Pictures For Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't wait to taste her newly shaved pussy, so in no time he was eating her as she moved her hips as she pinched her own nipples and moaned. Kay didn't know that much about their camera but she did her best and started to film them. Luke spent as much time with Melody as he had with Kay, if not more, before moving up and kissing her again as he moved between her spread legs. Melody took his cock in her hands and stroked him a few times as she enjoyed the velvet hardness of his cock. Then she felt him move and she guided him into her. Kay did her best to take pictures and watch at the same time, but the sight of Luke's cock slamming into Melody entranced her and she could hear their juices as he pulled back only to slam into her again. Luke was aware of Kay watching them and that served to spur him on as he went faster, and Melody was getting very vocal with undecipherable sounds. Then Kay remembered Luke showing Melody about the movie setting, so she started that and caught them at their peak of intense lovemaking and Melody's vocalizations. Melody had a powerful orgasm, but Luke was on the fast track to his now and he fucked her with everything he had until he felt the contractions in his pelvis and he started coming inside of his wife. Luke had nothing left to give, and he collapsed next to her. Like Melody had before, Kay left the two of them to recover together.

It was several minutes before the two of them appeared and Kay smiled. All three of them were tired and it was just getting dark out. It had been a very tiring weekend for them. They didn't say anything for a long time. Kay was thinking about watching them make love and thinking about her and Luke making love again soon. Then she thought about taking the pictures and about her and Melody kissing and getting turned on. Her list went on and on and they flew through her mind at an amazing speed. Luke and Melody were doing pretty much the same thing. Kay finally put on her robe and said, "I think I'll go home."

Melody said, "I think we wore ourselves out. I'll call you tomorrow night, Kay?"

"Okay. I'll see you two later. I love you both."

"We love you too, Kay." The two of them didn't even worry about picking up their clothes or anything else. They each found something to eat for a nighttime snack and called it a night.

Just before he fell asleep Luke said, "It's a good thing tomorrow is Monday, I'm wiped out. A little break from everything will be a good thing." Melody kissed him and they closed their eyes.

What's on for next weekend?"

"I don't know of anything right now. You have something in mind?"

"Not a thing right now."

Chapter Twelve

Kay called and Melody said, "I'm going over to Kay's for coffee. Be back in a little bit honey."

"Take your time, and tell her I said hi and I still love her."

"I'll tell her." After Melody left Luke sat there and got an erection remembering making love to Kay.

The two women went outside with their iced tea and Kay told her "I still can't believe that happened."

"You sorry?"

"Oh, no, not at all, I've thought about it so many times. I hope you'll still let it happen again."

"Whenever you and Luke want, and as often as you two want, Kay. I guess we know now what can happen when you put three horny people together that have had a very long cold and boring winter."

"I've been sexually frustrated for nine months, and it feels wonderful to have done something about it."

"For us too, I'll bet Luke is over there looking at the pictures right now."

"Good. Let's keep him turned on and make him our sex slave."

"I like that."

"Are you thinking of doing more this weekend?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should wait a week so we don't get tired of doing it."

They sat there quietly for a while, comfortable with the silence as only close friends can be until Kay said, "Do you think about what you and I have done or nearly done?"

"Several times."

"Me too, I'm still confused about it. I really enjoyed what we did for Luke last Sunday though."

"I did too. When you cut the tape away from me and shaved me, I got so turned on it scared me. I tried so hard to control it because I didn't want to offend you, and I couldn't decide how I felt about it, but as we know, I lost all control."

"I've never done that before, and yet it seemed natural to me. I liked pleasing you and when you climaxed, I loved seeing that too. I could almost feel what you were feeling."

"I think seeing two women together like we were for the pictures, can be so sexy and emotionally charged. I don't mean some porno thing, but...well, you know."

"I think I do, yes. I looked at those earlier today and they almost had an artistic quality to them. I loved the one where you were knelt down and kissing my lower belly. That was so erotic."

"We're having a lot of fun that's for sure."

"Let's just tease each other and pose for the guys for now, but one day I want to please you again."

"Kay, I want to please you too. Maybe once we've gotten a little tired of taking pictures and so forth, we could try being together."

