Pictures For Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay was kneeling next to Melody and after taking a couple more pictures, just knelt there watching almost in a trance as his cock was stroked and teased and she could almost

feel it inside her. It had been so very long since she'd felt a cock in her hand or between her legs. Melody paused and took the camera from Kay, slipped Kay's robe off of her shoulders and then put Kay's hand on Luke's cock in place of hers. Kay gave her a questioning look, and Melody smiled and nodded approval as she leaned back and took pictures of another woman's hand on her husband's cock for the first time. Luke looked down and when he saw Kay nude and stroking him up and down, his cock twitched in her hand. Her other hand went to his balls and Melody took more pictures before she whispered, "Does that feel good?" Kay just nodded slowly as she stared at his wet cock head and her hand pumping him. "Go ahead and make him cum, Kay." She didn't say anything, but started to stroke him faster and a little harder. It only took a minute before the first strings of come flew up his chest. That sight made Kay quickly take him in her mouth and she took the rest of his cum down her throat as Melody took more pictures. Kay didn't release Luke's cock from her mouth until it was totally soft, and even then she didn't want to let go, but finally did. Kay moved back a little and gave Melody a weak smile as she swallowed one last time. Melody kissed her cheek in approval, and the two of them stood up.

Luke stood up on slightly shaky legs and gave naked Kay a long hug and kissed her before saying, "You are a very special woman Kay, thank you. I can't believe how strong you have been over these many months.

Kay returned his hug and kiss and said, "You're pretty special too Luke, you and Melody both."

Kay slipped her robe back on and Luke made her a copy of all of the photos except the last few of Kay seeing to his needs. Once that was done, Kay said, "Thanks you two I've had a wonderful day and I'll never forget it, but I'm tired." Melody walked with her to the backdoor and after sharing a hug Kay went home.

The two of them were quiet for a minute, but when Melody looked at Luke he smiled at her and said, "My mind is still trying to take in all that has happened today. I still can't believe it."

"It looked like you had a good time."

"I couldn't have stood a much better day thanks to you two. It looked like you had fun too."

"I had a ball. It's like you said, it's hard to take in all that we did today and it isn't even dark yet."

"If Kay hadn't said she was so tired, I would have suggested the three of us go out to eat."

"Honey, I don't think she went home because she was tired, I think she had something she had to do."

"I wondered about that too. I feel sorry for her. I just hope Dana doesn't reenlist again."

"I do too. I don't think I'd handle living alone as well as she has that's for sure."

Luke took her in his arms and holding her said, "Honey, you were so sexy today and so full of surprises. I love you."

"I love you too Luke, and I'm glad you still think I'm sexy."

"That was the best word I could come up with but you're beyond sexy to me."

"As sexy as Kay?"

"Even more so, you two are a pretty good match really, each different and each wonderful."

Melody pulled him closer and said, "I'm so horny, but I guess I'll have to wait until you're ready to play again."

"Honey, you two had me so turned on for so long I'll bet with just a little help from you, waiting won't be necessary."

"You know just what to say, lover."

It was just as Luke said. All Melody had to do was remove her robe and Luke was getting an erection again. "Look at you. My stud is ready for me." The two of the lay down and with only seconds of touching each other, he mounted her. Melody's passion was just below the surface and it erupted in minutes as Luke's cock explored Melody's very wet and slippery pussy. It took Luke a while longer, but that didn't diminish his pleasure and Melody was in no hurry to stop either. When they could go no longer, they lay next to each other and caught their breath. "Luke, be honest, how many times did you make love to Kay in your mind today?"

"Believe it or not, I didn't for a long time. I was more than ready to make love to you right in front of her though, and later this afternoon doing the shower scene, I got the urge and then a while ago, when she was naked and took my cock in her hand I had to remind myself not to try."

"That was really sexy watching you watch her. When she put her mouth on you, I was ready to say you could do whatever the two of you wanted to do just so I could watch."

"I'm glad we didn't, because I wanted to be able to make love to you, but I'll have that fantasy from time to time now I'm afraid."

