick was full.

Luke quickly changed the memory stick, and when Melody saw that he was ready she did the same to Kay as Luke took videos as he had with Melody. The difference was, this was Kay, and he was zooming in on his neighbor's shaved pussy that was now in plain sight and what a sight it was for him. Luke made no attempt to be discreet and got even closer to Kay than he had with Melody. When he had finished, he had nearly exhausted his memory supply, but he had incredible videos and stills of Kay in her soaking invisible panties and undershirt. Having just that hint of fabric to blur the fine details of their anatomy, made it all the more erotic as far as he was concerned, and he had an erection of admirable size and hardness. He couldn't ever remember being as turned on as he'd been nearly all day. The three of them finally went back inside and the women dried off and put on their robes again to keep warm.

Once the three of them had caught their breath again Luke asked, "Is it over?"

Melody smiled and said, "No, not quite. Now we're going to our house."

"I'm ready."

"Honey, you've been ready since we got here."

"You're right about that. You two have turned me inside out this afternoon."

Kay said, "We'll make it up to you somehow." They went across the lawn and into Melody and Luke's house with the women still naked under their robes. Luke quickly downloaded what he had and put fresh memory in the camera. Melody led the way to their bathroom, but this time they didn't close the door. It didn't matter if Luke saw Melody nude, and she didn't mind if he took her picture that way. Those would be separated from the others after.

Melody got in the shower and wet down, and then after adjusting the towels, Luke took her picture with one breast exposed. Melody hesitated and then said, "Okay honey, take the last ones like this" and the towel around her waist dropped to the floor. Luke was quick to comply and took several of Melody totally nude for themselves before they quit. Luke went out to empty the camera and left the two of them in the bathroom. Melody was so turned on she could hardly dry her hair before putting her robe on. "God Kay, I'm so turned on I can hardly function."

"The three of us have been like that all day."

"You ready to go look at the results?"

"I can't wait."

"Kay, let's give Luke a reward."

"I think he deserves one. What were you thinking?"

"After we look at the pictures, would you take our picture if I took his cock out and played with it?"

"If I can make my hands work I will."

"Will you be okay with that? I mean I don't want to make it worse for you."

"I can't get any more excited I don't think."

"Don't be surprised if he...if he shoots."

"I hope he does as long as he has some left for you later."

"I'm not worried about that."

They joined Luke and saw that he had poured them each a generous mixed drink. "I don't know about you two, but I needed something for my nerves."

"Thanks honey, I think that's a good idea. Kay and I were just talking about your nerves and how well you held up" and the two of them shared a quick smile. "Let's look at what we have for Dana."

"I'm anxious to see them, but I already know we have a treasure trove of goodies for him." As the three of them gathered at the table Luke set up the laptop and took a long drink before sitting down. "I tried to keep them straight and put each scene in a different file. I hope that helps you, Kay."

"I'm sure it will."

Since the three of them had gone so much farther than they had originally planned, the first groups were tame in comparison. But none the less, they took their time as they commented about how sexy some looked and laughed at some of the other ones. When they got to the series with them in their baby doll pajamas, all three agreed that they were pretty sexy and when they saw the last ones with the bottoms pushed down so low, they had to admit that was very sexy and Dana would love them. They moved on then to the bikini series. As expected the regular bikini pictures were sexy and both women looked good. But when they came to the part where they were naked and covering themselves with their fingers, the three of them stared in silence as they slowly went from picture to picture. When they finished looking at them, they went through them again. After that they paused to catch their breath and Melody said, "Wow. No, I mean really wow! Those

are so sexy, I'm not sure Dana will survive them out there in the desert."

Kay took a breath and said, "I love those. I can't believe how sexy they came out."

Luke leaned back and said, "You two are awesome. I mean really awesome. I want to just keep going back and looking at those again and again."

They finished their drinks and Kay said, "I'm already getting ideas for more, if Dana doesn't mind and you two are willing."

Both of them said at the same time, "Definitely, yes!" Luke started the slide show and said, "Here we go." They went back to the computer to look at the two shower scenes. Now Kay would see herself baring a breast for Luke and the camera and even more than that, show her bare pussy to him when the towel slipped down. Kay was well beyond blushing now and when she saw herself displaying one breast she smiled. "I think Dana's going to love that."

Luke laughed and said, "If he doesn't then his head is full of desert sand." Then they were looking at Kay standing there with just one breast covered as the bottom towel slipped away exposing her to Luke's eyes and Luke stared hard at the screen. All he could do was mumble his appreciation and then finished with, "God, you are so sexy Kay."

She put her hand on his leg and said, "Thank you, Luke, I'm glad you think so."

"I know so. Wow."

Chapter Six

Luke paused the computer and said, "That just leaves the wet tee shirt series. You two ready?" The two of them nodded and stared at the screen as the slide show continued. When the women saw how much Luke and the camera saw, it surprised them. There was very little left to the imagination. Kay finally said, "God, I better save these and a couple of the shower scenes until I see how Dana does with some of the others, but those sure turned out sexy didn't they."

Luke quickly agreed saying, "They are incredible. Now I have one more thing to show you that you'll have to save until he comes home, because the file size will be very large and they won't likely let it through security anyway." Before the women could comment, he started the movie of Melody getting cold water poured down her front and they watched as her undershirt and panties disappeared and he panned down for a close up of her pussy. When that was done he started Kay's and he paid particular attention to that one as she was soon looking at her shaved pussy in close up with Luke.

Kay leaned back in her chair and said, "We sure went crazy today didn't we."

Melody smiled and said, "We sure did and it was a lot of fun."

"I don't have any secrets from you anymore, Luke."

"Kay, honey you are a source of amazement to me, and I'll never forget today. Honey, I'll say the same for you. I never thought you'd do anything like this."

"Me either Honey, but it's been a blast and I hope we do it again." She looked at Kay and then back at Luke as she stood up and said, "Come into the living room, honey." He didn't know why, but he followed her in. "Stand over here by the couch would you?" He was getting very curious, but obeyed and stood where she pointed. Kay had picked up the camera, and when Melody knelt down and started to undo his shorts, Kay took the first picture followed by a few more as she pulled his zipper down and then let his shorts drop to the floor. Kay was seeing his cock for the first time as it hung there only slightly less than hard. Melody made sure she wasn't blocking the shot, and started to play with him as she looked up at him and his cock got hard in an instant. He looked first at Melody and then at Kay as she smiled and took his picture. "It's like Kay said honey. She has no secrets from you now, so it's only fair that you have no secrets from her."

He certainly wasn't going to argue as Melody rewarded him with long slow strokes up and down his shaft. Melody stood up and still holding his cock in her hand said, "Why don't you lie down love." Now he knew this wasn't just a passing tease. Kay took a few more of the two of them and then she got closer and took some from below showing his balls and his cock with Melody's hand wrapped around it. The trick was going to be not to make him cum for a while, but to make it last at least a little while. She knew they'd be making love before the end of the day and she could wait that long.

123456...8