"I'd like that, I really would."

"Have you heard more from Dana?"

"Only one, he said he's been in the field and couldn't get near a computer for several days. Want to read it?"

"Sure if you don't mind."

"Considering what we've done lately, an intimate email is pretty tame."

They went in to the computer room and Melody read his email. "Hi honey. First and foremost, I love you. Forgive me if I say that too often. It's been busier than hell here since I was moved back and I'm sorry I couldn't write to you sooner. All of that talk about extending our tour I think is all talk, so don't worry about that now, so that means I could be home pretty soon. Tell Melody, I think that other than you, she is the sexiest thing on this planet, and I can't wait to tell her in person. Tell Luke, I envy his situation and that he's doing one hell of a job with the photos. Like I said before, MORE please. If you have any that might not make it through to me hold onto them, and we'll have a great time looking at them together when I get home, but most of the censuring is in the outgoing mail. You asked me again if I worry about you or have a problem with what you're doing. Don't worry, I trust you. As long as you love me and are there for me when I get home, that's all that matters. I can tell you have really changed in some ways and that's fine. I get the feeling, Melody has as well judging from what you're sending me. I'm sure that by now Luke has seen you nude and I just hope he appreciates how lucky he is and what beauty he's looking at. I have a lot more to say, but they want these kept short, so I'll say more later. My letter is on its way to you and you should have it in a week or so. I love you more than life, Dana."

"This is what I wrote back to him." Hi love. Just read your email and can't wait to get your letter. I'm glad you were moved back even though you're busy. I'm so very glad it isn't likely you will be extended. I miss you so much. No matter what happens,

I'll always love you and I'll be here when you get home. I can promise you won't see much beyond our bedroom for a couple of days though. I'm glad you're enjoying the photos. Melody and I are having a ball making them for you, and Luke will likely be a drooling vegetable by the time you get home. I hope you're sure when you say I can do whatever I want, as long as I'm here for you honey. I will have a lot to show you and we'll have a lot to talk about when you get home, like you said. I see Luke and Melody quite frequently and we spend a lot of time together. They have been a lifeline to me, and I love both of them dearly. Yes, Luke has seen me nude a few times, and he's so sincerely flattering. He even hugged and kissed me when I was nude once, and I almost climaxed. It's been so long since I've experienced that feeling. I love you honey. Please stay safe, and come home. We have so much to catch up on, and I can't wait to get on with our lives. You'll be getting more pics in the coming days and weeks. Look for a surprise in an envelope one of these days. Love you, Kay."

Melody wiped a tear from her eye and said those are so sweet and loving. "Just get him home and keep him here. You two belong together."

"I think so too."

Melody kissed Kay and said, "Thanks for sharing those with me. They are so sweet."

"I'll let you know when I get the next one, and you can read it too."

"What pictures did you send him?"

"The ones from our first Saturday where we're nude, and holding fingers over our breasts and between our legs."

"Those are still some of my favorites. He'll love them."

"I want to send him the ones we just took where we're totally naked, but I'll wait a while longer."

"I better get home. Kay, I'm serious about you and Luke."

"Thanks. Just thinking about it gets me excited."

"You excite Luke too, and that's putting it mildly. See you later."

Chapter Thirteen

When she got home, Luke ask how Kay was and Melody said, "She's fine. I read Dana's last email and Kay's reply. He knows you've seen her nude, and he's fine with that. She sent him some of the most erotic ones in an envelope, and he should have them in a few days."

"That should push his buttons. Are we doing any this weekend?"

"I don't know. I take it you want to."

"I'm picking up our new camera Friday night, and I just thought...you know, we could test it."

"Pure research."

"That's it, research. Is there anything else to share?"

"She wants you two to make love again."

"I do too."

"Why don't you go over and bring her back here? She wants to, but I think she's still worried about us. Better yet, we'll just go over there. I'll call her and tell her I'm coming back for something."

When Kay saw Luke with Melody at the door she smiled and the threesome went inside. Before anything could be said Luke took Kay in his arms and kissed her. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, but..."

