Pictures For Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody got up and leaning over to kiss her once more said, "You're more than welcome to. That would be a nice experience."

"I was just kidding but it does sound nice."

"Luke?"

"By all means, I'd have the two loves of my life with me. How can that be bad?"

"As nice as it sounds maybe another time. I could get too comfortable over here."

The three of them were tired from all that they had done and they sat there for a second and then Kay asked Luke, "Is it possible to check my email from here?"

"Sure if you know your user name and password."

"I know them."

"Give me a minute to set it up and then you can check it." A couple minutes later, Kay entered her information and her email came on the screen. She was only interested in the ones from Dana and when she found them she opened the first one.

"My dearest love, I'm finally at a computer that I can be a little more forthcoming with you. First of all, as always, I love you. The pictures you sent in the envelope came, and all I can say is, holy shit you are hot. Tell Melody that when I get home, she won't be safe either. Between the two of you, I won't stand a chance. Honey, I did share them with a couple of guys here, so I hope that's okay. Needless to say, I have a fan club now. All they do now is ask when I'll get more. I tell them to be patient and maybe you two will treat me again. I know you and Luke and Melody are doing things that we would have never considered doing a while back, and that's fine. Like I said, whatever makes you happy. Just love me and stand by me. I hope you'll share it all with me when I get home though. If you have been with Luke, I understand, and that's okay as long as neither their marriage nor ours is affected. I'll have questions and so forth of course, and I hope Luke is taking very good care of you because you deserve the very best.

I'm back. I got called to the colonel's office and just learned that I'm shipping out in two weeks and should be home on leave in three weeks. I'll have the rest of the details in a few days I'm sure. So save the envelopes and tell Melody you two can show me what you do in person pretty soon. Love you, honey."

Chapter Fifteen

Kay just sat there staring at the computer. Melody asked her, "Is anything wrong?"

"No, I...read this, and see if I read it right." Melody read it and smiled, then chuckled and then she hit the part about him coming home.

"Oh my God Kay, he's coming home early. You'll have Dana back in three weeks." Kay had tears in her eyes and the two women hugged each other for a long time. Once Kay was in control of her tears, she said, "I'm so happy he's coming home, but I'm a little nervous about that, isn't that crazy?"

Kay took a deep breath and then remembered he sent a second one. She opened it and it was a short one. "After I closed the other email I received your latest photos. Damn, you did it again. Wow they were hot. I hope you've saved everything you've sent me, because they are all so important to me, and I hope that once I'm home, you'll be comfortable in continuing with them. I really look forward to them and you never fail to surprise me and turn me on. Of course, being surrounded by a few hundred guys all the time, it's pretty hard to do anything about it. Gotta go honey, I love you and say hi to sexy Melody and lucky Luke."

The rest of their evening was low key as they talked about Dana coming home, all the fun they had been having and all that they had experienced. Kay said, "I still want to take some more pictures before he gets home. In fact, I want to do everything we have been doing." Kay got serious and said, "I know I love Dana, but I worry about what he'll be like when he gets home. Will he be different? That happens sometimes with soldiers. I learned that at a required counseling session before he left. I worry that he won't like how I've changed. I worry that I won't be able to stay away from you two." Luke took her hand and said, "Maybe after he's been home awhile, you won't have to stay away from us. We're your friends and we're Dana's friends."

"No, I mean really be with you...intimately."

"That could be a problem, but only time will tell."

Kay stood up and said, "I think I'll go home."

After Kay left Melody said, "She won't get much sleep tonight I'm afraid. She has a lot on her mind."

"I'm sure she has a lot of thinking to do, but I have no doubt it will all work out."

"Luke, would you believe that the possibility of Dana joining in our fun, and seeing me naked, makes me nervous? It will be a lot different than posing for pictures."

Luke and Melody were fairly subdued through Sunday morning, content with reading and having a second pot of coffee. They were rinsing their dishes after lunch and Luke said, "Honey, I hate to say this, but I'm having trouble keeping up with you and Kay. I knew I couldn't keep up our pace, but I don't want to stop."