"I'm sure you will, and who knows maybe someday you can if you'd like to."

"Oh, I'd like to without a doubt, with your permission of course."

"How'd it feel to hold her and kiss her while she was naked?"

"Fantastic, I didn't want to let go."

Chapter Seven

The two of them finally got up and went to make coffee. Luke transferred the last photos from the camera onto the laptop, and with coffee poured, the two of them looked at them. Luke had a different perspective this time as he watched Melody undress him and then play with his cock and tease him, and then Kay hold his balls and his cock. Then he saw the pictures of her with her as she swallowed his cum. "Did you two plan all of that?"

"Not a bit of it. I really surprised Kay when I took her robe off and put her hand on your cock. She mentioned more than once how she had been looking at it as it tried to break free."

"Do you think you two will do something like that again?"

"I think so. I'd like to, and I'm pretty sure she wants to. I'm going to call her tomorrow and just talk to her and see how she's doing."

"I'll put these photos on a disc, and you can give them to her."

"And I'll warm up the leftovers and we can eat a little something."

After seven or eight hours of sexy and erotic activity, the last few hours of their Saturday evening was going to seem dull, but at the same time they were pretty tired. Melody put her arms around Luke and said, "Let's take a quick shower and just go to bed early, and talk until we fall asleep."

"That sounds good honey." Melody went first and when she was done Luke jumped in and took his shower. With their teeth brushed, the two of them climbed into bed and moved close to each other. It was natural that most of what they talked about revolved around the day that they had just finished.

Sunday morning, Melody called Kay and their lunch plans were set for one o'clock. Luke spent some time in his office and Melody just relaxed. About eleven o'clock Luke helped her get lunch ready ahead of time, and the two of them sat on the patio with iced tea. Melody asked him, "Now that you've had some time to relax and think about things, do you have any regrets?" "Not a one, what about you? Any regrets like for letting Kay suck me?"

"No, that was so erotic to watch you cum for her."

"I feel badly that she had to go home alone. She must have been an emotional wreck afterwards."

"I sure would be. That's one thing I want to talk about with her."

"Just talking about our day yesterday gets me going."

"Me too."

"Want to go inside?"

"Yes I do." They were soon in bed and making love again.

After both of them had reached a good orgasm, Luke was still about half hard and they continued to tease each other with their hands. Melody kissed him and with her hand on his half soft cock softly said, "Imagine you're making love to Kay right now. Can you see her lying naked next to you as you get ready to slip your cock into her?"

"Oh God honey, be careful where you go with that."

"I don't mind. I can feel your cock getting hard just from me saying that. In my mind I can even see your cock as it goes deeper and deeper into her, and I know I'm going to get to watch you shoot your cum into her as she has her orgasm." Melody was really getting to him and a minute later he was pumping into her again.

When they climaxed a second time, they collapsed next to each other and Luke said, "Damn honey, that was something."

"It wasn't difficult to tell you approved of what I said,"

"That was pretty slick. It was like a lie detector, and my cock would betray me if I lied." The two of the got up and took another shower and went to finish lunch preparations and wait for Kay.

When Kay got there, they had lunch and talked about things less exciting than what they'd done Saturday. Melody went on by saying, "We went out just before sunset last night and took a few of me. We got some really sexy ones that you just have to see."

"I can't wait."

"Plus, we have the rest of the photos on disc for you."

"I spent a long time arranging them last night and it's going to be fun seeing how Dana reacts to them. I'll let you know what he says as I send them to him a few at a time."

"I'll bet you don't tell everything he says."

"After yesterday, I just might. I told him I'd tell him all about everything when he got home"

"Luke's going to disappear for a while pretty soon, so the two of us can talk without him around aren't you, honey."

"I hate to leave you two, but yes I said I'd disappear. Maybe I'll go shopping for a new camera or a tripod or something."

When Luke left, the two girls opened a bottle of wine and sat down with the laptop to look at photos. When they came to the ones of Melody undoing Luke's shorts Kay said, "Oh God, I thought about this all night last night." After that Kay was quiet as image after image came up showing Melody playing with Luke's cock. When the first image of Kay holding his cock came up, she said, "Oh Melody, you have no idea how that felt to me and what was going through my mind. I haven't been with Dana for almost nine months now."