"Have you forgotten that I've proclaimed my love for you, and that I want to make love to you again and again?"

Kay just looked into Luke's eyes and said, "I want you too, Luke." They kissed again and then held each other for a minute. Then he kissed her lightly and started to undress her as Melody watched and started to video. She intended to fill all of their memory sticks with a video of them making love. The two of them were soon standing naked in the middle of the living room, and after Luke kissed her breasts she led them to her bedroom. They lay down together and as they looked at each other, their hands began their exploration of each other. Before Luke could kiss his way toward her pussy, Kay turned around and went down his body until she had his cock buried in her mouth. Luke started to play with her pussy and ass, while Kay worked her head up and down on his shaft, and Melody recorded the action. Luke was soon eating her sweetness as she sucked him, and then his hand found a way to get to her little brown puckered anus, and he played with that while she sucked him. By wetting his fingers, he was able to penetrate her ass just a little bit, and he was soon teasing her pussy and ass at the same time.

Kay was having trouble keeping her mind on his cock now, and her mouth all but stopped its up and down action. He could feel how wet she was getting, and she abandoned his cock and turned around to straddle him. She had to have his cock inside of her, and with her being so wet, she was impaled on him quickly. She raised and lowered herself and closed her eyes as she fucked him faster and faster. Melody was recording it all, and made sure she got Kay's facial expressions and her breasts as they bounced up and down, before she got a close shot of Luke's cock as it disappeared inside Kay. She bent over then, so she could move her pelvis faster and Melody got a good close up of Kay's puckered ass and pussy and Luke's cock with her pussy lips wrapped

snugly around his shaft. She zoomed in very close just as Kay's pelvis really started to pump up and down and her ass cheeks bounced a little. When it came time to watch the

video later, they'd be able to tell right when she climaxed. She froze in position, and Melody was certain she could see Kay's ass and pussy contract in orgasm. Luke still hadn't cum, so as soon as Kay settled down just a little, he rolled over onto her without pulling out and started pumping up and down in rapid strokes. When Dana came home, he was really going to miss making love to this active, erotic, and sexy creature.

Luke wanted to cum, and at the same time, he wanted to keep fucking her for the rest of the night. She felt so good to him, he couldn't get enough. When he felt his orgasm building, he whispered to her, "I'm going to cum, honey. I have so much to put deep inside of you." Kay was on her way to another orgasm and Luke's words helped to push her closer.

"Take me, Luke honey. Oh yes, your cock feels so good, cum in me honey, fill me up. I want to feel your cum run down my leg." The rest of what she said was lost to mumbles as she climaxed again, and Luke had a long and intense orgasm that felt like he'd pumped her full of his juice. The two of them were drained, but Melody continued to record them as she slowly settled down as they touched and kissed each other tenderly. They really did care for each other, and they lay there looking at each other with small serene smiles on their faces before sharing one last kiss.

In a very soft voice Luke said, "I better get up, or I'm going to start something again. I can't get enough of you tonight."

Kay made the first move by rolling onto her back and looking at Melody for the first time. Melody smiled then, and shut off the camera as Luke rolled onto his back and looked at his wife. He was still half hard, because Kay had turned him on so much. He knew he could have made love to her again, but also knew it was time to stop. Kay went to the bathroom and caught what Luke had given her in some tissues before coming back into the bedroom. They managed to make it back to their clothes and Luke dressed, but Kay stayed nude. Luke held her close again and said, "You are such an incredibly sexy and desirable woman, that it's not possible to get enough of you."

She held him tightly and said, "You are such a good lover, Luke. I love you both so much."

She turned to look at Melody and silently said, "Thank you" and smiled.

Melody smiled back and said, "I'll call you later."

"Okay."

When Luke and Melody got home she said, "Let's look at what I recorded. I want to see if I did it right." The two of them sat close and watched what was on the first memory stick and Luke said, "Wow. I'd say you did it right." They watched the second one and before they were half way through it, Luke had another erection. As they watched the rest, Melody played with his cock through his shorts and at the end they kissed. It was only minutes later that the two of them were in bed and Melody was taking him deep into her throat and tasting Kay's juices that had dried on his cock. They made love until neither of them could go any longer. Afterwards, Melody said, "I want to show that video to Kay this weekend, so don't be surprised if you two make love again."