"I'm not surprised you're tired. We better slow things down then. I don't want to wear you out just yet."

"I guess it's a reminder I'm not as young as I used to be."

"I'll talk to Kay today and tell her we have to slow down just a little."

"I hate the thought of it, but I don't have much choice."

"Have you had anymore thoughts about us and Dana?"

"Not a lot. I guess when it comes right down to it, I don't have a problem with any of it though. If either of us decides we want to stop, then we stop. What about you?"

"It's hard for me to imagine what it would be like with Dana. Like I said, I get nervous flutters when I think about it right now, but I'm sure that wouldn't last. I also get a little excited thinking about all of it, like the first time he sees me naked.

Luke smiled and said, "Thinking about him seeing you naked gets me a little excited too." In the mid afternoon Melody called Kay and then told Luke, "I'm going over and see Kay."

"Give her a kiss for me."

"I will." Kay met Melody at her door and with glasses of wine in hand they went to the living room. Melody asked her, "How did you sleep last night?"

"Not too bad I guess."

"You still nervous about Dana coming home?"

"No. I guess it was the surprise of his announcement more than anything else. I can't wait to have him home again. Beyond that, we'll just take it one day at a time."

"You going to tell him everything that has happened?"

"I think I have to. Maybe not right away, but if I try to hold certain things out, I'll always worry that I'll slip up and say something I shouldn't."

"I wonder what will happen after his leave?"

"I can't wait to find out."

"Kay, Luke admitted this morning that he's having trouble keeping up with us. He looked pretty tired."

"I guess we have been pretty hard on him, but he seems so indestructible."

"He doesn't want to slow down, but it finally caught up with him and he has little choice."

"I better stay away then."

"If you do, he'll just come over here so don't make yourself a stranger. His problem is he wants both of us all the time."

"It's a good thing for him that Dana is coming home."

"It will be interesting to see what develops over the next few weeks."

The two women talked a while longer and then standing up Melody said, "I better get home."

Kay walked with her to the door and said, "Give your hubby a hug and a kiss from me."

"That reminds me he told me to give you a kiss from him too."

With that the two women kissed warmly and Kay said softly, "I still like kissing you." Rather than say anything, Melody kissed her again and they embraced as the kiss became much more than a friendly kiss.

When they separated they just looked at each other and Melody said, "A couple more of those and I won't leave." Kay looked at her and said, "I'm not sure we're going to be able to stay with our agreement for very long."

"I know what you mean." They embraced and kissed again and then Melody turned toward the door saying, "I better get out of here before we change our minds."

When she got home Melody kissed Luke and said, "That's directly from Kay."

Luke really was tired and they spent the rest of the day content with reading.

Other than talking to Kay about mid week, they stayed away from Kay. Then late Saturday morning Luke leaned back and said, "I do miss Kay and the fun we were having."

"You miss making love to her."

"That too."

"I was going to go over and see her, did you want to go along?"

"Let's go." When Luke and Melody went next door and Kay saw that Luke had come too, she put her arms around him and gave him a smile and a kiss before the three of them spent some time just talking about Dana coming home. Kay said, "He'll have a thirty day leave and then report to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, for his out processing. The best news is, he's not reenlisting."

Melody gave her a hug and said, "That's great news."

"It sure is. He'll be in Missouri for a week or so, and then he'll be home to stay."

"I'll bet you're getting anxious."

"I am. I've missed him so much."

"Things sure will change for the three of us then."

"No matter what happens, it will never be as it is right now. It just can't be and that makes me sad."

"You're right, but we'll just have to adjust. I have little doubt that it will all work out."

When Kay headed toward the kitchen to get them something to drink, Melody noticed the tears in Kay's eyes so she nodded her head for Luke to go to her. As Melody watched from the living room, Luke put his arms around Kay and held her close and said, "It's like Melody said honey. It will work out just fine."

She whispered into his ear and said, "I love you so much, Luke."

"I love you too. I'm having a hard time with the reality of Dana coming home too."