"What did go through your mind?"

"I'll bet you can guess. All I could think about was what it would feel like inside me."

"Kay, afterwards I felt a little guilty for teasing you like that, and Luke worried about you too."

"I tried to be strong, but I was so turned on I didn't know which way to turn."

"Would you have made love to Luke?"

"Not long ago I would have said no, but now I would say yes, in an instant if it didn't hurt you and Luke was willing."

Melody laughed and said, "Oh Luke is willing enough, and he told me so."

"No really? You didn't get upset?"

"No. Kay, I'll tell you a little secret. We made love earlier today and afterwards we were just lying there teasing each other with our hands, and he was maybe half hard at the most. As I held his cock lightly in my hand I started saying things like, "Pretend Kay is lying here and you are going to make love to her. Can't you just feel yourself slipping into her right now" and I went on and on like that." Kay was quiet as a stone and watched Melody. "Kay, it took me no time at all and his cock was as hard as it can get. He got so turned on we made love again, and he...well, he did himself proud."

"Oh God Melody, maybe we better change the subject. I'm having trouble sitting still now."

As they watched more of the photos they saw Luke cum on himself and then Kay sucking him dry. When they were done with those Kay said, "When he hugged me afterwards and I was naked I felt his bare pelvis and soft cock against me. Didn't you see the tears in my eyes? I knew I had to get home after that. I couldn't be responsible for my actions if I stayed any longer."

Melody refilled their glasses and asked her, "Do you think you still want to do some more one of these days?"

"I sure do. I know it will drive me crazy, but it was so much fun to do."

"It was for us too."

"While we're on the subject, I'll show you what Luke took last night just before sunset."

Melody put the other disc in and rather than do a slide presentation, they went through it more slowly. Frame by frame they looked at them, and right away when Kay saw Melody with her bikini undone, but still covering her she said, "I like that one. It shows nothing in particular, but it's still sexy." They moved on to where her bikini was undone and her hand was keeping her top from falling off, and her bottoms were undone with her hip and ass bare. "I like that one too, Melody." When Kay saw the ones with Melody staring into the camera and her bra was draped over her forearm she said, "Oh, I love those, all of them. Wow, is that erotic or what. How did you get your skin to look so golden brown?"

"The late sun does that: That last hour, or less of sunlight."

"I want some like that. I mean just like that except...something different with the bottoms."

"I know Luke and I were thinking the same thing. Those are very sexy, but something different with the bottoms would help. I still think the ones you and I did together were the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"I do too. I'm not sending those to Dana for a while. I want to save those until near the end."

"I feel sorry for him, but not as much as I do for you."

"I'll make it. I have no choice I guess. Would Luke take some of me like yours later when the lighting is right?"

"Oh, I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. Now what can we do different with our bottoms?"

"Let's go outside and think about it." They sat down and tried to think of a way to show more between their legs without showing too much and were coming up with nothing. Melody said, "I'll go put my bottoms on and see if that will help us come up with something. When she returned she undid the one side again and showed Kay how it would stay up and be pretty revealing, but they wanted to show more. "Kay, what if I undo the other side, will it fall right away or could we get a couple of pictures before it fell?"

"One way to find out." Melody unhooked the other side and it curled down almost immediately showing her tiny patch of hair. They tried it a few more times, but with the same result. Then Melody said, "Wait I have an idea. I'll be right back.

Chapter Eight

When she returned, she showed Kay and said, "We'll use a patch of this double faced tape, and we can make it stay in place and show however much we choose, like this." Melody cut a strip and stuck it to her, and then stuck the bikini bottom to the tape. "There, now I'm almost showing my sex, but not quite. How does that look? Does the tape show?"

"No, the tape doesn't show and I think it looks hot. Good idea." It was a good idea until Melody tried to remove it. The tape had captured a large amount of her pubic hair and was holding tight. "Oh damn, this is going to hurt."

"We could shave you and take it off that way."