"I hope I'm recovered by then."

"I better go call her before it's too late."

"Honey, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Did it bother you to hear me tell her I loved her?"

"No, I know you do. She loves you too. We're both going to miss it when Dana comes home and you can't make love to her anymore."

"I know it."

Chapter Fourteen

Melody went to call Kay and walked outside with the cordless phone out of earshot of Luke. When Kay answered, Melody said, "Hi."

"Hi. Thank you."

"Thank you. I really enjoyed watching you two, and we just watched what I recorded. It's so sexy that Luke and I just made love after watching it."

"I can't wait to see it. I wish I could have watched you two make love too."

"We'll have to do that again. I like knowing you're watching. Kay, I sucked Luke and tasted you on his cock."

"How was it?"

"I liked it. I liked knowing his cock was just inside of you as I sucked him."

"Maybe we could reverse that one of these days and I could taste you again."

"I hope so. Luke's getting his new camera Friday night. You want to take some pictures Saturday?"

"I want to very much, but I'm running out of ideas."

"Me too, except other than the first time when we were in our pajamas we've not done anything in bed or lying down anywhere."

"No, that's true we haven't."

"Maybe we could start with us one at a time, you know touch our breasts or something."

"That would be great. What if we teased with a vibrator?"

"Yes, I like that. Then we could be in bed together and touch and tease each other." "But not really..."

"No, I don't think we need to go that far, just you know...maybe one of us have the vibrator and touch the other's breasts and such."

"We could kiss again too."

"Yes, I thought that was so erotic."

"One o'clock again?"

"Let's make it later and do it over here. Maybe we can think of something in the setting sun again too."

"Great. I'll come over about four then."

"Great. I'll tell Luke."

"Melody thanks, for coming over."

"You're welcome. You two got so turned on, I didn't know if you'd be able to stop."

"I didn't want to."

"I don't think Luke did either."

"When he played with my ass, I about died."

"I can't wait for you to see the video. It really came out great."

"Maybe this weekend."

"Good idea, the three of us can watch it together."

"It may cause me to make love to him again."

"That's okay too."

"Wow, I'm getting turned on again, I better go. I'll see you at four."

"Make it two or three, so we'll have more time."

"Okay. See you."

Friday night, Luke came home with the new camera and set it up to charge. Melody asked him, "What's nicer about this one?"

"It's faster, so no problem with motion, better detail, and I mean a lot better, and I bought two new high capacity memory sticks. The controls are very similar to our old one, so it will be easy to get used to. We can test it in the morning and be comfortable with it before Kay gets here."

Saturday morning they played with the camera a little to get used to it, and he took pictures of Melody as they played and teased each other until Melody said, "We better stop, or we'll be too tired when Kay comes over. Luke reluctantly put the camera down and after kissing and teasing her just a little more, he left to take care of his chores until lunch.

When Kay arrived, they talked a while and then just played with the camera and took pictures without a lot of forethought. They ended up doing some of Kay and Melody touching each other and kissing, and then of Luke as he teased first Kay, and then Melody, until she said, "Luke, if you don't make love to me right now I'll scream."

"Right here?"

"I don't care if it's in the front yard honey, but if you want to go inside let's go." A minute later the three of them were in the bedroom and Luke was mounting Melody. No foreplay was needed nor did she have the patience for it now. Kay watched the two of them as Luke quickly pumped into her and Melody came and then came again but she still didn't want to stop.

Luke felt himself building and said, "I'm going to cum, honey. God, you feel so good I can't help it" and he filled her with his juices as she held him close. Kay didn't bother with the camera but watched the two of them intently hoping she could be with Luke before the afternoon was over. She wanted him before, but now she was craving him. Kay didn't leave as the two of them slowly settled down and kissed enjoying the feeling of closeness and contentment. They finally went out with Melody feeling much better and they watched the results of their video project. Kay stretched and said, "Maybe I'll just stay and sleep with you two tonight."

1...345678