Kay looked at him and asked him, "You aren't just saying that?"

"No, I'm not. I guess you and I are in the same situation now."

"You do still love Melody don't you?"

"Of course I do, and I always will. But Kay, this whole thing between the two of us has turned into something I never expected to happen." When they looked at each other they melted together as they kissed passionately. Melody couldn't hear what was being said, but she knew Luke was trying to reassure Kay and the kiss let her know it was working and they would make love. She stayed where she was and just watched the two of them continue to kiss and talk until they made their way toward the bedroom. Melody had a feeling that Kay would come out okay once Dana had been home for awhile.

Chapter Sixteen

Melody followed them, and in minutes, she was watching them once again. She could see they weren't just having sex, but were making passionate love as they touched, kissed and did everything they could to please each other until they both had orgasms. Once again Melody left the room, and as Kay looked into Luke's eyes said, "You are such a good lover. How can I stop making love to you?"

"I just hope we still can one day. Kay, when I said I loved you I really meant that. I love you so much it hurts."

Kay's tears reappeared as she said, "I love you too, Luke. I think maybe it's for the best that we stop for a while. You and I both need time to deal with this. We're both in love with two people."

"I know, but I can never forget right now either."

"I don't want you to and I won't either."

Luke forced himself to get dressed and join Melody while Kay put herself back together. Melody smiled at him and asked him, "Did you work your magic and make her feel better?"

"I don't know if I did or not, but I hope so. She sure made me feel better."

"You two really bond when you make love don't you?"

"We do. I think it will be good for her to have Dana home again and she'll be fine." When Kay rejoined them she had a weak smile and kissed Melody on the cheek and sat down. The three of them talked for a while like nothing had ever happened, and then as Luke and Melody headed for the door Kay hugged Melody and said, "You'll never know what this has meant for me or what a gift you've given me."

Monday and Tuesday were typical days at work with typical quiet evenings at home. Typical until after dinner Tuesday Melody said, "Honey, why don't you call Kay and go see her one more time before Dana gets home."

"Don't you want to go over too?"

"No, not this time. I'll just wait until you get home. Take your time honey, I think I'll read a while."

"Honey, I'm not so sure about this. I wouldn't want you to go see Dana and leave

me here."

"I understand, but just this once won't hurt me. Kay has really missed you."

"I may not be worth much when I get home."

"I know, but I have you all the time now and we won't see much of her after about Thursday."

"You are a far better friend than most people could ever hope for."

After calling her, Luke went over to Kay's and she was waiting for him with open arms. Before the door was even closed, she kissed him and said, "I've missed you, Luke."

"I've missed you too, Kay."

"Isn't Melody coming too?"

"No, she said she was staying home this time and leaving the evening to us."

"I wonder if I could ever be that giving."

"I told her I couldn't." Kay just looked at him and then they kissed, and then kissed again in an attempt to make up for all those days they couldn't be together. There was no interest in spending time with small talk. There was plenty of time for that later.

Luke slowly undressed her as they stood there in the living room and then she undressed him, and after kissing and caressing each other they went to the bedroom. They made quick and feverish love until they both climaxed, and then they slowed down and talked as their hands slowly roamed over each other. Luke went down and ate her for a few minutes and then she stopped him so she could give her attention to him and she tasted herself as she sucked him until he was hard again and then sucked and played with him some more. That was one area where Melody was better than anybody else he'd ever known, but Kay was good and he loved her for it.

Luke turned her onto her belly and raised her hips and he was greeted with the wonderful view of her puffy wet lips and her tight rosebud. He went down and paid homage to her pussy with his tongue, but the angle made that difficult and besides it was her rosebud he was interested in. He used his tongue to draw circles around her anus as one hand toyed with her pussy. Then every couple of seconds his tongue, would center on her brown opening and push against it before drawing more circles. He kept at it and Kay just stayed still as she moaned softly a couple of times. The next time Luke pushed his tongue against her ring, it opened slightly and his tongue was admitted just a little bit. One finger then joined his tongue and he was soon making love to her little asshole as it slowly opened for him like a spring flower. It wasn't easy but Kay managed to reach in her side drawer and pass him some lubricant without saying anything. Neither knew if it was going to work, but they both wanted to try. With a lot of lube on his cock, he put some on her ass and then with a finger slipped some inside to help them.