"Luke wants me to shave anyway and that won't hurt, so I better do it...but Kay, I'm going to need help. The bikini is in the way of me seeing to shave."

"Let's to the bathroom, this could take a few minutes."

With cuticle scissors, razor, and some of Luke's shaving foam, Kay knelt down and started to work. She slipped her hand under Melody's suit and over her pouty lips, and then started to carefully snip a few hairs at a time. By pressing against Melody's pussy different ways, she could work the scissors in a little farther and snip some more. It was going without incident, but it was going slowly as Kay tried very hard not to hurt her friend. She was about half way through when it dawned on her that she was in essence playing with Melody's pussy, and it was starting to seep fluids. Melody was starting to get turned on in spite of herself, and tried to think about something else, but Kay's moving fingers and the close proximity of her face to Melody's sex was doing something to her slowly but surely. Neither woman spoke. Melody because she was afraid her voice would betray her and Kay because of what she had just realized was happening and she was determined not to hurt Melody. As more of the tape was released, Kay could move more of the bikini out of her way and she had better access to the hair at the edges of Melody's lips. She couldn't help but let a finger or two slip between her lips every few snips, and every time that happened Melody wanted to moan. She couldn't stand to be silent anymore and she said, "God Kay, you're turning me on so much I want to climax." Kay didn't know quite what to say. She knew she was and she knew she didn't mind. In fact, she kind of liked knowing she could do it.

She finally mumbled, "I know Melody, I can tell. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please keep going." Kay was almost done but she wasn't sure she wanted it to be over now. What would Melody do if she came by what she was doing to her?

As she neared the last few snips Kay let her fingers slip between Melody's lips more often and she left her fingers there longer. The next time that happened Melody moaned and said, "Oh God Kay, my knees are getting shaky."

"Get on the floor Melody and I'll finish." Melody quickly complied and Kay continued until the tape was released at last. Kay moved the bikini out of the way and gently massaged Melody's pussy saying, "I'll bet that feels better now."

"Kay, it feels wonderful."

"Would you like me to shave you now?"

"Would you?"

"I'd like too." Taking her time, Kay wet and soaped her pussy and started to shave her. She let her fingers slip between her lips more often and deeper and it was becoming almost impossible for Melody to keep her hips still. Kay knew she had her totally turned on now as she continued to shave her. When all of the hair was gone, Kay thoroughly rinsed her and patted her dry and then started to massage her again. There was no point in pretending anymore, and she slipped two fingers into Melody as she massaged her with her other hand. "Oh yes, oh God Kay...oh, make me cum, I'm so close." Kay didn't say anything, but bent down and kissed her lips and tasted her at her clitoris as her fingers went deeper and her thumb joined her tongue at her clitoris. Before she even thought about it, Kay started to kiss and suck on Melody and let her tongue dance over her lips and clit. Melody's hips were moving now and she was moaning and mumbling. Kay went faster and started to suck on her clit as her tongue brushed back and forth over it. Seconds later Melody's back arched and she climaxed hard and long as Kay eased her fingers out of her friend's pussy.

Melody looked down at Kay and said, "My God Kay, that was wonderful thank you." Kay was still in the process of realizing she'd just performed oral sex on her girlfriend.

She finally said, "Wow, I can't believe we just did that."

"Me either, but you were wonderful."

"I'm glad because I've never done anything like that before."

"Me either. I even tried to fight against it for a while."

"Melody, we might want to keep this between us for now."

"I think so. We need to think about it and figure out how we feel about it if nothing else."

"Right. So how do you like being shaved now?"

"I like it. Of course, it would be even nicer if you came over everyday and shaved me." Both of them laughed nervously and Kay helped Melody up from the floor. They hugged each other and Melody put herself together.

"Well, we know the tape trick works and I don't have to worry about hair now."

"I want to have Luke take some of me with nothing on too, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind, and I know for sure Luke won't mind. The two of you work out what you want to do, and I'll just watch."

"Girlfriend, don't say it that way because I might surprise you."

"I think it would surprise Luke more than me, Kay."

123456...8