As his right hand tried to reach around and touch her pussy, his left hand guided his cock to her ass and started to push ever so gently against her tight ring. He could feel it relinquish some control, but he was still locked out so he kept at it with pressure and then he'd relax and then start pressure again. Then he held pressure against her and with determination from both of them, the head of his cock slipped into her. Kay gasped softly and Luke stayed still while he played with her pussy until she relaxed again and he advanced some more. When he was buried deep in her ass, he looked down and almost came at the sight of her ring wrapped tightly around his cock. He finally chanced a slow withdrawal part way out, only to very slowly go deeply into her again. With only a couple of soft exclamations of pain, Kay seemed to relax enough that she started to push back against him a little. With that continued determination, he was now slowly fucking Kay in the ass for the first time and she was pushing back asking for more from him. He couldn't ram into her as hard and fast as he wanted to, but for a first time, they were doing great and he could feel his balls bounce against her pussy lips a little. She was so tight, he knew he couldn't last long and after a couple of minutes and a few pretty deep and solid strokes said, "Oh honey, I'm going to come in your ass, baby. I can't hold it." She started pushing back even harder and just as she started to shoot, he pumped in and out several times very fast, thoroughly fucking her ass as he gave her his seed.

Chapter Seventeen

When his spasms subsided, he stayed still with his cock buried deep in her and gloried in the sensation of her tight grip on him. He came so fast he wasn't even out of breath, so he quickly got under her and ate her to another orgasm. When he was finally beside her he kissed her and said, "You were incredible. I can't believe you could do that the first time."

"I've been using the vibrator a little, but it's smaller than you are."

"Thank you, honey."

"Thank you. I wanted you to be the first for me." Luke got up and went to wash himself and then came back to lie next to her. As they rested Kay said, "Dana will be in Thursday night. Luke, I just don't know what will happen after that."

"I know. Kay, do what you need to do and don't worry about anybody else. Not me, Melody, or for that matter, Dana. Do what you feel is right."

"I'll be talking to you two within a few days after that I promise. You two are too important to me."

"We're always there if you need us."

"I know."

"Do you have it in you to make love for just a few more minutes?"

"Of course," she lay on her back and after Luke entered her he stroked in and out slowly. Not so they could reach orgasm yet again, but so they could enjoy their joining. So they could escape into the sensation of his cock as it slipped in and out of her. They rolled over, and Kay rode him for a few minutes as she looked down into his eyes until she stopped and just lay on him with his cock still planted inside of her. They didn't want to quit, but they were both done. They finally got up and Luke dressed, kissed her warmly once more and said, "I can't wait to hear from you."

"I'll be in touch, honey." Luke left and staggered home to Melody.

They didn't hear from Kay until the following Wednesday when she called Melody and the two of them talked for quite a while. When she hung up she told Luke, "They're doing fine I think. It sounds like they're still getting comfortable with each other again and needless to say they're making love almost every day. She said there's been no reference to the pictures or any of the emails which kind of surprises her, but she thinks he just needs time to adjust."

"I hope so. Kay has too much energy and eroticism in her to just pretend none of that ever happened."

"She's thinking maybe we could go out for dinner on the weekend, but she'll call us late in the week and let us know."

"We can only hope for the best for her."

"That's all."

Luke and Melody finally got out for dinner with Kay and Dana Saturday evening, and after a few drinks, Dana seemed to really relax and finally opened up saying, "I know Kay and you two are wondering why I haven't made reference to the pictures or emails, or for that matter all the macho things I said. It's taking me a little longer than I expected to become human again. Believe me, I haven't forgotten anything you three have done to keep my spirits up, and words fail me when I try to say what they meant to me."

1...345678